KH-Vids User Awards 2010: The Winners! [cycle4]

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by Misty, Jul 31, 2010.

1. Misty gimme kiss

With our final cycle of voting coming to a close, it's time to announce the winners of the annual KH-Vids User Awards!

Before I start, I'd like to thank several people. To all of the staff members who helped me count nominations and sacrificed precious PM space, as well as policed the threads and polls to make sure they didn't fall into the usual fashion of everything in the Spam Zone. I'd also like to thank you, the users, for participating in the Awards; without you, all of this could not be possible.

CYCLE FOUR WINNERS
    Biggest Postwhore
    Last Year's Winner: Renegade
    Last Year's Runner-up: Toshi

What is a postwhore, exactly? Someone who spams copy+paste messages in the Introduction section? Someone who has the need to make theirselves seen on every thread in every section (as long as posts count!)? A postwhore is all of those things, and so many, many more. KH-Vids has spoken and has unanimously voted Keyblade Spirit as the site's biggest postwhore! A trollop-in' mention to ^_^ zexion's real wife ^_^, our runner-up.

Biggest Repwhore
    Last Year's Winner: Dalk, Catch the Rain, Haseo
    Last Year's Runner-up: N/A

The art of being a repwhore is not simply achieved by repping everyone in plain sight. It is a strategy in which one must, coax, persuade, and manipulate their way into more rep than they can possibly manage. According to your votes these people deserve the title of 'biggest repwhore'. Our winners are Catch the Rain and DPWolf, with Oerba Yun Fang as our runner-up! Congratulations, whores!

Most Changed Member

Last Year's Winner: The Graceful Assassin
    Last Year's Runner-up:
    P
    Changes arrive on KH-Vids and in life in general. Some are good, some are okay, and some just plain old suck. KH-Vids has voted and Bushido in the Bedroom comes out as the most changed! Special mention goes to the runner-ups, Catch the Rain and Dalk!

Most Creative Member
    Last Year's Winner: N/A
    Last Year's Runner-up:
    N/A

Creativity is difficult to achieve; even some of the most popular artists haven't an ounce of it! But KHV's votes would like to acknowledge DPWolf as well as Chevalier and Destiny's Force as our most creative members!

Most Helpful Member
    Last Year's Winner: Catch the Rain
    Last Year's Runner-up: Repliku

Is there a member that always seems to be able to give you a helping hand? KH-Vids has decided that DPWolf would depict that, followed closely by Catch the Rain, Repliku, and Misty.

Most Overrated Member
    Last Year's Winner: Cin
    Last Year's Runner-up: Xendran, TheMuffinMan

An overrated member is more than one that always goes noticed -- they're one that get abused to the point where you can barely stand to see them post! In his years here he's built up quite a rep, but KH-Vids feels he doesn't quite live up to it! Xendran was voted most overrated. Runner-up is spdude.

Worst Speller
    Last Year's Winner: lil woj
    Last Year's Runner-up:
    Cloud of darkness
    This award is for the members that you have to wonder if they passed first grade English, or if they have ever heard of a lovely thing called spell check (no, those red lines aren't there just for fun!). lil woj bewildered us all with his all too frequent and sometimes hilarious misspellings; ^_^ zexion's real wife ^_^'s weren't bad either.

Randomest Member
    Last Year's Winner: Reptar
    Last Year's Runner-up:
    Dalk
    Flibbertigibbet! Congratulations to Reptar, MandyXRiku4Ever, Dalk, Pencilman, and Technicolor Impulse!

Nicest Member
    Last Year's Winner: Jayn
    Last Year's Runner-up:
    Misty
    There are some members that you can't help but love. The members that would be the ones to sing with the deer and have little birds help them get dressed in the morning. Xaale seems to fit the category perfectly (although perhaps not my creepy description). Juicy and Cherry are pretty nice girls, too.

Hottest Member (Female)
    Last Year's Winner: Obsessed
    Last Year's Runner-up: Technicolor Impulse

KH-Vids was asked to choose which female member makes all the men (and some girls to be politically correct) swoon before her? The member who embodied the essence of -insert someone gorgeous-? Our voting was close, but Juicy and Technicolor Impulse tied for first, followed closely by Rediculous Lunatic and Misty!

Most Interesting Member
    Last Year's Runner-up:
    N/A
    Let's face it: every now and then, a member comes along that, by comparison, just makes us all look downright dull! According to you, KHV, Catch the Rain and Reptar are both pretty interesting chicks, with Jiku Neon coming in second!

Member Who Should Post More
    Last Year's Runner-up:
    N/A
    Who's that one person that always makes great posts, but never seems to do it enough? KHV seems to want to see more of Aura, with Tootsie, Nouveau Nova, and no-reality_allowed in our second place position!

Most Intelligent Member
    Last Year's Winner: Repliku
    Last Year's Runner-up: What?

“I know that I am intelligent, because I know that I know nothing.†“I've always felt that a person's intelligence is directly reflected by the number of conflicting points of view he can entertain simultaneously on the same topic.†“It is not enough to have a good mind; the main thing is to use it well.†What? does indeed use his well! Repliku doesn't have a bad brain on those shoulders either.

Biggest Attention Whore
    Last Year's Winner: TheMuffinMan
    Last Year's Runner-up: Dalk

This category has a bit of irony in it. Why would we give someone an award, which brings attention to them, for loving attention? You'll just have to ask our winners, Dalk and Keyblade Spirit! If they aren't responding you could always try Trizzle13, our runnerup.

Funniest Member
    Last Year's Winner: What?
    Last Year's Runner-up:
    Jube
    What does it take to be funny on KH-Vids? What member would come out on top -- the one with obscure references, the one with crazy internet-found images, or the one with just a plain quick wit? LilBueno takes home the prize for Funniest Member! Special mention to Fayt-Harkwind and Forsaken!

