Karakuri Burst

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Doukuro, Apr 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doukuro Chaser

[​IMG]

OOC Thread HERE.
    ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
    ╔════════════════════════════════════════╗
    The world is not black and white;
    ♚​
    there is no such thing as absolute evil and good.
    ♛​

Good can always seem dark;
    and evil can wear the guise of good.
    ╚════════════════════════════════════════╝

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

★★★★★It was always the two of us, Rin and me. ​

★★★★★We were twins. People said this made us connected.​
    ★★★★★That we were the same.★★★★★
    So why did they only take her?​
    The people in white... They came that day and took her.​
    [INDENT]I tried to stop them, but [COLOR="lightblue"]I couldn't[/COLOR]...[/INDENT]​
    [INDENT][INDENT][INDENT]While the blood came from a cut they had made I watched as they [COLOR="lightblue"]carried her away[/COLOR]...[/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT]​

It was always the two of us, Len and me. ★★★★★

We were twins. People said this made us connected.
    That we were the same. ★★★★★
    So why did they only take me?​
    The [COLOR="lightblue"]people in white[/COLOR]...They came that day, and tore us apart.​
    [INDENT][INDENT]I didn't want to go, but [COLOR="lightblue"]I couldn't[/COLOR] get away.[/INDENT][/INDENT]​
    [INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT]I could only scream his name, as they [COLOR="lightblue"]covered my eyes, and locked me in darkness[/COLOR]...[/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT]​

♚​
    S t o r y
    ♛​

[​IMG]

There's always been black and white; nameless sides which are only known by colors. The demons in white, the humans in black.

They have always fought against each other. Demons say it is because they are the better race, that the human kind has had their turn and, quite frankly, they wasted it. The humans say it is because they wish to keep things normal, to keep the world sane. They say the demons are only out for their own selfish reasons and cannot be trusted.

Either way, both have killed innocent people.

Now, with rumors of an old government building being found, there is a chance that the files that were once protected in this building are somewhere in the town near by.

With these files, either side could easily take over all of Japan in a matter of days.

With both sides having the same goal it is only a matter of time before they find each other... And when they do, there will be bloodshed.

♚​
    P r e - R o l e s
    ♛​

[​IMG]

Miku {Taken by Monochrome}

A demon that roams Japan.
    Whenever she finds her prey she injects them with a poison;
    that increases whatever insanity they already have.
    She has full control over a small military assembly.
    Not much is known about her past.
    The poison Miku injects grants the one injected
    with two enhanced senses or abilities.

Rin {Taken by Jayn}

One of the two twins separated during Miku's recruiting.
    Torn away in the midst of a battle, she was trained to be an assassin under Miku's authority.
    Injected with a poison, she became quite heartless, though powerful and blood-crazed.
    She can't remember her past with Len, and he has become a sworn enemy.

Kaito {Taken By Terra}

Kaito is the leader of a rival military force, just as pretentious as Miku, except he's human.
    He trains his team to be the best, and specifically to take on Miku's force.
    He believes he is not nearly as inhumane as Miku, despite the desperate attempts he himself
    has made to capture the targets he's made for himself,
    simply because he doesn't alter the blood of his team.

Len {Taken by Andrew}

Top ranked in Kaito's force, Len's allegiance lies with the latter.
    He believes with his entire being that he is doing what it right,
    when it comes to his attempt at world domination, essentially.
    He despises Rin, and Miku's entire assembly,
    and he vows to put a stop to their interference.
    He does not remember his past with Rin.

♚​
    R u l e s
    ♛​

[​IMG]

▀ OC's are allowed. You do not have to be a role.

▀ No godmodding, powerplaying, killing off people's characters without their permission.

▀ Swearing is allowed but no going overboard.

▀ Be active, romance is welcome and encouraged, but no taking it too far (the 'fade out to black' scenes are allowed), etc.

▀ If you have any questions, PLEASE ASK.

▀ Don't make a character that probably wouldn't exist.

▀ I might break my own rules (most likely godmodding) for plot purposes. In some cases, I'll ask you to do so, too.

