Game Nite At Castle Oblivion

Discussion in 'Archives' started by 2Foxxie4U, Mar 13, 2007.

1. AnimeGirl104 Hollow Bastion Committee

Oh,My,God.OoO

2. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

Uh.... Is that a good "OMG"...?

Or a bad one...? XD;

3. AnimeGirl104 Hollow Bastion Committee

*silence for a bit*he he,hee hee...*bursts out luaghing*LOLZ!I can imagine Organization 13 doing DDR.XD

4. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

..._...|..____________________, ,
    ....../ `---___________----_____|] = = = D <----totally a smiley-bullet XD
    ...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
    .....), ---.(_(__) /
    ....// (..) ), ----"
    ...//___//
    ..//___//
    .//___//

Don't ask why I posted that. XD

Oh, and section 2 is a lot more funnier. =P To me, though... >.>'

I'll get it to ya'll ASAP. =3

5. AnimeGirl104 Hollow Bastion Committee

You know,when Xigbar chose a song.I was thinking he was gonna chose Fergieli-OW!*looks at a rock that hit me in the head*who threw this?

6. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

Meh... I changed my mind. >.>'

People don't seem to be very interested in this fanfic anymore, so I'm dropping it. Don't expect anymore updates. Sorry. =\

Happy April Foolz. =P

7. Nanaki Broken in six places

I can't wait to read the next one!! And I can't wait to see what happens when they dance,lol. Oh gawd,I can see Saiix and Larxne now..*snicker*

8. AnimeGirl104 Hollow Bastion Committee

No,I can see Roxas and Luxord.Or better yet,Xigbar.*has a laughing fit*

9. Nanaki Broken in six places

Oh gawd! Xigbar and Zexion danceing. *Grabs camcorder and popcorn* I'm ready! lol.

10. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

XDDDD

Thanks, guys! =D The second section shuld be up... around tomarrow, if I'm lucky! ^-^'

I'll get it done! >=D

11. twilit_shadow King's Apprentice

Oh my gosh! I love this along with part1 and Demmy's Aqua pistols! You have such a great way of writing these characters out! And keeping us laughing along the way!

12. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

"GaNACO" (Part 2, Section 2)

I should be stabbed in the jugular vein with a spork for taking so long on this... ._.

SOWWY!!!! DX

---EDIT---

Hey, guess what?! =O This is my 10th ever fanfic! =O Already!!!!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, FOLKS!!! XD; Um... I'd just like to give a shout out to all of my re-occuring fans... Who have been with me since the beginning, and Mish, my main proofreader!!!

Holy crap, I need to slow down... O.o;

Continued from... This thing right hur. XD

2Foxxie4U's Irrelevant \ Sleep Deprived Productions~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Revolution" (continued...)

Let the games begin… Demyx thought, confidently.

As the music filled the room, you could see everyone jumping, and moving about. Demyx and Marluxia skipped around with practiced ease as Vexen and Lexaeus struggled to keep up with them. Larxene and Saix were tied up in a fiery battle.

Xigbar glanced at his rival beside him. “Jeez, Zexion…! Are you even trying…?†he asked incredulously.
    “No…†Zexion replied, curtly.

Axel huffed, angrily. He was doing his best, but Xaldin was on fire! Xaldin glanced at him. “Can’t keep up…?†he snickered.
    “Ah, shut yer trap…†Axel growled, gluing his eyes to the screen.

Luxord slipped a little on his pad. It cost him three ‘boo’s. Roxas saw this and grinned. “Heh… Looks like I have this all wrapped u—â€
    “AAAAUGHHHH!!!! My god damn eye!!!!!!â€
    “What the…?†Roxas looked around for the source of the voice. “Was that Xaldin?!â€

Indeed it was. Xaldin was groping around with one hand, his face twisted up into a grimace. His other hand was pressed onto one of his eyes as he whimpered, “Agh… One of them hit my eye… What do I do now; do I have to get a frickin’ eye-patch like Xigbar?! Stupid dreads… Why did I have to get so many…?â€
    Axel, happy for his lucky break, was quickly racking up as many points as he could.

That’s when the realization hit Roxas like a rock. XALDIN GOT POPPED IN THE EYE WITH ONE OF HIS OWN DREADLOCKS!!!!!! How could he help himself?! He clutched his stomach, and began roaring with laughter while pointing at Xaldin.
    Xaldin growled, glaring at Roxas. “DO YOU WANT ME TO COME OVER THERE, SHRIMP?!â€
    Roxas kept on laughing. Luxord tried his best to ignore what was going on and keep on dancing. Must… ignore… idiots… and win… tournament… along with… Xiggy’s… love…!

