KH Class RP (Re-Made)

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by dabeatmaster123, Sep 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dabeatmaster123 Traverse Town Homebody

Yeah this RP got deleted due to the hackers so here is a summary of what has happened so far for each team.

Main Story:

Merlin found out that about Ansem's computer that if you go to the I/O Tower, you can receive a certain power. The reason for this is because the computer has analyzed many people with different attacks and abilities. Merlin is sending his graduate students to go there and test their abilities to see what power they receive. But when they get out, dangers are lurking...

Story So Far

~Team 1~
    Daisuke was standing in line with kenneth ready to graduate when Merlin had stated that the teams must find a computer in order to take their final exam. Daisuke and Kenneth were teamed up. Hibiki and Yuffie were there as well and they were teamed up. Daisuke was really shy when it came to other people. When Kenneth had started to leave, Trixis had entered. She was late for the third time that week and hoped she wouldn't get in trouble. Daisuke was spooked when she charged in. Merlin thought it was funny and then put Trixis into Team 1. Right after, Alexis (or Lexi) was added to the team. When Lexi introduced herself to Daisuke, Trixis had run off to look for Kenneth who also had run off. When Trixis had caught up with Kenneth, his head began to hurt and he collapsed to the ground. Trixis was there with him when she spotted a strange man, dressed in blue and white. She disregarded him and made sure Kenneth was alright. Around the time Trixis caught up with Kenneth, Lexi and Daisuke were looking for them when they ran into a fat heartless. Daisuke almost fell off a cliff and used his bag to save himself. Trixis saw this and climbed up the cliff using her cloak. She found a board like a boomerang and used it. Daisuke used his bag. After a bit of fighting, Lexi came up with an idea to use a boulder to defeat the heartless. The heartless was defeated and the group introduced and got to know each other. They began looking for Ansem's computer when they ran into Hibiki and Yuffie. Hibiki kept putting Daisuke down, so Trixis and Lexi got mad at them and Team 1 continued to the castle. They had gotten split up, so Lexi had found the study leading to the computer and Daisuke, Kenneth and Trixis got lost. Trixis used an "ability" that allowed the group to be reunited. They found the computer and began inserting the passwords. Tron had greeted them and they were transported into the computer. In this unique and wacky world, they began to the I O tower when they were attacked by a large flying heartless. They had a few issues with it but managed to get through. They then got their keyblades, Daisuke's Keyblade had friendship written on the handle. Some of the other keyblades changed around that time. That was when Daisuke began to act "funny". Trixis had been on his back at this time, so she rolled off to look at him. He was then taken over by the MCP and they had a fierce battle. Daisuke summoned Lexi and Trixis to his side and at the same time, Kenneth used a move to slow time and attacked. Kenneth had fallen unconsious and "True Kenneth" appeared, giving Trixis 4 elixers and 4 potions, stating that the worlds were in peril and that Kenneth's mission was to stop Xehanort. Trixis had a flashback of her and "Master" Xehanort, and how she had agreed to be his apprentice. The team found there way out of the computer where Merlin had a surprise for them. It turns out it was a gummi ship. Merlin then gave Daisuke his glasses so he could summon him anytime. They boarded the gummi ship and were greeted by holographs of Chip and Dale and were given a guide to disney Castle...

~Team 2~
    Team two had met up at merlin's house and he poofed them to the computer since they were behind. They were then greeted by Tron and put into the computer where they were about to begin their walk to the circular panel...

~Team 3~
    Hasn't really started... XP

Please Repost Your Character Information =)

Classes:

-User of the Keyblade: The user of the keyblade is an all around fighter. They usually don't have a powerhouse of moves, but they have a wide range of attacks and magic. They can attack, use magic, summon (D-links too), and turn into different forms.

-Keyblade Warrior: Keyblade warriors focus on fighting in physical close combat. There also are keyblade warriors that know magic called "Spell Warriors". They usually focus on one type of magic, but they can use basic spells.

