Homosexuality

Discussion in 'Debate Corner' started by Patsy Stone, Aug 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Viscount_of_Stardust Merlin's Housekeeper

It was merely a link, in no way did I say you endorsed what I said.

You're welcome

2. BaseSebastian Kingdom Keeper

3. LoneWolf Hollow Bastion Committee

I have nothing against them... My aunt has a homosexual friend he's one of the most awesome guys I met. Honestly people, I don't see what's so wrong about them, not saying I'm homosexual or anything. I don't see what's so wrong with them, if they choose to, let them. If it's a psychological thing, then it's not their fault.

4. Viscount_of_Stardust Merlin's Housekeeper

It's not for us to judge them now. They can have full and happy lives, ijust fear what is left for them beyond...

5. Cin Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp

With all the rules in the bible, I fear for 99.9% of the World if the Christian belief is true.

6. water mage Kingdom Keeper

I have nothing aganist it except I wished it was out of the public eye. For example I can't stand to see two woman kiss. It just creeps me out and the idea of marriage is wrong for I believe that traditional marriage should be between a man and a woman. This is my opinion so please don't be offended by what I said.

7. Viscount_of_Stardust Merlin's Housekeeper

Sadly this is true. Because not being circumcised alone is breaking a rule, which is a pretty big chunk of the world. I don't make the rules though

8. BaseSebastian Kingdom Keeper

Oh look. There's a yellow-crested Aethist canary singing its song atop a branch of the Bigot tree. Somebody hand me a pair of binoculars.

Please. I ask you kindly....PLEASE DO NOT BRING THAT INTO THIS!

9. Daydreamer

For everyone that's not speaking for themselves, please tell us in your own words how you feel towards this subject.

I, don't have any problems with sexual orientation. I would feel uneasy if i saw any couple making out. Gays are not a cult group that's trying to taking over the world.

So everything "unfortunate" is a test of God. Hm, so you see a homeless hobo on the street. He deserves this punishment because it's a test of God. If help or support him you're going against God because it's against his will. Instead God would want you to kick him to the ground. He must struggle!

If you look at it, that's just terrible.

Don't label people you think are below you condemned or say that there is only one path.

What if my faith said all people aren't perfect, therefore are sinners, and thus must go to hell. Will you accept that? I sure wouldn't.

10. Chevalier Crystal Princess

A question regarding homosexual couples.....erm

should gays that want to be healty have (read text or not if youre a child)

have **** sex?, i didn't want to ask the question...but the anus isn't a hole in which to place things.....

and after repeated use wouldn't the muscle not constrict back and be open always , so you would need diapers , because you couldn't control your anus muscle?

i mean....isn't it risky?

i mean this could be a deciding factor on gay coupling , right?

11. BaseSebastian Kingdom Keeper

Ouch. Ok, there was once a time when I thought you were Gay...you know, how well you could do a Marluxia voice? And actually, I'm just kidding. I do all sorts of voices some might consider "Faggish" myself.

But seriously, you gotta think Cherv is right. Some Gay people might get tired of flip-flop.

12. Mirai King's Apprentice

Can you tell me WHY he is bigoted? Because he's right. If the Bible is 100% correct, down to the very last word, then most people in the world is going to Hell. I can assure you, you have committed several sins that Bible says must be taken care of through capital punishment.

Anyway, I have nothing against gays or bis. It is a biological thing. It is as much chosen as your desire to eat. You can ignore, but the fact is, it's there.

Also, to all homophobic heterosexuals, when did you choose to be attracted to women/men?

13. Daydreamer

xD All sex is risky in terms of health. I don't have a definite answer I remember watching on the Discovery? channel that **** sex has been around since ancient Greeks. They drew on pots depicting **** sex.

Oh and sticking with the subject, did I mention I'm a homo? And I accept myself for who I am.

