Eet Moore Chikkin?

Discussion in 'Archives' started by 2Foxxie4U, Apr 7, 2007.

?

How'd you like Axel's new head-wear? =3

1. *cracks up* XDDDDD

60.7%
  2. Well, it was...... Unique to say the least. ^-^;

25.0%
  3. Kinda stupid, doncha think? =\

7.1%
  4. I just thought it was dumb. >.>

7.1%
  1. Hunted Hunter Twilight Town Denizen

*cracks up* Wow, that was great! Both parts were! I love your stories! Hope the writer's block isn't too bad on ya. Get through it soon! I'm counting on you to relieve my boredom! lol.

2. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

YAY! XDDDD

Thank you very much! XD

GOOOO REACTION COMMANDS! XD

3. AnimeGirl104 Hollow Bastion Committee

Oh,My......XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I know something that would REALLY "Spice" this to humliate the members even more.*puts hands on hips*If ya know what I mean...XD

and I was wondering....remember that Comic?That would make an awesome Story.

though tottaly OOC to your Fanfics.

hmm....Luxdoom?worth a shot.

This story made me crack up.what can I say?thought It'd be even funnier with the "Hips Don't Lie" thing.

Thought Luxprd with the Candy mountain thing was funny!

Poor Luxy was SOOOO close.XD

4. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

I know! TT^TT

When I saw that, I was all, "God dayem, this would make a hawt story! XD" but I can't fit it in anywhere! =C

So, it remains just some funny comic I read...

And, yeah. Poor Luxord... Though it would seem he's pretty much used to this sorta thing happening in his dreams... XD;

See how he just up and moved on? XD;

I couldn't help myself with the "Xigbar-Is-In-A-Robe!" senses... XDDDDDDDDD

Anyways, thanks for the support, Anime Grillz! =3

5. AkuseruVIII Banned

candy mountain. Heh, that's funny; Nachos are funny too, however it would be funnier if a ran the zoo. I can rhyme! LOL well, that's pretty much it.

6. AnimeGirl104 Hollow Bastion Committee

at least in the dream Luxy didn't lose his Kidney.XDDDD

7. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

I couldn't bare to let that happen, so I just gave him a happy ending instead. XD;

Oh yeah... Xigbar did a whole bunch of impossible-things-to-do-when-you're-Xigbar things... XD;

Like winking when he has an eyepatch. O.o;

YA, DREAMLAND WHERE EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!!! XDDDDD

AkuseruVIII: Uh... Okay...?! XD;

Thanks... I guess... XD;;;;

8. AnimeGirl104 Hollow Bastion Committee

DEFINATELY singing Fergalicious again.you know he'll ever sing it again in real life.
    er,fanfic life?

whatever.

Man,this is worse than having 2 left feet when you're a lion cub.(WOOT!Jiminy Journal reference!)

9. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

He will?

Well, we'll see about that. *sneaky look*

First, I must arrange a way for them to coerce him to do it without getting

LA-ZAAAAH'D!

Shoop da whoop?! XD;

10. AnimeGirl104 Hollow Bastion Committee

I meant never.stupid keyboard.

11. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

Oh... XD;

Blah, I guess all of my fans forgot about me while I was gone... >.>

Stupid writer's block comes in the WORST times... >.<;

*goes of and sulks in the corner*

12. AnimeGirl104 Hollow Bastion Committee

FINNALY!Some goes into the June Spirit!!!^-^
    Me?I'm to Demyx-ish to be Emo.

13. Ratchet Bah weep graaagnah wheep ni ni bong!

That was awesome and I've lost what sanity I had. Great job. XDDDD

14. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

Really? =D

*glomp* Thank you! XDDDD

Anime Grillz: Usually, I'm really Demyx-ish, but I've grown moody. XDDD

15. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

Finally Done, Betchez!!! >=D

I'm alive! D=

Be caustioned - this story is told from the mind of Luxord, which means we have Luxxy vision, and Luxxy vision tends to be blind to most things... and magnifies one. XD

Ya'll know what I'm talkin' bout, right?

right.

