"Naruto: Tails of the Shinobi" Characters and Discussion

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Boy Wonder, Oct 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

The story, rules, and RP can be found here: http://www.kh-vids.net/showthread.php?105061-Naruto-Tails-of-the-Shinobi&p=3267687
    Naruto Wiki: http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Narutopedia

Please post your characters here to avoid clutter over there and keep OOCs here, as well, if you can :]

Once more, here are the rules:

General Role-Playing Rules

1. No Godmodding (doing things your character can't do, knowing things they can't know, fighting unfairly, making your character unbelievable strong and undefeatable in battle) or Powerplaying (controlling someone else's character in any way)
    2. KHV has its own set of rules that you can read here: http://www.kh-vids.net/showthread.php?103707-UPDATED-RP-Section-Rules Most of that applies to me, the RPMaker, not you, but skim through them anyway.
    3. No fighting with or flaming each other through OOCs. Keep OOCs to a minimum or in the OOC thread. Any problems whatsoever, then talk to me about them.
    4. Basic knowledge of Naruto is required. You don't have to be completely up-to-date with the series or be a hardcore fan, but no one's going to explain to use what a jutsu is.
    5. Break the rules three times and you're out. Even less than three if you cause a huge problem.
    6. Romance and violence are PG-13. However, I'll allow swearing to a degree because I'll probably be the one swearing the most lol
    7. I always hate to add this rule, but I have to for the sake of my sanity: Proper grammar and spelling please? I can forgive spelling, but if your sentences don't make sense and I have no idea what a word is, I'm giving you a warning.
    8. To go along with that^, when someone is talking, put proper punctuation and quotations such as: "I'm going to be Hokage one day. Believe it!" Said Naruto. Kakashi looked at him and said, "Well, if you say so."----See? Quotes, comma, period, etc. When a person is thinking, no quotes, but put it in italics. If you enter an inner world to talk to your Bijuu, just let us know that's what's going on and then do the above.
    9. Be active. Try to post at least once a day or every other day. Ideally, you won't be the only online and will be able to progress the story a bit.
    10. I get to add rules whenever I want, but don't worry, I'll tell you what rule I'm adding when I'm adding. I'd be a dick if I didn't.
    11. I might also break some of my rules for plot purposes. If you feel like you need to do the same, ask me and I might let you.
    Character Rules

1. Jinchuriki's are first come, first go. There's three left. You can pick the Jinchuriki you want and assign it to the village you want AS LONG as its home is not near the village. (Ichibi cannot be from Suna, Nibi cannot be from Kumo, and Yonbi cannot be from Iwa). If you really, really, really want a Jinchuriki but none's available, I might let you have one, but you're going to have a specific role in the RP.
    2. If you're going to have an Organization member, something has to be special about them. They either have a Kekkei Genkai or a unique jutsu (think Akatsuki).
    3. I'm going to say four characters per person minimum. Only one can be a Jinchuriki, only one can be in the Organization, and only one can have a Kekkei Genkai (not counting the Organization's).
    4. A Jinchuriki cannot have a Kekkei Genkai. They really do not need another advantage.
    5. No one can be a Kage. I control the Raikage and daxma controls the Mizukage. We will need other Kages later, but for now, that's it.
    6. Characters cannot be from the actual series (duh) but they can influence characters.
    7. No Jinchuriki is going to be in complete control of its Bijuu except the Three-Tails, for a reason I'll put in his profile. In other words, you are at risk of losing control.
    8. You are probably going to need help making Jinchuriki forms. I will be glad to help you with that. You can also see if daxma's willing.

