Kingdom Hearts: The War for the Worlds (OOC Thread)

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Lauriam, Aug 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Thread here http://www.kh-vids.net/showthread.php?113750-Kingdom-Hearts-The-War-for-the-Worlds

It’s been a thousand years since the Nobody called Xemnas formed Organization XIII and tried to take over Kingdom Hearts. Thanks to a boy named Sora, Xemnas was unsuccessful in his attempts and ever since then, the Worlds have lived in peace and safety. But now the Heartless are returning. People are panicking. And a few worlds have already been destroyed. People are looking for a savior. Are you it? Or are you the one who made them need a savior in the first place?

In the small beautiful world of Wielders Grove, a power sleeps deep beneath the ground. It has slept dormant for a thousand years, but now it is awakening, causing earthquakes. The people of this little world are getting worried. They think that the earthquakes are a sign that the heartless are coming. They couldn't be more wrong. Unknown to the people of Wielders Grove, the very ancient Keyblade Graveyard lies buried at the heart of their world, and it is stirring because the time will soon come when the Keyblade will again seek a new master.

Prologue

"Come on, Emiko, it'll be fun!" Hansuke was saying as he and Emiko walked along the path in sunny Wielders Grove. Emiko smiled. She had always liked how Hansuke couldn't hold still, even for a moment. Now that he had something "fun" planned, he was practically jumping up and down in excitement. "No," she said firmly, but Hansuke wasn't one to give up easily. "Please?" he said. "No." Emiko tried to make herself sound more firm, but it didn't really come out all that convincing. "Please?" Hansuke said again. "No!" she snapped. For a moment, Hansuke was silent, and Emiko thought she'd won the battle. She smiled. "Just one trip?" Hansuke said quickly. "Hansuke!" she said. "There is nothing you can do that would make me go up there! I don't like heights, and you know it!" Hansuke stopped walking, although he was still bouncing on the balls of his feet. "I promise," he said solemnly. "I won't let you fall." Emiko looked up into his face, fully intending to say "Absolutely not," but she just had to look into his eyes. Hansuke had eyes the color of the night sky, and right now, Emiko could almost see the stars shining in them. She sighed. "Fine," she said resignedly. "But if I fall and die, I'm never gonna forgive you." Hansuke smiled mischeviously and shrugged. "Fine with me," he said. Laughing, Emiko punched his arm.​

