Æ’αтαℓιту: α zσмвιє яσℓєρℓαу {revivEDition}

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Jayn, Jun 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jayn

[​IMG]
    READER DISCRETION ADVISED. LOL. VIOLENT RP.​

(Huge, huge, huge thanks to FuzzyBlueLights for the images and some help with the Weapon System. <3)

Ask questions, post ideas, flip about about how awesome zombies are here. You can post your characters here AFTER the RP has started.

[​IMG]

ι η т я σ ∂ υ ¢т ι σ η

So, zombies aren’t unheard of, right? They bite you, you turn into one. They’re generally known as the “undeadâ€. Blahblahblah, some people will believe in anything… So, let’s try to think of a reasonable explanation. Let’s say…Zombies didn’t just spawn from out of nowhere because they felt like it. Let’s go with the parasite theory. There does indeed exist a parasite that mainly infects cats. It is called the Toxoplasma gondii. This parasite infects rats and alters the rats ways of thinking by moving up to the brain, making them attracted to cats and seek them out. The rats are then devoured and the parasite achieve it’s true objective which was to infect the cat, which then proceeds to go around infecting everything else it can before it dies. Smart parasite, eh? Good thing they don’t infect humans! Well…there’s the thing. They do.

Toxoplasma gondii is easily transmitted by eating raw or undercooked food, or even handling certain things and not washing your hands thoroughly after. About 1/3 of the human population is infected with this parasite, without even realizing it. The parasite then travels up to the human’s brain and the human begins to act nearly schizophrenic. A male “host†have lower IQs, shorter attention spans, and are more jealous, suspicious, anti-social and less attracted to women. A female “host†is tested to be more outgoing, friendly, are more promiscuous and are more attracted to men.

So what would happen if the Toxoplasma gondii evolved? What if those infected with Toxoplasmosis were able to be controlled easier? What if this parasite could trigger a thirst for domination? Survival of the fittest where only the strongest can ward off these infected humans?

A...Zombie Apocalypse?

Well hell, that’s way off into the future. You’ll probably be dead by then.

…Right?

Z σ м в ι є ѕ

…Guess not. Well, tough luck for you! But these things have to have a weakness, right? Let me give you a few pointers.

Sound. Zombies are attracted to it. If you know what’s good for you, you’ll keep quiet and stay still. Oh, yeah, if you didn’t know…Guns are loud.

They swarm. What’s this mean? Okay, okay. So let’s say you’re going on your little merry way and a zombie pops up. No big deal, let’s just bash their face in with a baseball bat. 3, 2, 1…Well, that was liberating. So you go on to continue your way before hearing more growls and groans behind you. Out of no where, you’re quickly surrounded and devoured. And my point is?
    Choose your battles wisely.

Ah, about bashing their face in. Yeah, that’s how you’re going to have to kill them. Go for the heads. Destroy the brain.

Once you’re bitten, you’re infected, and if they grab you, they’re not letting go.

Fire. So great, you’ve found yourself a flamethrower. One thing to keep in mind is…What’s worse: a zombie? Or a FLAMING ZOMBIE? They’ll take about five minutes to actually burn to death and be remotely affected.

One thing you DO have on your side is speed. They’re slow. If you can’t out run a zombie, you might want to work on getting in shape.

ω є α ρ σ η ѕ

Ooh! My favorite part. So, what are you going to kick some Zombie ass with? Well, you can technically use a chair for a weapon for all I care, but not EVERYONE can have a freakin’ lightsaber. So here is the weapon sign-up list. How this works is you pick a weapon PACK. Because in the real world, there is NO way you’d stick with the same weapon the whole time. Unless you died instantly. You get an opportunity to change weapons at every point location. HOWEVER, the last weapon in your weapon pack is NOT TO BE FOUND until we make it to a military base. Much too powerful.

Aside from everyday items, here are the badass ones that it’d be a total RP screw-over to give every single person.

Baseball Bat [?] -> Samurai sword [?] -> Energy Sword [?]

Why would I want this: ...Uh, hello? You get to swing a baseball bat…AT ZOMBIE’S HEADS. Close-range, easy to use, anyone with brute-force can handle this. Then, you get to SLICE HEADS OFF with a sword. And THEN, then you just go Halo on their butts. The force of the Energy Sword will send them flying back into others, easily taking out many at once or clearing the way.

Open|Taken

Shotgun[?] -> Sniper Rifle[?] -> Rocket Launcher[?]

Why would I want this: Close-range, and hey, you can very easily blow some heads off. Lock and load, baby. There’s a light at the bottom, which is convenient. It also has a magazine holster, so you don’t have to dig around for bullets. As for the sniper rifle…Ever heard of “Boom-headshot� Score some points somewhere hidden on a roof. And then, the freakin’ rocket launcher. If you’re a gun person or a long-range person, you might want to get this before someone else does. (Also, pistols and small handguns are something anyone can get. They won’t do much damage at all.)

Open|Taken

Smoke Bombs[?]-> Grenades[?] -> Landmines[?]

Why would I want this: Wellll, I admit, the first one is pretty lame. You throw a bomb and hide, from who? Zombies who don’t care? Well! The good news is that there will, of course, be times you’re going to have to hide from humans. Humans get CRAZY in times like these. Plus, you get some pretty damn good weapons in the future. Grenades! Who doesn’t love throwing a round device and watching bodies fly moments later? That, along with the fact that you get LANDMINES after! So you must have some serious skills. Worried about the horde of zombies coming towards you a few miles away that you just evaded? How about you lay down some mines for ‘em. They’re sure to love that. ;D Perfect if you finally want some rest. Just surround the place. …Though the explosions might…well, never mind.

Open|Taken

Axe[?]-> Machete[?] -> Chainsaw[?]

Why would I want this: First of all, the axe is effective for cracking skulls open. Gruesome, but true. The machete is also pretty badass. A zombie is reaching out for you? Maybe you should consider chopping an arm or two off. And the chainsaw…I don’t think I even need to go into that.

Open|Taken

ℓ σ ¢ α т ι σ η ѕ

The School

[​IMG]

Description: The school is the starting point. These locations don’t go in order, however, every person will be at school or at least moments away from the school by the time the Zombie Apocalypse essentially starts. Not everyone is in the same grade, of course, so let’s say that the college; middle, elementary and high school are all in walking distance of each other. That makes four buildings. Each building has five floors and access to the roof and basement. You will have access to nearly everything at the time the apocalypse starts. What is this everything I speak of?