Jutsu Rules

1. If I can't find your jutsu in the Naruto wiki, you can't use it without telling me about it first.
    2. Your character cannot have every freaking type of jutsu (see: godmodding). Make it realistic.
    3. Kekkei Genkai rules: You have to be in the clan that your jutsu comes from (No Kakashis). Sharingans cannot evolve to Mangekyou or Eternal, they go up to level 3. No Rinnegan at all. We might bend this rule for one or two people for plot purposes, but that won't happen anytime soon. Since this is an original RP, you have permission to put your clan in a different village (Uchihas can be from Iwagakure for example) but keep the last name that's in the series. No more than two people from the same clan. First person to pick that clan gets to put them in whatever village he wants and second person has to follow.
    4. Hiden (clan specific) jutsu are allowed. Just like Kekkei Genkai, you have to be part of the clan to know it, but it can be taught to anyone. If you make up a good reason why your shinobi knows this, I'll take it. For the purpose of this RP, Rasengan and Chidori are considered Hiden Jutsu.
    5. Any of Akatsuki's powers (from the series and minus Nagato/Pain and Zagato) can be used, but they have to be for the Organization.
    6. No special weapons unless your character has a reason to have them. S/he can be a Swordsmen of the Mist or Black Ops for your village, or whatever. It has to be some kind of elite. If you include this in your OC Form, just add it to their "Special Abilities" slot.
    7. If you put anyone in a genjutsu, you have to let me know (you can tell them, too but it wouldn't be a surprise) before you do it.
    I'm pretty sure I forgot a few rules so I'll add them as we go on.

Character forms
    {Shinobi OC Form}
    Username: (Your forum name)
    Name: (Name of your character)
    Village: (What Hidden Village are you from?)
    Rank: (The basics are Genin, Chunin, Jonin. There are others (Black Ops, Missing-nin, etc.) though)
    Appearance: (Either a picture or detailed description or both. Put picture in spoiler tags and include where they wear their forehead protector
    Personality: (What are they like?)
    Biography: (A little background info. Include whatever you like)
    Other: (Anything special we need to know about them?)
    Jutsu Types: (What kind of Jutsu do they use? Doesn't have to be specific, can just be elemental type, etc.)
    Special Abilities: (Special jutsu they use such as Kekkei Genkai or Hiden Jutsu or whatever)

{Jinchuriki OC Form}

Username:
    Name:
    Bijuu: (What Tailed Beast are they the host of?)
    Village:
    Appearance:
    Personality:
    Biography: (A little background info. Include whatever you like but make sure to put how or why they became a Jinchuriki)
    Other:
    Jutsu Types:
    Bijuu Personality: (What's the personality of their Tailed Beast like?)
    Jinchuriki Forms: (Name each form they can use and what their level of control is)
    Special Abilities: (Special jutsu they use. No Kekkei Genkai.)

{Organization OC Form}
    Username:
    Name:
    Appearance:
    Personality:
    Biography: (A little background info. Include whatever you like for BEFORE they join the organization. Don't put anything about them joining the organization or what happens after. I'll talk to you myself about this.)
    Other:
    Jutsu Types:
    Special Abilities: (Special jutsu they use.)

Will post my characters in a few minutes along with a map~

Kumo/Iwa Alliance

Username: LilBueno
    Name: Roman Zealot
    Village: Kumogakure, Village Hidden in the Clouds
    Appearance: http://i1014.photobucket.com/albums...les/what_you_want_____by_yaichino-d2xxezf.jpg
    He wears the Raikage uniform with the robe open, showing his bare chest. When not making a public appearance, he has the hat hanging on his back.
    Personality: Cocky, manipulative, and ambitious. Roman cares about three things: Power, the village, and his little brother. He's a strange combination of selfish and caring when it comes to these three. He is calm and his angry side is rarely shown, but it exists. He talks in formalities.
    Biography: Roman is the older brother of the Jinchuriki and the oldest son of the Third Raikage. He was a prodigy shinobi as a child and was made an obvious choice to be the next Jinchuriki at the age of 10. However, his father trained him in politics, shaping him to be the next Raikage instead. His father died of mysterious reasons, leading him to be the Raikage when he was a mere 21 years old, but, because of his immense skill, the entirety of Kumogakure was fine with this decision. His younger brother is the Jinchuriki, something their father orchestrated when he decided to make Roman the next Raikage. He's constantly trying to get ahead on the other villages, and because of this, he sent his younger brother along with other shinobi and the Jinchuriki of Iwa to find the Nine-Tails.
    Other:
    He wears his father silver necklace.
    Jutsu Types: Roman is a Taijutsu master, his body honed to the art. He is extremely fast in his attacks. He's mastered lightning-type jutsu.
    Special Abilities: -Nintaijutsu: using his lightning jutsu to amplify his Taijutsu, he can move even faster with stronger attacks while giving off a constant surge of electricity. The electricity does this by amplifying his nervous system. He can increase the electricity to larger amount momentarily for a defensive maneuver, blocking attacks.
    -Electric Slice: A technique passed down from his father. He can cover his limbs in a straight stream of electricity, forming a sharp tip past them. It's sharp enough to slice through human flesh.