“YOU WANNA PIECE OF ME?!?!†Xaldin roared, balling his unused hand into a fist.
    Roxas gasped for breath. “Nah… I’m fine…†He snorted. “…Mister Bob Marley.â€

“WHAT WAS TH—â€
    “HAH! I win!†Axel shouted, triumphantly. The screen flashed a few times with the words, “WINNER: Player number 2!†in bold, blue letters.
    “What?! That’s no fair…!†Xaldin cried.

Roxas gasped a little, suddenly remembering that his match wasn’t finished, either. He turned back to the screen. “Oh no! I’m losing!†he cried, trying desperately to catch back up with Luxord.
    “Well, ‘half dead’ is more like it…†Luxord murmured, concentrating on the screen.

Roxas’s attempt was fruitless. The song ended before he could get five ‘perfect’s in. The words “WINNER: Player number 1!†flashed in fiery red letters.
    “Awww…†Roxas sighed, slumping down.

“VICTORY!!!!"

The two groups looked over and caught sight of Larxene laughing manically. Saix had his arms crossed, and was growling at the screen. “WINNER: Player number 2!†was flashing on it.

Oh, this is too rich… Larxene thought, grinning wickedly at the sight of Saix’s face. I just HAVE to rub it in! She cleared here throat, and purred, “What was that about kicking my butt, LOOOOOOOO-SEEEEEEER????????†She drew out the word, pleased at the way Saix ground his jaws together in anger.
    Remember the rules… he chanted in his head. Remember the rules. Remember the rules. Remember the rules…

“Well… That was easy…!†Demyx exclaimed, stretching and walking off his dance pad. “Good game, Vexen.â€
    Vexen huffed, and crossed his arms. “Whatever…†he grumbled.

Larxene cracked up. “Looks like you just got OWNED by the Waterboy, Vex!â€
    “HEY!†Vexen screamed, balling his fist up. “RESPECT your elders!â€

Demyx walked up to Xaldin, a worried expression on his face. “Uh… Xaldin…? You want to put a band-aid on that or somethin’…?â€
    Xaldin was on him like white on rice. “HOW – no – WHERE the HELL am I supposed to put a band-aid on my EYE, you dense little TWIT?!†he roared.

“Rawr!†Marluxia exclaimed, stepping from his dance pad. You could tell from the sly smirk on his face that he, of course, was the winner. “Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed today…â€
    “I didn’t ask you, Flower Boy…†Xaldin growled.

Xigbar blinked. The screen flashed, “WINNER: Player number 1!â€
    He shrugged. “So, uh… I guess this means I win…?†He looked over to Zexion.
    Zexion was silent a moment. “I guess it does.†He shrugged. “Oh well…†And strolled down to where everyone was gathering.
    Xigbar stared at him. Is it me…? Or is Zexxy acting a little… strange today…?

Demyx was waving his arms around, trying to calm down the steamed up Nobodies. “Okay, okay, guys! Calm down! It’s just a game! Nothing to fight over…! Let’s just—AGH!â€

Larxene shoved him away, striding over to Xaldin. "Heh. I can't believe Mister big, bad, Dreadlocks and Sideburns of Dewm lost! And to AXEL! You must be losin' it, old man."
    Xaldin growled, baring his teeth. "What was that, Miss Antenna?"
    The snide smirk melted off of Larxene's face. "WHAT did you just call me?!" she demanded, her voice getting shrill.

Demyx glared at them all. No one's paying any attention to me. he thought, clenching his fists together. He stalked off toward the chalk board showing the matches. I run this show. Heh. I'll show ya. I'll show you all! I will not be ignored!

Axel cracked up. "'Miss Antenna'! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I've always wondered what those stupid looking things were!"
    Larxene shot him a chilling glare. "If I were you, I'd shut up, Pyro," she growled. "Or do you wanna end up looking like 'X' man over there?" She smirked and pointed to Saix.
    Saix huffed angrily, and looked in the other direction.
    Xigbar grinned. "Looks like this isn't the first time you've got your butt whupped by Larxene, eh, Sailor Moon?"
    That was it. Saix jumped to his feet, snarling. "Oh, SHUT UP! It's your fault that I got this stupid marking in the first place! Now shut up, or I'll take it upon myself to add 10 more scars to your colle-"

SSSKKKKKKKKKKKRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE…

Instantly, the whole group clapped their hands over their ears, crying out in pain.
    "Aaaaggghhhhh! That noise!" moaned Zexion.
    "Make it stooooop!" Larxene cried.
    "What IS it?!" Xaldin screamed, wincing. "And where is it coming from?!"
    "There!" Lexaeus whispered, pointing.

Demyx was standing at the chalk board, an emotionless expression on his face. He was holding his sitar in one of his hands, and was slowly dragging the sharp edge across the board, making a horrible squeaking sound.
    Everyone shot him pitiful looks, hoping he would just STOP! Demyx stared at them all, coldly. Suddenly, he yanked his sitar away from the board.

"Well..." he hissed to the other members. "Now that I've got your attention… again… How about we get something straight?" He snarled a little, and jerked his thumb in his direction. "This is MY show. You guys follow MY rules, or else." He looked over all of them one more time. "Is that clear?"

