The Keyblade War- Phisoxa's Chapter

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Love, Oct 1, 2010.

1. Love Kingdom Keeper

In a world where the sunset casts slender shadows
    based on the roleplay series the keyblade war. This story discusses the past of Phisoxa, the main character in the roleplay and will be told in several segments not only this one.

Segment 1- Once upon a shooting star

Stars upon shooting stars lit up the sky that night, their elegant tails whipping through the black velvet shroud that hung suspended over the land. Dotted with tiny cosmic gemstones and mystifying sparkle. These small glittering whispers of light seemed to be escaping from something invisible to the naked eye and disappear from sight into the folds of silky unknown as quickly as they came. A carpet of green meadows eclipsed by the sky housed a small child who sat between weave of plants. His long sliver hair lay about his shoulders, his sunset colored eyes masked by the shining catastrophe going on in the once dark sleeping sky.

The child seemed spellbound by the sight, tears were rolling from his cheeks, and soon he was broken from it’s grasp when there was soft voice that sounded like a coo of a lark. It was another child who had seemed to appear out of nowhere. A little girl with similar features to him but the strange thing was the boy had no idea to who she was. Silence fell between the two youth, just a exchange of stares. Finally the boy broke the silence by mustering up enough courage to talk to her.

“ Who are you and how did’cha get all the way out here? Y’know this is my Da’s property, this meadow here, and the nearest property is about two miles away. So why are you all the way out here? Are you lost ?†Asked the boy as he waited for the girl to respond, she had the look as if she didn’t understand what he had said or that she had no answer.

“ Do you have a name and where are you from?†He asked again, further attacking the girl’s meekness verbally. The girl looked at her feet which bore small cream colored shoes and played with the frill of her white dress.

“ I . . I don’t have one, a name, I don’t know where . . “

She said stuttering and shivering with fright.

“ I don’t know . . I don’t . . “

The little girl said as tears welled up in her eyes, beneath her stark white locks of hair that seemed fairer then the boy’s.

“ Do you know where your Da or Ma is ? Maybe we can . . .†The boy asked with curiosity but only to have it interrupted by the strange question the girl was about to ask.

“ What is a Da ? Or a Ma?†She said playing with her dress as she looked up at him with a look of question in her eyes.

“Y’know your parents? Like your folk, your kin?â€

“ Kin? I don’t know, I don’t know what my kin look like.â€

She said with another questionable look. There was a shout from the end of the field, a mans shout, calling the boy home. The boy looked in the direction it came from and responded back and got up from the patch of grass he was seated in, he appeared to be at least a foot taller then the girl and towered above her, she stepped back a little in bewilderment as the boy stood there brushing the strands of grass off his trousers. The boy then motioned for the little girl to follow her and she did, following him closely like a duckling home. When the young boy got home he told his mother and father the girl’s story and so even though his mother did not like it, his father took the small girl in as his own and named her after his daughter Sophia, they had lost a few years ago but they did not want to stir up those terrible memories of the loss of their daughter so they mixed up the original named and added a X like their son’s name contained and named her Phisoxa who would serve as the sister their lonesome only child and son never had. The girl had been adopted into a family of wealth, part of a legacy of people who were blueblooded, otherwise known as the Mindell Family. So she would enjoy a life of luxury and the need not to be timid anymore. But pretty soon the mother began to become jealous of the girl from the love and attention the father gave to the girl, soon he began to believe that really this was his child from the similarities she shared with the family but the mother did not believe such a thing and viewed the child nothing but a rift raft, a orphan born of peasant blood who was a nuisance to her. And soon once the protection provided by her loving father faded away years later, things for the child would turn from a heavenly dream and into a nightmare.

Phisoxa had grown to the age of ten, she was no longer that small meek child anymore but looked much healthier, but still much shorter then her brother Xehanort who was already in his teens and was already exhibiting his rowdy teenage personality. Running off and hanging with his friends, doing daredevil-like stunts off the side of the farmhouse, smashing, blowing up, and burning things in the streets of town which lay off in the distance and causing trouble, he was almost never home. Phisoxa however did not mind this attitude and the abandonment by her only brother and stayed at home, reading books and helping the housemaids clean and cook which she became very good at. She also taught herself how to play some of the instruments that were sitting within the library and sometimes spent the whole rest of the day afterschool teaching herself a random melody she had heard being played someplace in town on the way to school or a hymn that some of the books contained, not even bothering to change out of her drab school uniform which consisted of a midnight blue coat bearing the private school’s badge and a black and gray plaid skirt. Her mother had gotten pregnant that first week of summertime and seemed rather irritable, ruling the household with an iron fist and constantly firing and hiring housemaids if they got on her nerves only a small bit.

The maids who Phisoxa were friends with were already smart enough how to know handle the pregnant Mistress of the house, had managed to keep their jobs. But soon tragedy was going to strike as the only thing that kept the family in order was about to be lost too. The Father had gotten terribly ill during the month of June and it seemed even someone as brave, bold, and kind as him wouldn’t make it. He had died painfully during a coughing fit a couple days after Phisoxa’s eleventh birthday, sending the family into a terrible chaos. . .

A happy face free of melancholy stared back from the dull confines of the black and white photo framed in a slivery elegant frame. The true visage of all things good and heartwarming, a sight that looked like it would last for a eternity. But even good things don’t last long. Phisoxa stood in front of the picture frame, observing the most current and last photograph of her father before had passed on. It had seemed the man had hanged on only a little longer to at least see his daughter’s face during her eleventh birthday but even that effort didn’t last long enough to be able to survive and see the birthday of his third child, who still had yet to be born. Phisoxa felt terrible and almost guilty as if it was some how her fault that he had to go. Phisoxa closed her eyes and sunk down to knees, resting her palms on the skirts of her black lacy dress she had worn for the funeral. Her sadden glossy eyes littered with tears that were hidden beneath her soft naturally curled hair that hung in long lengths on the sides of her face. Hiding her expression from the other guests at the farmhouse where the mourning party was set to attend after everyone had attended the actually funeral service at the nearby cemetery. White lilies and golden daffodils had been set in front of altar by Phisoxa in respect of her father.

