Hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions & Departures' started by Noroz, Apr 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noroz I Wish Happiness Always Be With You

Hey guys, I go by the nick Noroz, I'm 19 years old and I live in Norway but I'm going to College in the US after summer. I registered here because I'm a huge fan of Kingdom Hearts, but also because I am making a YouTube channel where I talk about games and stuff.

I'm going to start off with Kingdom Hearts I and II, because they are two of my favorite games of all time, and for this I will of course need some clips.
    After I read the rules, if I understand it right; I can use the clips as long as I credit kh-vids.net right?

If so, awesome, I just want to make sure!

And KH I is my favorite game because of the underlying story and because it was one of the (if not the) first RPG game I ever played.

2. P Banned

Another Norwegian? How interesting. IIRC, we've already got one or two of them here, but more can't hurt.

To be honest, I'm not entirely sure about the clips crediting. I don't recall anyone ever mentioning credits, but I'm not particularly involved in that scene.

It's interesting that you say you prefer KHI to KHII. I was under the impression that More people found KHII to be the better game.

3. Feenie Finny, Fin of the Feenie Fish

Oh hai thar, cool name, Noroz, how did it get made?

Anyway, welcome here. Make sure you read the rules and have fun.
    Regarding the video clips, I'm sort of in the same boat as Mr. P up there, but It wouldn't hurt to give credit to the people here at kh-vids even if it isn't necessary.

Regarding KHI & KHII, I admit I enjoyed KHII more, probably because of all the bosses you can pwn with Proper combo's. Also because of the difficulty level, even on proud mode that game was still far to easy, compared to KHI which seemed crazy hard to me. But KHI was still a really good game.

4. Noroz I Wish Happiness Always Be With You

Well, as much as I enjoy KHII, there is something about KHI.

KHII is better gamewise, though there is the nostalgia that comes with playing KHI that KHII can't replace.
    Also, the end to KHI was a love/hate, because as much as I hated Kairi and Sora not being able to reunite sucked, but it was still, to me, amazing. It was the first Action Adventure / RPG I played where there was a story behind it (I mean, I had played online multiplayer games such as Rush on Seven Episodes or whatever it is called.)

So yeah, KHII may be cooler and more fun to play, there is something nostalgic about KHI that makes me love it moreso than KHII

But hey, whatever floats your boat :)

Well, my name... I actually don't remember where I have it from, I've had several nicks through time, like Emertex, Naverx and many others. Oh, I think it was because no one knew how to pronounce my Naverx nick, and decided that Noroz was easier. Also, it being five letters, on Xbox Live, I can have it like N o lRl o Z which in my opinion looks fairly cool ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.