Summer of Falling Hearts [OOC]

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Jayn, Sep 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jayn

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sometimes we sit there and ask ourselves wonder and ask ourselves why; why did they have to leave so soon? Why did it have to be so dramatic?

Somehow, we knew it was coming but then again we didn’t. But if we knew about it for sure, we probably wouldn’t have been able to stop it from happening.

Or then again… could we?

So many haunting questions flooded our minds as Natalie’s coffin was lowered in the ground, never to be seen again. Someone said it was her first party she ever been to in her life. Her boyfriend, our friend, Rae could say it was also her last.

We were broken in heart, mind, and soul. Some of us took it harder than others, but we stayed together like a family. Our lead singer went and joined the Heavenly Host’s Angel choir while our lead guitarist up and left us to where not even the devil knows where.

So, here we are, a band of four with our two teachers (or sensei’s as most like to call them), missing the key elements of what was going to bring us together to be something out there in the rough world. No one’s going to look at our cute family setting and take us to the battlefield where the students of the masters fight for the top.
    We’re back on ground zero.

But… maybe there’s a little silver lining in these dark clouds. Some new kids just moved in, and they heard about us. They want to join us.

But no one can ever replace Natalie and Rae.

No one.
    [​IMG]

1. No godmodding (Meaning no auto kill, no super hero stunts like breaking through walls with bare hands, stuff like this. We are normal mortals in this RP.)

2. No powerplaying (You can't make someone else's character do whatever you want. You have to get their permission)

3. PG-13 Rating Posts (Romance and drama is encouraged, but don't get over the top. There are little munchkins lurking this web)

4. We may break our own rules for Plot purposes.

5. We can add rules at any time.

6. Alert us(Fuzzy, Maka) if something bugs or confuses you.

7. Don't do something so ******d that we fire you from the RolePlay entirely.

8. Characters are allowed to wander and everyone has a cell phone. Just remember, they're a band, so if you want to be a lone wolf, be one with the rest of the members.

9. If someone leaves the RP, that means a new spot is available. Don't forget, don't just vanish from the RolePlay, if you can alert us to how long you'll be leaving or if you're leaving permanently.

10. Maka and Fuzzy are Gods here. Respect us for our word is this RolePlays law.

12. No anime characters for appearances. ONLY real people. (Jayn interjection; if you can, get their permission, or use free stocks/famous people or something so you're not being creepy.
    tl; dr - Please don't steal people's facebook profile pictures, ktnx. )

13. Have fun!​

[​IMG]

The Newbies

Lead Singer Garxena
    Lead Guitarist Random Angel

The Family

Singer Two Britishism
    Drummer Bushy
    Base guitarist Fuzzy
    Piano Jayn
    Electric Violin Maka

Manager 1 Ace
    Manage 2 What?

[​IMG]

Code:
    [SIZE="1"][COLOR="white"]My God/Goddess Is: [COLOR="lightblue"][Username][/COLOR]

My Name Is: [COLOR="lightblue"][First and last name of character][/COLOR]

I came into this world on: [COLOR="lightblue"][Full birthdate. And the setting is today, now. So if they turned 19 in
    September and the previous months before, they’re born in 1992.[/COLOR]]

Some people say I’m: [COLOR="lightblue"][Basic personality here][/COLOR]

This has been my life so far: [COLOR="lightblue"][Brief bio here][/COLOR]

Oh yeah, this is me: [COLOR="lightblue"][Appearance, use real people only. No anime or cartooned allowed. ><][/COLOR]

This is my baby: [COLOR="lightblue"][Instrument you play here. Managers can deleted this, or change it to a secret talent they have][/COLOR]

This is what I enjoy in life: [COLOR="lightblue"][List at least four things your character likes][/COLOR]

This is what I hate: [COLOR="lightblue"][List four things your character dislikes][/COLOR]

If I could have a theme song, this would be it: [COLOR="lightblue"][What original song matches your character?][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[​IMG]