Well, here are some places to keep in mind.
    The cafeteria: Food.

The Janitors closet: Possibly some weapons depending on how creative you want to get.

The Attendance Office: Phones, if you don’t have a cell phone. Also, there’s some first aid kit.

Teacher’s Lounge: Probably some keys to a few cars in the teacher’s parking lot.

Locker Room: Extra clothes, showers, equipment for sports. (AKA: More weapons.)

Parking lot: Cars…’Nuff said.

The Mall

[​IMG]

Description: So, why would you go to the mall during a Zombie Apocalypse? Well, lucky for you, the apocalypse broke out in broad daylight. This means that every single shop in the mall is open. No annoying gate or locked door. Everything is available to you. That means weapons galore. Golf clubs, tazers, ammo…There’s also first aid, food, clothing. Very good “checkpoint†too. Get split up? The mall is easy to find. Not saying there won’t be zombies, of course. You never know.

The Freeway

[​IMG]

Description: Oh, the freeway. How else do you expect to get the hell out of the country? Now, if you haven’t lost or crashed your car by now, you can go quite a bit on the road without stopping. Eventually, you might have to run over some zombies. However…If you’re walking, keep your weapons on you. Like I said, they swarm. You might only see one of them at once, and then suddenly you’re surrounded. Stay close together.

The Graveyard

[​IMG]

Description: You do not want to be here. So we already established that this is a parasite, not a ressurection of the dead. But how do we know that this advanced parasite doesn’t have the ability to use the brain to jump start the corpse? What if they could re-animate it? No, this doesn’t mean the person is alive and well with a soul and everything but…I would really stay clear of the graveyard if I were you. So why would you even end up here? Sometimes cars run out of gas at the least convenient time…

The Houses

[​IMG]

Description: Ah. So you finally made it to a neighborhood. Good, good. You can look for other survivors here…or you can steal some cars, some food, some weapons. Stock up on things, or try to find somewhere that looks remotely safe to sleep for the night.

The Grocery Store

[​IMG]

Description: Food. Food, food, food, food, food. You’re going to NEED food. Food and water. Also, there are phones, bathrooms. There’s even a nice little place to hide in the back. Oh, and some handguns to be found. Yeah, you might need those.

The Airport

[​IMG]

Description: Feel like hijacking a plane? Okay. So, this is dangerous…Very. I’m just going to say now…I’m going to allow plane-hijacking in this role-play. But for the sake of there being an actual struggle…The airport is going to be HARD to get to. And I mean, HARRRRRD. Also...If you suceed, EVERYONE has to be on this plane. I’m not having the group split up in different states/countries. Well, psh, not countries because…ANOTHER RULE, two hours. You get two hours on this plane before A) It starts to crash/run out of gas. B) …There’s are zombies in the bathroom, locked in there by previous people before they ran away, so you have to LAND before you crash.

The Bunkers

[​IMG]

Description: You’re finally getting close! You found a bunker. Checkpoint! Check wounds, actually sleep, relax, feel safe. …Until you have to move out again. These bunkers ARE safe…However, they’ll be close to the safety zone. So you won’t end up stumbling upon one for a lonnnnnnng time.

The Safety Zone

[​IMG]

Description: Alas, how parting is such great sorrow. You’ve reached a military base, escaping the worst of it. This is also where you unlock your third and best weapon. Depending on if we actually get this far, you might want to prepare. I mean, why would you need a weapon if you’ve reached safety? And yes, this is the END OF THIS ROLEPLAY. …But who says there can’t be a sequel? FATALITY: THE WAR.

Hell yeah.

¢ α я ѕ

So, I figured it would be totally lame to have everyone grabbing cars and whatnot. It would be unfair, and just another excuse for everyone to randomly split up. SO. There are only FOUR CAR SLOTS OPEN. These slots are…Hmm…How do I explain this. First come, first serve. There’s a raggedy old piece of crap, an awesome convenient sports car, the soccer mom’s dream come true, and a motorcycle up for grabs. Later down the road, there will be a bus and a tank. This…Bus, can only be used if over half of the Rpers are going to be on it and are together. The tank, however, can’t be used until towards the end of the roleplay.

Raggedy Old Piece of Crap
    [​IMG]
    Hours of Gas left: 1

Can it take running over zombies? No, you’ll probably crash.

Speed: 70mph.

Open|Taken

Awesomely Convenient Sports Car
    [​IMG]
    Hours of Gas left: 4

Can it take running over zombies? Only so many times. It can’t take going through a horde of them, but one or three, yeah.

Speed: 268mph

Open|Taken

Soccer Mom’s Dream Come True
    [​IMG]
    Hours of Gas left: 3

Can it take running over zombies? Yes.

Speed: 70mph.

Open|Taken

Motorcycle
    [​IMG]
    Hours of Gas left: 2

Can it take running over zombies? Unless you’re going to powerslide or do an awesome wheelie, I’d try to weave through…

Speed: 110mph

Open|Taken

Я υ ℓ є ѕ

☨ I am Goddess. Don’t backsass me, my rules go and I have the right to add more or modify.

☨ No godmodding. If you don’t know what that word means, leave. Now.

☨ At least five sentences a post. That’s a small paragraph, you can do it.

☨ No killing anyone without permission from both me and the person.

☨ Don’t spam this thread with questions. If you have one, please PM or VM me.

☨ No excessive cussing. There’s no need.

☨ Sex goes to PM, MSN, somewhere else. I’d rather not even go there. If you feel this RP is so arousing that you must mention some kind of sex scene, skip to the “morning afterâ€.

☨ Literacy is important to me. My OCD will kill you if you can’t use proper grammar or punctuation.
    Once again, please leave now if you can’t.

☨ And again, for the sake of my nerves and to prevent a seizure, please use some kind of pretty
    color for your font. Nothing hard too dark, nothing too blinding, or default.

☨ I am requiring you to use something to signify someone is speaking For example:

The girl walked over to the guy. “Hey, what’s up?†Then went on about their business.