14. Chevalier Crystal Princess

just because its been since ancient times , doesn't mean it's safe.

i mean...the(children's site) woman's part actually streches....but the anus...it should only be streched when you excrete....its a muscle that if abused...it could end up not being able to contrapt....

i don't think we should place big things on there.....but then again....there's lubricant....which might make it easier for......well, yeah, and with that the hole not contrapting might be avoided.

i don't think anyone wants to make a poopie without even noticing....or using diapers at young age because of being so sexually active XD.

seriously, i think this isn't off topic , right?

as for gay people....well...in my family...it's a long story.

but i have nothing against them, its just not common seeing displays of affection in public...but that's barely any reason to despise them.

15. BaseSebastian Kingdom Keeper

Ah yes. ALL Aethists are right. I am so sorry m'lord. I will shut my mouth according to your teachings.

And I'm not going to hell for anybody. You go to Hell not because of what the bible says, but only if you go through life always carrying hate in your heart, then in that case, a smaller amount of 99% will go down, or you don't teach what you know, or learn from it anywhere throughout your life.

But, I am Catholic I have no right to be here. In fact, I have no right to be.

Jeewiz. Since I'm a Catholic, I guess I'll have to burn you according not the bible, but by stereotypes on Catholics. Anyone got a match?

16. Mirai King's Apprentice

1. ... What the hell? I didn't even say I was atheist (I am, but I'm saying that you assumed I was). Also, I will provide you with proof that there are verses in the Bible that say that things that would not be considered bad by anyone with a brain stem are bad. Next post. Research.

2. What hate? Did I say that I hate Christians? You're assuming again. I have only have 1 non-Christian friend IRL. Plus, telling me that I'm going to Hell is not something Jesus would have proclaimed.

3. ... He didn't say anything about Catholics.

17. BaseSebastian Kingdom Keeper

1.) I'm not new to the section here. I've known from past-reference your religion, and I'm OK with that. What really gets me is how Aethists get a kick out of laughing at all people who aren't them.

2.) What hate? I'm the only one hateing here, CAN"T YOU SEE? I'm loooopy...hehehehehe...LooooOOOooopy. And here's a quick fix if you think I said you're going to hell specifically, try to listen to yourself and others of your mindset less. Think I always listen to the Pope? Think I always listen to all the Bishops who proclomate what is God's will and what is not based on their own concious, simply because they teach what I believe. (Not really always. It's God's will for Slavery to exist? It's God's will for "Witches" to be drowned and burned. It's God's will to prosecuate gays?)

3.) Catholics are Christians in these termings. Catholics are the original branch who get all the rancid beef reserved for the people who talk about hell like a state penetentuary.

18. Mirai King's Apprentice

1. And you know I'm laughing, because? I'm not laughing.
    2. Here's what you said:
    "And I'm not going to hell for anybody. You go to Hell not because of what the bible says, but only if you go through life always carrying hate in your heart, then in that case, a smaller amount of 99% will go down, or you don't teach what you know, or learn from it anywhere throughout your life."
    I do listen to other people's mindsets. Everyday. The difference between me and you? I do not presume that all Christians are stupid or hateful, while you assume all atheists are arrogant and cruel.
    3. ... Okay, I don't get what you're saying here.

Here's what Crisp said: "xD All sex is risky in terms of health. I don't have a definite answer I remember watching on the Discovery? channel that **** sex has been around since ancient Greeks. They drew on pots depicting **** sex.

Oh and sticking with the subject, did I mention I'm a homo? And I accept myself for who I am."

Then, here's what you said: "Jeewiz. Since I'm a Catholic, I guess I'll have to burn you according not the bible, but by stereotypes on Catholics. Anyone got a match?"

He did not say anything about Christianity, Catholics or the Bible. He was talking about the Greeks! I really don't see how that ties in with Catholicism.

19. Repliku Chaser

Alright, going to say this once here. The question was asking about homosexuality and what -ASIDE- from religion makes it 'wrong' or 'right'. This has nothing to do with religion other than the fact some religions consider homosexuality to be bad and immoral. It doesn't need brought up and NO ONE has to whip out the martyr card. Anymore speaking out as though your religion is being abused or bashing religions on anyone's part and I will automatically delete the posts, no questions asked, and if you really want to be persistent, there will be warnings. Please stick to the topic at hand so that it does not have to be closed. It was a worthy question to inquire and we can make cognitive posts pertaining to it or don't post here. :/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.