Nytheya: Every Contract Has Its Price

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Pezz, Aug 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

Nytheya: Every Contract Has Its Price

The OOC Thread can be found at this link:
    http://www.kh-vids.net/showthread.php?113727-OOC-Thread-for-Nytheya-Every-Contract-Has-Its-Price

Prepare yourself. You have just entered a land full of myths and legends. A land where contracts are made with spirits. A land where creatures of evil consume identities. A land of magic. A land of wonder. Welcome to Nytheya, the land of spirits.

Nytheya is a secluded continent on the planet of Aluna, a world with two suns and eight seasons. Before I go into more detail, it will be useful to read through the prologue that I wrote below.

NOTE: This RP is for people in their late teens and above. Below I have a lot of information to look over. It may be tedious, but I believe that it will be worth it. I went all out with this RP, so I have little doubt that it will be Epic. This is a semi-serious RP. So if you don’t want to at least skim through this then I don’t expect you to participate.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Map of Nytheya and Oribit of Aluna

Map (incomplete)

[​IMG]

Orbit

[​IMG]

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prologue

Spirits have coexisted with the world of mortals for thousands and thousands of Droughts (about a year in our time). Some worshiped them in hopes that the praise would bring forth a bountiful harvest and provide enough water to survive the upcoming Drought. Others shunned them; fearing the mystical power the spirits grant, and the curse that comes with it. And then there were a few who would bound their souls to spirits in exchange for power. These souls, good and evil, were known as Contractors.

As with all things that promise power, there were those who used contracts as a means to rule over others. Armies were bred. Villages pillaged. Across the land a war between Contractors soon broke out. The land was in chaos. In a desperate effort to bring the war to an end, A small faction of people attempted to develop a weapon that would sever the bond that held a mortal’s and spirit’s souls together.

After raiding an army’s camp, the faction of beings, whom sought peace, managed to take a Contractor prisoner. They used this Contractor to test the weapon on. It was then that things took a turn for the worst.

The mortals were messing with a power that they did not fully understand. The bond between a man and spirit was much deeper than a simple knot that tied their souls together. For when a man makes a pact with a spirit, their two souls become one. The weapon annihilated the Contractor’s and Spirit’s soul causing a sort of “impulsion” that bonded the two beings in a more physical manner. The resulting creature became an enemy to all that existed.

With the loss of its soul, this monster, this Spirit Wraith, desperately sought to devour those who still had a soul. It feed on one mortal after another, all the while craving the soul that it had lost. The soul of a Contractor. Whenever the Spirit Wraith did find one, it would quickly consume it. And in doing so, a second Wraith would be born. With the current abundance of contractors, it didn’t take long before the Wraiths had an army of their own.

A forced truce was made with the nations of Nytheya, for now they had a common enemy. However, this truce had come too late. Famine and plague had made the nations weak, while the Wraiths did not succumb to sickness and had no need for food. Legions of dark creatures followed the Wraiths loyally. Together, entire nations fell before the allied foes.

When all seemed lost, the remaining survivors whom created the Wraiths entered the fray. Each of them wielded new found spirit powers unlike any other. Together they gave the people hope and a renewed sense of energy. And so the people fought back against the monsters plaguing their beloved Nytheya.

With their new found resolve, the Wraiths began to fall before the people of the land. Slowly, but surely, the war turned to the people's favor. Through several Droughts the war continued to wage, until finally there was no war. Nearly all the Wraiths had been slaughtered. The remaining few were hunted down viciously. And then, it was over. Once again peace came to Nytheya. For the Wraiths had been vanquished. Or so it was thought…..​

* * * * *​

Thousands of Years Later

“So is this what you meant when you said we would sneak our way into the castle and rob the King blind?” Yelled Felien as she blindly threw a knife in the opposite direction that she was running. The throw was followed by a sudden cry of pain, telling Felien that she hit her mark.

