Game Nite At Castle Oblivion

Discussion in 'Archives' started by 2Foxxie4U, Mar 13, 2007.

1. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

XDDDDDD

This actually happened to me once... >.>; At first I was gonna do it to Vexen, since he has that long hair, but I decided, "Hey, he's gonna lose anyway...!" and targeted Xaldin. XD

Ebil, no? >3

2. Anase Traverse Town Homebody

Vry ebil. XD That happens to me too, so I always put my hair in a ponytail when I play DDR... and that just gets annoying so I have to put it in a bun... and it eventually comes undone... >_> rhymed.

3. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

*says it aloud*

Holy shiisaa! O.o You're right! O.O

Anyways... Thanks for liking. XD;

4. twilit_shadow King's Apprentice

OMG!!! Once again, you have outdone yourself! I've been printing these off for my lil' sis (she's not a member yet) and she cracks up every time she reads them! And what a great way to make Xaldin lose! Keep it up!

(Ps. I keep on thinking that when you reach the end of this, Demyx is going to win the whole thing but then Xemnas is gonna come back in and win the whole thing. Let me know if I'm totally off base (or you can just not tell me at all and let me guess the whole time :D ))

5. Larxene~Miss Antenne2~ Merlin's Housekeeper

YEAH! Go Larxene! X3 Demyx is going out of control! Oh noes! Maybe emo boy will suddenly pop up and beat them all! O.O That would be SO funny.

6. Larxene~Miss Antenne2~ Merlin's Housekeeper

Ironic enough, in one of the roleplays I've been in as Larxene, she listens to Cascada... oo; that's kinda... funny.

7. Jade Rhade King's Apprentice

Aww! Zexion! He's acting stranger than normal... *hugs Number VI* And Demyx was great; I love it. "Bipolar much?" :p You've outdone yourself, 2Foxxie4U; this is amazing. :D

~Jade

8. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

Wow, I just saw these new comments... XD;

Thanks, guys, but, just a warning, it will probably be a WHILE before you see GaNACO again... XD;

9. AnimeGirl104 Hollow Bastion Committee

I saw this while eating some chinese and almost choked laughing!
    Konichiwa!
    thats Japanese,Sora.

10. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

Chalk one up for insanity...? XD;

Thanks for likin'. =3

Wait... Didn't you already see this...? XD;

11. AnimeGirl104 Hollow Bastion Committee

yeah,Its still funny as ever!^_^
    wait a sec,when are you gonna post the next part of the Organization 13 AIM thing?

12. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

Uh....

A week-ish...? O.o;

I have standardized tests all this week, so my brain is always pretty much fried by the time I have time to actually work on my fanfictions... Sorry...

13. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

OMG - it be back from the dead! =O

How LONG has it freakin' been, eh?! Months, I'm sure! XDDD

I actually feel kinda bad for bumping this thing outta its grave, but I said I wudden't abandoning this old dinosaur, and, dag nabbit, I AIN'T! XD

It's so easy to get caught up in NEW NEW NEW and forget about all te old stuff... But I'm tryin' my best to keep up with what I've alreay started, guys... ^-^;

Enjoy!~

2Foxxie4U's Irrelevant \ Sleep Deprived Productions~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And so…

Xaldin stood up, cracking his back. Roxas stretched, yawning. Xaldin looked back at the others. “We’re done!†he shouted, rolling his neck from side to side.
    Everyone rushed over. Demyx glanced over everything, nodding. “Nice work, guys!†he exclaimed.
    “Yeah, whatever.â€
    “Aaaanywaaaays…†Demyx looked over at the chalk board. “I guess the first match’ll be against me and Axel!â€
    Axel sighed, rolling his eyes. “Here we go…†he muttered as he trudged onto the dance pad.

Demyx stepped on quickly, and started flipping through the songs. “I hope you don’t mind if I—â€
    “I do,†Axel cut in, glaring at the Waterboy. “I’m choosing the song.â€
    Demyx blinked. “You DO realize that choosing your own song won’t save you from getting totally OWN’T, right?â€
    “Yes…†Axel sighed, rubbing his temples. “Yes I do…But, hey, I figured I might as well spend my last few seconds in the tournament dancing to a song I like, right?â€
    Demyx struck a thoughtful pose. “Mmm… ‘Kay. Makes sense.â€

Axel flipped through the songs distractedly for a few seconds, then finally decided on a song called “Temperatureâ€. Demyx shot Axel a sly smile as he pressed the “start†button.

“Are ya ready?â€
    Axel grunted in response.