The parlor in which the altar had been placed now seemed to be empty of guesses as they headed outside to walk about. Leaving Phisoxa and her mother alone in the parlor. The mother seemed just as solemn as Phisoxa, her black eye makeup ruined by the evidence of tear drops that ran down her cheeks. The woman sat in total silence at one of the tables, seeming to be staring at nothing, Phisoxa stood up to leave the parlor but just as suddenly, her mother turned her gaze to Phisoxa and withheld her sob, it was finally the mother’s chance to speak some spiteful words to the daughter who she had dreaded for years.

“ If only you had never came into the family, none of this would of happened, you reminded your father of the tragedy that concerned our lovely daughter Sophia and only saddened his heart more that he couldn’t have her still around just as you. Your mere existence has killed father yet you can do nothing but simply stand there and stare at his altar and not try to beg forgiveness for aiding in the death of such a great man. You monstrous child, how could you?â€

She said as she slammed her fist into the wooden surface of the table. Phisoxa seemed startled by what her mother had just said. The pure shock keeping her from showing any emotion, the words that fell from her mother's lips were like a slap to the cheek.

" How can you say such a thing, Mother? I did nothing of that sort, especially to someone like Papa, I love him too much to do that. And why speak of it on such a solemn time such as this? It's unthinkable and anyways stop stressing out over such stupid things, you might harm the baby. What would Pa say if he saw you doing this to me?"
    She said responding back with a outraged yet confused look on her face. The woman got up and quickly backhanded the girl across the cheek with such force that it nearly knocked her back.
    " How dare do you pin the blame on me, your own Mother? You were always the one to act all innocent and blameless."
    The woman and the girl looked like they were about to tear eachother apart in till a man walked in interrupting their fuss. He was one of the guests at the party clearly due to gloomy suit and tie he was wearing but his face said different then gloomy. A rather handsome man he was, his hair the color of polished gold and his eyes a deep emerald green. He obviously was not part of the Mindell family, perhaps a friend of father's perhaps. He stood there wearing a large smile on his face, that was sunshine of the darkened room almost.
    "Am I interrupting a family affair? I hope I'm not."
    He said leaning his palm against the frame of the door.

Phisoxa's Mother left speechless by the appearance of the man but Phisoxa was still scared about the encounter with her mother. The man walked over pulling off his military cap and taking mother's hand and kissed it.
    "Ah what is that? A tear? My, My that is not good, I'm sorry mistress Rubella about your loss, but today is a day anew, you must shed that sad look upon your face."
    And that beautiful entrance was only a event portending something even worse then the fracturing of Phisoxa and her mother's relationship . . .

2. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Not bad writing at all. I assume the baby is Crystal but I have no idea about the man. At First I thought Dante but the appearance is wrong.

One of these days I should make one of these for Mixt's past. Probably not until we are further into Breath of the Future though, I want to give Ansem to room to work with...

3. Key master Sora Traverse Town Homebody

In everyone's hearts as the connection....
    Nice job love! -^-^- I like what you did here! That is a really sad and upsetting past...

4. Love Kingdom Keeper

Segement 2- A slippery path.

A year has passed and the child Mother Rubella had been carrying had been born, a baby girl had been born.With sapphire blue hair and eyes to match, a good comparison to her mother who had the same traits. A new little sister for Phisoxa and Xehanort, but she was too young to even attempt to play with her older siblings her mother would not let Phisoxa near the child in fear that the girl would hurt the baby. As months went by the child was showered in love and affection unlike Phisoxa who had nothing of the sort. Though she still had the toys and fancy clothing given to her by other relatives in the family, nothing could compare with feeling of being loved. Her brother Xehanort had finally left the family and went on his own journey to someplace Phisoxa was unsure about, but the only hint she had gotten from him was a world far from this one. But now with the only man of the house gone Phisoxa's mother became restless and lonely and the man who was uncomfortably handsome ,sunshiny, and charismatic began to become more then just a acquittance of her mother's but now it seemed they became more intimate but Phisoxa knew it wasn't for love. But for lust, the fear of being lonesome, and need for cash. Mr. Reevus was what the man had called himself and now wanted Phisoxa to refer to him as father since it had been decided that he and her mother would marry. He was in it for money obvious and status, Phisoxa could see, but she refused to call him father because nobody could ever replace such a man and just called him Reev. But soon the charismatic mask would soon fade away and reveal something much more horrible. He was a twosided and bipolar type of man, at one moment he was calm reassuring and charismatic and the next he could raise hell but he only did this around Phisoxa since her mother didn't mind while the new man of the house treated Phisoxa like his whipping boy and the mother like a dove.

The young girl sat at the dining table alone in the formal room, reading her books, seemingly entranced by their contents. She book spoke of knights, of princesses, of dark beasts, and keys and this interested the pre teenage mind of Phisoxa. But unlike most girls she wanted to be the person behind the hilt of the sword, a knight, rather than a princess. Famed for their bravery, strength, and helpfulness to those who were in need of help. She admired them greatly and she had seen a ad in the local chronicle about training programs for those interested in training to become a warrior and perhaps further down the line awaited a career as an actual knight.

Suddenly a dark shadow was cast over the clean crisp pages of Phisoxa's open book, blocking out the candle light that sat upon the tall castiron torches in the background. Someone was behind her, she could sense it, but it was too long and tall of a shadow to be one of the maids. Phisoxa closed the book shut and looked up and over her shoulder at Reev who was standing behind her and reading over her shoulder.

