I have a confession...

Discussion in 'Departure Hall' started by Soap, Mar 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soap Hollow Bastion Committee

I haven't been completely honest here with you guys. I've been known around here by another account at one time before this one, but it got hacked and got me banned when I was taking a break from here. One of the guys that i thought was my friend on here appearently didn't enjoy that I was leaving here so he hacked my account and posted stuff tht got my account banned. I will understand if the staff here bans me again, no hard feelings on that, which is why i'm posting it here incase that happens. I've been around here for awhile and i've made lots of friends here. If any of ya'll want to keep that going, look me up on facebook, skype, anything like that. Everybody here has been good to me and i just wanted to extended that friendship. If i don't get banned, it still applies since i don't come here much. But yeah, I just felt like saying all this and letting ya'll know.Oh and i was once known by axel_ftw and pirateking_luffy

2. Catch the Rain As the world falls down ♥

To be honest, there are quite a few "perma-banned" members that are posting on active accounts atm.

You've been a good member since 2008 on this account, and you've not caused any trouble as far as I'm aware. I hope you don't get banned, and good for you for being honest <3 that must have been a hard decision to make. Good luck, and if you do end up being banned, good luck with life and all that jazz <3

3. The Fuk? Dead

Wow, you were pirateking_luffy? He was a cool dude...or you are I guess.

4. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Lol this^. I hope you aren't banned when they aren't.
    Good for you having the balls to admit it, though.
    If you get banned, that's how I'm remembering you.

If not, then good.

5. Soap Hollow Bastion Committee

Thank you guys.

6. C This silence is mine

Permabanned members on MY KH-Vids, what is this nonsense? Off with their heads!

Nah I'm just kidding of course, here's what I think: A good three years have passed, since then you've been a good member. There's really no reason to ban you for something that happened so long ago, which really wasn't your fault in the first place either. You have done nothing to warrant a ban. I know for a fact that a confession is hard to do when it comes to these kind of things, so congratulations on that. You did good.

7. P Banned

I know you're right in this scenario, but we're heading into dangerous ground here, as it encourages alting around bans.

8. C This silence is mine

Everything is of course relevant, what I said was only meant for this particular scenario. All scenarios should be judged on their own merits and everything surrounding it.

9. Catch the Rain As the world falls down ♥

I pretty much agree with this. There are some perma-banned members who should not be allowed around it, for example members who threatened to hack/damage the site, or members who had previously been given a million chances etc etc. As long as it is judged fairly and not done based entirely on biased opinions, for example, we all remember a few years ago when one member was forever being perma-banned and then was allowed back again, and again, and again because of who they were. That is the road we don't want to take.

I think the main thing that would stand against Soap in this case, is how long it has taken them to explain that the original ban reason was as the result of someone else taking over their account. Especially considering it was apparently done by another member on here.

Ultimately of course it is down to the staff's decision. I think that it will be ok though <3

10. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

I don't really know you, but I don't want you to get banned. I don't think it would be fair because the reason you had to make this account was due to an unfair occurrence, plus it was a while ago. I know people shouldn't make double accounts and it says so in the rules (unless I'm mistaken) but I don't think this scenario is worth a permban.

Also, well done for having the guts to actually admit this, I mean you could have gone on happily without ever mentioning but instead you risked a ban and told everyone, that takes courage. I commend you for that.

11. Soap Hollow Bastion Committee

And for risk of names sake, do i need to say what the guys name was? Incase he is also on here?

12. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Posting it no, PMing it to a staff member is proabably best.

Personally I think some form of consequnce is in order since Soap did infact multi-account. However with the circumstances I don't think a perma-ban is needed by a long-shot. Maybe an official warning or short-term ban?

Back-seat modding aside I am very impressed that you decided to come clean with this (over-due as the confession may be) You've been on this account for long enough that most people would just call themselves home free, but you decided to face the issue and get it over with.

13. Misty gimme kiss

It's cool, Soap. As you've said, losing your original account wasn't your fault, and I don't think you should be punished for that. You've been here for a while now and haven't caused any problems at all, I see no reason why you shouldn't be allowed to stay. =]

Thanks for letting us know of course, it takes guts to be honest about something like this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.