☨ If you’re leaving, going to disappear, DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR DAMN CHARACTER. Kill them off, or put them somewhere alone so that no one else has to be stuck waiting for you to come back if you ever do.

☨ Don’t join if you’re going to quit without a good reason. I understand not Rping in a roleplay anymore, I’ve done it, but please let me know via PM or VM.

☨READ THE ROLEPLAY. THIS IS IMPORTANT AND ESSENTIAL. DO IT. ALL OF IT. READ. I WILL GIVE YOU SO MUCH HELL IF YOU DIDN’T READ AND END UP DOING SOMETHING I SAID NOT TO.

Ѕ к є ℓ є т σ η

Username:

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Bio: [OPTIONAL]

Dislikes:

Strengths:

Weaknesses

Car: [Optional]

Weapon Pack: [Optional] ​

Α ¢ ¢ є ρ т є ∂

Username: Jayn
    Name: Vanilla Pierce
    Appearance:
    [​IMG]
    Personality: Hyper, sweet, caring, curious. She doesn’t always listen, and because of her age, she can be extremely sensitive and loud without noticing it. Though she’s young, she takes in everyones feelings and can generally guess what’s going on, and point out safe locations.
    Bio: Vanilla (or, Vani), was bored in a quiet town to two middle-class parents. She had a sister and an older brother who were both away at college. Being quite young, she doesn’t have much of a past yet and she doesn’t have a long story to tell. She’s moved once away from her old town for reasons she doesn’t understand, and she wasn’t affected much by it. Though she’s social and friendly, most girls her age aren’t particularly interested in being friends with her. She’s much too eccentric for most people’s taste, and sometimes she doesn’t even realize just how isolated she may appear.
    Dislikes: Arguments, cherry flavored things, silence, witnessing romance.
    Strengths: She’s young and energetic. Even when everyone else might feel like giving up, she’ll push through and try to continue encouraging everyone.
    Weaknesses: She’s easily frightened and quite honestly will probably get in the way more often than she’ll be able to inflict any actual damage.
    Car: None.
    Weapon Pack: None.

Username: Jayn
    Name: Rosalie Chalice
    Appearance:
    [​IMG]
    Personality: Rosalie is serious. She doesn’t have the best sense of humor, and she’s more than bitter about a number of things in her life. She is a survivor. She’ll do anything to survive, and when she befriends someone, she’ll do anything to help them as well.
    Bio: Rosalie was born and raised to believe that perfection was absolutely achievable. Her father ran an important business and her mother had taken over when he passed. She was born to be wedded off to someone equally wealthy, and live on honoring the family name. However, when she finally turned of age, the first thing she did was leave her family without a word.
    Likes: Reading, tea, the quiet, taking baths, facing danger head-on.
    Dislikes: Loud people, young children, hiding.
    Strengths: Her determination helps her to remain logical and calm in all situations, thinking clearly and cool.
    Weaknesses: Her inability to relate to most people causes social awkwardness and her saying things that may be hurtful without her meaning to.
    Car: Soccer Mom’s Dream Come True
    Weapon Pack: Smoke Bomb Pack

Username: Fuzzy B.

Name: Jake Wryler

Appearance:http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e267/Koibito49/Jake2_Blur.png

Personality: In class he was quiet, straight A's and B's getter. But once he talks about his favorite subject, he becomes the open and charismatic person he always was.

Bio: As an only child with an natural liking for websurfing, he's spent alot of time researching the web's zombie conspiracies. Bookshelves are full of the fiction and 'non-fiction' of zombie stories and topics. Jake also has two parents who are generally nice people and he spends a good amount of family time with them. He also has basic driving skills and a permit.

Likes: Reading, video games, his parents, chocolate ice cream.

Dislikes: People who dislike books for dumb reasons.

Strengths: Able to pep people up. Latent leadership skills. His 'random' knowledge on multiple subjects.

Weaknesses: He can sometimes be rash. Can get frustrated when an answer doesn't come to him in a short amount of time or easily. He has a boiling points of stress.

Car: None

Weapon Pack:
    Baseball Bat [?] -> Samurai sword [?] -> Energy Sword [?]

Username: Britishism
    Name: Eddy Thomas
    Appearance: Short blond hair, stubbly beard. Gray and white clothes, gloves. Short but muscular. Pale.
    Personality: Rebellious, rude, cynical. He is extremely nice to only his best friends. Loves to make people laugh, and has gotten in trouble more times then he could count.
    Bio: He lives in a large family with 4 siblings. His rebellious side comes from being the oldest kid and taking the most responsibility. He finds zombies stupid ghost stories that idiots believe in. He has a drivers license. He spends very little time with his family, and spends most of his time smoking with his friends.
    Dislikes: Authority figures and his family.
    Strengths: Charismatic, athletic, fantastic driver. Able to fight very well, he boxes.
    Weaknesses: Hotheaded, rebellious, rude if pushed to his limits.
    Car: Awesomely Convenient Sports Car
    Weapon Pack: Axe->Machete->Chain Saw

Username: HellKitten

Name: Xioimara Dwyre

Appearance: Xioimara is slim but not too skinny. She has somewhat defined muscles. Xioimara has short auburn red hair and amber eyes(wears contacts). Her skin is lightly tanned but still she's pretty pale. Xioimara wears black converse, dark red skinny jeans, and black t shirt that is sometimes accompanied by a hoodie. Xioimara stands at about 5' 4''.

Personality: Xioimara is hot-headed. She will stand up to almost anyone or anything. She won't take bull from anyone. Xioimara is quite and a thinker though you should remember she has been diagnosed with manic depression.

Bio: Xioimara grew up moving back and forth throughout the world. She lives with her mother currently. Over the past year Xioimara has become intrigued with the idea of the undead. At the same time she has also developed a huge anxiety and fear of zombies.

Likes: Drawing, and playing. She always enjoys finding time to train.

Dislikes: Xioimara has an absolute hatred for the undead. At one point or another she'll probably hate anything that she sees or hears. Xioimara doesn't like being told what to do or being showed up to.

Strengths: Xioimara has outstanding stamina when it comes to hand-to-hand combat, she is powerful, and full of pride.