It's a little rushed... Maybe not the BEST I could do, but I freakin' worked HARD on it, so you guys had better enjoy! XD

BTW, watch this. Don't ask questions, just watch it.

2Foxxie4U's Irrelevant \ Sleep Deprived Productions~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A day later…

Luxord laid in Vexen’s lab, moaning and holding his stomach. Three cloaked figures were standing over him, looking down at him disapprovingly. One sighed, and shook his head. “You just CAN’T seem to listen to rules, CAN you, you dope?”

Luxord groaned in response.

The man shook his head, and sighed, crossing his arms. “Okay… Let’s hear it one more time. How EXACTLY did it happen…?”

Luxord squinted up at him. “Well…”

*FLASHBACK*​

This is SO unfair…! Luxord thought angrily. He was now back in his room, lying on the bed, and tossing a ball up and down. The day was warm and a little bit stuffy – just the days where you feel like going out and getting a breath of fresh air. It’s been a whole freakin’ day and I haven’t felt a thing! Xaldin was over-reacting. I’m fine!

He sighed, and sat up, scratching something flakey off of the ball’s surface. “I bet he was just mad that I ate his chicken…” he grumbled. “I didn’t know it was his! It was just… SITTING there! I was hungry…!”

He sighed, collapsing back on the bed with an, “Oy…!”

“… Hehhehheh – yeah, I know… No, I’m not…”

Luxord perked up at the muffled voice outside of his bedroom. Wait a tick – that sounds like… He squealed, and dashed over to the door. What? WHAT?! This is technically in the room, right?! I can talk to him from here!

He flung open the door. “Hey, Xiggy!” he breathed, grinning. Suddenly, his eyes grew to the size of grapefruits.

Xigbar turned to Luxord, a little surprised. “Oh, um… Hey, Luxord.” He put his hand on his hip, and murmured, thoughtfully, “Haven’t seen ya in a while…”

Luxord shook his head a little, still stunned.

“Oh!” Xigbar looked down. “About the clothes – well, me and Axel, here—”
    “Hey…” Axel said, with a little wave.
    “—were planning on goin’ to the gym today. Wanna come with?”
    “…”

Xigbar was wearing violet shorts that nearly came to his knees and had a thin, white stripe cutting through the bottom of them. They fitted tightly at the waist and had two white drawstrings hanging out the front. He had on a black t-shirt that was tucked in the shorts. A towel was thrown across his shoulder. Black and white Nikes rested on his feet.

Sure, Axel was in gym clothes, too, but WHO CARED, cuz, oh man, XIGBAR was standing outside his room IN GYM SHORTS, asking him if he wanted to go to the GYM with him, andandand—

~Introducing Luxord’s Top 10 Ways To See Xigbar!~​

1. BUTT NAKED! (Always at the top of the list. >;D)
    2. In a towel.
    3. Swim trunks. (Cuz he’s guaranteed to get wet…)
    4. In boxers.
    5. Stripper clothes.
    6. Shirtless.
    7. In gym clothes. (*bling, bling!*)
    8. In a robe.
    9. Spandex.
    10. In chains. (*coughcoughbondagelawlzcough*)

Luxord nodded happily, a huge grin stretched across his face. “Yesyesyesyes – just, um… Give me some time to change, okay? I’ll be right out!”
    “‘Kay. Hurry out, man. We can’t wait forever.” Xigbar said with a grin.

The door slammed shut. Luxord slumped against the door, with his hand over the place where his heart should have been. His eyes darted around nervously. Oh boy… What should I do?! Xaldin told me SPECIFICALLY not to leave my room!

He paused for a minute. Buuuuut… He DID say not to until he figures out what to do… And it’s been a whole day now! I’m pretty sure he’s figured SOMETHING out by now…! I would have! Sides… Xigbar’s his higher-up, right? And he gave me an ORDER to hurry out! Which means I am good to go see some hot, tired, SWEATY Xiggy!

He let out a little squeal of anticipation at the very thought, and dashed over to his drawers to get dressed. He was JUST pulling on his white tee, when he heard it.