" What are you reading dear child? Why aren't you outside playing with the other girls your age in town? Discussing boys and playing with dolls? Truly that must sound more interesting to you then just dull and boring reading."
    He said as he cracked a large and immature smile his charismatic emerald eyes looking down at her as he sat down next to her and leaned his cheek into his gloved palm.
    "Reading is more interesting for me, anyways I grew tired of dolls a long time ago. What brings you down here Reev, isn't mother needing you like always?"
    replied Phisoxa, a unsure look on her soft face as she played with the sleeve of her pastel yellow Victorian style dress.
    " Don't call me that name dreadful name anymore, call me father, anyways I wanted to come and see how you were doing, ever since the marriage between your mother and I you have grown quiet distant, why is that?"

" I'm just not in a good mood to talk to anybody lately, I like being alone anyways, it doesn't bother me. Anyways if I did try to converse with the girls in town they would eventually bore me with their girly talk."
    She said as she reopened her book and peered in, the man continued to watch her eying her closely. Tapping his gloved finger against the wood of the table. He yet again smirked charmingly as he remembered something.

" You know what I almost forgot to tell you, your eyes they are a rather interesting color. That firesome yellow hue, the color of a full harvest moon. That eye color is rather desirable in the Mindell family, you know why hmm?"
    He said as he smiled looking over at her and then she shook her head, having not a answer to his question and he continued.

"Well you see it is said that the first Mindell of the line had such a alluring hue as yours in his eyes, and the story about him is that once he returned from war as a warhero he decided that it was time to settle down and relax, his father gave him a beautiful bride as a gift for his hard work and so Mindell married her. But you see his bride was rather unfaithful and easy fell for the household servants and other noblemen who came near the couple. It was said that she had even gotten herself pregnant by their own family gardener but once Mindell himself found out that this child wasn't even his he felt angered and jealous, but he was too well mannered to let the wife have it. So in order to get the wife back he went out and had a child with a youthful maiden of nobility. It was rumored that Mindell specifically planned the event to make sure that the true blooded heir was always distinguishable by one certain trait. Since he had adopted his wife's child into the family. In order to have a true mindell distguisable he declared that only a true noble of the family was born with the same trait as he, the yellow eyes. Have you ever wondered why some family members are treated differently in this family? It is because those born with that certain trait is considered a pureblooded Mindell, the inner circle of the family, your father was part of that circle.

While the other members not born with the said trait were considered lower ranked and expected to serve the upper half. That is why mother is jealous of you because you are smiled down upon more rather then her and your sister. And because of this I have talked to her about your future because such a special individual as you cannot spend the rest of her life living within this manor. It is said that current family leader is looking for a future wife for his son, his only son which was born without such a trait, in order to allow his son to inherit his title, the man must make sure the boy must have some sort of status. You see we have arranging things around with him that maybe you can perhaps become the boy's wife. Because with a noble as his wife, he can maintain such a title when its passed on to him. Think about it, you will be the most respected woman in the entire family, showered by riches and much more if you accept."
    He said with a smile as Phisoxa sat there in her seat, dazed by what he had just said.

" But Reev, I don't plan to have anybody choose a husband for me, I really want to enjoy a life as a knight and I can't have a husband weighing me down. Anyways you and Ma just want the financial support and status that comes with the deal but you people have enough money I mean you don't really need that sort of thing do you?"
    Reev's smile faded and it turned to a grimace as he stood up and grabbed Phisoxas arm with one quick strike.
    " Don't be stupid girl, this is once in a lifetime opportunity and you are just going to so lightheartedly refuse it? Just because of some repulsive dream to become a damned knight? Whats the point? Theres enough young men to enroll themselves in the army and fight. But a request from a young noble maiden to join their ranks and become one of them? How stupid can you be? They will tear you up before you can get in, you are too fragile and weak to try such a thing. Why waste such a wonderful and luxurious life on such dull thing. You shall accept my proposal or face the fate of becoming one of the kitchen maids in this very house, you will be worked till the bones in your fingers are nothing but dust. So what will it be little girl?"
    He said pulling at the girl's arm such hard that it seemed to be hurting her.

" Let me go, you are hurting me. I don't want to do that, I want to become a knight. I will live long, wise, and free as a knight. Away from this messed up family of ours !!"
    the girl replied in defense, Reeves frowned and threw the girl across the room so hard that she hit the wall and he walked over to her and kicked her in the ribs. He picked up the book that she was reading on the table and held it in his hand and peered inside.

"How on earth can you make such a stupid choice, even after being so well educated in those books of yours, you still pick being the stupid one here. Well its not like those books of yours will matter anymore dear."
    He said as he slammed the book shut and then ripped it in half down the spine and threw pieces on the ground near Phisoxa.

" You have no choice my child, it's either marriage or working as a housemaid. But I assure you marriage is the better choice and the choice mother would like better, good day."
    He said as he left room, leaving the girl lying upon the stone tile, blood pouring from her lip as she sat up and picked up the pieces of the book in her tiny and fragile palms. This was the first of the heartaches Phisoxa had to face for the next few years in her life. The abuse from her step father would get much more worse as Phisoxa continued to be much more stubborn and refusing both options her parents offered her. It got to the point that it became dangerous and Phisoxa kept rebelling. Soon her rebelling would cause her the greatest pain of all time.

5. Key master Sora Traverse Town Homebody

oh my......... T~T Poor Phi.... That is a horrible past....

6. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Well this explains why Phisoxa has a knack for being childish at times, she never allowed herself to be childish when she was one. And then you can add on to that that she was "born" at what age? I would guess five or so. So she is missing years from a childhood that was cut short. Really is a sad past.

