Miracle Wielders (OOC Lounge)

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Scarred Nobody, Nov 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

Tummer Productions Presents:
    Miracle Wielders
    OOC Lounge

RPG ~ OOC Lounge ~ Family

The official OOC Loung for the Miracle Wielders RP. General rules of KHV should be enforced as well as the rules of the RP. Here, we should generally talk about the events about the RP also ideas about what you should think happen in the future. This is also a place where you can post your character applications.

Profile Outlines:

For Miracle Wielders/Angels
    Username:
    Name:
    Covenant Weapon Name/Type:
    Angel’s Name:
    Other Information:

For REDs
    Username:
    Name:
    Name of Person possessing:
    Dark Weapon (like a Covenant):
    Other Information:

Character Profiles:

tummer (Michael)
    Username: tummer
    Name: Michael
    Covenant Weapon Name/Type: Hope Bringer (A double-edge sword)
    Angel’s Name: Joseph
    Other Information: He is a rather caring young man. He lost all of his family in the strange deaths, including the love of his life (who he was scheduled to marry the next day). He generally trusts people, which can become his downfall.

Feenie (Kay)
    Username: Feenie
    Name: Kay
    Covenant Weapon Name/Type: Magus D.Ensis (A dagger that can transform into a sword at will)
    Angel’s Name: Elgontoresphericalicoloses (Elgo for short xD)
    Other Information: She is always very caring and compassionate. She lost her father 7 years ago and everyone else she cared about were killed in unknown circumstances. She's still very hyper most of the time and will jump to conclusions too quickly if so.

Terra (Aiden)
    Username: Terra
    Name: Aiden
    Covenant Weapon Name/Type: Lux Aeterna / Dual Pistols
    Angel’s Name: Uriel
    Other Information: Often callous in his decisive actions, he tends to put logic before emotion unless something truly strikes a nerve. He also has a tendency to comment on the situations he finds himself in, regardless if anyone is around or not. Aiden's entire family are now R.E.D.s, something he won't explain as to how it happened.

(Varil)
    Name: Varil
    Name of Person possessing: Scott
    Dark Weapon: A chainwhip.
    Other Information: N/A

(Arinel)
    Name: Arinel
    Name of Person possessing: Holden
    Dark Weapon: Twin hookswords.
    Other Information: Holden was Aiden's younger twin brother. Arinel is the only "living" RED that came from Aiden's family.

SORA! (Antonia)
    Username:SORA!
    Name: Antonia 'Toni' Stevenson
    Covenant Weapon Name/Type: Backstabber (two daggers)
    Angel’s Name: Athena
    Other Information: Her mother died in child birth and her father died a year later due to liver failure (he was a alcoholic) Toni was then raised by her grandmother,who suddenly dropped dead one day,she wants to find the cause of the reason for these deaths.

LilBueno (Samuel)
    Username: LilBueno
    Name: Samuel
    Covenant Weapon Name/Type: Halcyon / A black scythe with a red blade.
    Angel’s Name: Castiel
    Other Information: Samuel was visiting his father's office with his mother when a plane fell into the building. Samuel had left the building to get something of his mother's car when it happened. He was the only survivor, but was trapped under the rubble for two days. When he finally got out and heard the news, he was in shock and collapsed from lack of food. He awoke a few days later, severely disoriented, but rushed home to find his little sister. When he got home, she was nowhere to be found. He is currently looking for her.

Chevalier (kid)
    Username:Chevalier
    Name:Unknown(Kid)
    Covenant Weapon Name/Type:Unknown
    Angel’s Name: Gabriel
    Other Information: A boy who has no memory of what's happened with the world. After falling unconscious in the incident, he awoke to death and destruction with no recollection of anything, after being called kid by survivors who had no means of calling him by his name, he adopted said name. Gabriel is his protector and guide, yet a silent one. Gabriel has never once spoken before, but his presence must mean that Kid is a Miracle Wielder.

While kid does not have any apparent weapon, he is able to invoke miracles that aren't otherwise possible. And as such, some people have heard of his reputation as a healer. Kid is very secluded, but feels compassion towards the survivors, and despises having to oppose the REDs.

Happy Posting
    -Tummer

2. Feenie Finny, Fin of the Feenie Fish

Sounds interesting, I'll give it a go

Username: Feenie
    Name: Kay
    Covenant Weapon Name/Type: Magus D.Ensis (A dagger that can transform into a sword at will)
    Angel’s Name: Elgontoresphericalicoloses (Elgo for short xD)
    Other Information: She is always very caring and compassionate. She lost her father 7 years ago and everyone else she cared about were killed in unknown circumstances. She's still very hyper most of the time and will jump to conclusions too quickly if so.