Username: LilBueno
    Name: Leo Zealot
    Bijuu: Sanbi - The Three-Tailed Giant Turtle
    Village: Kumogakure, Village Hidden in the Clouds
    Appearance:
    [​IMG]
    He wears his forehead protector under his scarf, hiding it. He also carries a http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/F%C5%ABma_Shuriken]Fuma Shuriken[/url] on his back which gives it a turtleshell-like look, rarely folding it up. His right eye is slightly blind, a trait his Bijuu passed on to him.
    Personality: Quiet. Leo hates to talk, but is actually quite social with people. He is confident in his abilities and tends to have a sarcastic streak. He tends to get nervous in awkward situations and shows it by awkwardly pulling his scarf over his face, like a turtle retreating into its shell.
    Biography: Born to the Raikage, Leo was expected to be an outstanding ninja. However, he was then turned into the Jinchuriki when he was only five years old since his older brother was groomed to be the Raikage. Having gone through such a traumatic experience, Leo cut himself away from everyone else, clinging to his older brother and father. Everyone else was alright with this, as they didn't want to get too close to a Jinchuriki. His father would take him to the Island Turtle to train as a child, and when he was 13, his father introduced him to the Falls of Truth, hoping that he would be able to master his Bijuu. But Leo couldn't face his true self. When his father died the next year, Leo was hit the hardest. He immediately began to train as much as he could and finally defeated his Bijuu in the Falls of Truth when he was 16, completely mastering it. When the Jinchuriki started disappearing, he became nervous, fearing he was next, but never let his brother know of these fears. His brother sent him, along with Iwa's selected shinobi and Jinchuriki, to find the Nine-Tails before Kiri and Konoha could.
    Other:
    Jutsu Types: -Water Release Jutsu: Being the host of the Giant Turtle has given Leo an affinity to water jutsu, a rare trait in Kumo.-Lightning Release Jutsu: Just like his older brother and many of Kumo's shinobi, he has a natural talent for lightning release jutsu. -Taijutsu: He has a high amount of upper body strength for his skinny body structure and tends to use Taijutsu involving his fists, another trait given to him by the Sanbi.
    Bijuu Personality: The Sanbi is a beast. It loves to tear down anything in its path and has a thing for revenge. It no longer tries to escape from Leo and is on friendly terms with him, but Leo has to keep it in check.
    Jinchuriki Forms:
    -1 Tailed Chakra Cloak:Leo's body is engulfed in the purplish chakra of the Sanbi with the addition of legs. The center tail is apparent in this form and so is the shell, giving him a greater defense. He gains an immense amount of strength for his arms and defense.
    -2 Tailed Chakra Cloak:Same cloak as above, but Leo with two tails. Leo's right eye also closes in this form.
    He can extend his tails to use them as whip-like weapons. He can also produce a large amount of water instantaneously from the chakra cloak.
    -3 Tailed Chakra Cloak:Same as above, but with the third tail. A turtle like skull appears over his head. It's Leo's strongest chakra cloak. It has all of the above-mentioned abilities, plus the power to shoot a menacing ball of chakra and water from his mouth. When around water, Leo can control it without moving his body.
    -Full Sanbi Transformation: In this form, Leo turns into the Sanbi itself without losing control. He gains all the abilities of the Sanbi, but its use on land becomes greatly diminished, being a turtle with no legs. He can fire larger Menacing Balls and up to two at a time.
    Special Abilities: -Water and Lightning Type Jutsu-While not a Kekkei Genkai, but a combination of the Sanbi's abilities and his own, Leo can combine the two elements, usually charging electricity through water he makes.
    -
    Electric Slice: A technique passed down from his father. He can cover his limbs in a straight stream of electricity, forming a sharp tip past them. It's sharp enough to slice through human flesh.
    -Illusionary Mist: He can produce a mist from his mouth that travels around the area. Anyone caught inside automatically gets put in his genjutsu where they have to face their insecurities.
    -Summoning Jutsu: Mini Three-Tailed Clones: He summons an army of hundreds of clones of the Three-Tails. They range from the size of a hand to a person. The larger they are, the less he can make. They attack and bite his targets. He mostly uses it as a distraction.
    -Sanbi Tail Whips: He can summon two of the Sanbi's tails in the form of pure Sanbi chakra (one for each arm) and uses them as whips. He has the ability to run electricity through them.
    -Fuma Shuriken/Blade: The rare times he folds up his Fuma Shuriken, he uses it as a sword-like weapon, holding it by the center ring.
    -Electric Shuriken/Blade: By charging his Fuma Shuriken with his chakra, he can give it a constant stream of electricity.
    -Shuriken Control Jutsu: By putting the Sanbi's chakra in his Fuma Shuriken, he can control it while it's in the air, as long as he's standing still. He can move if he's in one of his Jinchuriki forms.
    -He can also swim at superspeed without moving his arms, like a bullet in the water due to his Jinchuriki status.
    -The Sanbi's influence lets him breathe underwater.