7. Love Kingdom Keeper

Segment 3:Guilty Tears

As Phisoxa's youthful baby sister became old enough to be able to crawl, the tension between parents and older daughter became more stronger. Her parents seemed to refrain from even celebrating Phisoxa's birthday, the first year of her teenage years, putting more effort into watching over their baby daughter Crystal to punish Phisoxa. They planned to marry her off soon since her sixteenth birthday was only in a couple years time and early preparations had to be made. A matchmaker's meeting was planned to allow Phisoxa and the Family leader's son to meet. Phisoxa was forced to go but the meeting did not end well, since Phisoxa had the knack of trying make death threats to the boy. But the adults thought nothing of it, they thought once Phisoxa grew a little bit older that she would calm down with a little more restriction of her freedoms and making her attend mannerly classes that would teach her how to be a lady. But every time she dropped off to attend, she usually wandered off on her own and avoid attending class. She came home early that day when she knew her mother and father were too busy running a party outdoors for Rubella's birthday, so she knew that she would be left alone at least for a bit. So was her baby sister who lay asleep in her crib alone without her parents to watch her.

Phisoxa was finishing up after a hour of locking herself inside of the library and reading to her heart's content when she heard a strange voice whisper to her almost perfectly silent. She though she was too tired and needed rest because she was hearing things so she put away her books and wandered off into the hallway only to hear the strange voice whispering in her ear again. Whispering her name in a bone chilling charismatic voice.

"Phisoxa, Phisoxa, dear why do feel so solemn all the time? Do you really deserve this pain and suffering?"

Phisoxa stopped in the middle of the darkened hall and tried to figure out where the voice had been coming from.

"Who are you, and where are you? Come out !"
    She shouted as she tried to stay alert, the voice chuckled and continued speaking to her.
    " I am no one, nor am I some where, this is I and I am all. But you my dear you are quite something. Why must such a pretty face such as you be treated so cruelly? By your selfish parents who want nothing but your diminish. You deserve to live like the noble you should be, the noble that lies within your blood. These people are truly not noble so why must they be able to enslave you? Those filthy creatures."

"What do you mean, how do you know who I am?"

"Dear I have known you since your birth and I helped you grow into the knowledgeable young girl you are today, but as I look upon you now, I wonder why my lovely pet has fallen prey to the disgusting sins of man? But now I have had enough, I wish to help you out with your ordeal. But I need something in exchange for your freedom. I need the life of a innocent, one who hasn't any idea what sin is."

" Go on."

" You know, your baby sister Crystal? She gets more attention and love then you, yet you have been alive much longer then her. I can sense the smell of envy within you, you envy that love and affection. You want it so bad that you might perhaps kill for it."

the voice said with a evil chuckle.

"What do you mean? I can't possibly harm her, shes only a baby."

"Why does it matter? Her existence is what your mother uses as a excuse to rule over you, without her, you would be the favored child of the house. Your parents just want you gone in order to live a normal life with a normal child. But here is my proposition. Drown the infant, and it's heart pure of light, shall become mine and in exchange your mother and step father shall fall and you shall live at the top and given the respect you truly need, you might even be able to become a knight."
    He said, saying the last word at the end with even more allure. Phisoxa was frozen in thought unsure on what to do.

"I can always try and induce the thought in your mind so you won't have such a hard time doing such a thing, I mean really why pass up such a offer after you have waited so long for help?"

the voice said as Phisoxa could feel a strange energy growing inside of her, a feeling of rage and loath began to form. All the sudden she felt much more powerful and more determined, like nothing could stand in her way and it seemed something was controlling her body.

As the full moon began to rise outside and the stars beginning to appear Phisoxa turned the opposite direction in the hall and began to march towards Crystal's room. She tried continuously to stop herself from going any further but it was usually and Phisoxa opened the door and walked over to the crib hoisting the baby up into her arms and towards the bathroom that sat connected to the nursery. Turning on the water quickly and filling up the tub till it was half way full Phisoxa stood there staring at her reflection on the water's surface. She picked up the baby and held her in her arms.

" I'm sorry, I just can't stop myself. Forgive me please, don't cry."
    She said as her arms were being force to lower the child, making the baby extremely restless and then suddenly the bathroom door was broken down by what appeared to be Reev and then Rubella entered the bathroom first and stared at the scene before her. Her face then turned to that of pure fright as she screamed. The next few minutes to Phisoxa seemed to happen in slow motion as Rubella wretched the child from Phisoxa's grasp and held the baby to her chest, trying to calm the crying baby and running out of the room. Reev stood there, completely confused at what just happened or corrupt with terrible anger it seemed. Phisoxa regained full control of her body as she tried to configure on what to do now, either to run or to plea for mercy. The girl stood frozen like a mouse who had been cornered. And then the first hit from Reev was a hard slap to the cheek and then she fell to the ground. The angered man picked her up by the collar of her shirt and slammed her into the wall and then into the porcelain wall of the bathtub, possibly breaking one of Phisoxa's arms and she was then slapped around again some of the man's nails catching her skin and ripping it open and then she plummeted into the full tub and lay there floating in the water, she was in shock and to her she felt no pain from her wounds caused by Reev but the pain of the terrible guilt she felt, she felt sick and poisonous, a monster. She could never become a knight after doing such a terrible thing. She wanted to die then and there but she couldn't she was granted the dreadful choice of being allowed to live as Reev fished her out of the tub and threw her onto the rug in the nursery and left her there to bleed as he wandered off to go comfort Rubella who had gone down stairs.

Phisoxa's eyes felt hot with tears as she felt them sting at her cheeks from crying so much. Curling up into a fetal position and just holding it for a few minutes as she tried to think it over, at how fast it had all happened.

"Please let me die, please let me die."

She said as she cried miserably into the fibers of the rug, her heart feeling like it was going to burst from the sorrow. She then stopped crying and closed her eyes and lay still as if it were her only attempt to allow herself to die, but such bliss never came and she was still in reality. Phisoxa had to leave this god forsaken place but she had no such way out.