“More or less,” Responded Thayen with a grin, “Honestly though, I had meant for us to do more stealing rather than running. But I suppose that these trinkets will have to suffice.” Thayen fingered the sterling armband that he managed smuggle within the little time they were given before a few cleaning girls happen to stumble upon Felien and Thayen in the King’s artifact gallery.

Felien shook her head in response to her lover’s words. Trinkets indeed. She thought. An armband and a jewel encrusted goblet. What a pathetic excuse for a robbery this was. Foiled by the screams of a few simple cleaning girls? What is the world coming to when a thief couldn’t even rob a king inside his own castle? Felien smirked at the thought despite everything else.

“The cleaning girls only care for the gallery on the first, third and fifth days of the Lunar Cycle.” Mocked Felien. “Isn’t that what you claimed your all-knowing eyes and ears said?” More shouts and orders began to resonate in the halls behind them. Felien’s keen catlike ears twitched at the sound.

She was a Fairrel of the Cat Clan. And she was in love with a human. Interspecies relationships were looked down on, in this land of Nytheya. In some places it was even forbidden under penalty of death. She cared not, though. Thayen was her one and only, as she was his. Nothing in this world would keep them apart. In a flash Felien pulled more knives out from the confines of her sleeves.

“Hey now, my eyes and ears are the best of the best of the best.” Said Thayen, his grin never leaving his face. He was enjoying this way too much. Thayen whipped out his own pair of knives. The shouts had reached his ears as well. “Their information just doesn’t happen to be spot on all the time.”

“This time more so than usual, huh?” Felien asked suppressing a giggle.

“Yes, quite. Do you think they will give me my money back?”

This time Felien did let out a giggle. “You go ahead and ask. I’ll watch from a distance.” Felien glanced behind her and prepared to throw a knife, however the knife never left her hand. Thayen stopped her.

“Save them. Our exits have been cut off.” They had reached the end of the hallway and were now in the middle of a wide open room. Thayen had already sheathed his knives. Instead he had out a thick wooden pole the length of two arrows. With a quick forwards and backwards thrust, the short pole suddenly stretched out length-wise into a full sized Quarterstaff. The look on his face had suddenly gotten serious.

Felien quickly saw why. A good dozen palace guards were blocking their way out. There was something off about them, though Felien couldn’t quite place her finger on it. Suddenly, their skin began to bubble and pop. Smoke began to omit from the clothing they wore. As their skin melted off their face, their clothing turned to ash. Their transformation didn’t end there. One by one their lower jaws caved in on themselves; cracking and snapping all the while. Saliva dripped from their gaping mouths with their elongated tongues dangling loosely from their throats. Felien cringed at the sight of the bony, jawless creatures that now stood before them.

“Lurkers.” Growled Thayen. “I wonder if all the palace guards have had their Identities consumed by the fiends.”

“Lurkers?!” Gasped Felien. Up until now she had never seen a Lurker before. They were even more gruesome than the stories claimed! The torn skin that hung loosely from their upper jaws.... Disgusting! “But what are Lurkers doing inside the castle gr-“ Felien found herself unable to speak due to a sharp pain coming from her torso.

Slowly Felien looked down. A long blade protruded from her belly. I’ve been impaled! She realized with a shock. Felien collapsed to the ground as her blood began flowing from her body. But how? I didn’t hear anyone sneak up on me. Thayen… No… The world went dark.​

* * * * *​

Thayen held Felien close. The Lurkers hadn’t made any move towards him. Why?

“Well…. That takes care of the Fairrel.” Came a careless voice behind Thayen. A fire burned inside Thayen. Gently placing Felien’s head on the floor, Thayen slowly rose to his feet to face the man who would dare… Thayen’s eyes opened wide with shock. The man who stood tall before Thayen wore regal clothing. His entire body appeared to be covered by a single intricate tattoo. Thayen knew this man. Not personally, but he had seen him before. This man, he was the False King of Cidara.

Thayen’s expression brought a smile to the king’s face. “Very good. You know who I am, then? Not surprising, not surprising. I am the King after all.”

