Miracle Wielders(RPG)

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Scarred Nobody, Nov 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

Tumer Productions Presents:
    Miracle Wielders
    The Role Playing Game

RPG ~ OOC Lounge ~ Family

Story:​

Eden is similar to the Earth of today. In a sudden blink of an eye, half of the world’s population drops where they stand. Planes come crashing from the sky, accidents are happening everywhere. No one knows what happens, but they are still looking for answers. Some move towards religion while others look for a scientific explanation. There seems to be a pattern among the dead. The death toll includes anyone under the age of ten, and seems to have targeted mostly women. Bodies lie across the streets because there is no room in the graveyards. These bodies are left in the streets, open for dark creatures called R.E.D.’s (Red Eyed Demons). Once inside the corpses, who now lack a soul, they can control their body and access their memories through the brain. The only things that can defeat them are the chosen few who control legendary weapons known as Covenants. Weapons with supernatural powers, Covenants not only destroy the body, but actually kill the REDs. The wielders of Covenants are known as the Miracle Wielders, because they are the only hope for mankind’s survival. The Wielders are accompanied by Angels, the ones who give them the power the fight the REDs.

This RPG will be done in chapters that I will call 'Acts'. At the begining, I will give backstory of past events that may or may not be useful to the RP. You take control of 1) A Miracle Wielder and his/her Angel or 2) A very powerful RED who has the power to control lesser REDs. Player applicants can be found in the OOC Lounge. We will start once we have two-three other players.

Glossary:

RED’s – Red Eyed Demons, also known as REDs, are the main antagonists of this story. They embody the corpses of those who are unburied and can access their bodies and memories. No human thing can kill the REDs because they are undead and they have no soul.

Miracle Wielders – The heroes of this story. They control the legendary weapons known as Covenants. They are the only humans who can actually destroy a RED, saving the world from destruction. Sometimes a Wielder can give into the darkness in his soul, turning his weapon pitch black and a Demon destroys half of their heart.

Angels – Can only be described as ‘Angels’, these beings are the ones who give the Miracle Wielder’s their power. They can die if their Wielder gives in to the darkness in their soul or if they are killed by a Demon. Angels alone can only send them back to where they came, meaning that they could return once again.

Covenants – Weapons that can destroy REDs. They take the form that best suits the wielder, so it could be a sword, a pistol, even a sledge hammer. They battle with the REDs, mostly attempting to
    release the Demon from inside. Once that is done, they are vulnerable and can be destroyed.​

Rules:
    1. NO God-moding.
    2. It is highly advised that you discuss with others about future events via PMs, VMs or the OOC lounge.
    3. You can control up the three Characters. By this, I mean you can control three Wielders because you are also doing the actions for the angels. So really, all together, you can control up to six characters.
    4. I want people who are committed to this RP. If you only log in occasionally, then this is probably not for you.
    5. We are going to be posting in turns, which is why I want committed people. I understand that outside forces can sometimes interfere with the game. We will take turns and if you don’t post in an allotted amount of time (let’s say two hours) then someone else is allowed to post. This is to avoid things like missing out on story plots or actions (fights, important conversations, etc.).
    6. Please keep swearing to a minimum. I understand that it happens when you build strong emotion, and I’m fine with words like “crap” or “damn”, but nothing too heavy. In other words, keep it PG-13.

Character Profiles:

tummer (Michael)
    Username: tummer
    Name: Michael
    Covenant Weapon Name/Type: Hope Bringer (A double-edge sword)
    Angel’s Name: Joseph
    Other Information: He is a rather caring young man. He lost all of his family in the strange deaths, including the love of his life (who he was scheduled to marry the next day). He generally trusts people, which can become his downfall.

Feenie (Kay)
    Username: Feenie
    Name: Kay
    Covenant Weapon Name/Type: Magus D.Ensis (A dagger that can transform into a sword at will)
    Angel’s Name: Elgontoresphericalicoloses (Elgo for short xD)
    Other Information: She is always very caring and compassionate. She lost her father 7 years ago and everyone else she cared about were killed in unknown circumstances. She's still very hyper most of the time and will jump to conclusions too quickly if so.