Weaknesses: Like her strengths, Xioimara has three weaknesses. She has always had a horrible anxiety and fear of the undead, therefore if she's caught off guard she can have a tendancy to freeze up. Xioimara is not fast and is often slowed down in fighting and running because of her bad knees and elbows.

Car: Motorcycle

Weapon Pack: [pending]

Username: heartless_angel

Name: Mya Hark

Appearance:*http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j449/anime1hime/onochi.jpg

Personality: Very spirited and freeflowing. Intellegent as well.*

Bio: Blankies for now :3

Likes: Candy, people, math, firearms, fruit, and soft, fuzzy things

Dislikes: Lots of vegetables, loud, annoying sounds, repetition, insects, and darkness

Strengths: Ability to improvise a lot with the surroundings around her. Knowladge in math also helps out in sticky situations (not literally :<)*

Weaknesses: Hates a lot of common worldly things. She is sometimes clumsy and also has extreme mood swings. *

Car: [Optional] None

Weapon Pack: Handgun->Semi-Auto Rifle->Plasma Rifle

Username: Master of Keyblade

Name: Akira Sukui

Appearance: http://quizfarm.com/quiz_images/results/199593_79132.JPG

Personality:Calm and collective

Bio: Growing up which a brother that always thought that zombies were real and spent most of his time trying to convince everyone that they were comming was in a way hard for Akira. the only good thing that came out of it was that his brother got a lot of safety provisions.

Dislikes: Clowns, Feeling powerless, Death

Strengths: His courage, The fact that he doesn't give up easily.

Weaknesses: Doesn't react well to thing coming out of nowhere

Car: N/A

Weapon Pack: Shotgun-> Sniper Rifle->Rocket Launcher

Username:Firekeyblade

Name:Sammy Zi

Appearance: Relatively short woman that wears her white coat even when not working because it "makes her look cool". She always wears her medium length hair in a low ponytail.

Personality:Kind and caring as required of a doctor. She can be quite serious but also joke around some as laughter is the best medicine sometimes. She cares a lot about others and wants to live to continue helping people. Especially in this time of chaos. She also has a pretty bad memory of stuff.

Bio: Fresh out of medical school, Sammy worked at a small family practice as a general practitioner. Since she likes cats, there's no doubt she's a host of the parasite. However, since she became paranoid after taking a parasitology class one semester, she asked beforehand from a parasitologist friend of hers for a toxin that would wipe out any parasite she had in her. Thus this will come in handy.

Dislikes:Shady people, zombies, bugs

Strengths: Has great knowledge of the human body and various diseases.

Weaknesses Is not ridiculously athletic or strong. Can lift a decent amount, and can run a fair distance.

Car: None. ( it got damaged)

Weapon Pack: Metal rod, pistol, uzi

Username- Roxas&Sora4E
    Name- Ally
    Age- 15
    Appearance- http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSg5KAFW3tdM6yIlusSsOromkGAdCN7ij6BVspnCNrFfdAvxqMxRw
    Likes- Spending tim with freinds, staying up late, having fun and shopping.
    Dislikes- People yelling at her, being rushed, and being ignored.
    Strengths- People motivating her, consintration, and people believing she can do things.
    Weaknesses- Doubt, people saying she cant do things, unfocused and lack of energy.
    Car- none
    Weapon pack- none

Username: Program

Name: Josielyn[Jo-see-leen],Willies

Appearance:
    Color to come!
    Hair: Brunette
    Skin:Pale
    eyes: Hazel
    [​IMG]

Personality: Josielyn is very active, playing baseball on her school's team. She is a bit anti-social to new people, and will shy off or try to get the conversation over but, there are people who she likes and will converse will actively, her friends; takes a while for her to make a friend but, she will try to make them. She's mostly a hermit in her room when Baseball season is over or she finds a good game, playing video games and on her laptop. When she gets a friend, she tries to protect them and make them feel happy but, she tends to get too hyper in doing so or failing. Once friends she'll so her peppiness and fun face.She doesn't like to fight but, will do her best in one. She thinks 'doing your best' is acceptable enough for her, such as getting B's. With that she also as her scared side, which she hides, she is sensitive to yelling, near anything will scare her mad to jump away from it and to cry. She may change through the RP, personality never stays the same as you grow.

Likes: Anything that catches her interest, any genre of songs if it gets her imagination working, doodling anime/manga, watching anime/manga,playing video games, BaseBall,BasketBall,Hockey,napping,reading a good book,skateboarding,Gymnastics,going on forums,being on her laptop and her cellphone and more to come through out the Rp.

Dislikes:
    Snotty people,hypocrites,'Perfect' people, exercising(Though She Has too),getting lectured, people trying to change her; she likes to change at her own pace,hackers,Zombies,scary movies,scary things,the dark and more to come as the Rp continues.

Strengths: She has a strong, athletic body due to her sportiness. Her brain can think of pros and cons of anything, she's good at quickly founding resources, she take action quickly if its life impending or needed, she takes the little things just in case. A good swing,fast,agile.

Weaknesses: Her brain will shut down and fog her clarity and thinking at times, she has to think over things,she worries a bit too much, she gets scared easily, she gets queasy easy, she tends to blank out or daydream, when she walks her runs she usually looks down not taking in her surroundings, Poles hate her and will hit her XD))

2. FuzzyBlueLights Traverse Town Homebody

iloveyouJayniloveyouJayniloveyouJayniloveyouJayniloveyouJayniloveyouJayniloveyou

3. Jayn

[​IMG]

- - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - -:- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    OOC: Word of
    warning, the Zombie Apocalypse has NOT started yet. <3
    Keep an eye the "timer" on the top right side of my posts.

Also, thanks to Fuzzy for preventing auto-merge.

Time: 7:25am
    Day of the Week: Monday
    School Starts In: Ten Minutes.​

[​IMG]

“Eh…†The young girl tilted her head to the side, peering down at a messily drawn picture with a frown before reaching out with a small hand to her tipped over and opened crayon box, the colors spilled out over the beige-colored desk randomly. Her eyes only spent a fraction of a second scanning each color before she closed one bright violet eye to more accurately peer down into the empty box. Her favorite color was missing, and it was positively crucial that she had it. It would make a lovely addition to her own memorized color spectrum drawn on the white page before her.