“A false king. A dead king.” As soon as the words left Thayen’s mouth, a knife flew from his hand. The King didn’t even react. He was a fool. Thayen’s knives never mi-

The knife missed by inches. It should have hit! A twisted smile crossed the man’s face. “You cannot win boy!” The king snapped in a harsh hiss of a voice. “You see, I’m untouchable.”

Thayen grit his teeth. “DAMN CONTRACTOR!” He yelled as two more knives flew from his hands. This time Thayen compensated for his throw by aiming more to the left. Again He’s missed! The daggers flew by the King far to the right. That wasn’t even where he was aiming!

The King grinned evilly as he began to walk towards Thayen. There was a crazed look in his eye. It was the look of a mad man.

“I told you. I’m untouchable. So long as you want to hit me-“ Thayen swung the Quarterstaff at the king’s mid-section only for it to end up over the king’s head. “-you can’t. And you, my dear thief, really want to hit me.” The king now stood right in front of Thayen.

“Perception,” Thayen growled. ”Your spirit’s power deals with the mind’s perception.”

There was a smug smile on the king’s pale face. Slowly he placed a hand upon Thayen’s chest and chuckled to himself. “Oh, if only you knew.” Thayen gasped as a sudden pressure shot the air from his lungs. The next thing he knew was pain. He felt dazed. Where am I? What was I doing just now?

Thayen stumbled to his knees. The world around him was spinning. Gasping for air, it slowly came back to him. Felien! I have to…. Thayen realized suddenly that he had been knocked to the other side of the room. What did he do just now? Could it be? How though? That’s not possible!

“Two?” Thayen gasped, “Two contracts?!”

Once again the King let out a chuckle. “I suppose you could say that.” He remarked causally. He was kneeling over Felien’s body, examining it. “Such a beauty she was. You were fond of her weren’t you? You know, interspecies relationships are forbidden in my Kingdom. Thievery is also forbidden. Especially, when one is stealing from the King. The punishment. Death.”

The king placed his ear on Felien’s chest and listened. “Aaaaaaaaaaah, she’s still breathing.” A wicked smile crossed the King’s face as he lifted his head from her chest. “Shall I remove the pike from her back? She’ll be dead for sure then. Her blood will flow like the rivers during the season of Redund. Her body will turn pale and grow cold like the Winter’s snow. Her death will be swift. Yours? Not so much.” There was a lust for blood in those last words.

Painfully, Thayen stood on his feet. Felien! He needed to save Felien! She can’t die here! He needed a weapon! Power! Anything!

Power! I need strength! He thought to himself.

[Power? Strength? Is that what you want?]

Thayen’s eyes widened. A warmth crept from the armband on his forearm.

[So be it. Our Contract is formed.]

“Contract?” Thayen whispered.

The king froze. His head snapped up. “What did you say boy?”

A burning sensation came from the armband. Instinctively, Thayen grasped his forearm due to the pain. Then he gasped. The armband was no longer there! In its place a silver tattoo decorated his arm.

Thayen had no time to ponder this new development for suddenly his body reacted on its own. A knife flew from his hand and….. and it hit! The knife landed snugly in the King’s right shoulder.

[That’s a bad sign.] Echoed the voice calmly, within Thayen’s mind. [That knife should have passed through his heart.]

The king didn’t flinch. In fact he didn’t even bother to pull the knife out of his shoulder. His attention was solely focused on Thayen. “You!” growled the king, “You stole THAT! KILL HIM! I WANT HIM DEAD! I WANT THAT ARMBAND BACK!”

The lurkers, with their tongues dangling from their jawless mouths, suddenly seemed to come to life as they leapt towards their prey. Again Thayen’s body acted on its own accord. His hands moved like the wind. His knives cut flesh with every blow he made. Every attack they made, save a few scratches, he managed to block.

Thayen had quickly cut open a path for himself. [Spirit, what have you done to me?] He asked. It had to be a spirit. What else could it be?