It was sound… very much so difficult to represent through writing, but I’ll try my best. It sounded somewhere familiar to…

Gl-l-l-l-lunhhhf…

Ughnnn…” Luxord clutched his stomach. C’mon, body! Don’t do this to me NOW! XIGBAR, remember?! IN GYM CLOTHES!

As if on cue, a knock sounded on the door. “Lux! You almost done?” Xigbar demanded.
    “Ugh… Yeah, Xiggy, just a moment…!” Luxord panted.
    Silence for a while.
    “You don’t sound so hot… You know, you don’t HAVE to come. Wanna stay here—”
    NO!!! I mean, uh… I’m really out of shape, man… I need this workout… Hehhehheh…”
    “… Okaaaay…”

A few moments later, Luxord burst through the door, grinning with a black towel slung over his shoulder. “Kay, let’s do this thing!” he shouted, happily. He was wearing a white t-shirt that read “Got Luck?” in bold, black letters, plain blue shorts, and blue-and-white K-Swiss shoes.

Xigbar grinned, also. “It’s about time, dude!” he shouted, clapping the blond hard on the back. He started walking to the gym again.
    Luxord smiled sheepishly and blushed, trailing after him.

Axel said something. Xigbar was the hottest thing in the multi-verse.
    Xigbar gasped in mock horror. “Oh, I know you did NOT just go there,” he teased.
    Axel said something else. Xigbar remained the hottest thing in the multi-verse.
    “Aw, now that was uncalled for,” Xigbar retorted, pouting.
    Axel… Talking… again. Yawn. Did I mention how hot Xigbar was?
    “Well, actually, I think it’s nice. Don’t you agree, Luxord?”
    “Brilliant!” Luxord chirped, without missing a beat.
    “See, he agrees with me.”

Before Axel had the chance to offer his petty opinion, Xigbar stopped. “Hold that thought, Axel. Here we are!”

He pushed the double doors open, revealing all of the extremely advanced work-out machines the Organization had stol—eh-hem… borrowed up to date.

Xigbar took a deep breath, then said in a phony sailor voice, “Ay! Ya smell dat, young lads? That be the smell of Xigbar getting’ ready to burn off those 5 cheeseburgers he ate yesterday!”
    “Aye, aye, Capt’n!” Axel laughed, saluting. Luxord’s gaze remained tuned to the Xigbar channel.

Xigbar laughed. “C’mon, guys. Let’s get to work.” He went off to the Graviton, with Luxord trailing after him.

Axel began bouncing up and down a bit, shaking out his hands. “Man, I can not even remember the last time I hit the gym,” he laughed. “Sometime I wonder how I stay in such good shape!”
    “Meh… I know what it is…” Xigbar scoffed. “That high, youthful metabolism. I remember when I was your age – I could eat anything I wanted, and wouldn’t gain an ounce. Now look at me! I have ONE milkshake, and my *** jiggles for a week!”

SO not true. If ANYTHING of his jiggled for a week, I’d be the first to notice it…

“Yeah?” Axel chortled, making his way to the treadmill. “Well then how do you explain getting all those girls of yours?! I mean, SERIOUSLY! You’re like, what, 50 thousand years old?”

“Hah hah,” Xigbar responded, dryly. “And again, HA. Well, if you MUST know, Demyx has been giving me a few tips. Kid’s a make-up artist – I SWEAR! Taught me how to hide this nasty scar of mine. After that, all I gotta do is dye my hair black to take out that stupid grey streak. As for the eye patch… I just tell them that I lost my eye doing some heroic thing like saving a puppy from the middle of heavy traffic or something like that. Gets ‘em every time. As for my other one, I borrow a blue contact lens from the Waterboy. Makes my eye a nice sea-green. So, once all the physical stuff is all out of the way, they can be swooned by my natural, charming self.”

