KHV Secret Santa signup thread

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by Korra, Nov 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

So whether you're here because of the announcement in the Forum News section or because you lurk in the Spam Zone, this is where you can sign up for KHV's Secret Santa!
    Complete info on this can be found here: http://www.kh-vids.net/showthread.p...cial-Secret-Santa-Event&p=3286344#post3286344

Rules:
    -Digital presents only! This means nothing of monetary value, such as online giftcards and the like. REPUTATION IS NOT A GIFT.
    -Keep it appropriate for KHV, if you need some help with that either look at the rules or message me.
    -Signups will go from today until Sunday, December 12th.
    -If you sign up, you can’t back out once everyone is paired up.
    -Gifts will be given on Christmas Day, but let me know in advance if you know you’re going somewhere so I can let your Secret Santa know when the best time to exchange gifts would be.
    -In order to participate, you need to be an active member for at least a month, or have 30-50 posts INCLUDING posts in areas without post count. This is just to make sure that you are an active member and won’t disappear on your Secret Santa.
    -Have fun!

For the next two weeks or so there will be sign ups to participate. Anyone who wants to sign up will post this info:

Name: this is the name you go by most often, can be a nickname or your username
    Favourites: List 2-5+ things you like, something that if the person who gets you doesn't know you that well will give them a bit of inspiration – the more detailed the better

And remember, you don’t need to be amazingly talented to participate – this is open to any active KHV member, and it’s the thought behind this that counts! Have fun with it!

If you'd like to participate, just post here, with the Name and Favorites things filled out. :]

Here's mine:
    Name: Wolfie
    Favourites: Final Fantasy VII (Tifa/Cloud, Red XIII), Star Wars (Mandalorians), Okami, Avenged Sevenfold, Rise Against, music from any video games I play, rock/metal in general, Spice & Wolf (Holo/Lawrence), Rurouni Kenshin (or anything by Watsuki), Birth By Sleep (Aqua), Legend of Zelda, Zoids: Chaotic Century/Guardian Force, Transformers (Soundwave), Pokemon (1st-3rd gen., Houndoom is my favorite)

2. Shizzy Gummi Ship Junkie

Signin' up for this shizz.

Name: Shizzy
    Favourites: KH, Final Fantasy (VII more specifically), Nexon Games (i.e. Mabinogi, Vindictus), Steam/Valve games (Team Fortress 2, Left 4 Dead games, Portal)

3. Advent 【DRAGON BALLSY】

Oh boy, sign me up, yo. :'D

Name: Advent
    Favo(u, lol)rites: Pokemon (Charizard and Wobbuffet are my faves), Dream Theater (John Petrucci is my love), Birth by Sleep (Mainly Ventus), Fullmetal Alchemist, The Beatles (George is my favorite <3)

4. Xaale Sylph of Hope

Name: Xaale
    Favourites: Wolves (in general, characters of mine as well on my dA. Not a big fan of sparkledogs), Okami (Specifically Amaterasu and Issun), Hanna is Not a Boy's Name (A comic. Favorite characters are Hanna and Zombie), Team Fortress 2, Left 4 Dead.

5. KH2man13 Gummi Ship Junkie

Eh, why not?

Name: KH2man13
    Favourites: Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon (Skarmory and Mewtwo are my faves), Disney, Sonic the Hedgehog, Okami, A Very Potter Musical/Sequel, Music (Green Day, Paramore, Skillet, etc.).

6. What? 『 music is freedom 』

Name: Gaius Julius Whaticus Tesla Mackenzie XLI, Eleventy-seventh Earl of Pago Pago - shortened to "What?"
    Favourites:

Communism, Capitalism, Communist and Capitalist uprisings, Insane Serbian Men Who Hold Power over Electricity and are Obsessed with the Number Three, Insane Swedish Men Who Invent Explosives, Anthropomorphic Cats Living in the 1920s Midwest Who Operate Criminal Alcohol Smuggling Organizations, Insane Frankish Families Who Inspire Burger King Mascots, Puzzle-obsessed British Gentlemen, Coffee-obsessed Brazilian Prosecutors Named After Samuel Beckett Plays, Brush-manipulation Games Based On Shinto Mythology, Horrid Jokes Based Upon Leonid Brezhnev, Horrid Jokes Based Upon Warren G. Harding, Horrid Jokes Based Upon Neville Chamberlain, Horrid Jokes Based Upon Neville Longbottom, Horrid Jokes Based Upon a Combination of Neville Chamberlain and Neville Longbottom, the Anglo-Zanzibar War, the square root of Leo Tolstoy's forehead.