[So long as you see it move, and it’s not a living thing other than you, you can slightly adjust how and where it lands.] Said the voice. [And I do have a proper name. You may call me Lyn.]

[Lyn?] Suddenly he realized he was running away from Felien. [Wait, we’re going the wrong way!]

[All spirit powers come with a price.]
    Said Lyn.

[NO! I won’t have that!] Thayen tried to turn around, but he couldn’t. The spirit had full control of his body. Thayen dashed down the hallway, resisting every step of the way. Suddenly he came to a stop. He had reached a dead end. Thayen watch as his own head examined the open window in front of him.

[It has been too long since I’ve been bound to another’s soul. I won’t have you dying on me the moment I get you! She’s already dead. There’s no way she could survive that wound.]

Thayen felt his heart stop. He couldn’t go back! He was unable to save her!

[Time to go.] Chimed Lyn.

Thayen leaped out of the nearby castle window and found himself nimbly landing on the treetops.

[There’s no way I could have made that!]

[Your powers.] Responded Lyn as she made him leap from tree to tree. And so, Thayen escaped.​

* * * * *​

The distant sun shined brightly in the night’s sky. Its heat reached Aluna just enough to fend off the autumn night’s chill. Thayen stared up at the sun as though he had seen it for the first time. There were no stars tonight. There never were during a Solar Eve. Never before had Thayen noticed how lonely that made the night sky appear. The sun seemed no bigger than a small pebble. So small. So insignificant. So much like Thayen.

He managed to escape the city walls and fled into the wild with little to no trouble. He now had control over his body again, however he felt like a part of him had been ripped away. Felien was dead. Gone forever.

[Why did you make me leave her to die?] He asked Lyn. He was still trying to sort through everything that happened. The Lurkers residing in the castle walls. Felien’s death. His new ability. Lyn taking over his body…. Especially Lyn taking over his own body!

[Every contract has its price.] Said Lyn. It seemed that was all she ever said on the subject.

[I NEVER ASKED FOR A CONTRACT!] Thayen shouted into the depths of his mind.

[Unfortunate indeed, but you got one anyway.] Replied Lyn in a calm and uncaring voice.

Thayen felt a rush of anger fill up inside him, but he pushed it away trying to keep his cool. [So the death of Felien was my price then?]

For a moment there was silence. [No.] Lyn said at last. [That was not it.]

[Then why? Why did I have to leave her? Spirits be damned! I was able to wound him!]

[Wound him perhaps, but not kill. He’s too powerful for us to defeat like this. And his aura…. His aura is not natural.]

[Stop dancing around my question, Spirit! You are the one who forced this onto me. I have every right to know why.]

Again silence.

[Well?] Thayen’s patience was running low. Were all spirits like this?

[The price you paid is to never love, for if you do, your life shall be forfeit. Had I allowed you to go to her, the contract would have been void, and you dead.]

Silence. Pure silence. Not even the wind made a sound. Thayen collapsed to his knees. Still staring up at the night’s sky, Thayen began to chuckle. Soon what began as a chuckle became a laugh. He laughed and laughed for what felt like hours. Finally Thayen’s laughter died down. “Love? I’m not allowed to love?” Again the laughter started.

Lyn had experienced many responses to her price before, but nothing like this. Was her contractor a mad man?

“Lyn. This is no price to me.” Thayen said in-between chuckles. “Felien was my one and only. The only women I ever loved. And now…. Now she is dead.” Thayen continued his chuckling. It was due to the irony of the whole situation that he just couldn’t seem to stop.

He is mad then. Lyn decided. But then… She felt it. A pain in his chest. A wetness in his eyes. Tears running down his cheeks. She felt sorrow…. His sorrow….. And then she understood…. but how? Why now? Many spirits failed to understand human emotions and she was typically one of them. So why did it hurt this time? Why did she understand?

He wasn’t laughing. He was weeping. Weeping for the one he loved…. For the only one he would ever love. For his lover. His lover who was now-

“Dead.” Whispered Thayen. “And now she is dead.” His laughter finally came to a halt. He felt hollow inside. Broken. Dead. What was he to do now? Where was he supposed to go from here?

