KH-Vids Law Firm!

Discussion in 'Forum Families' started by Princess Celestia, Apr 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Princess Celestia Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

Is this... Brandee's car?
    [​IMG]

2. Pyrɸ...I LOVE your rant xD, but that is very sad to hear D:. Imagine, is hard enough to get by, but to get far, you need a car. I don't even have a car. I didn't do anything this summer worth mentioning, ether, if that helps. There's nothing more better than to know someone at least is suffering with you ;P. And college for me starst September 3rd.

I don't want it to T-T. Damn life.

BTW, Lunakinesis doesn't exist xD. Not that I thought it would, I'm fine with the official ones that do. However, poetic justice does serve in making one up for further purposes.

Repliku, for the last paragraph, for the most part, a Nobody's existence, as well as their body built, and what they do or don't have, are unknown, and are still up for speculation and debate. It's fine if you think it's something specific, but it isn't really fact so far (the subject is alright with a RP, it just doesn't make it true) unless it is proclaimed as so. Axel and Roxas eat ice cream, and Axel mentions ribs, which is bone. And even then, is hard to tell whether KH is talking about the Heart in general, or the figurative/metaphorical Heart that give you emotions. And a Nobody, despite itself, is a original person's body. Where does the blood go then, if they do return? A "Heart" is a shiny, glittering pink thing that floats like a balloon, that even memories are attached to. But this is a fictional game, and applying real life bio to it is just asking for confusion. Of course, this is another topic. Kind of reminds me of my "Do Nobodies Bleed?" thread.

And even so, we weren't really talking about the Nobodies in general, but about Anne Rice's vampires, that had to do with my upcoming RP (that is stil in production) considering that the characters will be based on them, and the fact of whether or not they...y- have sexual intercourse and their body, etc., to gain some ideas. Because even some Vampire Chronicles fans are unsure except for this: it is fact that sucking blood is more pleasurable than the normal human activitiy to vampires xD, and is kind of a replacement, so I was talking this with Pika. And then I decided that it wouldn't get in the way of romantic interaction,at least, so is fine.

You have to admit in the KH universe that elements that they use aren't really elements as well. Is not even death, cause it isn't a good component to have as a power, true. Marluxia, however, does represent death with the many symbolisms I just went over. While here is considered "gay" and Marluxia gets made fun about it despite the fact that he's one of the most manliest Org. member, in Japan, is another different story. I don't think is plants either, cause we have never seen him, even when you battle. If you notice, s always just darkness, with some sakura petals added in. There's never a vine, tree, grass, leaves, etc. The manga doesn't count, we know that. His element is officiailly "Flower" as seen in mags and such, supposedly, which is weird >.>. I place Marluxia more as a "Nature" type, because it can branch off to many things, so it can define Marluxia better in terms of what ability he uses. Is not like he throws flowers at people, lol.

The kinesis-ses were just for fun to list, since I like the way they sound, and since some resembled the members' powers, I made the list for fun. It was more joking. The only thing that stops me with the whole different kinesis manipulation to use for the RP is Light, because I know that in real life it isn't the same, which is why I put the "LOL" by Roxas's side. And Nothingness. And Lunar. So is better to say they gain a element power as the years go by as vampires. I was really comparing to, that Axel's Fire, as a vampire in the RP, is easy to shrug off, cause Rice's vampires do have it within time and how ancient. Is just that all characters have different abilities and I have to fit that in. As for Umbrakinesis (which is manipulation of shadow, and it also compromises of light control, if you search it, which in case, creates illusion), in actuality, Zexion's element was read off as "Shadow" long before, until it was finally, officially, regarded as Illusion. So is not far, which is why I put him there, cause it fits him the most. But as said, the kinesis thing was just fun and to list how many there are.

With that, I'm heading off to sleep. Night :P.

3. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU'LL NEVER FIND OUT!
    .........you guys lost me.......something about those vampire books.......and a thread that Night's going to make....well....I found one of those vampire books at my second aunt's house. Memroch the Devil.......or something around that. I read the first page. It was interesting. Then we had to leave so.....I don't know.....it's probably not a bad book if I got absorbed into the introduction.

4. ArchVice Gummi Ship Junkie

I r posting in threadz?

