Kingdom Hearts 3D: TGS 2011 Page [Now Opened!]

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, Aug 31, 2011.

1. Mike Chaser

Hey everyone! Are you ready for some Kingdom Hearts 3D coverage?

As many of you heard; Kingdom hearts Dream Drop Distance will be presented at the Tokyo Game Show event from September 15th-18th 2011. The new Kingdom Hearts Title will feature a playable demo and a new trailer.

In the mean time; the official TGS page for Kingdom Hearts 3D has launched. We're sure this page will update with more content shortly. http://www.square-enix.co.jp/tgs11/titles/kh3d/

"Darkness becomes light, Light falls into darkness."

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, Aug 31, 2011.

1. Peace and War
      Peace and War
      I've not kept up with KH news ecently, is that picture in the link new?
      Cause Rikku's threads look... like a hybrid of his Kh1 and 2 outfits. I mean it could be lighting but his tops not yelloww, it's white?

Well, i'll check back later anyway.
    2. Boy Wonder
      Boy Wonder
      It's his KH1 outfit. The front has always been yellow while the back has been black.
    3. Llave
      Llave
      Hmm... still nothting to blow our minds, but at least we are finally seeing it kick off in production. (hopefully)

Thanks Mike, and keep us informed as soon as you find a lead! Thanks for all you do.
    4. Jubiliana
      Jubiliana
      I hope they put something new on the site even before TGS. But for the time being what catches my attention is "Darkness becomes Light, Light falls into Darkness." The first part sounds like Riku (even more, when you just finished KH Re:CoM) but the second part?
    5. awesomeperson
      awesomeperson
      really awesome cant wait for it! thanks for letting us know mike.
    6. Saxima
      Saxima
      Nice catch Mike. Nothing new, but we'll get a bunch at TGS hopefully. That there tagline though kinda bothers me . . .
    7. Cloud4012
      Cloud4012
      I am super excited to get that game. Playing as Riku and Sora, its gonna be like Chain of Memories but more exciting and no cards.
    8. Shift
      Shift
      Sora fails perhaps?
      That's my guess, and thanks for the news Mike.
    9. Gelatinous Ghost
      Gelatinous Ghost
      Great news. I am hoping they will finally give us some insight into the game. =] ​
    10. Glen
      Glen
      I'd say it's more likely to show a "darker" side of Sora. Possibly Roxas maybe? (referring to his quote against Sora "someone from the dark").

Anyway, this news isn't exactly going to put us all in awe, but hey it shows they're making progress so good on them!
    11. Amaury
      Amaury
      Agreed. The fact that it already started means nothing but good news.

Thanks for the update, Mike.
    12. redhairedking
      redhairedking
      Thanks for the news! I hope we get to see some more gameplay and maybe some more story stuff.
    13. Shinichi Izumi
      Shinichi Izumi
      Tgs live-streamed!

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

Hello everyone, just found out that TGS will be live-stramed

you will all be able to see it

HERE At The The Nintendo 3DS Conference Official Page at 12PM on September 13, local time. This is 11PM on September 12 EST.

PS:If you wanna know what time that is, where you are, use this Time Zone Converter to know what time it is where you are at.

hope you are all looking forward to this!​

its gonna be in midnight where im at =P
    14. Kayate
      Kayate
      I cannot wait for this game...
      Dream Drop Distance is indeed shrouded in mystery, with a lack of news about it.
      I find it really cool; the whole Sliding on rooftops, and Riku's wall-jumping.
    15. chezzitstealer
      chezzitstealer
      Cant wait for it to come out. Ive been playing kingdom hearts since i was 5 (im 15) i play every one i have every year, uhhh cant wait!
    16. Kouichi
      Kouichi
      Its almost coming... i am so excited. 3DS would make a better graphic for KH right? The command are look the same as Bbs but I hope there is more combos attack while playing in 3D than Bbs.
      Thanks for the information.
    17. SideSwape
      SideSwape

Omg... I think im at school by that time ffs. First day school and then this has to fall on the same date, oh my gawwwwwd -_-
    18. Mixt
      Mixt
      Alternatively you can look here

[timezone]13,9,2011,3,0[/timezone]

Thanks for the info anti-sora
    19. Ty