Nervously, she chewed on her bottom lip and raised her eyes, carefully veiling most of her frustration underneath heavy curled lashes. The teacher had left the room to grab some more supplies for the day’s lessons, and the little girl already knew that the arts supply drawer was locked tight. Her shimmering irises only briefly glanced over at a table opposite of her, but even in such a short moment, she had taken in the fact that the girl chatting to friends across from her had the color on her desk.

School had yet to start, but Vanilla and a handful of other students were “fortunate†enough to take the bus and arrive approximately fifteen minutes before the bell rang, on good days. Mrs. Anderson, the teacher for this particular class, would entertain these students with either a game or an activity when they arrived on time while she prepared for the day. Now even though the girl wasn’t alone in the classroom, she couldn’t help but feel like it. Something gnawed at her when she was forced to interact with another child in a group, something she was much too innocent to understand. So even though the color was only a foot or two in front of her, she would merely sit and wait for her trusted teacher to come back.

She wasn’t anti-social, or anything. She was actually quite friendly and talkative towards her peers, yet she found herself hesitant to ask for any favors, especially in front of someone else. This baffled her, so instead of analyzing herself, she merely looked down at the page once more and sighed out to herself.

“Maybe red will be fine…â€

[​IMG]

Dearest Someone,

I am beginning to wonder if leaving home was such a good idea. Though I was not predominantly free to do as I desired in that household, I had a home and a place to return to. I am continuously troubled by the thought that someday, I may possibly require my parents. Whether it is financial or emotional support, the door I have closed could very well cost me sanctuary during a time I am left susceptible to the negative changes that life brings us.

Or perhaps it is not that I doubt my wellbeing in the future, but that I regret the method of which I broke free of their control? There is not a question in my mind that somewhere inside of me, I appreciate and deeply admire my parents dedication is providing me with the best, while teaching me to do the same for my own family. However, I feel that myself as a human being is utterly lost to them. Am I to blame for taking everything so willingly; so passive aggressively? Should I have forced them to get to know me?

It is not something I feel should be forced upon someone to connect with another. I suppose I shall take initiative within myself and contact my father immediately to explain my feelings and views on things. If he cannot understand, then it is out of my control. But I deduct my leaving so suddenly may have indeed been a rash move.

I love you in the past, and I’ll love you in the future,
    Rosalie.

She smiled calmly, neatly and precisely folding the piece of paper into four parts before dropping it into a folder, softly tucking the folder back into her book bag before standing up. Her eyes peered up into the sky for a moment, taking in the fresh air and the deep blue of the heavens above her before brushing off her dark skirt and starting to walk towards the college building herself. Class would be starting soon, and she hated being late.

“ Beautiful day today…â€

4. Britishism Gummi Ship Junkie

Eddy sat in his car, smoking. People walked past, books in their hands. He took a last drag, and tossed it into the ashtray in between his seats. He carefully opened the door, careful not to cause any damage. He's a senior in high school now, almost into his real life. He's not going to college- he wants his life ahead of him. He walks to the door of the school, pushing it open slowly and striding in. He high-fives a few people as he walks in, nodding self-absorbed. He strode into his classroom and sat down. "It's almost over." he said to himself repeatedly. "It's almost over."

5. FuzzyBlueLights Traverse Town Homebody

There were three others done with their tests and he was one of them. Idly Jake tapped the eraser end of his pencil against his notebook while staring off into the wood nothingness of his conscious. Rocketships, zombies, explosions, breasts, all these floated in a bored stupor about his skull until he got up suddenly and wryly excused himself from the classroom. Still humming and thinking to himself, he got a drink of water then used the restroom, all the while pondering a question he'd been pondering for years. If a zombie woman was pregnant and the baby clearly got infected, would it eat it's mother? Or feast on what human she devoured. But what if the child had the rare mysterious gene that protected it naturally from the strain of it? Oh questions, questions, questions.

6. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    Akira could still hear his brother tell him about the comming of the zombies as he left for school. It's not that he didn't want him to talk about it, it just that it sometimes became long winded and cause him to be late. When made it to school, he went straight for his classroom. Just like always he went towards his seat and sat down. I wonder if anything going to make this day exciting. He thought staring out the window. Everything was the same, birds were flying in the sky, cars were heading where ever their drivier wanted to go, and people were walking around. Nothing about this day was different.

7. HellKitten Kingdom Keeper

"Are you coming home after school?" Her mother's voice asked as she held open the door for Xioimara.
    "Not sure yet. Depends on how much homework I have. I'll call you after school." Xioimara smiled to her mother. Her mom smiled back. Xioimara was running late for school as usual but it was almost the end of the year. Being on time didn't concern her that much by this time. "Okay talk to you then." Her mom said. Xioimara walked by through the door and looked over her shoulder as she left. "I love you." She smiled kindly to her mother.
    "I love you too." She smiled back.

Xioimara breathed and headed down the stairs to her complex's parking lot. Xioimara pulled keys out of her pocket as she approached her motocycle. Xioimara started the bike. She put her backpack on as well as her helmet. Xioimara headed off to school. It really wasn't that far of a drive. If she didn't feel so lazy all the time, she could probably walk. In a matter of minutes, she could see the school in sight. She noticed a ratty looking man on the side of the road. He held a sign. THE END IS COMING! It read. Xioimara rolled her eyes. 'Homless people...' She noticed another raggedy looking person a little bit further down. She held up another sign while a sickly looking distressed teen lay at her feet. HELL IS HERE. Xioimara drove past. 'Don't they have a boundary limit near schools or something?' Xioimara asked herself.

She pulled up towards the school lots. She parked her motorcycle and got off. Xioimara took off her helmet. "Little late, aren't you?" A voice asked from behind Xioimara as a male figure approached her. "Sorry, felt like sleeping in a little." She confessed. The two smiled at eachother. The male had neat black hair, blue eyes, and a lean, muscular figure. "The bell is about to ring. Should probably get our stuff." He noted. Xioimara smiled with agreement as the two headed towards their locker.

8. heartless_angel Traverse Town Homebody

Mya sat back in her seat, enjoying the fact she aced her math final...again. She wasn't too proud of the fact she aced it. She just wanted to see the dirty looks the other students did which was basically the whole class. The teacher quietly coughed. Now students, I would like to congradulate Mya Hark for acing the math final. No one spoke or cheered, but the teacher smiled at Mya. Good job. Now since break is close, feel free to do whatever you like. As the teacher pulled out a magazine to read, the students started bursting into chatter. Mya sat silent, daydreaming next week when she could get a hunting license and hunt some game.

