Underworld Chronicles: єѕÂ¢αρє / ⌦ ooc thread

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Dinny, Jun 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

[​IMG]
    ^ click for main thread c:

Herro, Heroo, Welcome! :'333
    This is the ooc thread/ discussion thread for my RP, The Underworld Chronicles: єѕÂ¢αρє!
    You can chat, suggest, plan and the such here. Mhmm. Pretty free place. But don't do stuff i wouldn't... If you know what I mean ;]

Uhm. okay. More announcements soon!
    You may recruit and ask all the questions you like, thanks for being here n___n ღ

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

☁ ACCEPTED PROFILES
    [​IMG]
    Ms. Punk

Name: Marie Natasha "Mint"
    Ability: Telekenesis (but unknown to her)
    Relationships: Her father used to be a local.
    Appearance:
    Full biography: Mint was born to a simple family with a younger brother and loving parents. However, she did not like simplicity.
    She loved outragous accessories, twisted tales, big adventures and dark make-up. She sort of rebelled from her family, which included
    dying herchestnut hair green and chopping off her long locks. This was mainly addressed to her father because it just seemed
    like he never understood her. She was constantly reprimanded by him and it drove her crazy. But she's an optimistic person
    and as much as her father annoyed her she didn't let him put her down. Her father chose to hide his past from her but obviously,
    with some deadly consequences. She also finds gothic, eerie things beautiful as much as they can sometimes freak her out.
    Other: She is in her school's track and field team.
    Played by: -dinamplified

[​IMG]x[​IMG]x[​IMG]
    Ms. Sweetheart

Name: Tifa Lockhart
    Abilities: Super strength, slight healing powers, bio
    Relationships: (if any. Includes family members, friends, such.)
    Appearance: Full biography: As the local sweet heart everyone comes to her for help. Even if they do not and she knows someone needs a helping hand she'll be there. Was trained by a wise master and lost her father in a fire. Still, despite her loss she carries on as strong as ever.
    Other: I have no originality.
    Played by: мσησ¢няσмє

[​IMG]x[​IMG]x[​IMG]

{Ms. Alice}

Name: Alyss Ward.
    Abilities: The ability to charm and manipulate, almost like a hypnotist.
    Appearance: Blonde hair, blue eyes, small, childlike and innocent.
    Full biography: Alice says: "She understand the teens greatly, for she went through the same thing.
    She wants to help them everyday and she wants them to learn to love the world like
    she has. " It's all just lies, this is the Alice through the Looking Glass - the opposite.
    But with her sweet and charming impressions you're bound to trust and believe in her.
    And boy, what happens if things don't go her way?

Other: I'm very lazy right now. xD; Sorry.
    Played by: Jayn.

Name: Edward Boggs
    Abilities: Hands can cut through anything.
    Relationships: None.
    Appearance: http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b...on=view&current=cap-edwardscissorhands018.jpg
    Full biography: An inventor's final result was a humanlike young boy who had everything except for hands, but the inventor had a heart attack and died while in the act of creating a pair of real hands for Edward, leaving him "unfinished" forever. After being accepted into the neighbourhood and into the Boggs home. He befriends and falls in love with the Boggs only daughter. Her boyfriend of the time becomes enraged with jealousy at Edward's popularity. So he ruins Edward's reputation. Edward flees back to his abandoned home only to have the entire neighbourhood trying to kill him. The Boggs's daughter kisses him and her boyfriend pushes her in his attack on Edward, Edward stabs the boyfriend in the stomach and lives on. The daughter recovers and tells the townspeople that Edward died fighting the boyfriend. The villagers return to their homes. Unknowing that Edward is really an
    Immortal is living on when they are gone.
    Other: He loves to sculpt.

{Mr. Geeky}

Name: Joseph "Joe" Shimomura
    Ability: He can completely block out one sense to make another superhumanly keen.
    Relationships: Ms. Always-There-For-You {Mother}
    Appearance: Messy black hair, silver-framed glasses, and stands at about 6 feet tall. Joe isn‘t one would call muscular…or even particularly "lean" but at least he‘s not in the worst shape a person can be.
    Full biography: Joe was nearly forced to perfection at an early age by his father, as anything below perfect marks in his grades meant disappointment. Though Joe eventually outgrew feeling the need to please his father he continued on his own, studying intensely for long hours even if it was a subject totally unrelated to school. He‘s lived all his life with little contact with the rest of the "normal" world, finding that his own interests were all that he needed…or so he thought.
    Other: Am I right about the relations thing? You accidentally put "Ms. Geek" for his mother‘s description thing when mentioning Mr. Geeky. ;_;
    Played by: Terra

{Mr. Assassin}

Name: Ivan Slade
    Abilities: Can summon forth a scythe from the pedal of a flower. Has the ability to teleport though it can only be used once every hour.
    Relationships: Mr. Schemer {Friend}
    Appearance: http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/112/293429-marluxia2_large.jpg
    Full biography: Nobody ever knows what Ivan is up to, even his so-called friend Mr. Schemer. One moment he‘s a smooth talking gentleman and the next he‘s tearing through someone with his scythe. Whenever he tells someone about his past, it‘s usually a lie as he makes up a different story every time. The strange part is that one would think that he believes each story he tells. Very few have ever survived an encounter with him and even then, it‘s only because they intrigued him in some way.
    Other: I just had to do it. Marluxia is awesome.
    Played by: Terra

[​IMG]
    { Ms. Lovett }

Name: Donna Lovettreux
    Abilities: Telepathic Abilities (can read and communicate within other people's minds)
    Relationships: -
    Appearance: http://i896.photobucket.com/albums/...amplified[/size][/color] [/spoiler] [/center]

2. Doukuro Chaser

[​IMG]x[​IMG]x[​IMG]
    Ms. Sweetheart

Name: Tifa Lockhart
    Abilities: Super strength, slight healing powers, bio
    Relationships: (if any. Includes family members, friends, such.)
    Appearance:
    [​IMG]
    Full biography: As the local sweet heart everyone comes to her for help. Even if they do not and she knows someone needs a helping hand she'll be there. Was trained by a wise master and lost her father in a fire. Still, despite her loss she carries on as strong as ever.
    Other: I have no originality.
    Played by: мσησ¢няσмє

3. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

Hoorah, profiles! n____n

Oh, and I fixed the thread title now. Um, this is now also a discussion thread! So if you have any questions and are interested in joining you can say whatever here before anything. Just remember, reserved and skeletons will be sent via PM to me (except for мσησ¢няσмє here, who bumped the thread, thank you! n__n)

4. Doukuro Chaser

Yeah, should of mentioned I was bumping it. ^^'

Hopefully more people will join. :3

5. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

Nah, it's cool n___n More people are interested! Teehee. it's making me happy 8D /shot

6. Doukuro Chaser

*Phoenix Downs*

Good to hear ^^

7. Jayn

There we go. :'3 I've also asked FuzzyBlueLights to join. So he'll be joining soon. Good luck with the take off!

8. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

I'm so glad people are joining, thank you! n____n
    Um, I say we can actually start very soon since we have 1 person from each of the 4 branches of the societies of The Underworld. But is it okay if we wait a bit more for one or two roles to be taken? :'3

Terra's character's profiles are up c:
    If someone would like to start, that would be great!

But to anyone who would want to join: COME ON IN AHEAD 8D

I also took Ms. Lovett's part! Please read her bio, it kind of has the past of the Underworld a bit n__n tiny bit c:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.