▀ Please use proper grammar. And "for talking," thinking, and color code characters is liked, but not needed.

▀ Don't get impatient and have your character walk off after saying hi to someone because they don't reply quick enough. Though you are allowed to do so if it takes them an insane amount of time or they say it'd be best if your character did so because they will be busy.

▀ PM me your profiles first before posting them in the ooc thread so I may check over them with you.

♚​
    S k e l e t o n
    ♛​

HTML:
    [size=1][color=YourPostingColor]I am;[/color] [b](Your role here, if you have one)[/b]
    [size=1][color=YourPostingColor]My Parents Named Me;[/color] [b](Your name here)[/b][/size]
    [size=1][color=YourPostingColor]I've been on this planet for;[/color] [b](Your age.)[/b][/size]
    [size=1][color=YourPostingColor]I look like;[/color] [b](Your appearance.)[/b][/size]
    [size=1][color=YourPostingColor]My Gender Is[/color] [b](Your sex.)[/b][/size]
    [size=1][color=YourPostingColor]People Say I'm;[/color] [b](Your Personality)[/b][/size]
    [size=1][color=YourPostingColor]Some Important Things About My Past Are;[/color] [b](Your bio.)[/b][/size]
    [size=1][color=YourPostingColor]One of My Major Flaws Is;[/color] [b](Weaknesses. Everyone has them. This prevents godmodding.)[/b][/size]
    [size=1][color=YourPostingColor]I am played by;[/color] [b](Your Username)[/b][/size][/size][/CENTER]

2. Jayn

ooc; sorry for any mistakes, and how long it took me to do this. Can't use my hands, and speech recognition was really inaccurate. ;A;

[​IMG]
    ✫ ✫ ✫ ✫ ✫ ✫ ✫╔═════════════════════════════════╗
    ✫ ✫ ✫ ✫ ✫ ✫ ✫ "i don't want to disappoint you."

✫ ✫ ✫ ✫ ✫ ✫ ✫╚═════════════════════════════════╝

The sun was shining brightly. That was the first thing she noticed when she opened her eyes for the morning. The soft, orange sherbert colored rays tickled her skin, cheeks flushed and red and chest heaving. Her face was stiff with sleep, golden hues focusing on the dirty ceiling above her. She could smell the thick scent of coffee and cement, fingers sticky with sweat, toes curled and legs twisted in a mess of sheets. She had had a nightmare that night, she was sure of it. Though, she couldn't remember the details.

A long slender hand reached up to run through a mess of blonde curls, tugging softly as she blinked the tiredness away. This was a temporary base. They were on the move as usual, gathering supplies and hints as to where Miku might be, while at the same time progressing towards the inner cities. Honey was beginning to wonder if these documents even existed. It isn't that she didn't trust him, because she would follow Kaito to hell if he asked her to. She was loyal, besides he had always taken care of them. She admired his bravery in his determination. However, they had been searching for years. It was becoming a bit much, especially with all the killing.

She was getting quite good at it, not that that was anything to brag about. Besides the nightmares still bothered her. The ones about the childhood she didn't remember. She was sure the rest of her team had put their past behind them in order to move forward and stay strong. But for some reason no matter how hard she tried it still haunt her. Instead of dwelling on this further, Honey decided to pull her hair up into the twin ponytails as usual, straighten the uniform she had slept in, and pull herself from bed. She was anxious to see what today held.

[​IMG]
    ✫ ✫ ✫ ✫ ✫ ✫ ✫ "Ꮃ♅☻ ᕱᏒꂅ Ꭹ☻u?"

Shadows. Figures dancing along the walls, along the paintings and decorative borders. It smelled like firewood, flour and crayons. Papers were scattered on the hardwood floor, on the beds, the desks. Their fathers study in particular had been targeted. Glass was broken, windows smashed. There was a boy. A boy she barely remembered, with a mess of blonde strands hanging down into his face. She was screaming, clawing, kicking, crying. And then there was darkness. A blackness and emptiness so cold and lonely that she could barely stand it. Her back arched, muscles clenched, and head spun.