9. Jayn

[​IMG]

OOC: OMG, ZOMBIES, GUYZ.

Time: 10am.
    Day of the Week: Monday​

• [​IMG]

If there was one thing Vanilla envied most about the upper class students was the fact that they didn’t have to stay in one class for the entire day. It wasn’t that she didn’t like Mrs. Anderson, but it was the fact that if something went wrong; she was forced to stay in the same classroom with the same giggling and gossiping little kids. There was, however, one point in the day where she was free from the humiliation. It was a luxury even the “big kids†didn’t have any more. She had recess.

During this time, little Vani would often go around to the other side of the building completely and sit among the splendid daffodils and dandelions—all alone, of course—and entertain herself with a book or a page to color on. Today, however, it was raining. In order to be equally alone, she would have to wander through the halls of the elementary, out the other door and towards the parking lot.

Once she was successful in escaping her class, she sat upon the steps to the building and looked up at the sky. In front of her was a tall man with black hair and a serious face, another girl walking past him. In the distance though, there was another man. He seemed to be stumbling towards the school, moving at a slow and awkward pace, his head dropped to one side and arms hanging limply down at his ribs. He was limping, or simply trudging and dragging his feet as he walked.

Vani blinked, making a small mew-like curious sound before picking herself off of the steps and beginning to walk past the girl and the man by a black car and towards the gate separating her from the stranger who was walking from the opposite sidewalk across the empty black street and towards the school. Vani turned around; knowing the entrance to the parking lot was on the other side and wondering what the man’s intention was. As he got closer and closer, the little girl noticed that his skin was an off-white color. His eyes were white, sunken in with dark black rings around it, and his lips were parted lazily as he limped his way closer.

“What…happened to you…?†She wondered out loud, much too curious to move further back behind the gate like her instincts told her. Suddenly, a distant groan caught her attention and she moved her eyes away from the man, spying a few others walking in the same manner he was, heads dropped or awkwardly twitching. Her eyes were fixed on these figures to intently; she didn’t even notice the closest man was right against the heavy bars of the gate now.

His palm arm quickly reached out, grabbing at the white-colored fabric along her small torso and sending fear rippling through her body as his own twitched and dead eyes rolled back into his head, mouth stretched unnaturally wide as he stayed gripping and tugging at her uniform. Vani’s entire body went rigid, her eyes wide as her brain tried to register what was happening at her at such an alarm rate. The man continued making odd noises and mashing his face against the bars—the only thing keeping them apart.

With a loud and uncontrollable scream, the ten-year-old began to struggle back, finally realizing she was in some kind of danger and that this man wasn’t normal. She pushed her light-brown school shoes against the bars, screaming her terrified little heart out, knowing someone was around to hear her. …Along with the two she had seen previously, the figures in the distance suddenly froze at the sound of her voice, changing their direction to that of the school.

[​IMG]

Without any sort of warning, almost as though everyone internally knew what was about to happen in their lives, the sound of pencil lead scratching against lined paper suddenly ceased, pencils dropping as a loud childlike scream echoed from the parking lot, bouncing off of the buildings and empty spaced until it reached their ears. The professor frowned, normally rolling his eyes and moving on with the lesson. He seemed to realize that it was not the same childish squealing that he would hear throughout the day, but indeed something serious.

Just as he put down his chalk and reached for his phone to call for security to check it out, a pale and breathless looking professor stumbled into the room, eyes wide and hands shaking nervously. She was staring right into the man’s eyes wildly.

“Mary-Anne…?†The professor questioned, taking notice of the students running to either side of the hallway outside of the door. At the sight of this, many students in Rosalie’s own class began to pack their bags or whip out their cellphones. The shaky professor at the door walked in and navigated through those making their way out, reaching up to the small television in the corner of the room and flipping it on, having a very hard time with shaking hands piloting to the correct channel and turning the volume up. Finally, a blaring males voice filled the room, images flickering on the screen.

"…It is said that the toxoplasma gondii parasite once only seemed interested in infecting that of felines and rodents, but today scientists claim that this parasite has reached an advanced stage in which it can infect the host and….â€

“There is a nation-wide break out. Citizens everywhere are showing advanced signs of infection…"

Rosalie could feel her heart beating against her chest rapidly, her own eyes starting to widen as she reached into her bookbag and pulled out a pink flip phone.

69 NEW MESSAGES

Rosalie? Where are you?! Did you hear about the Zombies?

I think it’s a government conspiracy. Lol! Are they ****ing serious? At least this means no school for a while…
                FWD: ZOMBIES R ATTACKING THE CITY. GET OUT WEN U CAN, U WANT TO GET 2 THE MILITARY BASE OUTSIDE OF HERE. DON’T TRUST THE POLICE!!!! SEND THIS TO EVRY1 U KNO! GOD BLESS!

L4D much?
                Your parents are worried sick.

Are you there?

“Oh God…†Without even bothering to go through the rest of the messages, Rosalie quickly dialed her father’s number, closing her eyes and praying there would be some kind of answer. When there was none, she simple closed her phone and slipped it back into her bag, gathering the rest of her things and calmly walking out of the classroom without another word.

Upon leaving the room, she was instantly shoved and pushed by various hurried people trying to escape. There was so much panic that she felt herself close to running herself, taking a deep breath instead and trying to work through this situation using her brain.

Zombies? What in the hell is going on…?