The music started as Sean Paul’s voice started singing, “The gal dem Schillaci...Sean da Paul! So me give it to...so me give to... so me give it to... to all girls… Five million and forty naughty shorty... Baby girl...all my girls… all my girls...Sean da Paul say...â€

The arrows began scrolling up the screen as the chorus started. Demyx and Axel began dancing. They were both mouthing the words as they danced: “♪ Well woman the way the time cold I wanna be keepin' you warm, I got the right temperature for shelter you from the storm… Oh lord, gal I got the right tactics to turn you on, and girl I... Wanna be the Papa...You can be the Mom… Uh oh! ♪â€

Everyone looked around at each other, a little surprised. They’d all expected Demyx to completely MURDALIZE Axel, but Axel was pretty much holding his own… They both had nothing but straight “perfects†and a few “greats†all the way through. Axel really might’ve had a chance at beating Demyx!

Axel was trying not to let it go to his head, but he couldn’t help but he couldn’t help but smile at how great he was doing! Demyx’s eyes were steady on the screen, though, and his face completely impassive. He was as serious as a heart attack.

All of the other members murmured amongst themselves anxiously. Was Axel really gonna win?!

Demyx narrowed his eyes, not happy about losing his audience. Axel saw the look on his face, and suddenly the plan not to let his success go to his head went down the toilet. He started getting noticeably cocky with his dancing now. He did every fancy trick in the book from eccentric arm flailing, to the swanky skippity foot motions – he even flipped around during two successive jumps once!

“Roxas, what the hell is Axel doing?†Vexen whispered, anxiously.
    “He’s gonna get KILL’T if he keeps up his dancing like that!†Xaldin added, still staring at the spectacle.
    “Hey, don’t look at me. I’m not the one who asked him to start dancin’ like a total goof-tard,†Roxas replied.

As soon as everyone on the sidelines began whispering about how Axel was gonna blow it when he had been doing such a good job, Axel confirmed their thoughts. He slipped on one part, costing him 4 ‘boo’s. Axel’s eyes widened in shock. “AH! NO!â€

Everyone groaned, as Demyx gleefully polished off the song with a perfect finish.

“WINNER: Player number 2!â€

“Good game!†Demyx scoffed, with a hint of arrogance in his voice.
    “IMBECILE!!!!†Vexen roared from the sidelines. “YOU WERE SO CLOSE TO BEATING THAT FOOL! Ya just HAD to screw it up, DIDN’T CHA?!â€
    “Well, at LEAST I did better than YOU!†Axel snapped back, moodily.

“Okay!†Demyx shouted, completely ignoring Vexen’s acidic comment about him. “On toward the next match! Luxord against Larxene!â€

Luxord pounded his fist into his hand, smirking. “Right…†he murmured slyly, stepping up on the dancing pad. He impatiently waited for the nymph to climb up beside him, carefully working out in his mind how to win the match.

It took him a few seconds of plotting before he finally realized that Larxene was flipping through the songs. “Wh…What are you doing?†he asked, suddenly.
    “Choosing the song. You don’t mind if we dance to ‘Every Time We T—’â€
    “YES, I mind!†he snapped. “I’M the higher rank so that means that I’M choosing the freakin’ song! Capeshe?!â€
    “Al-RIGHT, al-RIGHT! I get it!†Larxene screamed back.
    Luxord huffed, and began flipping through the songs.

The disgruntled nymph settled back, pouting. “This is SO unfair…†she grumbled. “This whole rank thing is stupid, anyway. I mean it’s not MY fault I was the second-to-last Nobody who joined up! Even idiots like Axel and Demyx can boss me around if they pull the rank card!â€

“There…†Luxord finally murmured, eyes narrowing slightly.
    Larxene blinked, cocking her head to the side and examining the song title. “‘Crazy in Love’…? Huh…â€

Luxord glared at her. Yeah – that’s right… That song describes you just PERFECTLY! Crazy… And in love! With MY Xigbar!

He punched the start button, continuing his long speech inside of his mind. Oh, yeah, you’d HAVE to be f[honk]in’ crazy to be in love with MY Xigbar! B[ruff!], I will f[honk]in’ kick yo’ a[choo!] all up and down these streets if you even THINK about landing one of your grubby a[choo!] hands on him!

He grinned wickedly as the music began to play. And the best part is, is that this is one of the easiest songs on the game! HA! There’s no WAY I can possibly lose!

OH NO!!! I LOST!!!

Luxord laid there, slumped on the floor, panting with exhaustion as Larxene calmly filed her fingernails. “Well, that was easy,†she sighed.

Luxord struggled to his feet, giving a slight, injured glance in her direction. … This round doesn’t count… he decided in his mind.