-Dark Keyblade Warrior: Dark Keyblade warriors focus on using dark energy and magic. They are a powerhouse physically and magically.

-Keyblade Mage: Keyblade mages focus on magic. They can learn a large variety of magic and it is their strongest strength. They are also decent at summoning but it's not their main priority. Their weakest attacks are physical.

-Keyblade Summoner: Keyblade summoners are very skilled in summoning other people. They also master using D-Links. They aren't the best physical attackers, but they can do a bit of damage when using the keyblade.

-Keyblade Driver: Keyblade drivers are strongest when they turn into a certain form. They are weaker in their normal form only knowing little skills, but when in a drive form they are at their highest strengths.

-Warrior: Warriors use swords and are great in physical combat. Their swords grow with them and they get more powerful as time goes on.

-Mage: Mages main attacks deal with magic. They are weaker when they use physical attacks unless a power is dwelled within their weapons. They usually use staffs and books.

-Summoner: Summoners rely on other people to fight for them. They generally don't have a weapon other than things they find on their journey. They usually have items to remember who they can summon.

-Defender: Defenders use shields just like Goofy! You would be surprised how a shield can help you in battle. They usually are best at defense and they can attack with their shields and ricochet them at things as well.

-Strange Effect?: This is where a strange thing happens in the I/O Tower. It's usually when a combination of classes mix or there is a defect. They can also create special classes

Worlds:

1. Destiny Islands
    2. Traverse Town
    3. Wonderland
    4. Deep Jungle
    5. Olympus Coliseum
    6. Agrabah
    7. Monstro
    8. Atlantica
    9. Halloween Town/ Christmas Town
    10. Neverland
    11. Hollow Bastion ( 100 Acre/ Space Paranoids)
    12. End of the World
    13. Twilight Town
    14. Land of the Dragons
    15. Beast's Castle
    16. Disney Castle (Timeless River)
    17. Port Royal
    18. Pride Lands
    19. The World That Never Was
    20. Castle of Dreams
    21. Deep Space
    22. Dwarf Woodlands
    23. Enchanted Dominion
    24. Keyblade Graveyard
    25. Land of Departure
    26. Mirage Arena
    27. Mysterious Tower
    28. Neverland

Original Worlds:
    -Rose Town
    -Terca Lumiries
    -Daisuke's World (unknown name)

Characters:
    -Daisuke
    -Kenneth
    -Trixis
    -Lexi
    -Rita (gone)
    -Reita (gone)
    -Xenree
    -Jordan
    -Icarus
    -Mage
    -Saul

Teams:
    Team 1:
    -Daisuke (Normal Summoning keyblade, baseball pendent, Merlin's glasses, electrical chip, Xone's symbol, large bag)
    -Kenneth (Fire Key, Eternal Legacy, Ice Key)
    -Trixis ( Basic Keyblade, Kingdom key +)
    -Lexi (Basic Keyblade)

Team 2:
    -Rita (gone)
    -Reita (gone)
    -Xenree (Dark Void, dark keyblade, pendent of her brother)
    -Mage (Crap load of potions and ethers, her doll of Ashir, a wooden staff, and a tiny book of spells+notes about said spells)

Team 3:
    -Jordan
    -Icarus
    -Saul

Other Characters:
    -Merlin
    -Hibiki (Gone)
    -Yuffie
    -Tron
    -True Kenneth
    -Chip and Dale
    -Queen Minnie
    -Daisy
    -Maxwell
    -Mono
    -Liam
    -Danny
    -Diane
    -Diaos
    -Emporer
    -Axel
    -Kai
    -The Creator
    -Higher Powers
    -The Author
    -Xyplexil
    - Magneticeon
    -Banjo
    -Kazooie
    -Riku
    -Sora
    -Kairi
    -L. Nuthead
    -Gamer
    -K
    -Nuthead
    -Roxas
    -Xion
    Bottles
    Klungo
    Gregg
    Conker
    Mumbo
    Rosalina
    Hacker
    Maiyaki
    Funky
    Clink
    Prof. Mechimo
    Bisharon
    Ventus: Wayward Wind, WayFinder, armor and keyblade glider
    -MCP
    -Maxil
    -Ashir
    -Xemnas
    -Shadow Star
    -Xone (heart in a jar)
    -Ven
    -Larxene
    -Equinox
    -Hawklor
    -Eaglelor
    -Parrotor
    -Bocktor
    -Vulturo
    -Turtleman
    -Zambonos
    -Neoxhart
    -Dragonis
    -Minion
    -Bartos
    -Raoxthu
    -Tigermundo
    Varnomos