10. Britishism Gummi Ship Junkie

Eddy sat in his seat, a polite young boy. He didn't need to ruin his plan now. He was going to spike the sodas in the teacher's lounge. He laughed quietly. And then he got a call. "Mr. Thomas?" his teacher said, trying not to laugh. "Is that your cell phone, Mr. Thomas?" Eddy waved at the teacher grinning, and answered the call. A high-strung female voice cried"Oh, God, Eddy it's awful!" Eddy blinked twice and looked at the caller ID. "Oh, ****, it's Mom." he muttered under his breath. "What is it, Mom?" he said in his best little boy voice. "GAAAAAH!!!" his mother screamed, and the signal was lost. "The ****?" he whispered. He kicked his chair out from under him and dashed to the parking lot. He ran as fast as he could towards his car, throwing open the door and jumping in. He jammed the key in the ignition. It was taking a long time to start. This was one of the first times Eddy regretted having a sports car. He jumped back out and dialed his mom's number. The familiar beep meant her phone was off. Eddy swore. Suddenly, he heard a high-pitched scream from the elementary school parking lot. He swore again and ran inside. He noticed the entire school was in panic now, kicking open doors and screaming. He pushed people out of the way and threw open the doors to the cafeteria. He grabbed a few burgers and tossed them in a paper bag. He smashed into the gym and grabbed a baseball bat. He slung it over the shoulder and ran out to the parking lot. "I'm ready." he muttered. "Come on."

11. heartless_angel Traverse Town Homebody

Mya was consistantly daydreaming until the teacher tapped the table with his pencil. Students, we may have a grave situation. A virus carried around has evolved and now- He was cut off by a scream and a rush of footsteps near their room. -thigs have gotten out of hand. All students, please call your parents to take you home. Under any circumstances that you do NOT walk out of this school ALONE. Stay safe. Fight if you have to. As the teacher left the room, students panically packed up and hurried out. Mya felt confused. Virus? Evolvation? What's going on? She packed up and went outside. She left her cell phone at home so she had no choice but to head home alone. She then heard a high pitched scream in the elementry school area. Mya hurried there to see a 10 year old being assulted by a...human? She kicked the man from behind. Hey old man! What the hell is wrong- She gasped and backed off when she saw his condition. W-what the...what's happening? She looked back at the little girl and then back at the man. Could this be what the teacher was talking about?

12. HellKitten Kingdom Keeper

As the two opened their locker they noticed a crowd of people rushing towards them. Xioimara looked at her male companion and they were pushed aside. Xioimara pushed back. "Watch where you're going, asshole." She demanded as the horde of people ended. "Preps." The male muttered. He shut the locker, holding Xioimara's books and they headed down to their class.

Xioimara raised an eyebrow. The school sounded different. Most of the classrooms were totally empty. They looked like a hurricane had blown through the rooms. Xioimara stopped to look at one of the televisions that were left on. "Hey, in here." The two entered the deserted classroom. The anchorman looked like he was struggling to keep his act together. Xioimara huffed. "This disease..." The anchorman stopped as one of the cameracrew went up to him and whispered in his ear. The anchorman broke down, "No one is at the mercy of this disease!" He cried. Xioimara glanced at the male. Xioimara heard a grunt behind her. She turned to see a deceasing man staggering towards the two. Xioimara's friend took off at the sight. Xioimara froze. She stared into his lifeless eyes. Xioimara shivered. She knew exactly what this was. She stared on.
    "Xioimara, run!" Her friend shouted as the undead man drew closer. "Move!" He urged. The monster put a hand on Xioimara. A wooden desk cracked over the beast's head. Alucard held the desk over his head ready to hit the monster again if it reared its ugly head back up. "Xioimara!" He shouted trying to unfreeze the teen. "Behind you!" He pushed Xioimara out of the way and used to desk to bring down yet another undead. They just seemed to be popping up out of nowhere. Xioimara fell to the ground and her muscles started to move again. She looked over her shoulder at her savior. The one he had pushed her out of the way from had managed to break through his defense. It reached its arms out and pulled him in. "Run!" He screamed. Xioimara was on her feet and out the door. Blood pulsed through every vein in her body. She shook so badly she could barely keep her balance as she ran.

Xioimara bounded her way out of the school in what felt like seconds. Adrenaline made her feel like her heart was about to explode. She couldn't focus on anything. She made her way through any barriers that ravaged the high school. Xioimara made her way to the parking lot and darted towards her motorcycle. The range rover her mom owned was next to her bike. Her mom's boyfriend was driving. Xioimara ran up to the car. She tried pulling the backdoor open. It was locked. She pulled it harder. "Let me in!" Xioimara shouted. Xioimara looked into the rover. She window and seat of the passenger's side was covered in blood. Her mother was slumped over. Xioimara's eyes widened. "Take this." Xioimara was handed a weapon. Her mother's boyfriend's hand left a print of blood on the gun. He was trying to keep it so she wouldn't think anything was wrong. Xioimara looked back up at him. The side of his neck was torn open. His eyes looked sunken.

There's a military base out of town. Near the bunkers we used to visit." He told her. "We'll meet you there." He told her. Xioimara stared at him. "That gun is called a blunderbuss. There's five powder bullets in here," He shakily handed her a bandoleer. Xioimara put it over her shoulder and secured the blunderbuss in the back of the bandoleer. "When that runs out, you can used whatever you can savange from those bastards out there." He told her. "See you soon." He said to her. The two left. Xioimara stood there. She wasn't sure what to think of anything.

13. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    Akira made sure that he wasn't stuck in the classroom after the alert ended. It wasn't like he was running being that their teacher left before everyone else did. Please let this be a misunderstanding and my brother wasn't right. He thought running through the halls heading for the emergency exit. He wasn't taking any risk about running into a zombie unarmed.

14. AwkwardFailure Traverse Town Homebody

Zack sneezed, the noise echoing off the walls of the musty janitors office. He often hid in here, but today he had a good reason. He fumbled with his phone, managing to call his moms phone, a loud voice picked up, "Hello!" the background was filled with disorientated noises, "Mom, are you okay?!" Zack asked with slight fear, "HOLY SHlT!" he heard his mother shout, surprised of the fact she cursed while talking to him, the nerve of her! "Mom?" he asked shakily, followed by a something that sounded like a phone falling, then everything became silent. With trembling hands he closed his phone and put it in his pocket. He took a shaky breath, Calm. Calm. Stay clam. he thought to himself, completely wiping the soothing thought away and bolting out of the small closet, running straight for the gym. In the hallway students were screaming, some practically running in circles. He ran inside the equipment room, or in other words, the 5th grade boys locker room. He opened up the heavy door and sprinted toward the back, bending into the abandoned shower room, now filled high with various sports items. There, right at the front, perfectly clean and new, was his gym teachers golfing kit. No wonder he put it there, probably since other kids never come back here. He took a 5 Iron from the golf set, walking out of the locker room a bit less tense, but still keeping a solid run.
    Zack ran out the door, other students still running in circles inside, the teachers trying to calm them. He knew the only place where he would find some kind of transportation.."The High School parking lot." he muttered to himself, coming to a short stop, his heart pounding like a bass drum. Adrenaline made his body tremble, not sure if he should be running for his life or grinning wildly. But he could figure that out later. He ran off in the direction of the high school parking lot, waving his golf club high in the air, which made a kind of swoosh noise. He payed no attention to his surroundings, just what he wanted to do, where he wanted to go. He completely drowned out a scream or two, but he drew closer..closer..