Xigbar snorted slightly at the crestfallen man, adding insult to injury. “Dude, you are SO totally hopeless!†he laughed as he went over to congratulate Larxene. “Hey, uh, nice goin, Larx…!†he chuckled nervously. He rubbed the back of his head, awkwardly, and had a slight blush playing around his cheeks.

Larxene smiled a little, and responded, “Thanks – good luck in the next round, Xiggy. Hope you make it!~†The little laugh she gave after that was so sickeningly cute, it made Luxord want to gag.
    Xigbar didn’t notice. “Heh… Yeah – thanks. I need all the luck I can get.â€

Marluxia climbed on the dance pad, and turned to Xigbar. “HEY! Are we gonna do this or not?! Hurry up!!!â€
    Xigbar shrugged. “Guess I got to go now…â€
    Before he could leave, Larxene grabbed his hand. “OH! Wait… Xigbar, when the match is over, I need to talk to you… Alone,†she added, in a low voice. “It’s really important.â€
    Xigbar blinked in surprise, then nodded. “Yeah – okay. See ya, Larxene.â€

Luxord glared at the blonde as she made her way back with a potent combination of rage, envy, and self-pity. Damn you! I’LL GET YOU NEXT TIME, YOU BISH!!! he thought, joining Zexion over in his emo corner.

Xigbar hopped up on the pad, a little nervous looking. Demyx nodded, and said, “Right! The next match is between Xigbar and Marluxia!†Demyx announced, grinned broadly. “Good luck guys!â€

The Freeshooter flashed his young apprentice a thumbs up, and started flipping through the songs. Marluxia leaned back, crossing his arms as he patiently waited for Xigbar to make his choice. Not like it really mattered what song he chose anyway, right?

Right.

“AH! Here we go.†Xigbar finally settled on a song by one of his favorites singers called “Virtual Insanityâ€. He sighed, nervously, and pressed the start button.

A sly grin broke out on Marluxia’s face.

Prepare to lose, old man…

“WOOT!!!!! In yo’ FACE, son! BWAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!â€

Marluxia danced off the platform, pumping his fists in the air as an EXTREMELY pissed-off Xigbar trailing after him. Xigbar had played well, but, alas, not well enough.

“WELL?!†the pink-haired assassin demanded with a smirk. “I beat the old git, Demyx, and now I’m callin’ you OUT!â€
    “OLD GIT?!?!?!†Xigbar shrieked. “Why I oughta—!â€
    “Oh, go take a sponge-bath, ya old hag!†Marluxia scoffed, waving his hand dismissively. “Go on, now – SCRAM!â€

Xigbar practically bored holes into the man’s head with his eyes, but walked away, completely seething.

Luxord smiled sadly, and went over to console him a little. “Hey, Xig. Sorry ya lost, but if it’s any comfort to you, you were really goo—â€
    “Shut the hell up, doofus,†Xigbar snarled, shoving past the blonde.
    Luxord cast him another injured glance. “B-But I—â€

“Hey man…†Larxene slung her arm around Xigbar’s shoulder, smiling a little. “Sorry that you lost and everything…â€
    Xigbar sighed a little. “Thanks, Larx…â€

WHAT?! Luxord screeched in his head. That was basically what he had said!

Larxene punched him lightly on the shoulder. “Hey, cheer up. After all it—â€
    “Yeah, Xiggy,†Demyx cut in. He walked up to them, a small, yet dangerous smile on his face. “Actually, I think it’s better that you didn’t win…â€
    The two quirked an eyebrow. “Uh… Why?†Xigbar asked, scratching the back of his head a little.

“Because…†Demyx’s face suddenly changed into frightening snarl, as he hissed in a voice laced with venom, “Any one who challenges ME becomes the enemyyyy…â€

Xigbar quickly took a step back.

“Yo – DEM! Did ya hear me, or are ya just SCARED?!†Marluxia taunted. “I’m WAITIN’, ya know!â€
    Demyx turned to his soon-to-be opponent, face calm once more. “Alright then – let’s settle this,†he growled walking up to the other man. All of the members moved aside, not wanting to feel Psycho!Demmy’s wrath.

Marluxia smirked as the boy made his way towards him. “I’m going to wipe the floor with you – ya know that? Total annihilation.â€
    Demyx glared up at him. “I’ll make you EAT those words…†he growled.
    “Bring. It. On.â€
    “FINE! Let get down to busine—â€

“Uh… Ex-CUSE me?!â€

The two guys looked over to see Larxene standing with her hands on her hips and glaring at them. “What about ME?! I just beat the tar outta Mr. Brit here – don’t I get to proceed to the finals?!â€

Marluxia blinked, and looked at Demyx. “Uhhhhh…â€
    “Uhhhhh…†Demyx agreed.