8. Mixt The dude that does the thing

When Phisoxa was walking down the hall all I could think was "Oh my god. She can't kill Crystal, I know she can't"

Though when Phisoxa was discovered I was expecting Reeve to be oblivious for some reason. "Oh you're giving Crystal a bath. How nice. Wait a sec... that's not right...."

9. Ansem59 Chaser

Nice. Awesome story so far. Keep it up.

10. Love Kingdom Keeper

I just sorta had a feeling that I might of scared a few people with the fact Phisoxa would do such a thing but eh xD.

11. Ansem59 Chaser

What? No... Hey, this stuff happens in the real world. That's the scary part. So far though, the character developement is great. I just can't wait to see what happens next. No rush or anything, just saying. :)

12. Love Kingdom Keeper

Segment 4- A Strangely "Hopeful" Day

After the mistake she had made she was most defiantly going to be forced to marry, because the family did not want her in her own home anymore. Now that her family could not trust her, Phisoxa found no reason to stay in the house anymore and spent most of her time wandering the outdoors by herself, wandering around in town observing the happy normal folk go about their lives with smiles on their face and hear the girls gossip about the things they had heard about Phisoxa and that they should stay away from her. Mothers who had their children with them usually avoided Phisoxa as well, since the word had gotten to them. And adult men usually just shook their heads as they acknowledged her shameful deeds. She was nothing but the town fool now and because of this Phisoxa avoided town and kept to the countryside and only returned home to sleep. Sometimes she would fall asleep outside in the fields on the cold mountain nights, but she didn't mind, really she cared about nothing much anymore. She didn't even attend school anymore because of the bombardment she would get from peers and teachers. Phisoxa was on another of her outdoor treks again, enjoying the piece and quiet, the sights of flora and fauna. The lack of the many eyes that used to watch her when she was in town. The birds chattered away in the trees and the horses fed in their pastures on one of the country roads she was traveling, at least the animals were still her friends, they did not run away or speak hurtful things about her, to them it was like she did nothing wrong.

The blue sky was strangely more full of hope today. Usually to Phisoxa blue skies and sunny days did not cheer her solemn mood, they only reminded her of terrible things that happened on these supposedly cheery days. But for once Phisoxa could enjoy the skies for what they were while she sat on a hill on the outskirts of town a couple miles away from her house. She could see almost everything in the valley, the farms, the picturesque alpine town that sat nestled in a valley of green with the harsh yet beautiful alps sitting in the background. The tweets of larks could be heard in the pine trees behind her since she had chosen a spot on the edge of the forest. For some reason Phisoxa had a sudden eerie feeling well up inside her like something was off. Maybe it was time for her to return home.

Phisoxa got up from her seat near the forest edge and began to walk home taking a route through the field. Suddenly she smelt something in the air like it seemed to be something was burning, the smell of burning wood. She thought nothing of it, maybe just somebody lighting a fire, but the smell was so strong. It took a while to realize that the windmill on the farm nearby was on fire and so was the farmhouse. She did not know the people who lived here but she needed to try and help somehow. She took off running towards the property and stopped a few feet away from the property when she found a man and woman laying on the grass, the man was dead obviously, his throat slit and the woman was barely breathing, her eyes bloodshot and what looked like to be a huge metal key like weapon protruding from her chest. When she saw Phisoxa she tried to speak and she could only whisper a sentences in a sickening whisper.
    " Raiders, raiders in the village, they burnt down the farm and now they are looking to kill everyone else, whatever you do, do not go into town, please child, don't . . -!"
    The large key disappeared and with it's absence, the woman bled to death. A towering heavy built man stepped outside from inside the burning mill and smiled as the blade appeared in his hand. He eyed Phisoxa and grinned as he chuckled.

"My, my, isn't it that wealthy landowner's, Mr.Mindell's daughter. It would be a good idea to hold you for ransom, they will pay mighty high to get one of their lot back. Now stay still."
    The man tried to grab Phisoxa but she dodged his reach, she then grabbed one of the pitch forks that was laying nearby and stabbed the man in the eye with it, making him howl in in pain. Phisoxa then took off running through the cornfield while the man was distracted, she was heading for home and hopefully they hadn't struck there yet. She saw that the house was not burnt down but the smell of blood was in the air. She came in the back door and shouted through the entire house. But she could not find anybody on the first floor. The girl then took off up the staircase when she heard a thump upstairs in what sounded like the parent's room. Phisoxa pushed open the door and what she saw inside almost caused her to scream. Rubella lay dead on the ground, stabbed to death as well as her maids. Reev was nowhere in site but Phisoxa noticed that there was a trail of blood leading towards a open window and she ran over to the window sill and looked out onto the ground below. Reev lay dead in a pool of blood on the ground outside. Phisoxa looked like she almost about to be sick as she fell to her knees and cupped her hands over her mouth, sobbing profusely.

She could hear screams coming from the site of town in the distance but Phisoxa could not move or do anything, she was afraid of seeing more blood or even running into one of those frighting raiders again with their strange weapons. She trembled like a mouse as she covered her head with her palms trying to pull herself together. The door of the room opened a hooded man stepped carrying a blade simliar to the man before, but he was less heavily built and his weapon a little different in color and design. Phisoxa tried to run but her legs could not do a thing and the man grabbed her by her long white hair and dragged her outside into the hall and then threw her into the closet at the end and barricaded her inside. Phisoxa screamed and kicked at the door, demanding to be let out, but she was trapped.

" Let me out now !! Please let me out !!"
    She said as she could hear from downstairs the chatter and laughter of other men, possibly looting the place as rustling and crashing sounds creeped up from below. Suddenly Phisoxa felt drowsey as if she were to pass out and then suddenly everything went black.