Kiri/Konoha Alliance
    Username: Daxma
    Name: Ryu Hoshigaki
    Bijuu: Hachibi - Eight Tailed Giant Ox
    Village: Kirigakure
    Appearance: Pale blue complexion with gills in his cheeks, Woolly hat with the symbol for Kirigakure on the front of it, a black ankle length trench coat, black boots, Black bandages covering his entire body with his blade bandaged onto his back.
    Personality: Quiet philosophical meaning his personality can't be well defined. He can be quiet reserved but then change to more social depending on the circumstance.
    Biography: Ryu was born in Kirigakure. He showed potential as a swordsmen as shown by his exam results in the academy. He was taken on as a student by the owner of the Samehada but was later transfered under the former owner of the Decapacitating Carving Knife. After He had died of old age the blade was passed to him. By this time Ryu had proven himself as a ninja and was a Jounin and had served time as an ANBU for two years. After receiving the blade, he traveled the world finding wierd and exotic places, people, animal and jutsu. He Took his time and took four years to go around the world but in that time he also received messages from the Mizukage about mission he could carry out while he was in a region. Due to his world exploration his affinity with water release has faded and instead of it, he has Wind release due to time he spent in the land of wind where he lived with a Kunoichi he fell in love with. After the Kunoichi died he made a grave which he vists at the same time every year and continued his journey... When he came back, the Mizukage had subdued the eight-tailed beast and wanted people to volunteer to be hosts. Many ninja applied but these were all low ranked ninja who the Mizukage knew couldn't handle a tailed beast and would die straight away. Ryu volunteered and three years on he knows how to control his beast relatively well considering everything. Shortly after this, because of the war, Ryu spent two years in Konoha training some black op's.
    Other: N/A
    Jutsu Types: Wind Release and Fire release. Good with Taijutsu, not necessarily Strength wise but speed wise. But he is poor with genjutsu. While he can defend against it he can't use it efficiently.
    Bijuu Personality: The Hachibi has a warm personality and at the same time the Hachibi is cool and calculating when you need him to be.
    Jinchuuriiki Forms: He can use both chakra cloaks but the closer to home that he gets the more wild the Hachibi gets. The Hachibi's personality vanishes if Ryu loses complete control and then the Hachibi go go full size at will. While he is able to do this himself once he loses control this can cause catastrophic destruction.
    Can breathe under water due to the genetics of the Hoshigaki Clan
    Special Abilities: -Decapitating Carving Knife.
    -Can create ink from his mouth
    -Can summon parts from the Hachibi to use at will.
    -Super Nova- Whilst not a Kekkai Genkai, its a combination of the strongest Wind jutsu and Fire jutsu he possesses in order to create a fire-ball of unimaginable power.
    -Hachibi Menacing Ball- While this technique is something which the Hachibi can use as an attack in full transformation, Ryu can do it with his left hand
    -Summoning Jutsu: Hachibi
    NOTE: With all of these techniques he uses his own chakra not the Hachibi's.

