Age of Dragons Revamped OOC

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by heartless_angel, Aug 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heartless_angel Traverse Town Homebody

That's right. For the old hardcore fans, you may know what I'm talking about. My first RP on this site. IT'S BACK 8DDD

Story- Dragons. Exotic creatures that roam the land of Aishia. Some are more popular than others. Some aren't. They were created to live alongside men and befirend them. That was not the case. The Fire region declared war and allied with the Dark region while the rest allied with the Light region and fought for 100 years. It collapsed. The Dark and Light regions were wiped off the land and were told to never be remembered again. The Fire region has been restricted to all people. Though the war is over, the motives are not. The Fire is planning. A plan that threatens the very land which people are oblivious to.

Geography- The land of Aishia is a giant island separated into 6 major regions (8 if counting light and dark). Here are the info you'll need.

Fire- A barren wasteland covered by molten rock and rainig fire. Population is a slim 250. The king rules with an iron fist. People caught entering or leaving are executed immediatly on the spot. The most aggressive dragons are found here. They have one of the highest attack power, but slower than the average dragon. They will attack anything on sight and brutally difficult to master. A non-friendly territory. Weak against water

Water- Called "The land of Serenity." Very peaceful and very calm land. Also romantic with calm oceans, smooth sand beaches, and homes built ontop of water. This is where many starter dragon trainers learn and tame their first dragon. Water dragons are very friendly and easy to handle, but aren't very aggressive unless met by a fire dragon. Friendly territory. Weak against lightning

Lightning- A town built on a mountain always raining and stormy. Very difficult to reach as flying is extremely risky. Lightning dragons are difficult to handle and neutral to humans. They make upfor their poor power with their agility. Fastest dragon after the extinction of Light dragons. Neutral land. Weak against earth

Earth- The land of the wealthy. This is where the most wealthy dragon trainers and nobles live. People are very snotty and rude to poor people. Many contests and arenas are held here for entertainment. Earth dragons are very powerful, but friendly and somewhat easy to handle. Friendly land. Weak against wind

Nature- The forest land. To surprise, they do not have a native dragon. It's basically a peaceful haven to dragons who want to rest. A mysterious temple lies in ruins in the middle of the forest. No one knows why. Natives here aren't very friendly though.

Wind- Not a good vacationing place. Winds are always blowing at high speeds. Meant for endurance training for dragons. Wind dragons are friendly, but hard to handle. Very tough, but that's about it. Weak against fire

Light- One of the ancient regions. Now all it lays is a smoldering ruin in the center of the island next to the remains of the Dark region. Light dragons are the fastest and uses it's speed to attack enemies by their weak spots. Weak against dark. Only 1 light dragon is known to be alive

Dark- The other ancient region. Dark dragons are brutally aggressive. The strength of 500000 earth and fire dragons combined. Only one os known to exist. Weak against light.

Dragon Info- Now that you learned a bit about them, here's more food for thought.

-They can speak to you telepathically
    -You can RP as a dragon, but please ask me first
    -None of the dragons are identical
    -They can detect human emotions
    -Have an intrest to human hair
    -Heres a big thing. You can have hybrid dragons. HERE'S THE CATCH. If they are hit by an element they are weak to, they will take 4x the damage, not 2x. So choose your risks wisely.

Rules-
    1. No godmod or PP (I might in some cases)
    2. Keep everything in a PG-13 range
    3. Only 3 OCs per char (You can make more if they die/go away)
    4. I am strict to your ditching. It irritates me A LOT. if you do not post within 5 days, I will assume you ditched and kill your character unless notified. NO EXCUSES
    5. Please try not to "take over" the RP. if you have ideas, please cofirm them to me first. I'd love to try to pot your ideas through.
    6. Rules can and will be changed.
    7. If you read everything so far, put "100" in your post.
    8. Has fun peeps :3

OC Form-
    Username:
    Name:
    Type of Dragon:
    Weapon(s):
    Bio:
    Other:
    Appearance: [​IMG]
    Type of Dragon: Light/Lightning
    Weapon(s): Sword
    Bio: Born on the worst of times. As a young girl, her family was the leader of a revolt against the Fire government. She suffered for it. They took Mya, stabbed nails into her body, whipped her, burned half of her body, and tossed her half dead body into the Nature Forest left to die. As she was on the edge of dying, a dragon carried her tithe Water region to be nursed back to health which took a year. As she recovered, her parents were killed in a failed revolt. Her recovery wasn't great. She was a target to many low scum Earth nobles. It was not a good 5 year process. Nonetheless, she had to go on. She swore to avenge her family and decided to tame the dragon that saved her.
    Other: Very cheerful and passionate.