Phisoxa later opened her eyes when she felt the sensation of falling. She was falling through a abyss of darkness, more like drifting through it, but it was hard to tell if she falling or flying up. Bright neon colors swirled by as the sound of howling wind whizzed by and the sounds of screaming followed. Phisoxa herself screamed from the fright of what was going on. She did not know where she was or what was going on. But after what seemed to be foreverly drifting through this strange world of nothingness, suddenly she fell alseep again. She woke up when she heard the shouting of men enter her head. She was still inside the coat closet, but the shouts of the men scared her into thinking it was those dreadful raiders. But then Phisoxa realized the men were shouting something that sounded like "Mindell" and "where are you", she slammed her fists on the door again in hopes of being let out, shouting at the top of her lungs. Suddenly the door swung open and a man dressed in polished bronze armor bearing what looked like to be a royal crest peered down at the helpless girl. He looked over his shoulder and shouted for the others to come as three other men dressed in similar armor came walking over to see what their comrade had found. Phisoxa stared into her parents open door and saw that everything that had just happened was true, they were still dead and she felt the sickening feeling begin rear it's ugly head again. The man picked up the girl in his arms and suddenly began to feel dizzy as a middle-aged man who was not wearing armor but wore a long well hemmed coat and had blond hair that fell down to his chin and blue cheery eyes behind glasses walked in and tried to speak to her, the only thing Phisoxa could hear rolling off his lips was sparse but loud enough to make sense.

" Hey, are you okay?"

And then blackness again. . . .

13. Ansem59 Chaser

AWESOME! I actually cheered when Reev was found dead. Not that any man deserves death, but he was pretty bad. That was pretty great! Keep it up!

14. Love Kingdom Keeper

Segment 5:Adopted

Phisoxa woke up finally that afternoon but she wasn’t inside her home anymore but inside what looked like to be a huge tent. She could still smell the mountain air of her home that was still a little tainted with the smell of burnt timber. The air was littered with voices outside the tent, of cheery laughter, of chatter amongst men sitting around their campfires. Phisoxa shot up and looked around the tent which was lavishly furnished for a mere camp out and the floor was covered with elaborately sewn rugs that kept her feet small and fragile feet from touching the grassy earth beneath. Suddenly she felt something warm and wet drip down her cheek, instinctively she wiped it off with the side of her sleeve. Tears? Had she been crying in her sleep? She wasn’t even sure she had tears left from that traumatic morning.

The girl shook her head as the memories of the event began to slink back into her mind, she felt as if she were going to be sick again till she decided to hustle over to the opening of the tent and walk out, trying to breath in fresh air. Phisoxa caught a view of the entire campsite which was spread out over what used to be a wheat field but it had been burnt entirely to the ground. The camp was alive with people, people in armor, people who wore regular clothing. But it appeared that these weren’t the type of people who were from her hometown. They were much taller, more fit, and their apparel more modernized. She strolled past them briskly enough not be noticed and decided to head towards the largest campfire which was surrounded by wooden chairs, a more comfortable seat then the other men in the camp had to sit on which was a simple mat. There were at least five people seated around this campfire, they looked to be of high importance. All of them wore a black cloak that was embroidered with gold that draped about their shoulders, except for one who seemed to go without the cloak; he wore a long ivory colored coat. Then Phisoxa suddenly recognized the man, he was the face that she saw before she passed out back at the manor. Even though it probably was not her place to speak here she made sure that at least the man she recognized could hear her.

“Ah excuse, excuse me sir, please!â€

The men looked up from their conversation and stared at her quietly, but the differently dressed man adjusted his glasses and smiled.

“Look who’s up, good evening.â€
    He said as he nodded his head a bit and gestured to large silk cushion next to his chair. Phisoxa kneeled down upon it and looked up at him and then she began to speak.

“May I ask, did anybody from the village survive? And where did the “raiders†go?â€

She spoke as he took a sip from the contents of his mug and she could tell by the scent that it obviously wasn’t coffee or tea that he was drinking, but it had the smell of strong alcohol. That little detail explained the reason the other men at the fire were acting so rashly but the man she was speaking to did not seem effected at all. The man spoke with a clearer accent then Phisoxa, she heard that type of accent before, spoken by people who came from the more populous of worlds such as the imperial city.

“Well, I’m sorry dear child to say this nobody survived, not even down to the youngest child, they were obviously not the illegal slave traders we have been looking for, but they caused enough damage to label them as particularly dangerous. And what I find rather interesting is they aren’t our typical type of raider, why may you ask? They seem more advanced since we have found out that a sparse amount of them carries a keyblade. It appears the got away but we found one who was “wounded†but still alive, we tried to take him captive but he shot his own head off before we could comprehend him.â€

“ Ah sir, keyblade? Is that the name of that giant key-like thing?â€

The girl interrupted.

“ You don’t even know what a keyblade is girl? Well I guess they don’t talk about such things around here, from what I hear this town is very opposed against the use of the keyblade during wartime as well as the council itself, so anyways your family contacted us after they heard about the tragedy that took place here, we told them that you were still alive and they ordered to have to transferred back into their care . . . it’s my duty to take you there but you seem like a intelligent and ambitious child, I don’t know if it’s in your best interest to go back to them and live a normal life. But eh, you could always come with us; we are always looking for new students to be enrolled in the Academy.â€

Phisoxa’s eyes lit up and she nearly jumped out of her seat from the sudden burst of excitement in her mind, she calmed and readied herself to answer his question.

“ Well, I don’t wish to go back to the family fold sir, anything is better really as long it is away from them and this terrible place.â€

She replied as she looked into the flames of the fire as they talked.

“Are you sure? I don’t know if someone born in a life of nobility would do well as a warrior, especially a girl your age, can you do it?â€

“ I promise I will try hard, I don’t care if it’s hard work, anything will do.â€

She made her plea to him.