Username: Maka
    Name: Natarie Kumo
    Village: Lives in the Konoha village, but not from there
    Appearance:
    Just focus on the clothing, minus the gloves, but think black:
    [​IMG]
    Now focus on the girl, and keep her gloves:
    [​IMG]
    Now that's what Natarie looks like. Her head protector is tied around her neck.
    Personality: Once a task is given to her, she does everything possible to get it done... Most of the time. Sometimes she's a bit distracted with other things. Optimistic, but does have her down days. Can get serious when the situation requires it, but can be laid back and relax too. Natarie is also strong willed and will do everything possible to finish the fight until she's completely down for the count.
    Biography: When she was around six years old, Natarie was found by the Konoha village; half-starved, fatally wounded, and near death. No one knew where she came from, since Natarie herself didn't know where she came from. So everyone didn't want anything to do with her because they were afraid she came from the enemy side. But then one nameless name stepped up to the challenge and took Natarie in his care.

After he nursed her back to health, he began right away to train her in the ways of jutsu day in and day out. Soon, she started to form her own style of jutsu that she didn't know exsisted; spider jutsu.

When Natarie was around ten years old, her sensei was called out on a mission. Weeks and months passed... he never came back. So Natarie taught herself how to take care of herself, and basically raised herself for the rest of her childhood and pre-teen years. She achieved the level of chuin during those times.

Even though her speciality is spider jutsu, her sensei and other teachers had told her she has the capability to master fire type jutsus. But she rather stick with the webs most of the time. So she's stuck on chuin level, which is fine with her.
    Other: Was given a pair of butterfly blades from her Sensei before he left. Natarie uses these to fight when she's low in chakra, and waits until she feels charged up enough to do another attack that requires chakra. She hope to invite a jutsu attack she can combine chakra with her butterfly blades someday. And she has two visible scars: one that goes down her left arm, and another that's on the right side of her collar bone. Those were barely healing when she was found.
    Jutsu Types: Spider jutsu and some fire techniques
    Special Abilities:
    Ones from the jutsu list

• Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique
    The user breathes fire along a cord or any other type of long object, which rush forward in straight line catching the enemy on fire. The flames are meant to target, and assault the enemy's upper body just like a projectile weapon. In Natarie's case, she uses her spider webs to carry out this attack.

• Spider Web Flower
    A special adhesive net released from Natarie's mouth. These nets, created with chakra, stick to their prey and do not let go. The nets themselves are very small, but can be created in a split second, so raising the rate of capture by spitting out several in a row is possible. It is useful technique against multiple enemies. Anyone caught by the two layered nets are plastered to a wall or tree behind them.

• Spider Web Binding
    After gathering her spider webbing into her mouth, Natarie spits it out into a wide web pattern. This web can envelop her foes and tie them down to a nearby surface. Chakra is flowing through the web, so its dificult to escape from it.

• Spider Web Area:
    Natarie can send chakra through her spider webs to instantly detect the approach of any enemies foolish enough to touch it. These threads spread in all directions and are so sensitive that not even the slightest disturbance of the air will not go unnoticed. Also, the threads are so thin, they can hardly be seen, yet they are stronger than steel wires. This technique is especially useful in enemy territory when Natarie needs to rest while still remaining on guard.