Axel laughed so hard, he nearly fell off the treadmill he was running on. “AH-HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! CHARMING?! You?! Okay, humor me. Name one – just one – characteristic of you that could even be MISTAKEN as ‘charming’, oh, wonderful Freeshooter!”
    “Well, FIRST off, I’d just like to mention my beautiful smile of shmexyness…!~”
    Oh YES…!~
    “PSH!” Axel scoffed. “You call THAT ugly grimace CHARMING?!”
    “How is it not?!” Xigbar shot back, tossing one of his sly grins in Axel’s direction. “It’s so bright and white and sparkly… Isn’t that right, Luxord?”

“FABULOUS!” Luxord chimed, smiling innocently.

Xigbar and Axel burst out laughing again. “DUDE!” Xigbar exclaimed. “He sounds like that English chick on the Orbit commercials!”
    “I know, right?!”

Luxord beamed. Then, spurred on by Xigbar’s compliment, decided to act out his favorite of the commercials. He threw Xigbar’s brown towel over his head to imitate long hair, and stomped his foot.

“YOU SON OF A BISCUIT-EATING BULL-DOG!!!” he raged in his best imitation of a womanly voice.
    Quickly, he took off the towel. “What the French-toast?!” he asked innocently in a regular voice.
    On with the brown towel. “Did you REALLY think I wouldn’t find out about your little doo-doo head ‘Cootie Queen’…?!
    He put up his own black towel and held it up as if in a bun. “Who are YOU calling ‘COOTIE QUEEN’, you LINT LICKER?!” he growled in another girly voice.
    On with the brown towel. “PICKLE YOU, KUMQUAT!!!!!

Suddenly, he threw down both of the towels, and cried in his normal voice, “You’re over-reacting!”
    On with the brown towel. He did his official gangsta-gurl-additude pose, and said calmly, “No, Bill… Over reacting is when I put your CONVERTABLE into a wood chipper, STINKY McSTINKFACE!!!!!!!!

On with the black towel. “… You hobo kid.”

The rest of the drama-act was drowned out by Xigbar and Axel’s deafening laughter. “Oh…! Oh, gawd! Stoppet! I can’t breathe…!” Axel gasped.
    “No, no, wait!” Xigbar laughed. “He didn’t say the last part! Go ahead, Lux!”

Luxord snorted, nodded, and smiled prettily. He held up his hand as if he were holding up a package of the gum itself, and said in the gayest voice he could manage, “For a good, clean feeling… No matter what!”

Xigbar leaned over the bars of the machine, absolutely busting a GUT! “Oh, dude, that is, like, WICKED awesome! Gimme high-five, man!”
    Thrilled by his success, Luxord slapped his hand as hard as possible, laughing.

Axel, his memory jogged by the incredibly realistic wigs, glanced around. “Oh, dang it! I don’t got my towel with me!” he sighed rolling his eyes. He shut off the treadmill. “I’ll be right back, guys. See yas.”

“Kay. See ya man!” Xigbar called out as the red head portalled off. He turned his attention back to the machine in front of him. “Now as for that work-out…” he sighed, climbing up on it.

Luxord bit his lip with pleasure as the Freeshooter began bobbing up and down… Up and down…

Up… and down…

Strobe lights and smoke everywhere.

Of all the undulating bodies in this ocean of a crowd, I was one of the ones in the very front! It was truly the chance of a lifetime!

Me, a humble fan, in the front row, watching XIGBAR, THE SEXIEST GUY ALIVE, live! It’s was just too much…

Everyone was bobbing their heads to the beat, and waving their hands up in the air, screaming and waiting for the Freerocker to come out – I was no exception.

Suddenly, he came strutting out, his lips curled into a sly smirk that would literally make you melt before him. The black leather pants were SO freakin’ tight, he must’ve jumped from a 10 story building to get into them. He was wearing a leather shirt, just as tight, that rode up his sexy, flat stomach. A classical top-hat rested on his head. His long, raven hair was down his back. His boots were laced with all kinds of unnecessary, yet strangely erotic chains, spikes, and belts.

Just seeing him in the flesh revived my senses of just HOW ****IN’ LUCKY I WAS, and I joined the roaring of the crowd.

“I LUV YOU, FREEROCKEEEEEER!!!!!!!”