“ Okay then, we will strike out tomorrow, in the mean time I suggest you go pay your last respects to those of your town who have perished and then come back for dinner later.â€

From that day on Phisoxa finally had things going her way, even with all her wishes answered, Phisoxa still felt a bit of guilt for those who were less fortunate and could not be spared. She almost got to the point the when she believed she was responsible for it. But later on she almost forgot about her unfortunate childhood in that mountainside town.

15. Ansem59 Chaser

That was a really good chapter. Are you gonna tell some of the stuff that happens in the academy? Or are you going to leave that to the RP's?

16. Love Kingdom Keeper

Perhaps I will tell it in the chapters, but eh I never rped what happened during the Academy only what happened when Phisoxa left.

17. Mixt The dude that does the thing

We had an RP for that. Forgot that title though. It was sided with Signed in Steel and Writ in Royal Blood I think. Point being anything past this would only apply to Rewind series. I think this had some nice closure to it, and for once we have a happy-ish chapter.

I remember doing an RP with her induction though. Maybe I just forgot how it went exactly and that was the final exam or something.

18. Love Kingdom Keeper

the only thing I remember was start of the heart, but for some reason that died, but it only had a tinsy part of the academy in it.

19. Key master Sora Traverse Town Homebody

I was in start of the heart for a little while and it just disappeared... :(

20. Love Kingdom Keeper

Chapter 1- When a dream plagues the "Dream"

White nothingness goes on endlessly, a streak of jetblack off in the distance. A lonesome stone monolith with markings and hieroglyphics standing on it's own. Disembodied whispers could be heard seeping out from the abyss,Whispers that seem to be coming from every direction yet whose origins are from no where. Barefeet patter against the cool ground as Phisoxa runs endlessly and desperately through the stark whiteness as if trying to get as far as she could away from the stationary object off in the distance behind her. Then her desperate gait caused her to stumble over herself and send her falling onto the ground. The woman's pale hair lay sprung out over the ground before lifted off it into the air when the woman sat up. In the distance the monolith lay in the same area as it did before but this time the whispers were growing more numerous as the sound of cracking stone came from monolith. A large crack formed on the side of it as white glowing eyes could be seen peering out. Thats when a black substance leaked out from the cracks and poured out onto the ground below, creating a puddle around the monolith. Suddenly two black forms arose from the puddle, morphing themselves into humanoid forms that seemed almost misty like ghosts. When Phisoxa tried to get up and run the two figures started gliding at deadly speeds. The force of them ripping through the air past her was enough to knock her back onto the ground. That is when she felt presence of the two beings standing over her, one of them taking a strand of her hair in it's ghostly palm while watching her with a emotionless stare. " Mother why do you run? We only want to be born." The two creatures spoke in sync in a monotone voice as Phisoxa tried to get away from them which resulted in one of creatures stabbing her in the back with a spear-like appendage that had seemed to morph from it's hand. Phisoxa lay there helplessly, coughing up blood and cursing in pain " You can't leave, you can't ever run from your destiny Mother, for dreams don't have a choice." When the tip of the spear sunk lower into her back Phisoxa let out a blood curdling scream before everything faded into darkness before her eyes.

When Phisoxa opened her eyes again she found herself laying on the cold ground of her bedroom, her bed sheets wrapped around her and tethered to the side of the bed since she had fallen out of it. Frantically she ran her hands over her lower back and looked around for signs of the strange beings but saw none. It seems it was only a dream.

Phisoxa pulled back the collar of her shirt to reveal the strange tattoo beneath her collarbone, but this time it was larger then she had remembered it being. Her first instinct after waking up was to start dressing herself immediately for she knew she couldn't avoid a trip to the doctor now that these dreams had been occurring frequently every night for the past few weeks. Once dressed she strolled out of her room and ran down the hall towards the office of the very man whom she trusted the most in the Council, Rould Naminas. Luckily Rould was the medical specialist of the council, something would benefit Phisoxa today. When Phisoxa arrived at Rould's door she knocked and Rould replied with a simple " What is it? Come inside please." Thats when Phisoxa came barging through the door with a fear stricken look on her face.
    " Rould, I need you to do me a favor please, not only that but I need you to say nothing of this appointment you hear me." Phisoxa demanded of Rould as she strode in. Rould seemed a bit concerned by Phisoxa's bedhead appearance as well as strange behavior. " Are you feeling alright dear? maybe you should take the day off you look like you are coming down with something." Rould commented as he put his hand on Phisoxa's shoulder. "Just please give me a check up, I need you to do it right now." She said as Rould hurried to get his medical supplies out. " Before I take any blood samples I am just going to perform some simple tests, now hold still." Rould said as Phisoxa laid back on the medical chair while Rould examined her midsection with his hands. A few minutes into the examination Rould was already showing a look of concern, but he kept asking her questions before making any comments about his concerns. " How long precisely have you been with that Dante fellow and don't lie , everyone knows that you have been associating alot with him lately." Rould sat back and took out a stethoscope as Phisoxa looked as if she were going through the worse day of her life while sitting in that medical chair. " For almost a year Rould, why would you ask?" She responded as her look was getting worse and worse till she finally got up out of her chair and sprung over to the open window nearby, poked her head outside and threw up over the edge.

" You meddlesome girl, you are pregnant and there is no doubt about it. I thought I had warned you about getting too close to Dante and yet you do it anyways. You are going to have one hell of a time explaining this to Nathaniel. Not only that but it seems you are farther into it too, perhaps a couple months in. Who knows what harm you could have brought to the pregnancy for being so damn secretive about it." Rould lectured her, a look of disbelief upon his face as Phisoxa seemed to be to in as much disbelief as he as she returned back to the medical chair and slumped down into it. "Rould you know its not like that, I wouldn't keep such a secret, anyways things seemed to be normal over the past few weeks. My courses are the same, I haven't felt the least bit sick or anything." Rould slammed his fist onto the wood of the counter nearby. " Balderdash, there had to be something that lead you to this conclusion or else you wouldn't be sitting here today, Phisoxa I know you aren't telling me everything there is."

