Biohazard OOC Thread

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by heartless_angel, Aug 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heartless_angel Traverse Town Homebody

Biohazard

No this is not related to zombies/resident evil in any way. Very dark/disturbing RP. You have been warned.

Prologue- Journal Entry 1342: It's not working. The people are restless. More bodies are beige stacked into the factory. It won't stop. It's getting more deadlier and lethal every day. Even I have caught it. It won't be long until I die. My notes are in the safe. It's the closest thing to finding a cure. Why did I agree? I didn't mean for this to happen. I'm sorry. I tru-

The rest of the entry is covered in blood and not readable.

It's the year 2437. The world has gone to hell. The earth population is 2 million. The rest died off in the virus infection. 1million of them have the disease, but in a non lethal form. Streets are deserted. People live off by survival of the fittest. The government is either dead or in hiding. Chances of starting all over is slim to none. If there was an objective, it would be to find a cure. Help people. It won't be long until the virus enhances itself.

TN-45- The name of the virus. Originally, it was used for biological warfare. At first it worked. Afterwards, it adapted quickly and swept across the globe. It is extremely contagious. Only a handful of people have natural immunities against it. Pills were made, but it only stalls the process. There are 5 stages.

Stage 1: Coughs and maybe a sore throat. Nothing to serious.

Stage 2: Flu like symptoms and maybe some internal bleeding.

Stage 3: Serious flu, bad cramps, malaria like symptoms, and paranoia

Stage 4: Insanity, delirium, major internal bleeding, possible organ failure.

Stage 5: Suicidal thoughts, heart and liver failure, severe bleeding, slurred thoughts, complete shutdown of body. Basically death.

Rules-

1. No godmodding or power playing (I might do it)

2. Keep things in a R rated area. Yes even romance you lovesick fools >_>

3. I am the enforcer. If you break a rule, you will get only 1 warning.

4. Do NOT ditch the RP. I hate it and it stalls there RP. If you do not respond by 3 days, I will kill off your character unless stated. NO EXCEPTIONS

5. Do not kill other player w/o my permission.

6. Try writing a good amount.

7. If you read up to here so far, write, "Hope is Lost." In your post.

8. Enjoy :3

OC Form- Limit 2

Username:

Name:

Age (at least 18 plz):

Appearance:

Weapon(s):

Status (Infected of Clean):

Level (Ignore if Clean):

Bio:

Other:

Username: heartless_angel

Name: Mya Scander

Age (at least 18 plz): 19

Appearance: [​IMG]

Weapon(s): None, but has training and experience

Status (Infected of Clean): Infected

Level (Ignore if Clean): 3

Bio: Born in a very wealthy family, Mya had a bright future. She was accepted into a major art collage until the disease hit. Her 5 siblings and parents died in the outbreak. She was a target by many insane males and had to flee. Eventually she caught the virus and helped people smuggle in virus pills. She's currently searching for evidence of a famous inventor who left behind notes about the virus.

Other: Very sad, emotional, but tries to help. Sort of moody since the virus is affecting her.

2. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Okay, this is way out of my comfort zone and not like what I normally rp. However it's a challenge and I'll do my best.

Username: Midnight Star

Name: Danni Hunter

Age (at least 18 plz): 19

Appearance:
    [​IMG]

Weapon(s): Bow and arrows, small dagger

Status (Infected or Clean): Infected

Level (Ignore if Clean): 1

Bio: Danni was born into a middle class family. Her parents were often at work to provide money for them that meant she was often left to her own devices. This made her quite indepentant from a young age. She channeled most of her energy into archery to take out her fustrations, and after doing it for several years has became quite good, even competing in major competitions. When the disease struck she was away on a remote camping trip and returned to find chaos and her family with the disease. She stayed and tried to help as much as she could but was forced to flee when her own father attacked her in the latter stages of the disease. She gathered as much stuff as she could carry on her bike before she left, including her bow and as many arrows as she could. She’d never shot anyone before but now it was her only defense. She has just been infected and is heading to find the cure, hopefully do some good before it takes over.

Other: --

Hope is lost for now, but it's about to be found ^,^

3. Lite The Future

Username: HeartlessOfLight

Name: Lars Masters

Age (at least 18 plz): 21

Appearance:
    [​IMG]

Weapon(s):

Status (Infected of Clean): Clean...for now.

Level (Ignore if Clean):

Bio: Born into a family of Medical professionals, Lars thought that he would be safe from the virus. That is, until his parents were killed because of it. He has no siblings and is unsure if the rest of his family is alright. During his childhood years he learned many types of martial arts, and even is proficient with some handguns. After his parents died, he swore he would help others with the virus as much as he could.

Other: A positive person, but angers easily.

4. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

Are there any kind of soldiers/military left? Just thought I should ask before making the character, lol.

5. heartless_angel Traverse Town Homebody

Ugh it doesn't matter. I'm ditching this RP anyways. I don't even know why I made it. Close it plox.

6. Jayn

If you're sure you want it closed...Come talk to me if you change your mind.

/Closed upon request/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.