He strode up to a long pole in the front of the stage, and swung on it, holding onto his hat, daintily. With that, he began singing the first lines of his hit single:

“Everytime they turn the lights down…!~ Just wanna go that extra mile for…~”
    SHOES!” the crowd sang for him.
    He grinned, and continued, “Public display of affection…~ Ooh-ooh…~ (‘Betch… betch… betch…’ the back-up sang) Feel's like no one else in the room…~ (‘The room!’)”

He stopped his pole-dancing routine, and strutted over to the crowd, still singing. “We can get down like there's no one around!~ We'll keep on rockin'…~ (‘Let’s get some shoes!’) We’ll keep on rockin’…!~ (‘Let’s get some shoes!’) Cameras are flashing my way dirty dancing!~ They keep watchin' (‘Let’s get some shoes!’) Keep watchin…!~ Feel's like the crowd is saying…!~”

The crowd began singing with him once more, joyfully, as he began dancing. “GIMME, GIMME SHOES! GIMME MORE! GIMME, GIMME SHOES! GIMME, GIMME SHOES! Gimme… OH MAI GAWD! SHOES! GIMME, GIMME SHOES! GIMME MORE! GIMME, GIMME SHOES! GIMME, GIMME SHOES! Gimme… OH MAI GAWD! SHOES!!!!!"

He put his hand on his chin thoughtfully. “These shoes RULE! These shoes SUCK! THESE shoes SUCK, THESE SHOES SUCK!
    He put on his million dollar smile again, put his back against the pole, wrapping his hands around it.

“Even when they're up against the wall…!~ (‘Shoes.’) You got me in a (‘Shoes.’) crazy position (Yeah.) If you're (‘Shoes.’) on a mission (‘Oh mai gawd! Shoes.’) You got my permission!~ (‘Oh yeah!~’)”

His hands were flirting with the hem of his shirt – was he gonna take it off?! My head nearly exploded with joy.

“I can get dow—”

Someone snapped their fingers in front of my face.

“Luxord?”

Bam. Just like that, Luxord was back in the real world. Xigbar, who’d been on the machine just moments before, was standing right next to him, waving his hands in front of his face. “Yoo-hoo! Dude, ya awake?!”
    Luxord shook his head. “Uh-hum… Y-Yeah,” Luxord mumbled, trying to hide his beet-red face.
    “Ya sure you’re okay? Wanna lay down?” Xigbar asked, raising an eyebrow. “Ya look kinda… pale…”
    “Nah, I’m alright… Just… Uh… daydreaming.”
    Xigbar grinned, and gave the blonde a good-natured clap on the back. “Well, giddy-up, partner! Daydreamin’ ain’t gonna burn them carbs!”

Luxord nodded, and smiled. “Yeah! You’re right!” He walked off to the leg-press, with a soft, “*coughboodyboodyboodyboodyrockineverywherecoughcough*”
    “‘Scuse me?!”
    “Nuuuthin’…”

Luxord his towel on the floor, and began working the leg press by extending the press out and in again. After a few seconds of this, he began to feel nauseous and a little feverish…

“Mmmm… Maybe Xiggy was right – maybe I SHOULD go lay down a—WHOA! Hold on!”

CLANG!!!

Xigbar jumped up in alarm at the sound of the weights clanking together so violently. “Hey! Watch it, man! What are you—whoa…” He found Luxord bending over, holding his stomach, and shaking a little. Small whimpers were coming from the blonde.

Xigbar bent down, trying to search the man’s face. “Luxord! Luxord, what’s the matter? Did you hurt yourself?!”
    Luxord pressed his fist to his mouth, trying to hold himself back. He was too afraid to speak for fear of what might happen if he opened his mouth… It felt like someone had poured hot lava, vinegar, and rotten fish down his throat into his stomach and it was just stirring around. No…! Xigbar, g… get AWAY…!

“… Luxord…? Luxord!” Xigbar looked directly in the blonde’s eyes. “ANSWER me!”
    HUUWAAAAAAAUUUUGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Xigbar got his answer, alright…

Within a matter of seconds, he was dripping with a bucket of brown-ish vomit – from the top of his head, to the hem of his shirt.