• Spider Sticking Spit:
    Emitting a stream of spider web from her mouth, Natarie will grab onto a nearby opponent, allowing her to swing them around. She can switch the web from her mouth to her hand in order to get a better hold of her attacks
    Made Up Ones (Got permission)

• Paralyzing Web:
    Sends thin spider webs at target that has small spikes on it unseen by the human eye. Digs into the skin and causes that part of the body to be paralyzed for about five minutes. Can wear off faster if person has a stronger chakra. Uses only when completely cornered.

• Summoning Technique-

(I just found out that there's already jutsus made for this, but this one has my own little tweaks to it)
    Little Spiders: Makes about a hundred different spiders out of chakra. This is use to distract the opponent by crawling all over them and biting them. Can also be used as little spies to listen to conversations and see what's going on.
    Mother Queen: A huge spider with long fangs that are dripping with poison. Large as a normal two story house. Only uses this at the last minute, or when someone challenges her with their summoning jutsu. Can shoot webs out and cover a whole area, and can also call the little spiders that Natarie summons to come to her aid to help.

2. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

Username: Daxma

Name: Ryu Hoshigaki

Bijuu: Hachibi - Eight Tailed Ushi Oni

Village: Kirigakure

Appearance: Pale blue complection with gills in his cheeks, Woolly hat with the symbol for Kirigakure on the front of it, a black ankle length trench coat, black boots, Black bandages covering his entire body with his blade bandaged onto his back.

Personality: Quiet philosophical meaning his personality can't be well defined. He can be quiet reserved but then change to more social depending on the circumstance.

Biography: Ryu was born in Kirigakure. He showed potential as a swordsmen as shown by his exam results in the academy. He was taken on as a student by the owner of the Samehada but was later transfered under the former owner of the Decapacitating Carving Knife. After He had died of old age the blade was passed to him. By this time Ryu had proven himself as a ninja and was a Jounin and had served time as an ANBU for two years. After receiving the blade, he traveled the world finding wierd and exotic places, people, animal and jutsu. He Took his time and took four years to go around the world but in that time he also received messages from the Mizukage about mission he could carry out while he was in a region. Due to his world exploration his affinity with water release has faded and instead of it, he has Wind release due to time he spent in the land of wind where he lived with a Kunoichi he fell in love with. After the Kunoichi died he made a grave which he vists at the same time every year and continued his journey... When he came back, the Mizukage had subdued the eight-tailed beast and wanted people to volunteer to be hosts. Many ninja applied but these were all low ranked ninja who the Mizukage knew couldn't handle a tailed beast and would die straight away. Ryu volunteered and three years on he knows how to control his beast relatively well considering everything. Shortly after this, because of the war, Ryu spent two years in konoha training some black op's.

Other: N/A

Jutsu Types: Wind Release and Fire release. Good with Taijutsu, not necessarily Strength wise but speed wise. But he is poor with genjutsu. While he can defend against it he can't use it efficiently.

Bijuu Personality: The Hachibi has a warm personality and at the same time the Hachibi is cool and calculating when you need him to be.

Jinchuuriiki Forms: He can use both chakra cloaks but the closer to home that he gets the more wild the Hachibi gets. The Hachibi's personality vanishes if Ryu loses complete control and then the Hachibi go go full size at will. While he is able to do this himself once he loses control this can cause catastrophic destruction.

Can breathe under water due to the genetics of the Hoshigaki Clan

Special Abilities: Decapacitating Carving Knife. Can create ink from his mouth, can summon parts from the Hachibi to use at will.

Super Nova- Whilst not a kekkai genkai its a combination of the strongest wind jutsu and Fire jutsu he possesses in order to create a fire-ball of unimaginable power.

Hachibi Menacing Ball- While this technique is something which the Hachibi can use as an attack in full transformation, Ryu can do it with his left hand

Summoning-Hachibi
    NOTE: With all of these techniques he uses his own chakra not the hachibi's.

3. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

By Summoning the Hachibi, you mean he summons the entire thing OUTSIDE of his body instead of transforming into it?
    Now that's a bit much. We need to keep all the Bijuu inside their Jinchuriki.
    That's fine, except for the Menacing Ball. Since that's the Hachibi's ability, it's going to require its chakra. This goes for every Jinchuriki.