7. Yozora Archer

Name: Ramone aka Rat
    Favorites: Beautiful innocent looking girls (hint hint), Senses Fail band, artistic paintings, drawings (I do not like anime anymore. Sort of.), Twilight (This is a joke. Seriously, no ****ing Twilight lol.), sad deep meaning paintins/art/drawings/ ect and poems about how great and mighty I am, musical instruments.

Edit - Is everyone here from the UK? Lol

8. Spunk Ransom you're already perfect

Why not?

Name: Spunk or Allison
    Favorites: Pokémon, Red (the character) is sexy and badass. Pikachu is adorable. FullMetal Alchemist, Edward is also sexy and badass. The movie Anastasia. Harry Potter, Ron is definitely my favorite. Hetalia is also a very funny show. A Capella versions of songs are snazzy.

9. jojoj13 Hollow Bastion Committee

Name: jojoj13
    Likes: Gurren Lagann, Flowy amvs, neon genesis evangelion (yeah, most of gainax animes), hayao miyazaki films, clannad, kanon 2006, akira, the girl who leapt through time, summer wars, 5 centimeters per second, Drum and bass, dubstep, electro house, surreal art.

I laughed at how I just put most of my favorite animes.

10. muff monkey Twilight Town Denizen

Name: muff monkey
    Favorites: Skins (Cassie + Sid, Effy + Cook), cats, Harry Potter (Ron and Draco are pretty much love, separately, not together), Ellie Goulding, Mumford & Sons, Megan Fox (<3), flowers, The Dreamers, Love Me If You Dare (Jeux D'enfants). Lol, I don't really know. :c

11. Spaze Gummi Ship Junkie

Name: Spaze, Periwinkle, or Eternal Equinox.
    Favourites: Full Metal Panic (Kaname/Sousuke), Rainbows, White Tigers, Clannad (Kyou), Mangoes, Flowers (water lilies, white roses), Batman, Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, Gurren Lagann (Nia/Simon), Fruits Basket (Tohru), Inuyasha (Sango).

12. Fearless A good and beautiful child

Name: Fearless
    Favourites: Yu-Gi-Oh! (Any Series!), Pokemons (Umbreon and Pikachu = <3), Roxas, Sonic the Hedgehog, Link, Cookies, Souls, JACK ATLAS, Evil!Johan, Batman, Sugar, Winged Kuriboh, Stardust Dragon, Fire, Shiny things, and Motorcycles.

13. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

Name: Fayt
    Favourites: Kamen Rider, Dragon Ball Z, Gundam, Star Wars, Onimusha.

14. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

Here we go~!

Name: AndrewTemari101
    Favorites: Soul Eater (specifically Blair), Naruto (especially Temari), Pokemon (Eevee and Dragonair are my favorites!), and... anything Panda related!
    (PS->I <3 Pandas!)

I can't wait!

15. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

name: tummer
    Favoite: Scrubs, Death Note, Soul Eater (Maka/Kid, because I'm screwed up like that :P). Baka and Test, and Skillet. If I get a writen piece of work (peom, story), I'm more into realistic fiction at the moment, but fantasy stuff is cool too. If I get a sig/avy, can you try to incorperate "Love Never Fails" into it?

16. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

Oh man, you're too cute

17. Chevalier Crystal Princess

Name: Chevalier

Favorites: Poetry, Prose. Good music. GFX is nice too. GIF are also nice.

18. Sanya Orussia’s 586th Fighter Regiment

Name: Roxasvsriku
    Favorites: Higurashi, Black★Rock Shooter/Vocaloid, Elfen Lied, Left 4 Dead, music (any metal from the 80s-90s, all good).

19. reptar REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

So for the gifts, would a drawing or something count? I'm sorry if I sound like a twit :/

Name: Reptar (:D)
    Favorites: House MD, Dexter, Ratatat, Orchestral music, Tron, Shadow of the Colossus, V for Vendetta, Dragon Age, Mass Effect,Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Assassins Creed and Phantom of the Opera.

20. Jayn

Name: Jayn.
    Favorites: Vocaloid (Rin and Len Kagamine, precisely.), the color purple, Skittles (Candy). Cute South Park anime-style...art...Lol. InuYasha (for Nostalgia). Adorable animals.

Ah~ *Edits* If I get a writer...I LIKE ROMANCE AND ANGST...AND DEATH. <33 ​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.