The Freeshooter blinked, his brain not fully comprehending what had just happened. He stared wide-eyed at Luxord, eyes asking, “DID YOU JUST…?!?!”

Luxord trembled, holding his stomach tightly, and whimpering. “I…!” he choked. “I’m so sor—HUUWAAAAAAAUUUUGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

He leaned over to the side, and spewed like a faucet on the clean, white floor.

Xigbar carefully reached up, and touched his cheek. Something chunky, wet, and sticky met his fingers.

……………

Wait for it…

Wait for it…!

"OHMAIGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!"

“Aaaaand, that’s what happened,” Luxord finished, weakly.

The three Nobodies standing around him exchanged confused glances. “So…” Vexen started, “You’re telling me you disobeyed my orders and went to work out because you thought exercise would help burn the food poisoning out of your system?”
    “Uh… Yeah, sure – why not?” Luxord croaked.

Xaldin shook his head. “Un-freakin’-believable. You have to be a special brand of STUPID to actually think that nonsense true.”
    “That reminds me, Xaldin…” Xemnas growled. “Whatever was that tainted chicken doing sitting in the oven in the first place?”
    Xaldin looked away, scratching his sideburns. “Well, ya see, uh… That’s a funny thing, actually…~”
    “Save it. I’ll hear it later – AFTER we get all this straightened out.”

“Oh, by the way…?” Luxord whimpered. “Where’s Xigbar? I want to apologize…”
    The three seniors exchanged glances again.

“Uhhhhhh………”

Xigbar franticly squeezed the shower body-wash bottle for all that it was worth into his cloth. It gave two pitiful wheezes, and then splurged its contents onto his hand. He worked it into foam quickly, and then threw the bottle out side of the shower where it met 3 other recently emptied ones.

The water had long-turned cold, and the rank smell was gone, but he began scrubbing himself over and over again until he was raw.

“Ew, ew, ew, getitoff, getitoff, getitoff, gross, gross, gross…!”

“He’s… Uh… Busy,” Xemnas finished.

“Ah…” Luxord sighed. “So now what? Are we going to go over my punishment for disobeying Xaldin’s orders?”
    Vexen shook his head. “Somehow, we find that throwing up all over your best friend and then having to be rushed to ‘hospital’ is punishment in itself.”
    “But, just to be safe, no visitors until you’re well again,” Xemnas added.

A groan. “How long will that be…?!”
    “Depends. Could last from 3 days to 2 weeks,” Vexen answered.

Another groan. Up to two weeks away from Xigbar! That’d be almost too much to bear…

Luxord huffed. Psh! I don’t care WHAT those stupid Chick-fil-A cows say! I’m NEVER eating chicken again!

The end!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is the song Xigbar was singing. I couldn't resist! D=

Lawlz... XD

I can't believe it's actually finished! =D Well, technically, it's NOT finished - I have a wittle epilogue coming up, but I just wan'ted to go ahead and get it OUT OF THE FREAKIN' WAY! DX

SO! This is another story out FINISH'T! =D I'm so proud of myself...! ='D

*pats self on the back*

Okay - I'm tired now. XD *has been working on this all day, and is freakin' exhuasted*

Lord of the Wings,
    ~Leah.

The Epilogue.

16. C This silence is mine

It's good but a bitt long no?

17. Thebazilly King's Apprentice

LOL, this is a good one, Foxxie.

It's nice to read more awesome Luxord/Xigbar crack hilarity.

Wow, that was a lot of adjectives.

18. O R A N G E C is the heavenly option

between an erupting earth and an exploding sky
    This is great. I'm still laughing.

ROFL about Luxord's top 10 ways to see Xigbar.

19. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

They've always been a bit on the long side, love... ^-^; Hope that won't keep you from reading more! D=

Thanks.. ^-^;

It IS a lot! D=

I felt that he was stalker-ific enough to have a list. XD Thank youz. =3

20. Rosey Chaser

WOOT FOR THE SHOE SONG!!

Yesh :3

Good job :3