The dogs of babel

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Sakura Angel, Oct 10, 2010.

1. Sakura Angel Traverse Town Homebody

So a week or so ago my libary had a book sale and came across a book called The dogs of babel. It is a fantastic book. Its about a man who comes home to find the police in his back yard to find his wife dead. They said she was up in their tree and was found face up. They said it was either an accident or sucide. The only witness there was their dog Lorelei. When the where done asking him qustions he was home alone with the dog. As he looked around the house he went into their libary to find books where in the wrong places. There was somthin weird about this to him so as he tried to figure it out he is also trying to teach his dog how to talk to really know what happened.

The ending was sad but at the same time happy. I just wanted to know if anyone else has heard of the book and read it. Wanna know what you guys think!

If no one has read it I adivse you do its a real good book. :3

2. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Uhhh, he tries to teach the dog how to talk? That's....a little crazy don't you think?

I've never read it but I do kinda want to now.

3. Sakura Angel Traverse Town Homebody

Its not a true story XD but yes he tries to teach his dog how to talk because he wants to know what really happened to his wife that he didnt know. Plus remember to consider even if it was a true story people seem to do things that dont make sence it causes them to go a bit crazy and its their way of greiving.

4. Maka Albarn It's called love

Never read the story, but it sounds like an interesting story. It sounds like the dog is pretty smart, or the guy was just going insane from loosing his wife, so I can pretty much figure out some of plotline... not all of it. I should look it up sometime.