Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger vs Power Rangers

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Fayt-Harkwind, Jul 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

The Earth was once home to the 35 Super Sentai, heroes who would defend it against a variety of villains. In the end only one Sentai remained after the first 34 sacrificed their power to force back the Zangyack forces. Through many battles using the powers of the past Super Sentai in the form of Ranger Keys it seemed like the Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger would defeat the Zangyack and return peace to Earth but their fight was interrupted.

A parallel universe not involved with Super Sentai had ripped a hole into space and caused the Gokaiger to be removed from the universe and enter another.

The Ranger Keys they carried in a chest on their ship was struck with energy causing them to change into devices before the crews’ eyes. Upon contact with land the keys that had changed into devices where launched into the air and disappeared in a spray of lights across the sky. The Gokaiger had only one option: to find the keys.

A bolt of lightning appeared over their heads and a second ship crashed before them. People in strange uniforms stepped out from within it. Some of the lights from the Ranger Keys appeared again and dived into the hands of the people in the second ship revealing them to be morphing devices.

After talking with the group of people they realised what had happened. The Gokaigers where pulled into the Power Ranger Universe and the future Rangers of the universe where pulled to the present. The keys changed from the Ranger Keys passing through the morphing grid and revived the powers of the Power Rangers.

To return home the Gokaiger must recover the keys, but some of them are held by Power Rangers who might not return them. They must work together or defeat the Rangers in order to return home.

But there are many things the Gokaiger don’t know and many surprises along the road.

Rules:
    1. Follow the rules of site and section.
    2. You can play as any Power Ranger (except dead ones) or any Gokaiger for now.
    3. I have a plot in mind so I might rush people a little bit.
    4. Only use powers that your character has.
    5. 3 characters max.
    6. I’ve taken certain characters for plot purposes.
    7. If a Ranger has been more than one Ranger (i.e. Tommy) they can be any of those Rangers but can only use one power at a time. Some characters or ranger powers may not apply for this due to circumstances (i.e. Tommy was the Red Turbo Ranger for a while but T.J. is usually seen as it instead (think Forever Red)). Ask me if you need any help with this.
    8. I won’t be asking to fill out a character form like usual but instead a knowledge form that depends on the characters you wish to be. This will be done in PM and must not be posted in the OOC thread.
    9. Rangers can be from Mighty Morphin’ to Samurai, that should mean any are usable including Ranger-like allies.
    10. The mecha and zords aren’t available. This will be explained in the plot.
    11. The Gokaiger start with the keys of Rangers that aren’t used in Power Rangers:
    a. Himitsu Sentai Goranger
    b. JAKQ Dengekitai
    c. Battle Fever J
    d. Denshi Sentai Denziman
    e. Taiyou Sentai Sun Vulcan
    f. Dai Sentai Goggle Five
    g. Kagaku Sentai Dynaman
    h. Choudenshi Bioman
    i. Dengeki Sentai Changeman
    j. Choushinsei Flashman
    k. Hikari Sentai Maskman
    l. Choujuu Sentai Liveman
    m. Kousoku Sentai Turboranger
    n. Chikyuu Sentai Fiveman
    o. Choujin Sentai Jetman
    p. Gosei Sentai Dairanger (except Kiba Ranger)
    q. Tensou Sentai Goseiger ​
    12. I’ll add more rules as necessary.

Click to see the OOC Thread for character sign ups

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.