The white sun glowed dully on his face. Slowly Thayen looked away from the starless sky, and down towards the light grey grass beneath his knees. It was barely even visible in the darkness. “Do you understand now Lyn? Do you see the irony of this whole situation? This is no price to me, for I will never love again.”

Silence. Absolute silence. That night had no sound at all to Thayen’s ears. It was a night that he would always remember. A night that would shape his life and turn him into the hero that would save this land from the evil that was to come. For Lyn was right. The King was not natural. He had not been for many Droughts. In fact, he was nothing more than a husk.

So, which side will you choose? Will you see the continent of Nytheya rot and die? Or will you be one of the ones who helps Thayen save the world? He cannot do it alone, for a hero is never born as such. A hero, a true hero, is shaped by those around him. Good and Evil. It’s up to you to see the job through.​

------------------------------------------------------------------------​

OUR STORY BEGINS…

The season is now Spring. Three Droughts have passed since the day Felien died. Since then, trouble has been brewing throughout all the nations of the land. Lurker incidences and monster sightings have increased. People have gone missing in the night. Rumors of murderous contractors have spread from mouth to mouth. The king of Kailfir was assassinated, thus throwing the country into chaos.

Other political assassination attempts have become a common occurrence within every nation. The nation of Desari fears for their King after he was wounded from the last attempt. Gayl and Cidara appear to be on the verge of war, and the Efferian Chiefs have all been slain by a certain Cat Contractor.

At the center of all this turmoil sits the False King of Cidara. His old Advisers, now dead, have been replaced by eight beings who are said to be as mad and powerful as the king. Rumors say that they are more like minions than Advisers. The people referred to them as the Kelkar (Beings of Darkness). As the King sends them out to do his bidding, he laughs as everything falls into place.

Three Droughts it has been since the sterling armband was stolen. Three Droughts it took to track the one who stole it. Thayen, the thief. Thayen, the contractor. Thayen, the one whose soul is bound to a Spirit God. The king needs this Spirit God to obtain perfection. Rezziev was the one who tracked Thayen down. Rezziev will be the one to bring Thayen back. The King waits patiently as Rezziev prepares an attack on the village of Attal, a town located in southern Desari.

Unaware of the trouble that is to come, Thayen sits comfortably in the lobby of the Dew Pot Inn. Cheating in a game of Doubles, his current gambling partners are dumbstruck from all the amazing die rolls Thayen has made. The game is supposed to be impossible to cheat in. However, Thayen found a way nonetheless. A way that involves a using a power. A power he gained three Droughts ago. A power with a price that cost him his lover’s life……​

Creature Descriptions and Depictions

Death Spawn

Born from the death of souls that have been completely broken, Death Spawn are utterly cruel creatures. With the ability to see into the depth of one's soul, Death Spawn delight in breaking people down by using their flaws against them. Unable to speak, Death Spawn communicate through one's mind.

When Death Spawn engage in battle, they continuously attempt to pick apart their victim's soul. They enjoy taunting their combatant while swiftly dodging their blows. Their touch has the ability to burn skin, rot wood, and set cloth aflame. It is never wise to engage death spawn alone unless you are have an abundance of water at your disposal. Water acts as acid to Death Spawn therefore it is the most effective way of killing them. Without water it takes several blows to kill a Spawn. In addition, they do not feel pain.

Death Spawn are commonly born from continuously tortured victims. For that reason it is common practice to drown torture victims instead of killing them through other methods.​

[​IMG]

Scree

Intelligent and deadly monsters mainly found in the Wailing Forest (named such due to the haunting and creepy crying echoing from the woods every night). Screes hunt in twos and threes. They like to lure their victims into an ambush by either pretending to be a lady in distress, or through the cries of half dead children. They tend to prefer the latter because it works. No sane parent would bare stand by when they know their child is being tortured by Screes.