Besides that, I'm adding you in right now.

4. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

Ok thats cool, we just need alot more people XD

5. Maka Albarn It's called love

Okay... let's try this... FOR THE FOURTH FREAKIN' TIME! DX

Username: Maka
    Name: Natarie Kumo
    Village: Lives in the Konoha village, but not from there
    Appearance:
    Just focus on the clothing, minus the gloves, but think black:
    [​IMG]
    Now focus on the girl, and keep her gloves:
    [​IMG]
    Now that's what Natarie looks like. Her head protector is tied around her neck.
    Personality: Once a task is given to her, she does everything possible to get it done... Most of the time. Sometimes she's a bit distracted with other things. Optimistic, but does have her down days. Can get serious when the situation requires it, but can be laid back and relax too. Natarie is also strong willed and will do everything possible to finish the fight until she's completely down for the count.
    Biography: When she was around six years old, Natarie was found by the Konoha village; half-starved, fatally wounded, and near death. No one knew where she came from, since Natarie herself didn't know where she came from. So everyone didn't want anything to do with her because they were afraid she came from the enemy side. But then one nameless name stepped up to the challenge and took Natarie in his care.

After he nursed her back to health, he began right away to train her in the ways of jutsu day in and day out. Soon, she started to form her own style of jutsu that she didn't know exsisted; spider jutsu.

When Natarie was around ten years old, her sensei was called out on a mission. Weeks and months passed... he never came back. So Natarie taught herself how to take care of herself, and basically raised herself for the rest of her childhood and pre-teen years. She achieved the level of chuin during those times.

Even though her speciality is spider jutsu, her sensei and other teachers had told her she has the capability to master fire type jutsus. But she rather stick with the webs most of the time. So she's stuck on chuin level, which is fine with her.
    Other: Was given a pair of butterfly blades from her Sensei before he left. Natarie uses these to fight when she's low in chakra, and waits until she feels charged up enough to do another attack that requires chakra. She hope to invite a jutsu attack she can combine chakra with her butterfly blades someday. And she has two visible scars: one that goes down her left arm, and another that's on the right side of her collar bone. Those were barely healing when she was found.
    Jutsu Types: Spider jutsu and some fire techniques
    Special Abilities:
    Ones from the jutsu list
    • Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique
    The user breathes fire along a cord or any other type of long object, which rush forward in straight line catching the enemy on fire. The flames are meant to target, and assault the enemy's upper body just like a projectile weapon. In Natarie's case, she uses her spider webs to carry out this attack.
    • Spider Web Flower
    A special adhesive net released from Natarie's mouth. These nets, created with chakra, stick to their prey and do not let go. The nets themselves are very small, but can be created in a split second, so raising the rate of capture by spitting out several in a row is possible. It is useful technique against multiple enemies. Anyone caught by the two layered nets are plastered to a wall or tree behind them.
    • Spider Web Binding
    After gathering her spider webbing into her mouth, Natarie spits it out into a wide web pattern. This web can envelop her foes and tie them down to a nearby surface. Chakra is flowing through the web, so its dificult to escape from it.
    • Spider Web Area:
    Natarie can send chakra through her spider webs to instantly detect the approach of any enemies foolish enough to touch it. These threads spread in all directions and are so sensitive that not even the slightest disturbance of the air will not go unnoticed. Also, the threads are so thin, they can hardly be seen, yet they are stronger than steel wires. This technique is especially useful in enemy territory when Natarie needs to rest while still remaining on guard.
    • Spider Sticking Spit:
    Emitting a stream of spider web from her mouth, Natarie will grab onto a nearby opponent, allowing her to swing them around. She can switch the web from her mouth to her hand in order to get a better hold of her attacks
    Made Up Ones (Got permission)
    • Paralyzing Web:
    Sends thin spider webs at target that has small spikes on it unseen by the human eye. Digs into the skin and causes that part of the body to be paralyzed for about five minutes. Can wear off faster if person has a stronger chakra. Uses only when completely cornered.
    • Summoning Technique-
    (I just found out that there's already jutsus made for this, but this one has my own little tweaks to it)
    Little Spiders: Makes about a hundred different spiders out of chakra. This is use to distract the opponent by crawling all over them and biting them. Can also be used as little spies to listen to conversations and see what's going on.
    Mother Queen: A huge spider with long fangs that are dripping with poison. Large as a normal two story house. Only uses this at the last minute, or when someone challenges her with their summoning jutsu. Can shoot webs out and cover a whole area, and can also call the little spiders that Natarie summons to come to her aid to help.