Terra (Aiden)
    Username: Terra
    Name: Aiden
    Covenant Weapon Name/Type: Lux Aeterna / Dual Pistols
    Angel’s Name: Uriel
    Other Information: Often callous in his decisive actions, he tends to put logic before emotion unless something truly strikes a nerve. He also has a tendency to comment on the situations he finds himself in, regardless if anyone is around or not. Aiden's entire family are now R.E.D.s, something he won't explain as to how it happened.

SORA! (Antonia)
    Username:SORA!
    Name: Antonia 'Toni' Stevenson
    Covenant Weapon Name/Type: Backstabber (two daggers)
    Angel’s Name: Athena
    Other Information: Her mother died in child birth and her father died a year later due to liver failure (he was a alcoholic) Toni was then raised by her grandmother,who suddenly dropped dead one day,she wants to find the cause of the reason for these deaths.

Act One: Dead, they Rise

For some unexplained reason, people all across the world of Eden have fallen to some strange illness. There was no mass outbreak reported, people just died where they stood. No one could understand what was going on, it was far beyond the logic and sciences that they studied. In a matter of minutes, all hell literally broke lose! We begin our story one full year after the passing of the population. For some strange reason, the bodies don't seem to rot or decay. Everyone has become accustomed to their local news and nobody dares to go outside without sighting their protectors, the Miracle Wielders.

------

"More REDs seem to rise as the days pass. It also appears that those who are dying are also vulmerable to the curse of these Demons. We dare not show the identities of our protectors, the ones who call themselves the Miracle Wielders, for they will all be targeted at once."

Michael had become accustomed to the daily news. It had been a full year since he held his fiancee in his arms. A part of him could still feel her warmth. She was one of the few people who were buried after the mysterious deaths, so her body couldn't become infected. He put on his hood as he ventrued outside. He was the protector of his community, so he always had his Covenant sword exposed to the people. It was a beacon of peace, which was why it was called Hope Bringer. His Angel, Joseph, glided beside him.
    "Be on guard," Joseph warned, "I can sense them around us."
    "Relax," Michael said in a smooth voice, "It is true that there has been a mass rising of these REDs, but we both know that we can take them out easily."

2. Feenie Finny, Fin of the Feenie Fish

Kay was leaning back on the side of an old, moss-covered house, which used to belong to her father. It had been 7 years today when he passed away, murdered by one of his best friends- "Now's not the time to be lingering in the past, Kay!" Her angel, Elgo, snapped at her, bringing her back to the real world, "Let me guess, duty calls, right?" She yawned, flicking out Magus D.Ensis, her trusty dagger/sword.
    "Too right, If you had been paying attention to what I was telling you earlier, you would know that the enemy is approaching! and it's your duty as one of the Miracle Wielders to protect the good people of the-"
    "Yeah, yeah, heard all of this before, Elgontoresphericalicoloses, try to lighten up once in a while!" She stood up straight and headed toward the town centre.
    "Don't-Call-Me-Elgontoresphericalicoloses!" He huffed as he followed behind her

3. Arch Mana Knight

"Do I have to?" Came the low voice of a raven-haired male, hunched forward with his elbows resting on his legs. His eyes flashed from behind a layer of hair that fell over the pair as they gazed downwards at the streets beneath.

"Or you could just sit here and brood some more, your choice." Responded the angel who stood beside him who seemed to be staring out into the sky. Aiden was not amused by Uriel's comment but it did remind him that he was accomplishing nothing by simply waiting around. He rose to his feet slowly, standing at even hieght with Uriel as he crossed his arms to dig into the inner pockets of his black leather jacket. Aiden drew his two pistols, Lux Aeterna as Uriel called them, and let out a deep sigh. "Head about one hundred feet to the right and you should be right over it." Uriel stated as he slowly turned in the direction he told Aiden to head to.

"Is that it? A bit too simplistic for my tastes." Aiden muttered as he pulled a hood over his head from a jacket he wore underneath the leather one. He wasn't too fond of the cold and none of his shirts were thick enough to keep him warm overnight, that was why he had to double-up. It was a habit that seemed to annoy Uriel for some reason or another but Aiden never bothered to ask why. He began to walk from the edge of the building he was on, stopping once he reached it to look at the next roof just a short distance away. 'Guess I'm jumping from here.'

4. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

Michael could bearly recognize this place, but he knew that this is where he grew up as a kid. He tried not to keep his mind focussed on the past and about helping those who needed. Ahead of him, he saw a mother with a child running for her life. A black haired RED was chasing her, running on all fours. I guess you do lose all your human senses. It took him a while to capture the fact that these things were not human, that their real soul had died when they did. "Ready," Joseph asked, but Michael wa aleardy on the run.

"Duck," Michael ordered the women. She bent down as Micheal took a swing at the RED. Joseph's power was infused with his Covenant, so the Demon was easily eraticated from the corpse. This time was one of those rare occasions where he destroyed the body beyond recognition, but that was what you had to do if you didn't have time to burry the bodies. Joseph said a few words and then directly attacked the febil Demon that was in front of them.

They took off as they heard the woman call "Thank you" from a distance. He smiled to himself as he traveled down the street. In the distance, he could see another person coming his way. He didn't look distressed and his eyes didn't appear to be glowing. Still, Micheal stayed on his guard. He didn't move while Joseph floated behind him, ready for whatever was going to happen.

5. Feenie Finny, Fin of the Feenie Fish

"Well, I don't see any REDs here" Kay stopped and looked at Elgo. "You sure that they're around here?"
    "I was, maybe another Miracle Wielder disposed of them already?"
    "Either that, or you're getting rusty" She placed her hands behind her head, pondering over where the other Miracle Wielders were, she hadn't had any company apart from Elgontoresphericalicoloses for quite a while, it would be nice to chat with others soon...

6. Arch Mana Knight

"Looks like we were too late." Aiden commented as he stared down at the spot from where the RED was supposed to be. He raised an eyebrow upon seeing two people arrive at the scene looking a little confused. 'Other Wielders?' He stood silent as he watched the girl and the male, crossing his arms. "Oh well." He began to turn away when he nearly ran into Uriel who was blocking his path. "What is it?"

"How long has it been since you last ran into another? Talking to someone other than me would do you some good." Uriel stated as he watched Aiden put his guns back in his jacket pockets.

Aiden took a step forward. "I don't want to. Bigger groups attract attention." He moved to the side to go around the angel but Uriel stepped in his path once more. His eyes narrowed at the angel knowing that he was being persistent. Aiden placed his hand on Uriel's shoulder to try and push him to the side but felt the angel twist his arm as soon as he made contact. He struck out with his other hand in an attempt to break Uriel's hold but his attack was blocked. "So this is how it is... Fine, have it your way." Aiden pulled himself from Uriel's grasp and turned to walk back to the building's edge to see if the two were still there. 'Hm...where's the one who killed the RED anyways? Did they do it?'

7. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

Michael saw a strange looking male in the distance with a floating figure next to him. His only guess was that it was another Miracle Wielder. He was surprised that there were still some that existed to this day. It had only been a year, but by the look of this place, it seemed to have been a decade. "Be on your guard," Joseph told Michael, "you don't fully know if he's on your side." Joseph was always the careful once, since day one. Michael found it a bit annoying at times, but it was Joseph's ideas that kept him alive today. He stopped walking, allowing his Hope Bringer to be seen by the male. He got a good look into his eyes. They're not red, he though.

"Hey, you!" Michael called out. "Are you a fellow Wielder?"

8. Feenie Finny, Fin of the Feenie Fish

Kay's head jolted up at the voice, Did that guy just ask if someone was another wielder....could that mean that he himself was a wielder, she couldn't tell. She raised Magus D.Ensis and made it transform into a sword, she then began twirling it around.
    "What ARE you doing?"
    "I dunno, I'm the one who's meant to ask the questions, Elgo, I thought you were supposed to know everything"
    He grumbled a reply

9. Arch Mana Knight

Aiden turned his head to spot another male that had spoken to him and his angel. He didn't make a reply just yet and instead searched for the fastest route down to the ground. Finding something to use to lessen the impact, Aiden jumped down out of sight for a moment, landing on the lid of a dumpster before hopping down onto the ground. He walked out into the street and faced the one who had spoken to him. He reached into his pockets and drew his pistols, holding them out in the air. "Yeah, I'm a Wielder." Aiden spoke out loud enough for Michael to hear him. He glanced over at the girl who had drawn her own weapon. "And you're one too, right?"

10. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

Micheal quickly acted in self defense. His sword was in his hands, but he didn't dare swing it. When he heard the mention of someone else, he quickly looked behind him and saw Kay staring at him. Michael was actually a little surprised that Joseph had nothing to say about this. It was silent for a few moments and the tention semed to die down. He put Hope Bringer back to his side and took off his hood. "Parley?" Micheal said, half smiling.

11. Feenie Finny, Fin of the Feenie Fish

Kay laughed, returning M.D.E to it's dagger form and slowly making her way over to the other two. "Where have you guys been hiding, I've been so lonely with Mr 'know-it all' here!" She pointed back at Elgo who glared at her. "SO, what are your names?"

Elgo spat something under his breath, How could she be so giddy and enthusiastic around complete strangers?!

12. Arch Mana Knight

Unlike Michael, Aiden kept up his own hood out of preference. "I'm Aiden and this..." He pointed at the angel beside him. "Is Uriel. Pleasure to meet you...I suppose." He said as he drew closer to the others. The other two seemed almost happy to have such a meeting but Aiden wasn't amused. He had done quite a bit of travelling and at one other point in time he had run into another Wielder only to see the person be killed some time later. Needless to say, he wasn't fond of groups.

13. Chevalier Crystal Princess

"This isn't how it was...was it?" The young boy looked downward from a skyscraper, the city mainly abandoned, and the remaining humans, hidden. Afraid to walk the streets. It wasn't right. Kid understood that it somehow wasn't. Even when his past memories were still unknown to him.

"Gabriel...are you still with me." Kid asked to nowhere in particular, to make sure he wasn't finally forsaken and left to die. Gabriel didn't respond. He never did.

"You're here..."Kid smiled slightly, and kept staring at the city.

14. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

Michael was shocked by Aiden's reaction to this meeting. People would rarely roam the streets these days without a Wielder in site. He had seen many Wielders killed by REDs because they were careless. He now felt stupid that he had revealed his place in such an open location. Michael was still half smiling when Joseph introduced himself. "I am Joseph, the one who gives Michael the power to wield the mighty Hope Bringer."

15. Feenie Finny, Fin of the Feenie Fish

"Mighty? you mean so say It's really that powerful?"

Elgo slowly floated up to Kay, "Yes, Kay, All of the Covenants are extremely powerful, you should really know that by now.."

Kay ignored Elgo, "Anyway, which one of you guys disposed of the threat earlier without giving us any fun?"

16. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

"You didn't throw up this time," Castiel commented as he walked past Samuel.

Sam looked at the headless corpse in front of him, its head several feet away. The odor of its insides had already wafted into his nostrils and it took every ounce of willpower he had in his body to hold back his vomit, but he succeeded. "I must be getting used to do this," he remarked as he turned around and followed Castiel.

"Possibly. A few more dozens kills and you should be able to rid a RED without hesitation, remorse, or any nausea," Castiel said it blantantly as he looked around. "There should be another nearby."

Because that's something I want to be able to do? Decapitate a person and not feel anything? Sam thought silently as he rested his scythe on his right shoulder, its red blade curved behind his head. "Great..." he muttered as he followed his angel around a corner.

17. Chevalier Crystal Princess

"Gabriel, I...think there are other wielders around. What do you think we should do?" Kid looked at Gabriel, but always failed to decipher what it was thinking due to the angel's cloak, and he didn't get much of a response either.

"..."

"Maybe we should stay back...?" Kid loomed behind Gabriel.

18. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

"Well, it depends on your definition of mighty," Michael continued. He pulled out his Covenant once more, holding it playfully, but was ready for anything within a moments notice. "You just have to know what you're dealing with."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.