15. Jayn

[​IMG]

OOC: OMG, ZOMBIES, GUYZ.

Time: 10am.
    Day of the Week: Monday​

• [​IMG]

Vani was a good girl. She had been taught right from wrong, safe from dangerous, reality from imagination. So why was it, that all of those boundaries seemed to be broken now? It was so hard for her little mind to grasp what she was supposed to do. She was taught not to go with strangers, but this stranger had saved her.

She was taught to go to a teacher when things were dangerous at school, but all of the teachers were starting to panic along with the students. She was taught that things like this only happen in movies, video games, and books. Not in reality. Not really. But she couldn’t be in anything like that, could she be?

Shakily, the ten-year-old made her way to Mia, biting down at her quivering bottom lip as she attempted to grasp what had just—or, almost, happened to her. She swallowed hard and tried to find her voice, looking down at the torn waist of her uniform with a small whimper.

[​IMG]

Escape, escape, escape, escape… As Rosalie navigated through the crowds of people, several things were going through her mind. She kept wondering what she should do first, if she should stop to help anyone. In her mind, she flipped through the possible scenarios and reasons for this. Was it just a hoax? But the government wouldn’t let such a massive scare get so out of hand so quickly…

She ran out of the school, breathing hard and looking around her. Luckily, most of the zombies had collected over to the far side of the elementary building, but there were still a few on the side of the high school. The girl’s eyes narrowed as she took in every possible enemy, blocking out the rather disturbing images granted by the fallen before readying the only weapon she had—her book bag.

She took a few deep breaths before taking off in a sprint, pushing off from her starting point as fast and powerful as her legs would take her as she ran towards her destination. The door to the high school was wide open, and blocked by a pale figure—a zombie, she believed. It felt rather silly to accept the idea of a zombie’s existence to willingly, but she had no choice.

Rosalie looked around for anything more powerful than what she had and eventually locked her eyes upon a long metal bar, conveniently leaning against the side of the building. The girl swung her bag over her shoulder and grabbed the base of the bar, hesitantly yet efficiently creeping up behind the zombie and letting out a soft groan as she swung the bar as hard as she could into the back of its head.

At first, it seemed to do nothing, the zombie letting out a loud groan and merely slumping over slightly before starting to turn towards her, but it had done enough for her. Rosalie already knew that she didn’t have enough strength to cause server damage to the being, but a stumble was all she needed to lift her leg and kick the body away from the door. The previous stumble assisted in the tumbling of the corpse and the girl smiled to herself and took off strong down the hallway, towards the cafeteria.

16. Britishism Gummi Ship Junkie

Eddy swung the bat, knocking the zombie that was pursuing him backwards. It did little damage, and Eddy swore. He dashed to the side and notice a kid running towards him with a golf club. Eddy yelled and rolled to the side. The zombie roared up over him. Eddy threw himself under the zombie's feet and turned around. The kid was still running. "Hey, wait!" yelled Eddy. He ran after the kid, noticing his camouflage shorts. "That kid..." he muttered. "Almost killed me!" he kept running, knowing he'd catch up to him soon.

17. heartless_angel Traverse Town Homebody

OOC: It's Mya, not Mia btw :P

BIC: Mya kicked the corpse away and walked slowly towards Vanilla. Hey it's alright. I won't hurt you. I'm trying to help you out. She extended an arm to her. It wasn't the best time to do this, but she didn't want to leave the girl out here. My name is Mya. What's yours?

OOC: Short post is short D:

18. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    Upon getting outside, Akira noticed that everything was in chaos. Why did you have be right. He thought taking a look around where he was at. He had managed to get away from the school and end up close to the elementary school, the exact place the scream had came form. I have to get home, at least there i'll have some supplies.With that he began to run for the school gate.

19. AwkwardFailure Traverse Town Homebody

Zack heard pounding footsteps behind him, and he took a quick glimpse back, thankful to see it wasn't a zombie. He slowly slowed down, coming to a stop and turning back around. He felt as though something was breathing on the back of his neck, and he turned around as quickly as possible. Of course, his dreams hadn't come true, a zombie was heading toward him almost as though in slow motion. Zack jumped a little bit, wanted to scream, but he controlled himself, running up and furiously whacking it at it's head as quick as he could, screaming when a bit of blood splattered. He wouldn't stop hitting, stepped back when it stepped back, but then the zombie seemed to lunge at him. Zack did what he learned in baseball, run to the side and slide. Of course, he only fulfilled the 'slide part.' He scrambled up while moving backwards, holding his golf club like a baseball bat and as the zombie moved to just the right range he swung, knocking the zombie sideways, but still not killing it. He looked at the boy he didn't know, "You're kidding me, right?" he asked, holding the golf club at his side, running and doing an uppercut, hitting mainly behind the chin. It's knees buckled, but it caught itself, "A little bit of help?" he asked, the zombie still not very phased and crawling back up.

20. Britishism Gummi Ship Junkie

"Huh?" Eddy said in shock. This kid couldn't be older than 12 and he was smashing this zombie. "Oh, right!" Eddy said awkwardly. He spun around, catching the zombie in the back of the neck with his bat. The zombie stumbled forward and smashed against the ground. Eddy grinned and held out his hand for a high-five. He didn't get one as the zombie leapt up and brought Eddy to the ground, knocking his baseball bat away. Eddy swore and kicked at the zombie. Blood spurted out, but the zombie didn't flinch. Eddy swung his fists and tried to roll to the side. He couldn't make it. The zombie raised its sickening hand above Eddy's head."Kid!!!" Eddy yelled in terror. "Help me out here!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.