3. Arch Mana Knight

Posting this at school. Hope this is alright. I'll probably be making a RED or two if that's alright. 8D8

Name: Aiden
    Covenant Weapon Name/Type: Lux Aeterna / Dual Pistols
    Angel’s Name: Uriel
    Other Information: Often callous in his decisive actions, he tends to put logic before emotion unless something truly strikes a nerve. He also has a tendency to comment on the situations he finds himself in, regardless if anyone is around or not. Aiden's entire family are now R.E.D.s, something he won't explain as to how it happened.

Just another two hours before I'm home. XD Today's a long day. >>

4. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

Okay, I added you guys. I'll go ahead and start the RP, but there is still room to add some more people. We'll take turns in posting, but for now there will be no time limit because there is only a small group of us. Just post when you can. It'll go me, then Feenie, then Terra, then repeat the process (ie, the order we joined). Go ahead and check out the family too! [/shameless plug] XD

5. SORA! Gummi Ship Junkie

Username:SORA!
    Name: Antonia 'Toni' Stevenson
    Covenant Weapon Name/Type: Backstabber (two daggers)
    Angel’s Name: Athena
    Other Information: Her mother died in child birth and her father died a year later due to live failure (he was a alcoholic) Toni was then raised by her grandmother,who suddenly dropped dead one day,she wants to find the cause of the reason for these deaths.

6. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

K. I'll add you. You can post after Terra.

7. SORA! Gummi Ship Junkie

Ok thanks ^^

8. Arch Mana Knight

Sorry I took so long in posting. School. >< Although...now it seems everybody else is offline. D8 Ah well...time to type up some REDs. Eh...>> I didn't give names to the weapons since I couldn't think of any. 8D8

Name: Varil
    Name of Person possessing: Scott
    Dark Weapon: A chainwhip.
    Other Information: N/A

Name: Arinel
    Name of Person possessing: Holden
    Dark Weapon: Twin hookswords.
    Other Information: Holden was Aiden's younger twin brother. Arinel is the only "living" RED that came from Aiden's family.

9. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

Yeah, that's kind of strange how it works. XD I was only on because my English class lis cancelled this week. I'll be sure to add your characters.

10. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Username: LilBueno
    Name: Samuel
    Covenant Weapon Name/Type: Halcyon / A black scythe with a red blade.
    Angel’s Name: Castiel
    Other Information: Samuel was visiting his father's office with his mother when a plane fell into the building. Samuel had left the building to get something of his mother's car when it happened. He was the only survivor, but was trapped under the rubble for two days. When he finally got out and heard the news, he was in shock and collapsed from lack of food. He awoke a few days later, severely disoriented, but rushed home to find his little sister. When he got home, she was nowhere to be found. He is currently looking for her.

Is this good?

11. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

Yeah, It's good. I'll be sure to add you.

12. Chevalier Crystal Princess

For Miracle Wielders/Angels

Username:Chevalier
    Name:Unknown(Kid)
    Covenant Weapon Name/Type:Unknown
    Angel’s Name: Gabriel
    Other Information: A boy who has no memory of what's happened with the world. After falling unconscious in the incident, he awoke to death and destruction with no recollection of anything, after being called kid by survivors who had no means of calling him by his name, he adopted said name. Gabriel is his protector and guide, yet a silent one. Gabriel has never once spoken before, but his presence must mean that Kid is a Miracle Wielder.

While kid does not have any apparent weapon, he is able to invoke miracles that aren't otherwise possible. And as such, some people have heard of his reputation as a healer. Kid is very secluded, but feels compassion towards the survivors, and despises having to oppose the REDs.

Good? I can come around midday, and it's been a while since I've been in RP's so...it could be fun.

13. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

K, I added you. Please be sure to post in turn though...

It's not a big deal though.

14. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

So I post after Sora! right? And if they don't post within two hours after the person before them, then I can go ahead and post?

15. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

Yeah; I've decided to impliment that rule starting now (since I had just posted). If Feenie doesn't post within two hours (which would be 5:10 my time) Terra is next and so on.

16. Chevalier Crystal Princess

Okay. I'm gonna try and see the exact time when Lilbueno posts. I don't really see how this would work this way, but I suppose it should.

17. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

I participate in very few RP's, but I've come to learn that if you miss even a few hours, you miss a hell of a lot. Sure, two hours may seem like a long time, but I beleive that it gives people plenty of time to brainstorm while waiting or for the next person to post. Since we are in the middle of a school year (for most of the members on here anyway), I find this a fitting solution. That way, everyone can sort of keep up.

18. Ego Imperium Twilight Town Denizen

I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
    While it may be counter to my err... "weening" attempts, I feel that I need to join this. So long you're still open for new applicants.

19. Xert Traverse Town Homebody

Username: Xert
    Name: Alphonse
    Name of Person possessing: N/A
    Dark Weapon (like a Covenant): A black pistol he carries as a sidearm
    Other Information: Alphonse uses his abilty to the fullest. He is changing bodies constantly for monetary gain and organization. He knows fighting the weilders alone is foolish so other means need to be used.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.