Username: heartless_angel
    Name: Xane Dire
    Appearance:[​IMG]
    Type of Dragon: Fire/Dark?
    Weapon(s): Giant claymore
    Bio: Born from a noble family, Xane was a special person. He could read the minds of dragons. He did it for his own greed though. He now owns half of the dragons living in the Fire. He himself tortured Mya and ditched her in the forest as well as executing her family as well. He is planning something...but what?
    Other: Cruel and sharp. He rules with an iron fist.

2. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Username: hyuge-of-the-twilight
    Name: alex mactus
    Type of Dragon: water/earth
    [​IMG]

Weapon(s): bow/arrow
    Bio: after a recent raid and massacre in her nearby village of the lightning region her family was slaughtered. alex walked away from her school and village and decided to leave and catch her first dragon and take vengence on the people from the fire region that had done this to her. hearing that some of the easiest dragons to train were located in the water section of the country, alex sets off on her own dragonless and defenseless.
    Other: she is starting without the listed dragon and weapon. dragon's name: dismas

Name: Jon Hayden
    Type of Dragon: Fire
    [​IMG]
    Weapon(s): bronze long sword. measures 1 & 1/2 feet with a green leather hilt with golden words inscribed on the blade
    Bio: Jon was born and raised in the fire kingdom. he captured and trained his dragon shortly before the noble Xane had decided to take control of the large majority of dragons within the area. after some "tough convincing" by said noble, he joined the army. Jon and Rha have been a team for the last 10 years and work fully in sync.
    Other: Jon joined the war efforts about four years back. recently he helped destroy a village near the lightning region leaving a teenage girl orphaned, along with destroying many other families.

Name: olivia wildes
    Type of Dragon: Wind
    [​IMG]
    Weapon(s): a pair of iron daggers
    Bio: olivia grew up in the wind region, not an ideal location to many, but she learned to adapt. she learned to be quick and when it came to training her dragon Krios, it took about three years to finally get him broken in. With the wind dragons being hard to handle it took much longer for her to get him to cooperate then her peers that went to other regions to train their first dragons. olivia is always looking for a challenge, so training a wind dragon was the ideal choice. she has never really understood the whole "war" thing, but has been eager to really start traveling and understanding what is going on in Aishia.
    Other: since she was raised in the lands of the wind which require speed, olivia has become quite fast and quick on her feet so when the daggers are out they become an extremely deadly weapon if she gets to close to her opponent.

AAAAAAAAAAaaaaaannnndddddd 100!

3. Midnight Star Master of Physics

OOC: I get the feeling I joined the original but got left behind and had to drop out, I'll try to do better this time.

Username: Midnight Star
    Name: Rhian Hunter
    Appearance:
    [​IMG]
    Type of Dragon: Wind
    Weapon(s): Bow and arrows, a small hidden dagger
    Bio: Rhian was brought up in the wind region and so was forced to grow up fast. She'd watched he wind dragons since she was a baby with admiration and set her heart on getting a wind dragon as soon as she could, no matter the challenge. She did just that, catching a young wind dragon called Avira and setting about training her. She quickly became quick and adilge, learning to work with her dragon, though it still took some time. On top of this she chose a bow & arrows as her weapon which, in a region with extremely strong winds(over 100 mph), isn't the easiest of weapons to use. Over time she both became very close to her dragon and learnt to read the winds. She leart how to use the winds to her advantage, where to aim to still hit her target or moving so the wind propelled her arrow to go further. Although, she is still learning, she decided to start travelling and see what new challenges she can find.
    Other:

4. heartless_angel Traverse Town Homebody

Yay I gots peoples. Accepted both of you :3

5. CrownMoksha Decimo

Username: Master of Keyblades
    Name: Allen Gray
    Type of Dragon: Water/Wind
    [​IMG]
    Weapon(s): Broadsword
    Bio: Being born in the Land of Serenity, Allen was often found staring at the ocean watching the dragon rise from it. It wasn't long before one the dragons noticed him and came towards him. Sensing a bond between the two, they quickly became partners.
    Other: Even though he was raised in the Land of Serenity, he does have a slight aggressive side to him.

