Hanna is Not a Boy's Name

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Flamedancer, Jul 22, 2010.

1. Flamedancer Twilight Town Denizen

I just got into this, and it's completely eaten up my life. And I'm not complaining. I really love it, and I routinely fangasm over {...}.

So, what other Hanna fans lurk on KHV?

2. reptar REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I really do like this webcomic. Such vibrant colors and skillfully used. It breaks apart from the average vampire/zombie/werewolf fantasy genre but stays far away from a Shrek feel (which is a problem that fantasy parodies have).

Nameless Zombie to die for <333

3. Xaale Sylph of Hope

I recently found this comic too, I absolutely adore it <3 The artist has a good, original drawing style and even though the story is about very cliche topics such as vampires, she writes it in a way that makes it original in my opinion. I recommend this comic to everyone c:

4. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU'LL NEVER FIND OUT!
    Ah, I found this comic from The Meek, which is also a pretty good webcomic(however, I do have trouble sometimes following the storyline. Not sure if it's just me.) And my favorite character is also Zombie. XD Although, I somewhat prefer calling him Ellipses following another commenter's example, since I found the name......well, clever. :D And as of the recent comic, Toni is also one of my favorites. Anyway, another great comic is also String Theory. If you guys like HINABN, I'm sure you'll like String Theory too.

5. Xaale Sylph of Hope

Hmm I see o: I know the authors of both HINABN and the Meek are part of that 4de (fourth generation or whatever) so that's how I've heard of the Meek, I've never read it though. If it matches the talent of Tessa Stone and the artist of Lackadaisy to be accepted into 4de (which I'm assuming sponsers only very select few comics) then I'm sure it is quite good as well. And as for String Theory, I should check it out later today o:

6. Crimson Merlin's Housekeeper

I absolutely love Hinabn. ♥ ♥ ♥

Connie is so cute. :3
    Tessa hasn't been updating it lately, though. Breaks my heart.

7. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU'LL NEVER FIND OUT!
    Broke my heart too, but I'm happy that she's feeling more confident in herself as well as updating again.