Emiko didn’t like to think she was wrong about anything on any occasion, but she had to admit to herself that Hansuke had been right. In Wielders Grove, there was the town, there was the Edge, and then there were the cliffs. Most people stayed in the town, where everything was safe, and a few daredevils hung out by the Edge, where the world ended and there was nothing but space for as far as the eye could see, but almost nobody went to the cliffs. Rising up from the ground, the cliffs towered over even the tallest of buildings. Nothing ever grew on the cliffs, and no matter what the situation, a person couldn’t help but feel sad when they looked at the cliffs. But Hansuke was different. He never felt sad about anything, and to him, the cliffs were fascinating, and even exciting. Today he told Emiko that he had found a way up, and that there was something up there that he wanted her to see. She had been freaking out the whole time they were climbing, but he took her hand and she made it to the top. They were still holding hands now, and her cheeks were pink from more than the exercise. What he had wanted her to see was the sunset, and he was right, it was beautiful. The sun cast rays of light over the sky so that the clouds were a thousand different shades of pink, and a cool breeze blew across her face as she watched breathlessly. She still felt a little sad, but it was a good kind of sad. “It’s so beautiful,” she said quietly. Somehow she didn’t want any noise. Noise would ruin the effect. “You can’t see most of this from the town.” Hansuke looked at her. “Can you imagine what the town looks like from up here?” Hansuke said in a voice like a whisper. Emiko shuddered. “No,” she said, “and I don’t think I want to know. That’s a little too close to the edge for me.” Hansuke smiled. “All right,” he said. “But I’m going to find out.” Letting go of her hand, he walked forward until he was close to the edge and looked down. He let out a deep breath. “It’s awesome,” he said. He turned around and smiled at her. “It’s alright,” he said, walking back to her. “Come on.” He held his hand out to her, and against her better judgement, Emiko took it. Slowly, he led her back to the edge, and she looked down. Everything was so far away, so small. She couldn’t help but gasp and look away. “It’s alright,” Hansuke said again. Then, still holding her hand, he sat down and dangled his feet over the edge. She did the same. She had to admit, it wasn’t quite as bad sitting down. She didn’t feel like she was going to fall that way. Also, she didn’t look down again. She just looked out to the horizon. The sun was still setting, getting lower and lower. The sky was darkening above them, and the clouds were starting to lose their pink and beginning to turn purple and blue.The breeze started blowing a little stronger and Emiko closed her eyes, feeling the wind on her face. Then without warning, Hansuke leaned over and kissed her. Startled, she opened her eyes and looked at him. He was looking out over the horizon again, but he didn’t seem to see any of it. She was glad to see in the low light that he was blushing just as much as she was. The sun set completely, the last rays stretching out for miles and then dying out. Hansuke looked back at her apologetically. “I’m sorry,” he said. “I don’t know what made me…” He trailed off. Emiko laughed nervously. “It’s… it’s alright.” They sat there for a while, looking up at the dark clouds. At first, Emiko was too wrapped up in her own thoughts to really pay attention to anything else, but after a while it dawned on her that it was a lot darker then it should be. The clouds were almost black, and she could hear thunder in the distance. Hansuke seemed to have noticed it too. “We’d better get going,” he said. “It sounds like it’s going to storm. We don’t want to be stranded up here when it hits.”They stood up carefully, but before they could walk away, Emiko heard something on the wind. A scream, coming from the town below. All the blood in her veins seemed to freeze and she could have sworn her heart stopped completely. Hansuke had stopped too. There was another scream, and then another. Emiko couldn’t help it. She looked down. The town was far below her, lights were gleaming from hundreds of windows, but the streets were dark. People were screaming and running, and Emiko could almost make out dark shapes in the streets, chasing them. “We have to get down there!” Hansuke said. Suddenly, the ground started to shake. “Oh no!” Emiko could hear Hansuke talking, but she couldn’t tear her eyes away from the scene below. “We have to get out of here! Now!” He said. But she couldn’t move. Shaking, she knew that if she tried to take a single step, she was going to fall. The ground was shaking harder and harder. She was still holding Hansuke’s hand, and she could feel him shaking too. Then with an ear-splitting sound, lightning struck the surface of the cliff a few feet away. At the same time, pieces of the cliff started to crumble away. Emiko lost her balance. She looked up at Hansuke and saw her own terror mirrored in his perfect eyes. She was going to fall and he was the last thing she was going to see. “NO!” His scream echoed in her ears as she felt him jerk her arm. His strength yanked her away from the edge and she went sprawling on the ground a little way away, but as she fell, she felt his hand leave hers. As soon as she hit the ground, she tried to sit up and turn around. She managed to turn her head just in time to see Hansuke fall over the edge. He had lost his balance trying to pull her fromthe edge. “Hansuke!” She cried. She had to see him; she had to help him somehow. Standing up quickly, she ran to the path that led down to the base of the cliff and climbed down as fast as she could. It was raining hard now, and pieces of the cliff were falling all around her. It was a miracle that she even made it to the bottom in one piece. There, on the ground a few feet away, was Hansuke. He was still breathing, but only very slightly. She ran over to him. “Hansuke!” she said, crying. He opened his eyes and looked at her. He smiled weakly and as she leaned over him, he managed to choke out his last words. “I promised I wouldn’t let you fall.”​

Pick your Side

It’s been a few months since Wielders Grove was destroyed. On that day, when the world split, the Keyblades were awakened and chose many people from all the worlds, including Emiko. Unfortunately, it also chose some less than worthy wielders. A group of people calling themselves the "New Organization” are trying to harness the power of darkness to seize control of the worlds. There are others who, while not a part of the New Organization, are still after power and wreaking havoc on the worlds to get it. Heartless are overrunning everything and consuming the hearts of others, creating more heartless. But there’s always hope. Emiko saw what was happening and decided to do something about it. That’s when the Peace-Keepers were formed. What will you join?

Rules

1. No godmodding or powerplay without permission from the user your character is interacting with.

2. No cussing, cursing, or general foul language. Some RP’s might be okay with it, but I’m going to go ahead and be intolerant. You may say things like “Shoot” or “Dang”, but please no worse than that.

3. Keep the romance under a PG-13 level please. Not even a “fade to black” scene is allowed. Keep it innocent, like the prologue.

4. YOU MUST USE PROPER SPELLING, GRAMMAR AND PUNTCUATION!!! Heh, you’d think that I’d be more worried about some of the other rules, but I seriously can’t stand bad spelling, grammar, or punctuation.

5. Please try to post regularly! Too many times, people will go several days without checking their RP’s, and not only is that annoying, it’s also unfair to any other users who are interacting with your character.

6. If you are interacting with a user who stops posting, please try to be patient. If the user goes at least three days without posting, you are allowed to godmodd, but just enough to get him/her out of your way.

7. I reserve the right to deny your character entry for any reasons I wish, including your RPing history, other posts, and general behavior towards other users.

8. You may only have three characters MAX! If you want another character and already have three, you may kill off another one of your characters or have them disappear in some way.

9. Your character may NOT be a descendent of any of the original characters. I know, it can be fun to think of Sora's kids, but let's make up our own characters this time.

10. If you break any rules, I will give you a warning and expect you to edit the offending post. If the action is repeated more than three times, and if your posts remain unedited, I will kill off your character in any way I wish and delete your posts and any further posts you make.

