the glee project

Discussion in 'Movies & Media' started by Shinichi Izumi, Jul 25, 2011.

1. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

its the best reality show to me,verry etertaining.

its basicaly a reality show about singing and dancing (just like real glee) but without all the excessive,un-necessary and made-up drama as normal reality shows, they make music videos every episode and they turn out pretty awesome, you should really check them out some time, check it out

katy perry- fireworks
    [video=youtube;lgpSPBXVIR0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgpSPBXVIR0[/video]

CanT´ TOuch this

[video=youtube;uzNv_t3Nt_s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzNv_t3Nt_s[/video]

2. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

I really like this show! I think the best part about it is that the people who work on Glee are the ones who are doing the "judging." It's much better than having someone else do it. I still haven't picked anyone that I actually want to be on the show though. To me, right now, none of them can handle being on Glee.

3. Jayn

I watch it for fun. I'm not really immersed in it right now, but meh. It's not that bad. I like how real they all are. On Glee, things can become caked up and exaggerated easily, so the fact that these contestants are just people makes it worth watching to me. I'd be a little irritated with a 7-episode guest star prize, and that's coming from a Gleek. That's not even a full part. B|

4. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

Yeah, I kinda have an issue with just have 7 episodes as a prize. I wonder what they're plans are exactly. >> I mean, these "contestants" are giving it their all and spilling their passionate hearts out on TV. Can't they be on for a season?