And then the darkness was replaced with a gentle smile, and dead eyes. Gorgeous, dead, eyes. The eyes that have long since been watching over her, every step of the way.

Miku.

She had saved her, and provided her with a fraction of immortality at that. She had become almost like a mother, teaching little Rin Everything she would ever need to know. The most important lesson, she thought, was at the world was a cruel merciless place. But this place was her home now, and she was safe here. Safer than she ever would be anywhere else. The second, was at the world was sick. It was ill. And that they needed those documents to fix it. The documents that would change the world. But there was something getting in the way.

Kaito and the others. They would corrupt this world, and make it worse. Poisonous. Toxic. They would banish people like her, people with demon. But Rin the only laughed. She wasn't afraid. She would kill them before they had a chance. Miku had taught her well. It's why she wasn't dead yet. And she wasn't planning on dying anytime soon.

Even now as she stared down into her lap, shiny Katana resting calmly there, she could hum happily to herself. She knew no fear, no sadness, no restraint. She would do what ever Miku told her to. She was Miku's. She owed her.

3. Doukuro Chaser

ooc: will probably edit that picture tomorrow. Didn't realize how big it was. Actually...removing all images for now. Also, no worries. I kinda forgot about that... Feel bad about it too. Rest your hands if possible and for however long you're able to.

Kitsune​

♚​
    They call me a fox... Cunning and swift.
    I do not disagree.
    I am also quite the carnivore.
    ♛​

Rarely would one be able to find Miku let alone walk right up to her. Normally, she'd be out and about looking for possible new recruits or information on the file which they sought. In her place was always Kitsune. He might not of been the strongest there, though possibly close to being so, but he was the oldest. This made his demonic features more developed than the others and among the must trusted by Miku. If anyone had a problem or requests they were to go to him first and then, if deemed worthy, would he speak to Miku about it.

This white haired individual was now walking about the traditional styled Japanese mansion which they were currently residing in. This place was once bought by Miku herself long ago and now they were to stay here, on the outskirts of the town where the documents were rumored to be, while Miku continued her information gathering. It may of been a tad boring, but given the fact that everyone was given their own room Kitsune thought that there should be no complaints.

Besides... Our boredom won't last for very long.
    He thought, smiling playfully as her twisted the small black ring on his pinky. He wasn't quite sure anymore... Just which dead human did he take this from? With a chuckle he dismissed the fond memories and carried on down the hall.​

4. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

Up sitting on top of the Japanese mansion sat the one eyed demon warrior with his eye closed. As a cold and brisk wind blew past his Shin calmly opened his golden coloured eye and glanced out at the distance before him. He didn't know what was it that made him stay up on top of the rooftops instead of stay in his room. Maybe it was because of the nice cool breeze that would blow by casually or maybe it was the wonderful view of the distance that he is treated to. It could possibly be one of those reasons or one of the many other possible reason but the one thing he knew was that it was a place he felt at peace. Glancing out at the distance Shin watched as the night sky was illuminated by the light of the sun. He has lived on this planet for many years and adapted to its many changes but he could never get used to the beauty of the night sky being overcome by the light of the morning

5. Arch Mana Knight

A dark red fabric fell slowly to the ground as it slipped between the long fingers of the one who let it fall. A pair of dark blue eyes watched as the fabric slid down and coiled onto the ground. Fresh scars were covered when the young male pulled down the sleeve of his shirt. His eyes gazed back out at the scenery, finding not much else other than the sky that could impress him as everything else just seemed to blend into a messy shade of gray. Morning. He had stayed up half the night to keep a look out just in case her group tried anything that night. Luckily it was a dull night but he knew better than to let his guard down.

Turning his head over towards the entrance behind him Kaito wondered if he should have woken the others by now. It was better to keep moving. They couldn't afford to waste time. The male sighed out quietly as he glanced down at the sheathed blade laying on the ground by his side. He thought back to the dedication of those who followed him, they trusted in him so much and had worked so hard to get this far. They at least deserved some rest, even if only for a few extra minutes, as they were still only human.