5. Princess Luna Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

TODAY. WAS. EPIC. LOL!
    <3

I don't think I ever laughed so much nor so hard. Last week, after registration, I'd misplaced the envelope containing the papers which had the dates for all my classes, schedule and etc. So instead of calling the office or checking the website, I called a friend of mine and asked for the date and some info. I was told that TODAY was the first day of class, and oh dear...I walk into the campus at around 7:30 AM with a nice, hot cup of coffee and a Rice Crispy cereal bar, looking all cool with my sunglasses, when I notice that the campus is practically empty [except a bunch of freshmen and their parents]. None of the students really come all that early, so I let it go. I freaking walked around campus for 30 minutes or so, trying to locate people, while being stared at by the teachers and staff. Then I spent about 10 minutes in the lunch area, attempting to text people when I remembered that I'd actually forgotten to add minutes to my phone; so I spent another 5 minutes beating up my phone, and finish eating my damn cereal bar, followed by me walking around campus AGAIN, and getting stared at. FINALLY at around 8:30 AM, I see a familiar face and ask her wtf was going on, and even she looks at me weird and goes, "Dude...school starts TOMORROW." And I go, "O.o . . . D: . . . RAWR D<!!!" Aaand as soon as I freaking lost it, realizing wtf just had happened, few buddies of mine freaking jump out from behind a bush and take a picture of me throwing a raging tantrum in the middle of campus. I WAS TOTALLY PWNED TODAY. xD. They FINALLY got me back from all the times that I pwned them. This was the BEST pwnage since they stole my pants from the locker room, forcing me to run around campus in my spandex, screaming, "Dude! Where the hell are my pants?!" I still feel like an idiot, I'm still smiling, and spontaneously bursting into laughter. This was truly EPIC!

Damn I adore them. ;_;

6. ArchVice Gummi Ship Junkie

[​IMG]

7. Princess Luna Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

*cough*

<_<

O.o'

8. Repliku Chaser

lol Pyro. I played that prank on a friend of mine senior year and it was hilarious even if she was bruising my arm after and asking 'how could you?!'. Good stuff!

9. ArchVice Gummi Ship Junkie

[​IMG]

10. Repliku Chaser

I just meant that the Body is not the original body and is a NEW one, unlike what happens with the Vampires. Their bodies are mutated and altered by the connection of the blood and the original spirit to which they derived. The Nobodies do not have their original Bodies, hence the name. It isn't just that they lost Hearts but their actual former forms. That's why the new Nobodies look 'similar' to their previous selves but aren't the same. Whether or not they have 'blood' can be debated, sure but it isn't the exact point I was getting off and I went off on a tangent. Sorry. Hope this clarifies what I meant more. I have to stop writing late when I lack sleep as my mind wanders.

The vampires in Anne Rice novels can do sexual acts but the act of 'sex' itself does nothing for them. There are quite a few examples of this in the novels that the blood 'gets them off' and is the closest best feeling to 'sex' they can have. For Nobodies, I think that they too, since they lack emotions, probably wouldn't care so much about 'sex' itself and well with each other, it'd be rather very boring and essentially...well I could get graphic but this is a PG-13 site so I won't. It would probably be more 'intimate' to a Nobody though to have sex not with another Nobody since they'd get nothing from sex but to say give someone else pleasure, the same with the Anne Rice vampires.

The KH 'elements' aren't basic elements but instead Elements of Existence. I do not believe Marluxia has the element of death and most other people don't either considering every site that has Marluxia on it, unless it's a 'fan guess' says his element is Plant/nature. We don't know fully what Marluxia could do with his Element because he's only ever 'fighting' with it. Classifying him with plant though makes more sense than saying 'death' in any way as all Nobodies can kill and also it goes with the theme of Lexaeus - earth, Larxene - lightning, Vexen - Ice, Roxas - Light, Axel - fire, Demyx - Water, etc. Also, even the timed attack could be symbolic of some poisons used etc. His abilities just lean more that way and I doubt he'd get the whole 'nature' element to himself or 'death' as it is not balanced and makes no sense.

The Kinesis stuff was cool and I get them all. I wasn't saying it was a bad idea to use. I was just pointing out that the light that Roxas uses is not just illuminating light and that shadows could work for Zexion but illusion is more a mind thing of deception. I wasn't saying that it was 'bad' or something. I thought it was cool. :/

Sleep well!

11. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

Dude.....I totally did that once...>_>.............permission to rant?

12. ArchVice Gummi Ship Junkie

[ insert rant here.]

13. I come back to find the whole forum chnaged 8D. And I just found out that I don't start my classes until Thursday. It starts on Wednesday, but, apparently, that's one of my days off from college. The only day off T_T. Good thing is only in the bit of the golden afternoon.

Good news though! I heard a song that matches Roxas and Axel perfectly. In their friendship, this time.

I have just gotten Anne Rice's Violin from a friend.

And I'm liking the conversation that isn't just spam for once.

The only time the body is mentioned by Ansem (Diz) himself is that as the body departs when your Heart is stolen, creating the process, they come in existence with a few minor changes in appearance, unlike the lower whose Heart weren't strong enough to retain its human shape. Which makes sense, considering Dusks. I seriously doubt that is a NEW one and is not their original body. Surely, they are made of some component concerning the lack of Heart, and this is just the Body and Soul split, but that doesn't mean that it isn't their own physical being as before. It just changed. They mention only Original, because of those said changes, and that they aren't really the same person in that vision, as they are creatures. Though I do get what you mean, in restrospect :P.