11. I reserve the right to edit rules and make more rules as I deem necessary.

Character Profile

Username:
    Name of Character:
    Appearance:
    Home world:
    Race (Human, or Nobody?):
    Weapon(s) or Keyblade(s):
    Biography:
    Anything else important:​

Example:​

Username: Marushi
    Name of Character: Emiko
    Appearance:
    [​IMG]
    Home World: Wielders Grove
    Status (Are you part of an organization, or do you work on your own?): She's the leader of the Organization of Peace-Keepers.
    Race (Human, or Nobody?): Human
    Weapon(s) or Keyblade(s): Emiko has a keyblade named "Last Breath", it looks like a silver sword, (see pic above) It doesn't look exactly like the sword, just similar.
    Biography: Emiko grew up on the small world Wielders Grove. When it was destroyed, she was chosen by the Keyblade and escaped the darkness. Now, she leads the organization of Peace-Keepers and tries to protect the worlds.
    Anything else important: Emiko might be young, but don’t judge her by appearances. She’s done a lot of growing up these last few months. ​

Accepted Profiles

Username: Dr_Wigglz
    Name of Character: Jackson Mendollo
    Appearance: Bald, brown eyes,wears a black shirt and blue pants. Has a nasty looking scar in the shape of a dark red vertical line underneath his left eye. Average build, 5"2 in height.
    Home world: Destiny Islands
    Weapon(s) or Keyblade(s): A crude looking dagger.
    Biography: Jackson was once placed in a prison for the mentally insane. He has, for the most part, recovered from it yet he still occasionally has moments that causes people to question his sanity. A truly dark individual, Jackson enjoys causing pain and suffering to people in whatever way possible. He seeks as much power as he can get, and won't let anyone or anything get in his way. He has no hesitation in killing his allies if it means getting what he wants, and many people that cross him end up dead.
    Anything else important: One of the humans in his own quest for power.​

Username: Master of Keyblades
    Name of Character: Ren
    Appearance: ​
    [​IMG]
    Status (Are you part of an organization, or do you work on your own?): Leader of the New Organization
    Race (Human, or Nobody?): NobodyWeapon(s) or Keyblade(s): Dark Angel, Lunar Breaker
    Biography: Unlike his friend Allen, Ren wasn't so lucky in surviving the destruction of Wielders Grove and lost his heart. Luckily he had a strong heart and was reborn as a nobody. Anything else important: Former friend of Allen

Name of Character: Allen Gray
    Appearance:​
    [​IMG]
    Home World: Wielders GroveStatus (Are you part of an organization, or do you work on your own?): Alone for the moment

Weapon(s) or Keyblade(s): Lunar Eclipse Biography: Shortly after surviving the destruction of his world, Allen began to wander around aimlessly helping those who needed it. Over time he began to become more distant with people due to the fact that failed to save his friend.Anything else important: No matter how distant he tries to be with people, he still can be protective and friendly with his friends.

2. Glen Returned from the dead

Username: Dr_Wigglz
    Name of Character: Jackson Mendollo
    Appearance: Bald, brown eyes,wears a black shirt and blue pants. Has a nasty looking scar in the shape of a dark red vertical line underneath his left eye. Average build, 5"2 in height.
    Home world: Destiny Islands
    Weapon(s) or Keyblade(s): A crude looking dagger.
    Biography: Jackson was once placed in a prison for the mentally insane. He has, for the most part, recovered from it yet he still occasionally has moments that causes people to question his sanity. A truly dark individual, Jackson enjoys causing pain and suffering to people in whatever way possible. He seeks as much power as he can get, and won't let anyone or anything get in his way. He has no hesitation in killing his allies if it means getting what he wants, and many people that cross him end up dead.
    Anything else important: One of the humans in his own quest for power.

3. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Accepted. Thanx for joining!

We also need a leader for the New Organization. Any takers?

4. CrownMoksha Decimo

I'll take the role as leader

Name of Character: Ren
    Appearance:
    [​IMG]
    Status (Are you part of an organization, or do you work on your own?): Leader of the New Organization
    Race (Human, or Nobody?): Nobody
    Weapon(s) or Keyblade(s): Dark Angel, Lunar Breaker
    Biography: Unlike his friend Allen, Ren wasn't so lucky in surviving the destruction of Wielders Grove and lost his heart. Luckily he had a strong heart and was reborn as a nobody.
    Anything else important: Former friend of Allen

Name of Character: Allen Gray
    Appearance:
    [​IMG]
    Status (Are you part of an organization, or do you work on your own?): Alone for the moment
    Status (Human, or Nobody?): Human
    Weapon(s) or Keyblade(s): Lunar Eclipse
    Biography: Shortly after surviving the destruction of his world, Allen began to wander around aimlessly helping those who needed it. Over time he began to become more distant with people due to the fact that failed to save his friend.
    Anything else important: No matter how distant he tries to be with people, he still can be protective and friendly with his friends.

5. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

You're accepted!

6. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

All right, so we seem to be getting off to a dead start. I've been waiting for a few more people to show up, but I don't see any reason to wait any longer. If you guys are still interested, feel free to post a starting post for your character. Let's hope this gets going!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.