Character Layout
    Name:
    Class:
    Background Story:

OOC Lounge:

http://www.kh-vids.net/showthread.php?104335-KH-Class-RP-OOC-Lounge!

2. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

OOC: Thanks for putting it back up.
    Name: Xenree
    Appearance: If image isn't available: black hair, silver eyes, wears Organization XIII coat and always has the hood up. [​IMG]
    Class: Dark Keyblade Warrior
    Bio: Xenree's hometown and family were destroyed by the Heartless and she seeks a power to use to destroy them completely. Revenge is her ultimate tool and could possibly be her demise. She wears a pendent of her little brother under her coat and rarely removes her hood. She hates to get attatched to people so she tries to keep herself distant and cold.
    Limit Break: Undeniable Darkness -- Xenree removes her hood, her eyes turn completely silver and the darkness covers the entire room. She says, "Darkness is the only way to light." and snaps her fingers. It does severe damage on one to two enemies then she falls unconscious. (I hope this is okay)

3. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

OOC: Bro, I don't even remember what I wrote xDD

Name: Alexis Dawn (Lexi)
    Appearance: Bright blue eyes, long black hair swept on one side. She swears a sweater that has a high collar that covers her mouth and black shorts
    Class: User of the Keyblade
    Background Story: She doesn't know much about her past, but she feels like someone is after her. She keeps hearing voices in her head that drive her crazy. She's a genuinely sweet girl but can be really mean if someone is bothering her or her friends. She likes to keep her friends calm and not worried. She's tough but afraid of what might happen to her.

4. dabeatmaster123 Traverse Town Homebody

OOC: I saved all of the information btw... so if a hacker comes back and deletes everything, The main story should be saved >_>

Name: Daisuke
    Appearance: He is very short and has a large bag. He has black spikes that go to the right and he has an orange vest. Underneath the vest he has a white short sleeve shirt. he then has a red cloth around his waist and has baggy black pants and black shoes.
    Class: Keyblade Summoner
    Background Story: He was born in Traverse town and decided to go to Hollow Bastion to study with Merlin. He is very shy towards people and has had an interesting past. (Can't really give spoilers >_>) He has issues making friends and he is very lonely in Hollow Bastion, not knowing anyone but Merlin and continued to study with him.

[​IMG]

5. Key master Sora Traverse Town Homebody

In everyone's hearts as the connection....
    OOC: woot! Sorry it isn't the same cause i change it for rps constantly and i don't remember what i put for her backround story the first time... XP Also hiding spoilers for her past! XD

Name: Trixis
    ~Team 1~
    Appearance:blonde with pink at the tips, blue eyes, pink sleeveless tie up top, pink sleeves, blue denim short shorts, blue almost knee high boots with armor plates on the front.
    Background Story: Trixis was a young girl from rosetown. She had left with her friend and they went on a journey. When her friend left to hone her magic, she decided she needed more training thus how she ended up at merlins.