For the vampires, that's what I concluded. The fans are kind of split on that though, and there was a actual thread about it in some site, which I read. I have't gotten that far in the books to get my own opinion or perspective, so the best I can do is take others' words for it.

For Nobodies, well, you do know, that sex does not require emotions at all --- as desire, lust, and pleasure is derived from the body and its hormones, not feelings. You don't need to care or love someone to have 'sex', though that is ideal. Or else, we wouldn't have...the sexual active people we have around the street and pubs. Sex in itself is kind of addictive. The Nobody may not care, but if it wants to feel what it did before to have its fill, as the memories are retained, then he/she will do so. So yes, they will get something from it. Of course, this is also depends of a male Nobody if they still have all their acuired...uh, necessities for it >.> (I don't mean physically), that which includes blood. For the female, is more easy and simple. Of course, this also borders the topic of reproduction and whether normal human and Nobodies can be intimate. Nobodies themselves might not understand their existence.

Makes no sense to you, but to me, it does. "Nature", as I said, can revolve to life and death, a sort of the representation he stands for, but also with the life of nature itself, leaves, plants, flowers, ect. That's why "Nature" is more fitting, as it can stem from many varieties, and it will be left more open, and it makes it more ideal for his abilities and what he uses to fit into that group. In fighting and battling, it is very important, especially in terms of showing what the members are capable of: Larxene has lightning, and she uses it in battle, Axel has fire, and he uses it in battle, Luxord has Time, and he uses it in battle, Lexaeus, himself uses Earth, and has ground based attacks in battle, so I don't doubt that if Marluxia's was Plant, Nomura wouldn't be able to project it in the same way as the rest, and make him attack with vines and all that jazz. So, there must be a difference. What we do see, is the Death Count and curse he gives Sora, the constant black voids that appear on the floor (counting on both his gameplay in Re: CoM and his Data in FM+), when having that rumble with Axel, when he threw his scythe and the redhead blocked it, all that came out was a strong dark esence with a hint of pink, and sakura petals flying out (so we can't say it doesn't fit in-game/cutscene wise).

That's the only sign of plant he gives. Sakura petals.

That's why, while they put it as "Flower", officially (it was in the KH Ultimania), it seems "Nature" is more fitting. Or it could be any of those two, as they don't really differ in the way he harnesses it, except "Flower" fits more cause of the petals and petals and pink tint, which is why it is official. My point is, the two elements aren't far apart.

If I came across that I thought you meant that you thought it was a bad idea, that's my doing. I just explained it since I thought you were confused and placing as if I was serious in making all the members contribute to the Kinesis. Like, for example, as you said that Roxas's wouldn't be really light as it is here compared to the KH universe, which I was aware of.

I do wonder how you think the Zexion's is more mind, though, considering that his power is Illusion, and he utilizes it. If anything, he uses his mind to be manipulative and deceptive to harbor a idea of what to make his illusions do (in the case of the scene with Riku and "Sora"), but in KH terms, that's his element.

Isn't it a bit late for that? xDDD

But thanks.

14. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

Yeah.....me too......except I'm already starting school.....>_>......well....I never quite got what the buddy list did.....

15. Repliku Chaser

I believe he said it's reborn but I won't argue the point anymore. "When a Heartless is born, these entities disappear from the realm of light, to be reborn as entirely new beings in a completely different realm. " It's in the end a matter of opinion if the body is remade to be something new or not with Darkness and an Element added to make up for the loss. Basically, I've thought of it as something has to take the place of at least a portion of the true body because if it didn't, Namine could not have existed but as a shadow or ghost. The same for Roxas who is connected to probably Sora and Ven. Both Sora and Kairi were walking around with their own bodies and Kairi never lost hers to Darkness. So it somehow has to be that the bodies are 'lost' to be regained to become Nobodies to me.

To me, Anne Rice made it pretty clear with how in the Armand and Marius books it's pretty well said and I could swear on her own site she had stated it as well that for vampires, the sexual arousal thing came from the blood pretty much and that the body itself being changed really made them not feel it as far as physical sex goes. None of the vampires ever engage in full sexual relations. But yeah, again fans can think whatever as I don't think she's actually tried to make it an absolute fact.

