KH-Vids User Awards 2010: The Winners! [cycle3]

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by Misty, Jul 26, 2010.

1. Misty gimme kiss

With our final cycle of voting coming to a close, it's time to announce the winners of the annual KH-Vids User Awards!

Before I start, I'd like to thank several people. To all of the staff members who helped me count nominations and sacrificed precious PM space, as well as policed the threads and polls to make sure they didn't fall into the usual fashion of everything in the Spam Zone. I'd also like to thank you, the users, for participating in the Awards; without you, all of this could not be possible.

CYCLE THREE WINNERS
    Best Female Member
    Last Year's Winner: Catch the Rain
    Last Year's Runner-up: Xaale, Famous, Pyro

A popular category indeed, the award for best female member ended with a tie between DPWolf and Catch the Rain. Our runner-up position ended up with the ever-wonderful technicolor impulse!

Best Super Moderator
    Last Year's Winner: Misty
    Last Year's Runner-up: Repliku

One of the most heated categories this year, we only had two nominees! KHV just couldn't decide, and DPWolf and Misty tied for the best grapes on the forum.

Worst Staff Member

Last Year's Winner: spdude
    Last Year's Runner-up:
    N/A
    It's no shock at all who won this prize, a member who has generated a lot of hate on this site -- I bring you spdude, for his buying-the-site-then-disappearing actions! Juicy seems to be a little less than loved in this category as well.

Best Administrator
    Last Year's Runner-up:
    Roxasvsriku

An administrator holds the highest rank, status, and respect around this site, and the winners need no introduction, for they are names known to all. Congratulations goes to Roxasvsriku, for being voted best administrator, followed by none other than spdude.

Best Newbie
    Last Year's Winner: Shade Tail
    Last Year's Runner-up: The Graceful Assassin

What is a newbie, exactly? There is a large dispute over this, however in this case it is used to describe someone relatively new to the site! This year Nouveau Nova takes the prize, followed closely by Alex856 and moshimoshi!!!

Best Poster
    Last Year's Winner: N/A
    Last Year's Runner-up:
    N/A
    One of our new categories this year, What? took an overwhelming lead! Repliku and LilBueno still deserve some credit, though.

Worst Male Member
    Last Year's Winner: TheMuffinMan
    Last Year's Runner-up:
    Trigger, spdude
    Who's that one member (who happens to be of the male variety) that just grinds your gears? According to you KH-Vids, that member is spdude, our runner-up being no other than Trizzle13.

Best Musician
    Last Year's Winner: Jayn
    Last Year's Runner-up:
    Ghetto
    Iin 2010 many musicians made themselves known. In the end, The Fuk? was voted to be the best, our runnerup being Ghetto.

Best Male Member
    Last Year's Winner: Trigger
    Last Year's Runner-up:
    What?, Repliku
    A popular category indeed, the award for best male member ended with the ever-wonderful What?. Our runner-up position ended with Forsaken.

Best Premium Member
    Last Year's Winner: Cin, Xaale
    Last Year's Runner-up:
    N/A
    One of our most popular categories this year, our winners need no introduction! The win went to Catch the Rain, followed by LilBueno.

Best Theorizer
    Last Year's Winner: Repliku
    Last Year's Runner-up:
    What?
    Our Kingdom Hearts sections are littered with theories pertaining to the holes in the games, and the future installments too. Some theories make you wish that the actual game will be as cool as that, and P's certainly do that! Bushido in the Bedroom takes runner-up this time.

Best Coder
    Last Year's Winner: Majik
    Last Year's Runner-up:
    NeoCloudStrife
    Some of the hardest workers we have on this site, our coding team generates a large part of our activity, and rightly so -- the stuff they do is awesome. NeoCloudStrife came out on top, followed by Majik.

Best Thread Starter
    Last Year's Winner: George Costanza
    Last Year's Runner-up:
    Cin
    There are some people who were made to make threads, some who were made to post, and some in the middle. According to you, KH-Vids, the best thread starters are Reptar and George Costanza. They're followed only byWhat? himself.

Best Sectional Moderator
    Last Year's Winner: DPWolf
    Last Year's Runner-up: Styx

Sectional moderators do a lot of little work that you may not notice now, but you can't imagine what things would be like without them! Our winner for best sectional moderator is Fayt-Harkwind, with a special mention to Advent.

Worst Female Member
    Last Year's Winner: gintasthebest
    Last Year's Runner-up:
    spdude
    Who's that one member (who happens to be of the female variety) that just grinds your gears? According to you KH-Vids, that member is ^_^zexion's real wife ^_^, our runner-up being no other than Shiki,

Best Normal Member
    Last Year's Winner: What?
    Last Year's Runner-up:
    Rediculous Lunatic
    Our Premium population grows every week, and sometimes it seems as though there are hardly any normies left! But Plums Vi Brittania is hanging onto his status as a normal member, as is Shizzy , and they're both pretty great members.

Best Question Time Contestant
    Last Year's Winner: N/A
    Last Year's Runner-up:
    N/A
    Question Time has become one of the time honored traditions of KHV, andCatch the Rain was a delightful contestant! Fayt-Harkwind was pretty fab as well.

Best Overall Staff Member
    Last Year's Runner-up:
    Repliku
    Being a staff member isn't easy work, and the entire team deserves credit for what they do. There is however one staff member who always seems to be around to help and keep things looking tidy. According to you, KH-Vids, that staff member is our very own DPWolf. Misty takes the runner-up for her long years' work as a Super Moderator.

Congratulations to all!

2. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Runner up for best poster and best premium member? Niiice.

spdude won Worst Staff Member and then beat Repliku for Best Administrator lol

3. Alex856 Twilight Town Denizen

I'm Venezuelan, So what? You got a Problem?
    Hey Misty it's Spelled Nouveau Nova :]

I got tied with my wifey <3 ^^

Congrats everyone ^^

4. Fork These violent delights have violent ends

Heh, runner-up for Best Male Member.
    BY ONE VOTE TOO

Ah well. If anyone should win it, it's "What?". Congrats on that mate.

5. GhettoXemnas literally dead inside

Runner up twice? **** at least I stay relevant.

6. The Fuk? Dead

Glad I at least won one thing.

7. Clear_so_you_can't_See Traverse Town Homebody

Yay my good friends did very well in thier categories!
    Congrats to the winners and runner-ups!=)

8. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

I love you guys too <3 Mo' ups to ma dawgs, Alex and Moshi. I forget if I ever decided to vote for one of them...

Really glad Best Super Mod was a tie, you both deserved it.

9. Nathaniel Twilight Town Denizen

wut?

Also, lol at how none of the Sectional Mods are Sectional Mods now. XD

10. reptar REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hey. If I'm such a great thread starter how about you people post in them. Bl

11. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

Next year i think that we should have catagories like best member in KHV ever, Best Administrator Ever, Best Secional mod ever, etc, etc it'll allow us to pay respect to the good members of days passed like Arc, Dante, CtR and many more.

12. Repliku Chaser

Yeah, wow. I had some real competition there that I lost. I so laughed when I saw that.