It took a moment before Kaito finally rose to his feet, picking up the Jian he owned as he headed inside. It used to be a motel, something that wasn't entirely a dirthole but was not a place one would go to of their own choosing. Either way, it provided the perfect place to rest and had relatively few windows which meant that there were few places for anyone to attempt to break in. The old wooden floor creaked when Kaito began nearing the hallway where the rooms were. No matter how lightly one would step, it was inevitable that the floor would sound off as if protesting against having weight on it. Kaito continued onwards, looking at the faded room numbers as he searched for Len's room, figuring it best to wake his second-in-command first if no one else was awake yet. Kaito stopped at a door with its numbers to far faded out that it was impossible to tell what it once was without looking at the surrounding doors. He reached forward and knocked once. 'Here's to another day.'

6. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]

Crayons. Beautiful colors trapped inside hard casings. The only colors he remembered that night were red and black. Black; the color of darkness and red; the color of blood. All he could remember was a blonde hair girl. He remembered her scream and her cries for help. He laid on the ground, a gash on his face. As everything faded to black, he could only cry as he saw the girl get taken away.

The knock woke Len up with a jolt. He sat up straight in bed, his blonde hair tangled. Bloodshot eyes glanced around the dirty room. Heavy breathing soon stopped as he walked toward his dresser. The floor creaked with every step, as if they were screaming in pain and agony. That's how the boy interpreted everything. Everything was trying to tell him something with shouts of sorrow and wails of distress; ever since that night...

A loud yawn escaped the boy's lips as he got dressed. He always dressed in black; black and red. The only colors he seemed to see. There was no more grass green or sky blue, only blood red and darkness black. He saw red everywhere Katio's team went, always bloodshed. All for a mighty cause; to stop demons and return the world to normal. The old, wooden floor cried in sadness and pain as Len walked to the door. He grabbed his sword and his small carry-on. He opened the door, seeing his leader standing there. Len knew it was time to go; time to rid the world of blood-thirsty demons. "Hello Kaito," the boy quietly said with a timid bow. "I'm assuming we are leaving then?"

7. Doukuro Chaser

Miku​

♚​
    I am the demon mistress of the east.
    ♛​

Her white coat was dripping red with blood. None of it was her own, though there was now a fresh cut on her leg, visibly healing itself as she walked down the dirt path.

To either side of her were the forest in which they stayed and up ahead was one of her many homes. There she was to inform her half demons about what she had learned.

They were close, those documents. Finally they were going to get their hands on them. But unfortunately the people in these parts actually knew how to defend themselves. Even worse was that there were rumors that Kaito's group were close.

Annoying humans...
    A sigh escaped her painted blue lips as the mansion came into sight. She simply must change and clean up. After all, she hated getting dirty. That is why she tended to have others do her dirty work for herself. But this was one of those rare times were she desired to check out the town for information herself. It was one of the towns which was there in her earliest memories. No one seemed to recognize her other than the family she had slaughtered so they were in no troubles, so as long as word didn't get out about what had happened.​

8. Jayn

[​IMG]

She was awake and ready to go now. All traces of tiredness leaving her. She left her room just in time to see Len bowing down to Kaito briefly. Her face flush red when she felt her stomach growl. And she turned the opposite direction, carrying herself down a long corridor and passing a wide window. The golden rays of sun had been blocked out by a curtain of rain clouds. She decided then that she didn't like this city, and carried down to where the equipment was. Kaito had provided them a variety of weapons. She was skilled in all of them, but her favorite ones were the ones specifically meant for Miku and the rest of her demons.

She quickly began loading up on them, sliding a blade into its sheath, strapping it to her back as her fingers began to reload the empty guns that lay there for the others. When she was through doing that, she began to shine and sharpen the scattered blades. It wasn't her duty to do this at all, but it seemed better than standing amongst the others with growling stomach.

