Birth by Sleep Braig's Motivations

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Gaming Reploid, Nov 29, 2010.

1. Gaming Reploid Destiny Islands Resident

(Before people get mad at me, I already looked to see if there was a thread about this and the only one I found was from a year ago when everyone was still speculating the events of BBS.)

WARNING! There most likely will be spoilers throughout the thread!

So now that most of us have played through BBS, what do you think Braig's motivations were for working with Master Xehanort? Here's my theory. I think Braig wanted to be a keyblade wielder. Remember when he fights Aqua in the Keyblade Graveyard? I believe after he gets defeated, he says, "I forgot. Don't mess with keyblade wielders. But that only means I made the right choice." So I'm guessing he's basically saying 'Keyblade wielders are very powerful, that means I made the right choice to become one by cooperating with Xehanort.'

But that's just my theory. I'd love to hear what everyone else thinks.

(and if his motivations were already confirmed in some kind of interview, then I'm terribly sorry for wasting your time. V_V)

2. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

The Gale Valleys, before the darkness attacks...
    I think you might have a point... remember when he faces Terra? He says that he would want one (or something to that effect) so maybe that was his motive. You never acctually see master Xehanort pay him do you and to risk his life he must of been promised something really good

3. P Banned

We can extrapolate from this. By the second time we fight him, he's using darkness with little effort. There's a good chance that he was plan-B for Xehanort. He'd be given a Keyblade, fattened up on darkness, and ultimately possessed if Terra proved too difficult.