If there are no kids to be found, then one will disguise itself as a crying young women with long misty-like hair, which surrounds their body and runs down just above their knees. Should anyone come too close, then the last thing they ever hear is the ear piercing screeches of the two other Screes behind him/her.

All Scree look like women from a distance. Don’t be fooled, though; they are monsters plain and simple. Covered in black scales from the neck down, Screes are mostly active at night. When they attack, it’s as though they are one with the wind. They swoop down from the trees at incredibly fast speeds, with their misty hair flowing behind them. Should they miss their target, then they swoop back up to the trees and wait till you are distracted by another one before going for another pass. Those who have survived an encounter, describe Scree movement as ghostly. They claim that attacking Scree looking like they are riding against the wind’s current. This is due to Scree hair and legs appearing to flow into the wind when they attack their victims.

Screes let out an ear piercing cry when attacking and before they die. The latter of the two signals other nearby Scree and informs them that help may be needed. Should that death cry be follow by another, then other Screes will start hunting for their sisters’ killer(s) relentlessly. The best way to survive is to find your way out of their territory while killing as few as possible. The more you kill the more vicious Scree get.​

[​IMG]

Lurkers

Lurkers consume your identity and pretend to be you until they find a chance to consume another victim. Worst part about them is there really is no telling when someone is a Lurker. By consuming a person's identity, they are able to impersonate people because they gained all the knowledge that defines someone. That includes memories and looks! When people slowly disappear from a village, one by one, then that usually means that there is a Lurker about.​

[​IMG]

Zesp

A giant wasp-like creature native to the desert of Vexcier. Along with its massive stinger, Zesp have two “scorpion tail”-like appendages. They use these stinger-like appendages as their main line of offense. So long as you leave them alone, the only time you need to worry about a Zesp is when it’s hungry.​

Hellfiend

A huge nightmarish creature found in the Hellborn Caverns and several forests. Hellfiends are thought to be tortured spirits who lost their way. Covered in a thick hide, the most effective way to kill them is by stabbing them through the eyes and into their brains.​

Scrawl

Common everywhere except the Vexcier, Scawls are bony creatures which act in a similar manner to wolfs. The difference is Scawls can’t see due to having no eyes. Powerful beasts are deadly when in pacts, Scawls have a highly acute sense of smell, hearing, and touch.​

[​IMG]

Water Leech

A creature which resides underground. Native to the desert of Vexceir, Water leeches hog any source of water it comes across. These monsters are commonly found residing beneath cacti, slowly draining away all its water. They have also been known to make a home to larger water sources as well. They are considered pests not only because they hog water sources, but also because they will kill anything take approaches the water source it is currently living off of.​

Mini Guide to Nytheya and the planet of Aluna
    (Not necessary but useful for hardcore roleplaying)​

There is the white sun, Solara Major, and the red sun, Solara Minor. Aluna has a unique orbit which, from above, makes a shape of an eight. Plant life here (excluding trees) takes on a greyish color. Trees host black leaves.

Aluna has one moon, called Amimus. Weeks revolve around the moon’s cycle and are referred to as Lunar Cycles. There are 6 days per every normal Lunar Cycle. And 7 during a leap Cycle (leap cycles happen every 5 cycles).

The seasons are as follows:

Stis Major (Season of major drought)
    Spring (Planting Season)
    Summer
    Tempest (Season of Storms)
    Stis Minor (Season of minor drought)
    Autumn (Harvest Season)
    Winter
    Redund (Flooding Season) ​

An object’s or person’s age is measured in the number of major droughts survived (This means both. Stis Major and Minor). A single Drought is approximately a year in our time. A year in Aluna’s time is comprised of two droughts. The new year begins halfway through Stis Major.​

Sayings

“May water find you whenever there is none.” –A farewell parting. Response - “You as well my friend.” Or whatever else you can think of.

“May the Drought never take you.” – conveys the same meaning as the last.

“Spirits be with you”- Another parting.

