Audio Roxas Theme Song(Rock Version)

Discussion in 'Production Studio' started by Arch, Sep 25, 2010.

1. Arch Mana Knight

I'd say it needs a lot of work, but it's not bad enough to make someone's ears bleed. There's no drums or bassline sadly but I'll probably add that one day. Also, I did this on a program called Guitar Pro 5, so I'm not actually playing any instruments here. I know there are better programs to compose/remix music on but I work with what I've got. To be honest, I did it in about a day. It's a very rough start but I just wanted to share this with people who are willing to listen.

2. Nova We left a scar size extra-large.

I'm not too knowledgeable in the music remix department, but it sounds good to me c:
    I like it.

3. Panda Face Gummi Ship Junkie

I agree. I know how to play this song on the piano, but this is a good approach as well. :3

4. Slycrg Destiny Islands Resident

I enjoy searching and listening to remixed Kingdom Hearts songs and yours is good and well balanced compared to some iv heard on YouTube Well done :)

5. Always Dance Chaser

That was a really great take on the song. Do you take requests by any chance?

6. Arch Mana Knight

Thanks. ^^

I should've had you play it then so I could've had a better sound than my program. XD

I barely had realized that there are other "rock versions" of Roxas's theme song. I saw one on youtube and basically it was merely a transcription of the song with drums in the background. It was rather dull...at least I added something new. D:

I don't normally take requests...in fact, I never have gotten a real request. So depending on whatever you request, I'll accept it or not. So ask away!

7. Always Dance Chaser

Could you maybe make a rock version of 13th struggle?

8. Roxas&Sora4E Traverse Town Homebody

I enjoyed it alot! Roxas is probably one of my favorite characters and this song is Beyyond_Perfect! I love it!

9. ShibuyaGato Transformation

It's a good remix, but the beginning could be a bit better. The drums are a bit awkward.

The guitar is really nice though.

10. program Twilight Town Denizen

I like it! But I would love a fast,rock version such as is it was on Guitar Hero. But this one is very good! Don't listen to haters!

11. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Maybe a bit like in the Simple and Clean rock remix...?

Anyway, if you do requests then i'd love to hear a rock remix of The Other Promise...

12. Ego Imperium Twilight Town Denizen

I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
    I'd say it's a start to something awesome. Assuming you haven't done any other work on it, there could definitely be a lot of freedom taken with the arrangement.

13. orlando. Traverse Town Homebody

Wow this is pretty good, especially considering you only made it in a day. You should do more character themes like Ven's or Aqua's, that would sound great.

14. xTearsOfSorrowx Moogle Assistant

What are you talking about? This is awesome, especially since you made it in a day. Good job! :]

15. Arch Mana Knight

Really late reply from me. << But...that might be difficult. I'll listen to the song again.

Thanks. ^^

<<; There's no drums in the song. Just a little percussion from another guitar. If it was coming from a real guitar it wouldn't sound so awkward. I didn't do so much work with the beginning of the song, hence why (to me at least) the second half of the song is better.

I've tried coming up with a faster version and even tried playing it on my own guitar but I kept getting the timing wrong. >>;

Hm. Using The Other Promise would be a good way for me to redo this song and get a little more creative with the extra bits and pieces.

I haven't added anything to it since creating it. I've been seriously considering to remake it for some time but I haven't had much time. Maybe I'll try again in July when my summer semester is over.

This is the only true remix I've made without considering a tribute I've placed in another song of mine. I could start doing more remixes. *Shrug*

Thanks again. I really didn't expect this thread to get bumped. @-@
    Also, if anyone has any (free) programs I could use that are better than the one I'm using, feel free to suggest them. Or PM me with less...legal alternatives. Anyways, I'll be back to composing by the latest at next month. Hope people still pay attention to me until then. 8D