It's over 100!

6. heartless_angel Traverse Town Homebody

Accepted Mok.1 more or go for it?

7. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Well that makes 7 characters so far. That's not a bad starting amount. Up to you.

8. heartless_angel Traverse Town Homebody

The problem is if one person goes an a break, that's as low as 4 then. I mean, MOAR IS BETTAR 8D

9. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

very true... *sighs* the trials and tribulations of when to actually start the rp...

10. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Name: Last-Cloud-After-Dawn (Cloud)
    Dragon Age: 1004
    Appearance: http://api.ning.com/files/0EFueIBsjj2YJA-dhSp1srpH*3W8vdqIsr8XX3ZMdDzqQP-YIgtFH0GwWI9pTUiZ7X*fwMWHXzM7w6vJjH94pspnuMgOZcCq/white_dragon.jpg
    Type: Lightning/Wind
    Bio (optional): Cloud spent the majority of her life assuming all humans were weak and generally not worth partnering with. She spent the time others spent getting to know their human gathering knowledge and in the clouds of home in the Lightning section of the country. Being as durable as her father the Wind half of her, Cloud grew strong and her Lightning mother gave her speed. But her craving for knowledge makes her a bit too curious...although she may never partner.
    Other (optional): Who wouldn't want a dragon over a 100. A real prize! Speed and power, what a gem! Or so the people of the Lightning country boast...

11. heartless_angel Traverse Town Homebody

Accepted Twilight :3

I thinks we can starts now unless you wanna wait...

12. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

starting is good! >_o'

13. heartless_angel Traverse Town Homebody

Alrighties WE HAVE NOW OFFICIALLY STARTED :D
    Head over to the RP if you shall please.

14. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Now it's really annoying me I can't subscribe to threads.

15. heartless_angel Traverse Town Homebody

Aww that sucks

16. CrownMoksha Decimo

I'll be out of town for the weekend visiting cousin so I won't be able to post.

17. heartless_angel Traverse Town Homebody

Okies thanks for the heads up.

18. Smackdoodle McGiggles Hollow Bastion Committee

I'd like to join if you don't mind :3

Akuto! whats the scouter say about my post's power level?

ITS OVER 100!!!

Username: Smackdoodle McGiggles
    Name: Akuto "Demon King" Sai
    Weapon(s): Fists, Demonic energy
    Appearance:
    Guy in the middle, the over coat is his usual look, shirt is usually buttoned though
    [​IMG]
    Normal look
    [​IMG]
    Look in battle (Eyes and face changes)
    [​IMG]

Type of Dragon: Dark
    Dragon Name: Peter Hausen

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bio: Akuto Sai was born and raised in an orphanage and when he left home he learned of his magic prowess. As he aged, he learned that he was destined to become the "Demon King" a war bound monster who ravaged the land in ancient times. He is horrified to learn this and does anything he can to deny this inevitability. he learns to manage his evil powers, so he can use them on his own will. He normally uses them when he gets angry.
    Other: Peter Hausen is capable of speech and has a very intellectual air to him.

19. program Twilight Town Denizen

I have a Dragon Rp idea as well! But Im glad I found this one!

Username: Program
    Name: Maxie, Pepp
    Appearance: Layered,short dirty-blonde hair that she usually has in a pony-tail;Tan skin;Hazel eyes, wears glasses when she reads; goggles on head for when she's riding her dragon. Usually has a collared,button-up shirt,jeans and boots on.
    Type of Dragon: Lightning Dragon;1,050 (Thats considered near old Dragon right?)
    Weapon(s): She usually uses a steel blade with Elven inscriptions/spells on it.
    Bio: Maxie lived her life as good as she could, but her family wasn't exactly rich nor poor, they were in the middle. Her mother died while giving birth, and her dad raised her; she was raised more of a guy than a girl. Though she does care about usual girl things. And then once she turned 17 she went off to tame a dragon, always curios about them. Now she is doing her best with her new Dragon partner
    Other:

I have another OC I'll post soon.

20. heartless_angel Traverse Town Homebody

Accepted Smackdoodle
    Please read the rules again Program.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.