Phisoxa made a sad sigh as she leaned back in her chair while focusing her gaze upon the ceiling. " There has only been one indicator for me Rould, I don't know if its a real one but I have been getting reoccurring dreams lately, all with a similar theme. The dreams get worse and worse with each passing night. Rould do you think my heart is trying to tell me something, something far more ominous about this pregnancy?" Phisoxa said looking a little afraid as she ran her hand over her stomach.
    " Tell me more about these dreams Phisoxa." Rould sat back down on the stool next to the medical chair while continuing to check her with his stethoscope and at the same time listening in for her response.
    " The dreams usually start out in the same place. I find myself in a abyss of white with no other objects in sight except for a strange black stone monolith that stands straight in the middle of it all. The monolith has unusual markings upon it, with text written in a language I can't understand. Even when I try to venture away from the monolith for some reason in the dream I always get dragged back to it, like I can't escape it. But last night something was a little different about my dream. Two dark beings emerged from the monolith, chased me down, and attacked me. The strange thing was they could speak and they referred to me being their Mother some how. I am afraid Rould, what do you think these dreams are trying to tell me? Do you think something bad is going to happen to me or the unborn child?" Phisoxa asked in desperation as she began to weep in front of Rould. A look of suspicion appeared on Rould's face as he stood up and pulled back the collar of Phisoxa's shirt, revealing the strange tattoo, That's when Rould gasped, nearly tumbling over the stood behind him before helping himself up. "This is bad, really bad. Phisoxa you need to have that pregnancy terminated before Nathaniel finds out. You are carrying twins, and not just any twins, they are the twins I mentioned from that Prophercy before. If you allow them to be born it will cause all hell to break loose, they will bring misfortune onto us all !!"

Phisoxa looked as if she were to be sick again while tears ran down her face. " I couldn't kill them Rould, their father happens to be the man I love and there is no way I am allowing them to be put to death. Anyways they are only children what destruction can they do? Is there a way we can prevent them from succumbing to their fate? We can't just have them killed unless we know there is really no other way to help them. Please Rould, I can't do this !!" Phisoxa said as she rose from her chair and sunk to her knees in sorrow while gripping his hand. " I can trying speaking to Nathaniel about it, but he might be more hard you about it then I am. I just want you to get rid of them so you don't have to deal with this burden, yet Nathaniel might have even worse things done like sending their hearts into exile which is the only way to stop the curse from going any farther. And trust me that is a fate worse then death." Phisoxa continued to sob into her palms as Rould tried to calm her down, that's when Phisoxa pulled out of his grip and backed away towards the door. In a fit of rage she flipped the medical chair over and sent one of the stools flying at the window where it crashed through. Rould attempted to dodge the furniture being thrown around and glass shattered, covering his head and face with his hands.

" If my children are going to be harmed either way there is no possibility of me staying here anymore. I will take their fates into my own hands and prove to you that they won't turn out to be the beasts you claim them to be. Goodbye !!" Phisoxa shouted as she ran for the door and pushed it open, running outside into the hall as Rould shouted for her to come back in a desperate tone. " Phisoxa get back here this instant, you are not making things any better, Phisoxa !!!" Phisoxa ignored the man's replies as she disappeared around the corner, pushing past all the people moving through the halls. That was the last everyone in the castle of Phisoxa since not long after she had hijacked a gummi ship and escaped to Sarca to visit Dante. But being so blind with distraught she hadn't thought about the fact they would come after her.

Meanwhile . . .

It was growing late back in Janina, the imperial castle busy with murmuring of earlier events that had involved Phisoxa. Everyone seemed to have had their own interpretation to seeing Phisoxa act so rashly. Rumors varied from Phisoxa possibly going AWOL or rouge, that she had been abused by Nathaniel, that she had been corrupted by darkness, or that simply quit her job. No one knew for sure except for council themselves who had held a urgent meeting in secrecy concerning the events. The council seemed to be split in the decision making on what to do with Phisoxa. One side thought it would be wise to execute her or bring her into custody, the other felt a voice of reasoning should be heard and that the council should try to find another away to allow Phisoxa to keep the pregnancy. Rould fought viciously with logic to try to get Nathaniel to negotiate peacefully with her instead of forcing her into it. Luckily since Rould was Nathaniel's mentor, Nathaniel listened to him and agreed to his terms. But Rould's reasoning wasn't the only thing that was making Nathaniel treat Phisoxa more kindly in this situation, Nathaniel had his own set of feelings for the woman that went far beyond friendship. Even though he hated the fact that she was carrying another man's children, Nathaniel's longing for the woman is probably the thing that would save her but at the same time it would bring her demise in the future.

As the sun sunk low behind the mountains in the distance, Nathaniel, the leader of the Council worked at his desk in silence. His head alive with thoughts, Rould sat nearby looking exhausted. When Nathaniel stopped writing it caused Rould to look over at him and wait for what he had to say. " Rould, I have come to the decision that we send a ship out tomorrow to Sarca and pay the Mundvoi family a visit. I am coming alone and bring you with me so you can help calm Phisoxa's nerves if she starts causing trouble again. I want Victor to stay behind and watch things for us. . . and if you are wondering still, I have decided to let her keep the pregnancy. I have thought over what the others have said and maybe for once mankind can change fate for themselves, we just need to be particularly careful with this. Afterall, why throw two powerful future warriors away like that, they could really help us claim this universe for the Realm of Light. But first we need to make sure that Dante doesn't get in our way . . ." Nathaniel said with a smile as Rould nodded and made a evil smirk.