Marluxia spun them both around, and dropped his voice down to a low whisper. “Hey, man. Your tournament. I think you’d better choose wisely or else ya might end up suffering very serious internal bleeding.â€
    “ME?!†Demyx frantically whispered back. “What am I supposed to do?! I forgot all about her!â€

“I’m WAI-TING!!!~†Larxene shouted, tapping her foot angrily.

Demyx flinched. “Alright – I know what to do. You and Larxene go at it, and then I take on the win—â€
    “Wait – WHAT?!†Marluxia screamed. “Why am I the one that has to go an extra round?!â€
    “Be-CUZ I said so,†Demyx retorted.
    “No, man. That ain’t gonna work. I just WENT! Why don’t YOU go against—â€
    “No ****in’ way!†Demyx snapped. “Since I’m the unofficial champ already, YOU two are the ones who should have to—â€
    “Ch-yeah!†Marluxia scoffed. “UN-official being the keyword! I’m TIRED!â€
    “Well, suck it up!â€
    “Ya know, I don’t even KNOW why I…â€

The two went on bickering for a while. Larxene raised an eyebrow. “H-Hey, don’t…!†She sighed, throwing her hands up into the air. “Whatever. This isn’t even worth fighting over. I’m out.†With that, she turned, and made her way to the watchers’ circle.

Luxord gasped, and grabbed her arm. “WAIT! What are you doing?! Are you giving up your chance just like THAT?!â€
    Larxene gave him a strange look. “Uh… Yeah. It’s just a game, man…â€
    Luxord’s eyes narrowed into slits. “… Of course…†he growled col]You don’t deserve him, ya little ****.[/i]

Demyx and Marluxia continued quarreling through out all of this, completely unaware that Larxene had dropped out. Axel blinked, and yelled out, “YO!â€
    “WHAT?!†the two exploded.
    “Guys, COOL IT! Larx ain’t even playin’ no more!â€

Demyx blinked. “Really?â€
    “Oh… ‘Kay, that works, too,†Marluxia added, nodding.
    Demyx shot him a dangerous smile again. “Guess that mans it’s just you and me, mofo!â€
    Marluxia put his hands on his hips, grinning. “Hope you’re ready…!~â€

To be continued…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I really hate this part... ._.;

Don't ask me why - it just looks... Ya know... Not as good. Know what I'm sayin'? O.o;

But maybe that's just me...

Uh... Lesse... Wow - I'm not used to this whole commenting thing anymore... :sweatdrop:

OH YEAH! Am I the only one who feels sorry for Lux? XD

Poor Blondie.... Shunnedned by Dr. Eye Patches... ;~; You'll get yourz, Larxene! D<

Final part. (At least as far as I'm bothering to put up on KHV.)

14. W7F King's Apprentice

OMG. My frikin' mouth is sore from grinning so much. That. Was. Awesome! Can't wait until the next parts are up. Glad you brought this thing back from the dead.

15. Thebazilly King's Apprentice

LOL, I think I'm an official Foxxie fan now. :D You're really good at the random/silly stuff. I'm keeping an eye on this.

16. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

Heh... Thanks. :sweatdrop:

Next part is the finale for this part. >.> I probably won't touch it for even LONGER when that's done. XD

Marluxia vs Demyx!!! Bets, anyone?

Thanks. You should check out my achive (SP) sometyime. =D

But be careful...~ Random, silly stuff ain't the only think I'm cabable of... >3

17. W7F King's Apprentice

Dude... I feel sorry for you. I've been a Foxxie fan for only a lil' while, and the second I get home from school? I'm on kh-vids, seeing if she's posted anything new on one of her dozen(s of) fanfics. Homework kinda goes out the window on the few days she actually posts something, x_X.

18. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

O.o;

Woooow...

I feel shpeshul now... :sweatdrop:

19. W7F King's Apprentice

*Posting again, nervously glancing around.*
    *Hopes no one accuses of spamming*

Foxxie that was, lyke, creepy. 2 mins after I post, you post. It says ur offline. Invisible ninja much?

Oh yeah, I'm gonna go read your story for the third time now. I had a crappy day. Need somat to cheer me up.

20. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

OMG - SPAAAM! D<

*logs out before you notice*

<<>>

G'awwww.... Cheer up, please? =D;

Just think about Xemnas with a huge mug o' coffee in one hand, and screaming "SHOOP DA WHOOP! >=D"

Cracks me up everytime. XDDDDD