Return of the Keyblade

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Josephmahon1, Jan 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Josephmahon1 Merlin's Housekeeper

just a way to introduce myself to the site
    its been a 1000 years since the last of the keybladers disappeared from time itself and now there is only a small number of people who even know what the keyblade is but since the worlds are at peace no keyblade masters are needed but now there is a sense of darkness returning and its time for the keyblade to return and the choosen few to find the only men and women who know the truth about the keyblade and find them before the darkness does so they can save the worlds

Rules
    no god modding
    no taking control of other peoples characters
    laguage allowed but dont go over boared
    no killing anbody else's charcter without permission
    no using keyblade in your first post
    worlds are separted and you dont know of any worlds beside your own till you get your keyblade
    theres only twelve people who no about the keyblade

here's the set up for light
    Name:
    Keyblade: (Nothing like the X-Blade)
    Home world:
    Appearence:
    Bio:

set up for darkness
    Name:
    ordinary Weapon or keyblade:
    Home world:
    Appearence:
    Bio:

now heres mine
    Name: Joe
    Keyblade: OathKeeper
    Home world: Destiny island
    Appearence: alot like zack fair but with shorter hair and wairs jeans with a white hoady
    Bio: an pretty average boy from the island who lives with his parents but whos grandfather is always around making him train for some strange reason will be explained later

2. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

3. Glen Returned from the dead

set up for light
    Name: Gexln
    keyblade: His blade,Darkness's Sorrow, it isn't a keyblade (looks pretty much like a pure black Soul Eater). Also uses the element of darkness.
    Home world: Twilight Town
    Appearence: Wears an Organisation XIII cloak at nearly all times. Short brown hair,blue eyes. Average height,average build.
    Bio: Gexln was once a member of Organisation XIII, but opposed Xemnas always. Eventually, he left the organisation, planning instead to destroy Xemnas. He gained a keychain for his weapon when his friend was controlled by the darkness. Gexln freed his friend,but his friend did not survive the fight. Gexln took his friend's keychain as a token of rememberance.

OC:
    Name: Luxek
    Keyblade: Shadows of awakening. Black Kingdom Key,with a shadow heartless keychain.
    Home World: Destiny Islands.
    Appearance: Short,spiky,black hair. Around 5"8, muscular build. Geen eyes.
    Bio(here's the fun part): Luxek's other was Luke. Luke was the only friend Gexln had. Together they took out many heartless, both of them using their control over darkness. But after a while, Luke gradually began to lose his control over darkness, which the organisation exploited. They angered him, made him think everyone was against him. Eventually, Luke lost control,and the darkness possessed him. Gexln freed him from the darkness by defeating him,but Luke was killed from the strain the darkness had taken on him,thus creating Luxek(when he was possessed he lost his heart).

4. Josephmahon1 Merlin's Housekeeper

Dr_Wigglz accepted

5. CrownMoksha Decimo

6. Josephmahon1 Merlin's Housekeeper

master of the keyblade sora and riku are long dead for this roleplay and your links arent working so could you change a few things then i can accept you

7. Terra254 Traverse Town Homebody

The dust bowl of the mid to late thirties
    Name:Spero
    Keyblade: His blade is Bright Crest [​IMG]
    Home world: Olympus Collusiem
    Appearence:Short,blue eyes,short messy blond hair
    Bio: Grew up training in the collesiem ,he got his keyblade when his sword snapped in two during a battle with the fire titan

8. Josephmahon1 Merlin's Housekeeper

okay terra254 accepted but remember nonody has there keyblade in there first few posts you get them later

9. Terra254 Traverse Town Homebody

Okay............

10. Glen Returned from the dead

o.o does that mean Gexln must rely on purely his powers of darkness to survive in the first few posts? And also,how does discovering the Keyblade help them find out about other worlds? Does somebody tell them?

11. Josephmahon1 Merlin's Housekeeper

okay first off you wont have any powers at first your just an ordinary kid but heres how your characte can find out about the other worlds there can be an old man in twilight town who sees you when you first get your keyblade and he will explain everything you get me
    Now we can start the rp but people can still join in later if they like

12. Glen Returned from the dead

One more thing...how can i possibly me a normal kid? My character is a nobody o.o he has an element and uses it. That's his whole backstory. If you take away that aspect from him,there's pretty much no character for me at all :(

13. Josephmahon1 Merlin's Housekeeper

owe sorry forgot you where a nobody owe i got it make it seem like you lived your whole life like a normal person the same thing that happened to roxas happened to you someone reset your memories

14. Destiny's hand Traverse Town Homebody

Name: Nathalia
    Keyblade: (Nothing like the X-Blade) Oblivion
    Home world: Hollow Bastion or Radiant Garden (Whichever they call it)
    Appearence: nathalia 2.jpg
    Bio: She's quick footed, always on the run, and has heard that something is going on. She may seem like a shy girl on the outside, but on the inside, she's thinking of ways to escape places. She's also a good thief. ^_^

15. Terra254 Traverse Town Homebody

Spero walked around in the collusiem.

16. Josephmahon1 Merlin's Housekeeper

Destiny's hand accepted
    Bic: joe was sitting on the popou tree on the island looking to the shore "wonder whats out there" he though to himself

17. Terra254 Traverse Town Homebody

Spero looked up at the stars,i wonder..what else is out there?

18. Josephmahon1 Merlin's Housekeeper

joe yawned then jumped down from the tree he then saw his friend Matt going toward him "hey man ready to head home" matt asked "What time is it" "nearly 9 o'clock" "well guess we better granddad wants me up at seven tomorrow for some training" "why does he work you so hard" "I really have no idea"

19. Destiny's hand Traverse Town Homebody

Nathalia looked around, sensing there was something here with her, in the old, worn down house. Quietly, she grabbed a book from a shelf and started to look through it. "Memories" Was its name. Inside were spells and other things Nathalia couldn't make out. "Hmmm, this is really old, but I'm gonna keep it."

20. Josephmahon1 Merlin's Housekeeper

when joe arrived home he said bye to matt as he headed further up the path joe then walked in the front door to see his parents talking "joe where have you been" his mother asked "Owe out on the island with matt" "owe thats okay but would you stop staying out there so late" "okay mom" "owe joe" said joes dad "Your granddad was looking for you" "Let me guess training tommorrow" "Ya same all dad he did the same with me when i was your age"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.