“Spirits condemn <blank>” pretty much the equivalent of “Damn <blank>”

“Spirits be damned!” – equivalent of “Damn it!” A simple “Damn it!” is fine to.

“The Drought claims us all….” It means, “Everybody dies someday.”​

*** (Feel free to make your own. Just try to keep them relevant to Nytheya.) ***
    ***A saying can be altered in any way you wish so long as it conveys the same meaning. ***

2. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Name: Kaliek
    Race and Class (Ex. Human, Normal): Fairrel, FC
    Age In Droughts (1 Drought is approximately 1 year): 13
    Good/Evil/Neutral: Good
    Contractor Powers (Put none if you have none): none
    Ability: Shaping
    Background: Kaliek’s parents died when he was a young boy. Being still just a child, he’s only 4 feet tall. He takes his role as the last of his family very seriously and yet seems to have ADHD. Being young and naïve has aided him through his journey to do…honestly, he has no idea. His only knowledge of outside his own little fantasy world include, don’t eat something that smells bad and what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger. Kaliek inherited his name from his father. Despite growing up in town as a “street rat”, he rather enjoys being around everyone, including going so far as saying they’re his friends.
    Personaility: Kaliek is frighteningly optimistic and friendly. Being of the Ferret Clan and still a child, his amount of energy seems limitless and thus makes him either fun to be around or a severe pain. He loves to talk, even when on a job and attempting to steal something.
    Description and Image (include how they fight and what they fight with): Mostly hand-to-hand combat but he does have a small three set of knives with a red ribbon attached to the ends. http://cdn.pimpmyspace.org/media/pms...y/animeboy.jpg

Name: Saria
    Race and Class (Ex. Human, Normal): Fairrel, CC
    Age In Droughts (1 Drought is approximately 1 year): 19
    Good/Evil/Neutral: Neutral
    Contractor Powers (Put none if you have none): none
    Ability: Warping
    Background: Saria has lived a little of everywhere and nowhere for too long. She prefers to keep on the move and yet will stay for a while in a town or a forest she finds amusing or comfortable. Saria can’t remember her parents or her childhood due to getting into a fight with an Efferrian a year ago.
    Personaility: Saria tends to keep to herself and likes it that way. Probing into her thoughts or anything else personal tends to lead to a fight or worse…her leaving entirely without a word. Her bite is much worse than her bark.
    Description and Image (include how they fight and what they fight with): Her martial arts and a short dagger she keeps at her hip.
    http://images.picturesdepot.com/phot...girl-47161.png

3. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Alright, So I've already been accepted, but here's my character profile.

Name: Keiko
    Race and Class (Ex. Human, Normal): Human, normal.
    Age In Droughts (1 Drought is approximately 1 year): 17
    Good/Evil/Neutral: Good
    Contractor Powers (Put none if you have none): None yet; if she gets some, then Spirit Summoning.
    Ability: Sorcery
    Background: Keiko never knew her parents, they died when she was just a baby, and she was raised by her aunt. When she was four, her aunt died and Keiko was sent to live with pretty much anybody who was willing to take her, usually people who just took her in so she could work for them. She kept changing hands in this way until she was fourteen and finally had had enough of the people who took care of her. She ran away from that life and decided to find something to do with her life, something worth fighting for.
    Personaility: Keiko might have had a pretty rough life, but she never lets anything get her down. Very optimistic, She almost always has a smile on her face. However, that doesn't mean that she can't feel sad or angry. She also has a tendancy to sense how other people are feeling.
    Description and Image (include how they fight and what they fight with):
    Keiko doesn't like to fight, but if she needs to, she is very skilled with a bow and arrow. At close range, she can defend herself with a very limited knowledge of martial arts.
    This is what she looks like (Without the camera).
    [​IMG]

4. Pezz Kingdom Keeper

OOC: Btw, Recently I've added in an OOC Thread. We can use that thread to discuss ideas for the story and how everything is going to unfold. From now on, all of the Characters can be found in the first post of that thread. There is a link to it at the top of this thread's first post.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.