And thank goodness... I finally posted her. DX Took me four tries. Tell me if I need to fix or remove things.

Edit: *Realizing how long it is* ... Wow... Yeah, if you need me to take anything out. ^^;

6. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

^Thou art acceptedeth.^

7. Maka Albarn It's called love

Wooow! I didn't need to change anything? O.o Cool! XD Join people! Joooooin!

8. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

I'm going to go ahead and start this. Hopefully other people will join soon. If not, then...it'll die xD
    You can start whenever. I'm starting before Kumo sends a squad out.

Also, don't worry about random quotes or graphics like I put in my posts xD it's a new RPing habit of mine.

9. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

Username: Twilightblader
    Name: Ryo Sasaki
    Village: Konoha
    Appearance:
    [​IMG]His forehead protector is on his forhead covered by his hair
    Personality: A calm and cool individual. On his freetime and on low ranked missions, he is a relaxed carefree guy but on high ranked missions he become a cold individual who takes his missions and the lives of his allies above all.
    Biography: Born to a pair of high ranked ninjas, Ryo Sasaki was trained by his parent who wished for him to become a great ninja. When he young, his parents died and he began to work even harder to become a great ninja in hopes to honor his parents wishes. After completing some high ranked missions, the hokage acknowledged his skill and allowed him to become a part of the ANBU
    Other: Ryo is equipped with three swords. Two of them are katanas that he keeps on both sides of his waist and he also has a Broadsword he keeps on his back
    Jutsu Types: Wind Release and Taijutsu
    Special Abilities: Protection of the Divine Wind - The ability to sheath his body parts or weapon in wind, which many of Ryo's techniques derive from
    Wind Gauntlets: By using his knowledge of Taijutsu and the Protection of the Divine Wind Ryo incases his fist with wind, increasing the speed and power of his fists. He tends to use this technique when ever the situation is right
    Wind Sheath: Ryo uses The Protection of the Divine Wind to incase his swords with wind. He is able to increase the strength, speed and range of his sword
    Wind Slash: Using Wind Sheath and his two katanas he is able to fire blades of wind by slashing the air
    Wind Typhoon: By gathering enough wind with Wind Sheath and his broadsword, Ryo is able to release a whirlwind from his sword. This technique is one of Ryo's trump cards. The size, cutting power and chakra usage of the technique all depends on how long the technique was charged

10. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Accepted, TwilightBlader

11. Black Star Moogle Assistant

{Jinchuriki OC Form}
    Username: Black Star

Name: kai uchiha

Bijuu: Nibi - The Two Tails

Village:Land of Water

Appearance: http://static.zerochan.net/240/29/24/58729.jpg

Personality: calm and carefree but series in battle

Biography: His sister was that privies Jinchuriki of the village but in a mission she give her live to safe him from rouges ninja the kage of the village was going to seal it kai offer to be the junchuriki like her sister she was the only family he had so he wanted to be the next no matter what it mean for him

Other: use this weapon her sister train him to use this to protect him http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r191/xXKonohademonXx/other anime/ninja-1.jpg

Jutsu Types: lightning jutsu

Bijuu Personality: she calm and like to be sarcastic

Jinchuriki Forms: two tail control

Special Abilities: chakra flow to the chain of his weapon to protection him

12. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Sorry guys, but this RP didn't take off like I hoped and my heart's no longer in this one so I'm going to request a mod to lock it.

13. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

On request;

+\LOCKED/+

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.