Biggest Spammer
    Last Year's Winner: Toshi
    Last Year's Runner-up:
    Absol
    The art of being a spamming is not simply achieved by spamming everything in plain sight. It is a strategy in which one must spam, spam, and spam a little more. The title of Biggest Spammer went to DPWolf and ^_^ zexion's real wife ^_^! Runner-up went to Keyblade Spirit.

Hottest Member (Male)
    Last Year's Winner: Cin
    Last Year's Runner-up: Hayabusa

KH-Vids was asked to choose which male member makes all the women (and some guys to be politically correct) swoon before him? The member who embodied the essence of the Hoff? Our very own Forsaken was voted hottest, flanked only by NOISE.

Most Knowledgeable About Kingdom Hearts
    Last Year's Winner: Repliku
    Last Year's Runner-up:
    Mike
    Though our site name and content pertains to Kingdom Hearts, many seem to forget that the games even exist! Our winner was of course an exception to this, and Repliku and WilliamTheWise stole the show for most knowledgeable! The second place prize goes to Mike and Daxma!

Most Intimidating Member
    Last Year's Runner-up: N/A

Is there one member that you are truly terrified? That makes you feel that god forbid you ever enrage them, you'd probably poop your pants? DPWolf stole the lead for this prize, followed by Cin!

Favorite Banned Member
    Last Year's Runner-up:
    N/A
    Sometimes, our favorite members get permabanned by the evil staff. :[ KHV seems to want Toshi back -- though TheMuffinMan wouldn't be bad either!

Friendliest Member
    Last Year's Winner: Catch the Rain
    Last Year's Runner-up:
    Jayn
    What does it take to be friendly? In this case, act just as Catch the Rain has towards other members and you'll do just fine! Alternatively, you can always channel your inner Luna Lovegood, Xaale, Misty or Technicolor Impulse!

Member Most Likely to Be Famous
    Last Year's Runner-up:
    N/A
    Who's that one member who's name that you're expecting to see up in lights? KHV believes Ghetto will be famous one day... Catch the Rain seems to be a possibility too!

Most Missed Member
    Last Year's Winner: Soku
    Last Year's Runner-up:
    N/A
    With her sudden departure from the site, Catch the Rain will be missed by many! Our runner-up position goes to Soku. (RIP)

Whiniest Member
    Last Year's Winner: gintasthebest
    Last Year's Runner-up:
    Flyn Pnut
    Has there ever been a member that you simply cannot stand to listen to complain? One that seems to post more about what's wrong with their life or this site (or both) than about anything else? This award naturally goes to ^_^ zexion's real wife^_^ and Dalk. A great big WAAAAH goes to Shiki and finalform32.

Strangest Member
    Last Year's Winner: Jellybeing
    Last Year's Runner-up:
    What?
    We definitely have our share of weirdies coming to KH-Vids, but none as strange as Arch and The Great Gatz. Dalk deserves a mention too.

Most Underrated Member
    Last Year's Winner: Rayku
    Last Year's Runner-up:
    P
    An underrated member is more than one that goes unnoticed -- they're one that deserves so much to be noticed, but if they were noticed it would take the charm out of noticing that they're unnoticed. I'm also noticing that this might be the first paragraph to abuse that word so much. Moving on, Jiku Neon was voted our most underrated member, followed by DPWolf and Guardian_Soul.

Most Insane Member
    Last Year's Runner-up:
    N/A
    Sometimes, there's a member that you could probably see being locked up one day. Fearless and Jellybeing would most likely be right at home in a straight jacket and a room covered in mattress -- though I'm a little concerned about that Dalk kid too.
    Congratulations to all!

2. Jiku Neon Kingdom Keeper

I'm thinking they notice me now.

3. Xaale Sylph of Hope

D'awww yay I won nicest member xD thank you whoever voted, and congratulations to all of the other winners!

4. Jiku Neon Kingdom Keeper

Geez. You know you already won right?

5. reptar REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Next year, I shall try for my third Randomest Member win >:}

6. Juicy Chaser

I miss being called Obsessed.

Congrats to all winners :3

7. Fork These violent delights have violent ends

I still don't know why I won Hottest Member.

Oh well, I'm runner-up for Funniest Member. I'm happy about that.

8. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Yeah, runner-up's pretty nice-oh, I won that?

Bah, I still miss TMM ; ;

9. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

You won Hottest Member because your the smexiest member amoungst us and i mean that in the manliest way possible XD

10. The Great Gatz Chaser

Yay. I kinda won something. :/

11. Noise For Love and Justice

baahahahha.

12. C This silence is mine

Great awards this year, pretty rad! *clap*

13. Misty gimme kiss

... D:

14. C This silence is mine

What, aren't I allowed to applaud the awards that have just ended seeing as this is the end of 2010 and the awards are usually at the end of the year? :'D

15. Misty gimme kiss

I get the feeling that this is a not-so-subtle jab at the fact that the awards are held during the summer. D:

More people are on then, and it's just when we've always done it. I'm not about to break that tradition. D:

16. muff monkey Twilight Town Denizen

We should have a winter and summer one.

17. C This silence is mine

I'm just poking some fun xD

Wait, weren't the awards originally held during the winter? and I believe they were held september last year o:
    Soon we're gonna have the awards for the year in january! :]

Risk EDIT: According to risk the first awards were in november o:

18. Misty gimme kiss

RISK is right, Roxas originally held them in November. But when Rosey took over (and I believe she did it for two years), she moved it to the summer. I've done it the past two years since she left and kept it over the summer.

I feel like having two a year might make it a little less special.

19. C This silence is mine

ah alright, that's cool.

And I definitely agree, we should only have it once a year or else it loses it magic