For Nobodies, I don't know for sure whether they'd care about sex as a regular thing because I don't know if the sexual urges would be there. None really showed signs of it unless you count Larxene reading the Marquis de Sade, which was only shown in the manga that takes liberties with the characters that I don't claim as canon since they bring in a lot of things they should not. Having her read it made it though more to claim she was in fact a sadist and no one should question it. This doesn't mean though they can't have sex. I have no idea there either. I was just saying that sexual tendencies are often motivated by emotion to some respect with hormones playing a part so to get really in the 'mood' I'd think that having relations with another Nobody would probably not be that exhilarating but for the physical side of it. Even guys, despite popular rumor, to have a sexual relation that means anything would want to be with a girl that's into it. I think they could have sex, but I doubt they could reproduce and as such an urge would be gone with hormones/emotions, the 'instinct' may be there of their former lives, but I think it would play out as their emotions do in the fact that the memory is there but the feeling isn't. We of course are delving into an area that Nomura probably doesn't ever care to explain so either way it's a guess. Both of us may be wrong.

Where does Marluxia do anything of another element that would make him nature? He doesn't use wind, fire, water, earth, lightning, etc. I think it's too bold to make him 'nature' as you say. However, we differ here in opinion and well, the only way it matters is in your RP really which I wouldn't argue the stance if you have his element be more. The Castle Oblivion had no 'plants' in it that we see and since he did not use an 'element' other than having rose petals show up with things, it seems likely this was his element. Maybe death somehow ties into it but I'm not seeing 'nature' as a whole as it gets divided amongst all the Nobodies. However, again, we are speculating and it's a guess on either of our sides.

Flower was lame to put as it is limiting. I think you underestimate how much Plant could do considering it covers wood, trees, plants of all sorts, poisons, healing, some meat eating plants, medicines, drugs, plants that can be toxins, things that can put a body in stasis etc. Plant as an element could be quite deadly easily.

Illusion to make a person believe in what they see can be of mind and also Zexion is a genius. I would say Illusion was his element since that is what he is said to have and works off the mind and an area around he can 'see'. You said it was 'shadows' which I disagreed with but said I could also see it as probable with the list you made as it would be bending light and all to produce forms. We aren't 'totally' disagreeing here. Your list does work but I wanted to understand why you chose certain 'kinesises' for certain people. In the end we are coming to some disagreements on things we cannot verify or validate and it's all speculation. It doesn't really matter in the end how you work it out. It'll come out great, I am sure. :) Here we go again debating though!

16. P Banned

Flower: Seems the best, it fits. Every attack he does causes flowers. He summons them to shoot people, he uses them as the flakes in a snowstorm. He adorned the floors with crystal flowers.

Plant: It fits the flowers, but then professes that Murluxia has the abilities of wood, vines, grass and Venus Fly Traps, opposed to only flowers. We have seen no proof of this anywhere else.

Death: We have the timer for this, but not much else. To have control of death would be the ability to kill with ease. We have never seen him do this attack outside the Final Mix versions, and in castle Oblivion, he does nothing Deathy. He uses a sythe, but he summons it with flowers, and always battles with flowers. Besides, Death happens when the spirit leaves the body. Marly cannot have that sort of power. It would be like saying Roxas has the element "Heart".

I ask a few more questions.

1. What do the novels say?

2. What does the Manga say? (Not canon, but for more insight, why not?)

Unless there is a name for petal manipulation, let's go with the title "Flower power".

17. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

Well.....I think Marluxia uses flowers......or.....at least a dark kind of essense of the flower. I've noticed that in the video he uses vines as well....so...maybe it's flowers and vines?.....with some darkness?....not necessarily nature.....but.....>_>....you know?.....PLEASE DON'T KILL ME! *hides*

18. Repliku Chaser

The reason I said 'plant' is because flowers seems too...lame. There were vines used too and well, Castle Oblivion didn't have any plants but what he had with his scythe heh. So we couldn't really tell. I doubt that Xemnas would have put someone in charge of Castle Oblivion who just had 'flower power' or Marluxia would have been that powerful with just that 'element' as it is pretty limiting. Also, to be honest, we don't really see how bad ass some people's elements were. Surely especially Luxord and Xigbar could have been a LOT worse had they used their abilities to their max capacity. They had Space and Time. So, I don't want to make Marluxia out to be an absolute wimp by saying it's just limited to flower power. It doesn't seem right in the balance with the other Nobodies. He'd really have gotten the short end of the stick and I don't see how he'd have held his position that way.

19. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

Well....Captain Kuchiki of Bleach had that bankai with the sakura petals.....>_>......and......maybe Marluxia's just good with petals.....though....I do see why each of you say Flower and Plant. And maybe flowers does seem a bit limiting.....but...he does seem to work well with it.......<_<.......>_>.......*hides*

20. Repliku Chaser

You could be right and I do see why 'flower'. I just say 'plant' to give him a bit more credit, but the flowers also are symbolic and it could be so simple. I'm just not really seeing anything bigger than plant as his element as any of the Nobodies had control over Darkness.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.