EDIT: forgot the beginning items! XD

Items at moment the site crashed:

4 elixers
    4 potions
    An armor guard on her arm (It was a starting item i forgot that allows her to get into an armor form ~ It allows her to go into space without a gummi ship)

6. VGMaster78 Merlin's Housekeeper

7. dabeatmaster123 Traverse Town Homebody

OOC: Lets see who else are we missing? O_O

8. Feenie Finny, Fin of the Feenie Fish

OOC:
    Name: Rita Mordio
    Appearance: [​IMG]
    Class: Mage
    Background Story: Rita was and still is, a child prodigy. Hailing from Aspio, she was conducting a search for "Blastia" untill one day her home was destroyed and all seemed lost for her....that is untill she found Merlin. She is widely known as the "Genious Mage"

9. khmage1918 King's Apprentice

ooc: I'll sign on again in a bit xD;; Just give me a bit, gotta get the paper(thank God I didn't throw it out)
    Don't worry!
    EDIT: HERE WE GO!

Name: Same as her rank, Mage
    Appearance: Wears clothing to cover her inhumane features, the only visible is the lower part of her face. She wears gloves as well, all her clothing articles are black from the hooded coat to the boots. Her hair is black, except from the large white circle on the back of her head, hence why she keeps up the hood. It covers up her odd eyes that are all black except for the black-brown irises. Her skin is paper white, which is why she keeps her skin covered.
    Starting items: has an endless amount of pockets where she stores potions and ethers, not sure how she got them. She has a small doll of a boy in a gray jumpsuit. It has brown hair that has a large right bang and a ponytail. He wears glasses stitched over the button brown eyes. She holds it dearly.
    Class: Mage
    Background Story: Has no knowledge of her past, except the fact there was a lot of purple. She does mumble names in her sleep. She looks up to her team member Reita, seeing him as a fatherly type. She acts much like a child.

10. Akua WaterDragonKing Traverse Town Homebody

Yeah it's back!!!!! :=D:

Name: Jordan , It's Jordan xD
    Appearance: [​IMG]
    Class: Keyblade Mage
    Starting Items: a Mega Potion, and an Either
    Background Story: His world was devoured by darkness, and he can only remember bits and pieces of it. He found Merlins and wants to see if he could find out his past and wheather he could bring it back.

11. dabeatmaster123 Traverse Town Homebody

OOC: I couldn't remember your name lol

12. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

OOC: Where is everyone? No one's on anymore. (At least when I am)

13. Key master Sora Traverse Town Homebody

OOC: I am usually on, it's just team 1 was still waiting for the other teams to catch up lol

14. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

Name: Kenneth
    Appearance: Short Brown Hair, Brown Eyes, 5'9, White Skin, Sapphiric-Blue fullbody jumpsuit, Glasses
    Bio: Kenneth has a mysterious past in which he cannot seem to remember.....other than a man [True Kenneth] giving him a mission to destroy Xehanort.
    Starting Items: None

Name: True Kenneth
    Appearance: Blue and White Cloak with a hood that usually covers his head, 5'9
    Class: ?
    Bio: This is the man who gave Kenneth his mission and sent him back in time. Unfortunately he lost track of him and started to look for him. He tends to appear watching and observing people before vanishing like a phantom. His motives are currently unclear but he doesn't seem to be after anyone's heart.

15. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

OOC: Well I know that. I mean team two isn't on at the same times. It's kinda hard when I can't even talk to them about getting on.

16. Key master Sora Traverse Town Homebody

OOC: Well, I don't know how to help you... XP *shot*

17. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

OOC: Don't help me, help them. They're the ones with problems getting on at the same time. I'm on everyday after school at five. Maybe on a different RP but still on. (Can multi-task just saying)

18. dabeatmaster123 Traverse Town Homebody

OOC: Sorry to here... btw um what original worlds did you people tell me about... I remember there was Rose Town... but thats it XD

19. Key master Sora Traverse Town Homebody

OOC: Okay! Sorry! r-r I didn't say you couldn't multitask and i didn't say you had a problem... I just stated that I didn't know how to help (whether it be you OR them... I just said you because It is a little hard for me to RP with you if i'm not on your team or near you)

20. dabeatmaster123 Traverse Town Homebody

OOC: Have you tried PMing them and giving them a time when to RP?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.