They all glanced at him, back at each other. Then at him, again.

One word. Uproar.

“WHAT?!â€
    “Listen to YOU?!â€
    “You must be INSANE!â€
    “No way I’m takin’ orders from some WATERBOY!â€
    “You can go ahead and stick that ‘order’ up your—â€

SSSKKKKKKKKKKKRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE…

“AAAAAAUGHHHHH!!!!!!â€
    “Okay, OKAY!â€
    “You win!â€
    “Yes-sar-ee!!!â€
    “You’re the boss! YOU’RE THE BOSS!â€

Demyx scoffed, and dissmissed his sitar. “And don’t you forget it,†he growled. Everyone shot sideways glances at each other. Uh, oh… He really IS losing it! they thought, getting a tiny bit panicked.

His face brightened a little. “Now… Let’s see who’s going against who in the Semi-Finals!†he shouted grinning. “Well…? C’mon!â€
    No one moved. Everyone looked at each other again, their eyes screaming, “WHOA! Bipolar-much!â€
    Silence for a while...
    “Hurry up!†Demyx growled at last.
    “C-Coming, Demyx!†they shouted, scrambling over to the chalkboard.

When they were all finally gathered around, Demyx rubbed his hands together. “Okay… Let’s see… The Semi-Finals only has 3 matches, unlike the Preliminaries, so we don’t need to do them at the same time. I won in the match against Vexen *coughobviouslycough*, and Axel won in his bout against Xaldin, so the first battle will be Fire vs. Water!â€

Axel gave a slight gulp. Xaldin glanced sideways at him, smirking. You might of gotten a lucky break with ME, but now you have to go against Demyx! Good luck winning THAT one!

Demyx stared at Luxord. “You’re the one who won the match against Roxas, right?â€
    Luxord nodded.
    “Great! Then you get to take on Larxene.â€

Larxene. Luxord blinked, then looked over at Larxene, slyly. Fine. I’ll take the little hussy on. This match will show who is REALLY the one worthy of Xigbar’s love… He clenched his fist together, grinning. You’d better watch out, Larxene! Cuz, with the power of love on my side, there’s no WAY I can lose!

He giggled deviously to himself as Demyx continued. “I’m pretty sure Xigbar won over Zexion, and Marly over Lex, so you two go against each other, too.â€

“Great…†Xigbar sighed. Marluxia shot him a sly smile. This is too easy… The Graceful Assassin thought.

“Okay… We’ll be using the BIG screen TV over there so that ALL of us can watch the matches!â€
    “Oh, that’s just GREAT!†Axel grumbled. He did NOT want the whole Organization to be watching when he made a fool out of himself.
    “Yes, I know, isn’t it?†Demyx chirped.
    Axel rolled his eyes.
    “Wait…†Xaldin started, rubbing his eye gently. “Does this mean that me and Roxas have tt everything up AGAIN?!â€
    “Yep.â€

Xaldin glared at him for a few seconds, then sighed. “C’mon, Shorty, let’s knock this out real quick,†he grumbled as he made his way to the huge TV.
    “Don’t call me ‘Shorty’,†Roxas retorted, trailing behind him.

Once again, the Organization broke into groups, and started chattering with each other about what had partaken in the events earlier.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Is it just me, or am I making Demyx to be more of a tyrant than a Waterboy? XD; He does not play when it comes to him and his music. >3

P.S., Lawl... Xaldin got popped in the eye with his own dreads! XDDDD

Lord of the Wings,
    Leah.

I finally got done wid part 3... :sweatdrop:

13. Xegreny Kingdom Keeper

R.

O.

F.

L!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was waaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy tooooo funnyyyy *has a heart attack from laughing so much*

14. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

You can get a heart attack from laughing too hard...? XD;

Thanx fer likin' sar! =3 Come ag'in! XD

15. Nanaki Broken in six places

LOL!!! I like this story ALOT!! I like how you had Roxas and Xaldin lose. Well,can't waait for the next chapter!

16. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

I told you it would be funnier than the last section. =3

I'll see how fast I can get the next section done... >.>; I'm not sure...

And then, another section after that... LAWD help. XD;

17. Nanaki Broken in six places

Try typing 4 stories at one time...*shudder*. It's tricky,but,you gotta do it. *Shrugs*

18. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

Yesh.... I know know exactly how you feel... -_-;

*is doing that right now*

19. AnimeGirl104 Hollow Bastion Committee

Oh,my,freaking,GOD!LOLS!!!XD
    I feel so bad for Xaldin.ah who am I kidding he got pwned by his own dreads!*holds side laughing*

20. Anase Traverse Town Homebody

Windy's dreads will be the death of him someday... yeah. But still, oh so funny! ^_^ your story makes the world go around... or is that chocolate... >_> I dunno.