KHV, help me with my financial decisions D:

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by Always Dance, Nov 8, 2010.

1. Always Dance Chaser

I've been thinking of buying an XBOX360. Mostly because I want to play a few FPS games but also for a few other things like FF13, Blue Dragon, and maybe some Kinect games one day. The reason I want one over a PS3 is because it's easier to pirate games(inb4getajob). The only thing is that I probably wouldn't play Live, because I don't want to pay for it. But that doesn't mean I'd NEVER play it, maybe get a month pass every few months when I have some spare money, I don't know.

But here's the thing, there's an xbox for sale on Craigslist (I'm not buying a new one), for 75 dollars, already hacked(big convenience to me) but it's banned. So I won't be playing Live AT ALL. Non-banned ones, however, are going for about $180 on Craigslist.

So who thinks this is a good deal? I make 25 dollars a week(but that stops at the end of the school year[or whenever the end of the school year is for 6th graders]) and want to have enough money to Christmas shop.

2. no-reality_allowed ¢ℓαιяνσуαηт ℓσνєкιℓℓ

You seem to be a My Chemical Romance fan. Use that money to get that boss looking deluxe edition of their new album. It comes with a fucking laser gun.

3. P Banned

You have ten seconds to realise your mistake.

4. no-reality_allowed ¢ℓαιяνσуαηт ℓσνєкιℓℓ

Do you see this shit? This shit is awesome.

[​IMG]

5. reptar REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The only real reason to get an xbox360 is for Mass Effect (and mayybeee Fable.. I don't know). inb4haters/lolnoitsnot.

6. Always Dance Chaser

I do really want that, but it's way too much money to spend on stuff I probably won't use. The artbook I'll probably just flip through once or twice. The mask...what would I do with that other than look at it? Same with the gun. Oh, and with my luck, I'd probably get the gay looking yellow or white one instead of that sexy sexy red one. I'm not interested in Ray Toro's little brother's(who i am assuming is "Missle Kid") musical talents, and I don't want those **** beads either. In ten years I'll be like, "WTF did i buy this for?!"