[​IMG]

She could hear him coming minutes before he actually arrive, Kitsune. She only smiled to herself and pulled herself up from the shining wood floor boards effortlessly. Her head cocked to the side, eyes gracing over him briefly before she tucked the sword away into the sleeves of her kimono. Her sunlight enhanced strands of blonde hair curling at her cheeks.

She nodded briefly towards him, a simple and wordless good morning. These people, no matter how heartless others may have seen them, were her family. They were special to her. But no one more so than Miku. Which is exactly why as soon as she sensed her presence nearing, she walked past Kitsune with a daring expression and towards the main entrance to greet her.

9. Doukuro Chaser

Miku​

♚​
    ♛​

Miku sensed her coming before actually seeing the girl coming towards her. With the sunlight resting silently on her head, Rin's hair seemed to be shinning golden, which made her expression all that more happy looking.

A smiled tugged on the edges of Miku's lips as Rin came to greet her. It was so nice to see one so eager. "Good morning." She stated simply yet kindly as she removed her blood soaked coat and hung it over her right arm, still heading towards the mansion.

After looking past Rin briefly she could see Kitsune await them next to the gates and sensed that Shin was also near by, probably on the roof once more.​

10. Arch Mana Knight

Kaito opened his mouth to answer Len when something caught his attention. He turned his head slightly to catch a glimpse of Honey scurrying away. The scene was just so amusing that he couldn't help but smile before turning back towards the blond. "I'm going to be slow about it today. I've pushed everyone hard enough. I'm sure everyone's still groggy." He paused and raised an eyebrow as he looked Len in the eye. "Even you could use a little breather." Kaito spoke lightly as he turned away from Len, moving both hands behind his back as he walked down the hall. The wooden floor creaked in protest with each step he took as the tip of his sheath rapped against every door he passed.

A door opened. One of his own stepped out, rubbing his eyes. The male didn't look as bloodshot as Len. "Go outside and don't take too long. You know the drill." It was better to send someone else to scout their surroundings than let his own right-hand man do the job at that moment.

As he tapped on the last door with the sheathed blade Kaito turned around, watching as doors opened from behind the mess of dark blue hair that nearly obscured his own eyes. He had thought over the day's plan all of last night and still had not come to a conclusion on what could be done. The trail to those documents...those that could turn the tide in their favor, was running cold. '...I've got an idea.'

11. Twilight Knight Traverse Town Homebody

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
    Demons deserve to be punished no matter what path they may take.
    ╚══════════════════════════════╝
    ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀​

Ruki walked through the isles of graves, the crisp morning air distracted him from the fact that there were dead people all around him. He often walked the trail that led through the graveyard in the mornings. It gave him reassurance. That reassurance that he himself wasn't yet dead. There was no telling when he would die. A demon could creep up behind him and kill him instantly if he wasn't on guard. He wished that demons were a superstition. He was proven wrong the hard way. Why do they have to kill? Why couldn't they just stay in Hell where they belong? He didn't care to know. The only thing he was concerned with was helping Kaito send them all back from whence they came.

He walked farther along until he came upon a forest. The dirt path he normally walked was dirtied with spots of blood. Someone either had a terrible nose bleed, they were wounded, or dead and the body was elsewhere. There were footsteps accompanying the blood. They led up the trail. He slowly put his hand around his belt. Looped into the belt was Wakizashi, which he inherited from his father. He preferred hand guns, but he normally took this kind of thing on his walks. He slowly walked further along the trail. As he walked he heard voices. His eyes opened wide as he caught a glimpse of two women. The thing that surprised him the most was the woman who had a gash in her leg that was rapidly healing. He hid behind a tree, knowing whatever attempt to hide would be no use. He tightened his grip on his blade. This is gonna be rough. Might as well try to get out of here. Kaito and the others aren't here to back me up.

He quietly turned around and started to slowly, and straightened his tie as he walked away.

12. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]

Bloodshot eyes looked into those of his leader. Messy blonde bangs, however, managed to cover most of his eyes. "Yes sir," the man replied with another bow as his leader walked away. Despair and sorrow had put a disguise over his eyes. His young, carefree eyes were now replaced with eyes that have seen much bloodshed. The soldier placed his hand on his right eye. He grazed the black eyepatch with his trembling fingers. He clutched his fist as the floor shrieked in pain again. Pain, terrible pain had always come his way. He held his head, dropping to his knees. The pain of the girl subsided in his mind once again.

Len managed to stand up, placing one hand on his knee. He forced his body to enter his room as he slammed the door behind him. He looked into the cracked mirror that held over his dresser. He touched his scar, which stretched from his right eye to his nose. The pain of his past was stronger than the physical pain of the battlefield. The man stared into his reflection, his eyes adjusting to the person before him.

13. Doukuro Chaser

Miku​

♚​
    ♛​

Her smiled withered for a moment, turning into a thoughtful frown. There was no mistaken it, there was someone near by. And a human no less. Not a once of demon in them. She really didn't like that.

"I doubt you can outrun me, so why not just come out of the trees?"
    She said, only turning to face the direction where the presence was after speaking. Her smile had returned, though slightly forced.

With the wound on her leg now healed she would be fighting fit, but with Rin there it was unlikely she would have to do much at all.​

ooc - my posts... I'm sorry.

14. Jayn

[​IMG]

When she was finished, she stretched upward. Her fingertips clenched and curled before her body finally relaxed. She gazed down at the weapons, her eyes locked on the ammunition. She couldn't remember when this had all become so natural for her. When a display of weapons no longer phased her.

She closed her eyes, feeling a headache coming on. It was her own fault. She was thinking too much today. There was too much on her mind. She found herself unexpectedly glad that they were not in the midst of battle, or conflict. It was nice to have a bit of a break.

She could recognize the familiar tapping on the doors by Kaito, and couldn't help but smile to herself. So efficient. She thought, straightening the uniform hat on her head. She pulled herself from the makeshift equipment room and traveled back down the hall and outside. She could hear by the disgruntled groans coming from the halls that the majority of the team was just getting ready.

She had some time to kill. She didn't stray far, staying instead right outside of the old worn building. With her arms crossed, she tried to decide whether not she should have a quick smoke. She refused to admit that she was addicted, or had a problem, specifically because she could always stop herself. Well, at least that's what he chose to believe. And the same with her drinking.

Still torn, she decided instead to plop down on one of the many chipped and cracked concrete steps. The overabundance of gray was making her nauseous. Thick, relentless clouds hovered and swirled endlessly; the only disturbance in the force being a slightly brighter patch, where Honey assumed the sun was being held captive. The town itself wasn't any less depressing. Hardly anyone was out roaming about. The streets weren't bustling with people, the plaza was deserted, and in the distance she could clearly see the needles of rain bordering the town. She sighed and brought her palm to her chin, closing her eyes and listening to the wind wisp and wind through the trees.

[​IMG]

Her eyes darkened, her smile dissipating in seconds and her gaze fixing on the heavy masquerade of trees before them. She mentally cursed herself for not sensing the human sooner. And by the scent of him, she could also smell Kaito and the rest of his team. It was sickening. Nauseating. She could barely stand it, and she fought the urge to charge forward without Miku's order. With a shake of her head, she resisted. Instead, she calmly move forward and in front of her master. They obviously had the advantage, but her mind wasn't necessarily leaning towards destroying the human.

Instead, she figured it would benefit them more so to wait. Without a word she glanced back at the others, smoothing a finger along the sheath of the blade in her sleeves. She mentally frowned, for not bringing her other weapon, the one she used more often. It was odd to think that someone like her, especially in her traditional kimono, would prefer a gun over blade. It was almost ironic. Especially considering that Len had the habit of drawing a blade during battle.

Her face was like stone, eyes deadpan. Instead of calling the human out on it, she simply waited to see what they would do. If he were to run, she would follow. If he were to stay, they would interrogate, possibly torture, or make him of their own. She smiled. The choice was he is, of course. It was funny how things work out that way.

15. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

Alone in his office, the young ace detective sat looking over case files on his desk. A mug of coffee kept him awake as he had not slept for days. The bags below his eyes proved that. Interested in cases with similar circumstances to that of his families murder was what he was reading. Each one was difficult to understand, they seemed almost inhuman in a way. Figuring it to be something beyond what the police could handle, Ryu continually sought justice from outside the law. Of course justice was no more than a personal vendetta. The vengeance in his heart pounded the more he viewed these case files. In the end Ryu saw that an eye for and eye would be the only conclusion that could satisfy him. The young detective returned to his work after another sip from his mug. His red leather clothing was something he usually wore being at a rank where uniform was not necessary and was the correct gear for his personal transport, a red Ducati 999.

16. Arch Mana Knight

OOC: Sorry for not posting sooner.

BIC:

"Is that all? ...I see." That was all Kaito said before dismissing the one who he had sent out to scout the direct vicinity. There was nothing amiss. Not yet anyways. It was probably one of the few good chunks of information he had gotten other than the fact that he knew his own group was still alive. Everything got harder with each passing day and he could see it in everyone else's eyes. As for himself, that was a different story. Everything had to be buried deep down, if he showed any signs of weakening under the stress it'd be terrible for the morale of everyone.

The others weren't ready to move just yet but they soon would be. Kaito walked back down the hallway and did a quick headcount as he peeked his head through a few of the rooms that had their doors opened. By the time he reached the front entrance he found that there were two unaccounted for. Honey, who couldn't have been more than ten feet outside, and Ruki. 'People shouldn't be wandering off.' He sighed, figuring it wasn't worth it to send out a small group out to look for him in case there was trouble waiting. Kaito folded his arms around his chest, tapping his fingers against his arms as he waited for the others to gather around when they finished packing up their provisions. He didn't worry about doing it himself as the only thing that stuck with him consistently were the clothes on his back and his own blade. 'Shouldn't take much longer than a few minutes to get moving now.'

17. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

Standing up on top of the roof Shin looked down at the gateway upon sensing somebody entering the premises. Apart from feeling at peace Shin also stayed on top of the rooftop as a means of surveillance in case an enemy tries to attack. Immediately realizing who it was who enter, Shin ran down the rooftop and jumped off it and landed on the ground. Approaching Miku Shin went down on one knee, placed his arm across his chest and calmly closed his eyes "welcome back Milady" Shin said. He showed great respect for his leader Miku and was pretty respectful to his allies. "shall I deal with this opponent?' Shin said awaiting her command

18. Jayn

[​IMG]

With a few more minutes of relaxing, Honey pulled herself up and frowned slightly. Time was running short, they should have head out by now. Her face stern, as she prepared to approach Kaito. She cleared her throat and stepped through the doorway, bowing slightly in respect before taking her place among him and whoever else had arrived. She hated to put so much pressure on him, or anyone, but they would need instructions on how to proceed.

19. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]

The soldier stared at the mirror; its spider-cracks stretching across the reflective surface. He quickly glanced around the room. He took breath and glared at the mirror, unsatisfied with what he saw. He almost spat at it in disgust as he stood up and headed out of the room, grabbing his katana on his way out.

Len Kagamine observed the long, paint-chipped hallways. Rubbing his irritated and red eye, the soldier finally reached the end of his walk down the trecherous hallway. He covered his tired eye from his arm, squinting past the sunlight. He looked around for his leader as the Sun burned his eye. Len noticed his leader in the distance, his blue hair making him easily noticable. After much walking, he finally reached his leader. He slightly bowed as he stared into his leader's grim eyes.

OOC: This means I win the award~! <3 ;D

20. Twilight Knight Traverse Town Homebody

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
    Demons deserve to be punished no matter what path they may take.
    ╚══════════════════════════════╝
    ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀​

Ruki stepped out of the trees. He put on the kindest face he possibly could. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to intrude. I was just walking you see, and I heard voices. I though it would be impolite to disturb you." He turned around and began walking the other way. He carefully placed his hand on his weapon. He clenched it, hoping this wouldn't end up in a fight. However, demons are demons, so you never know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.