My God/Goddess Is: [Maka]
    My Name Is: [Xara "Ruth" Kendel]
    I came into this world on: [October 17, 1994, I am seventeen years old]
    Some people say I’m: [Quiet, reserved, I never speak to anyone unless spoken to. I try to keep to myself all the time and stay out of a group. I have a hard time trusting others, but if one can see the real me trapped there inside, I can be lovable and fun to be around. I only have a selected few friends and peers who I can count on. Sometimes people see me as a dreamer, and maybe I am. I stare off into nothing after all when others aren't paying attention to me. But who knows what I'm dreaming of.]
    This has been my life so far: [I came to America across the sea from Russia when I was just about to turn six years old. I have been an orphan all my life up to then, and that is a story I do not wish to bring back to life, but a family from America adopted me. They taught me their language, they helped me catch on quickly to the curriculum at school, but they couldn't help me to find a footing in the social world. I was bullied, I stayed away from the other children, I wish to not make friends after a while and almost ended up completely alone, much to my family's concern. It wasn't until middle school that someone found me and brought me in their little friendship circle and made me apart of them. Then we all became much more than friends. We were family. They believed in me, and I grew. But I'm still afraid... I hold many dark secrets inside of me, none that I wish to unlock and share in words. But I share it through my best friend I can always rely on... My violin.]
    Oh yeah, this is me:
    [​IMG]
    This is my baby: [Electric Violin]
    This is what I enjoy in life: [Raindrops, horses, solitary settings, music that moves the soul]
    This is what I hate: [Pickles, thunder storms at night, guns/gunshots (I freeze when I see them/ hear them), loud social parties]
    If I could have a theme song, this would be it: Dreamcatcher and also this song by Secret Garden]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My God Is: FuzzyBlueLights

My Name Is: Cameron Lockehart

I came into this world on: January 3, 1988
    Some people say I’m: Rude. Wasted talent. As hipster and as abstract as I pretend to be. I'm really quite simple. Like the Bass. I'm nice once I like you and I will explode over the littlest things. Even if I like you. I will only hesitate to put my hands on someone if they're a girl. Sorry ladies, it's a private promise.

This has been my life so far: Ah life. I honestly sometimes have a hard time remembering my past. But I like what I can remember of it. Warmth and jacketless. Not like today, where I'm nearly always cold if a building has air conditioning. I'd suppose from what memories I do keep, that I had a pretty good life. Pops was a good man, soldier first class all the way. Was proud of his oldest boy as long as he kept out of trouble(which I did when I joined the band.) and kept finding a way to support himself. Moms was a good lady too. Classy, kept music playing nearly all the time before she past. She's the one who taught me all about the 1-2-3's and ABC's of rhythm. Lastly, there's my kid sister. Just two words for her. ****ing super Christian.

Oh yeah, this is me:
    [​IMG]

This is my baby: A Fender Rogers Water Precision Bass. ;D

This is what I enjoy in life: Simply listening to instrumental solos. Chocolate. People born short.(>> No offense to midgets.) Video games. And winning.

This is what I hate: Losing. Quiet. Peace. Keeping still.

If I could have a theme song, this would be it: Whipped Cream~ By Ludo

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My God/Goddess Is: Jayn.

My Name Is: Anastasia Starr.

I came into this world on: December 24th, 1991. I know, I know. I was a Christmas Eve baby. Unfortunately, all that's ever meant for me is year after year of disappointment. My birthday has always sort of gotten lost in the blur of Christmas. It's not unheard of or anything, but it seems like one less day in my life I get to feel special. At least there's snow on my birthday...sometimes.

Some people say I’m: Boring. Apathetic. I don't really care for much, and I hate decisions. Color me passive. But not heartless.

This has been my life so far: I don't really want to talk about it. Not like it was all that bad, it's just boring as hell. What, I live a life. I had and lost some friends. Hated school, but did well in it. My family is whatever to me, I don't live with them anymore. Yeah, who cares. I'm ordinary. Extra-ordinary.

Oh yeah, this is me:
    [​IMG]

This is my baby: My beloved piano. Oh, and my keyboard.

This is what I enjoy in life: Quiet time alone is nice. I'm also a big nature-whore. I love the ocean, the beach especially. I love to go hiking. I love running. Food is great, too. I love to cook and try out new foods. I'm fairly open minded. Cats are cool too.

This is what I hate: ******bags. Spicy food. Sour food. Sudden loud noises. Dogs, vile creatures.

If I could have a theme song, this would be it: I suppose this would be fitting. Maybe. Voiceless. Wordless. Soft. Escalation. Then silence.

My God/Goddess Is: Bushy Brow

My Name Is: Tyler "Tai" Ashes

I came into this world on: 19th August 1992

Some people say I’m: Wha? I really gotta do this? ...Talk about Lame... Alright!
    I'm uh... um... Dammit! Do I really have to do this?! FINE! I get it.
    I'm a badass. A dick or whatever. But that's what they say.
    The way I see it is that I'm just true to myself, I live the way I see it and am honest with what I do. If people wanna judge me like that. Then... meh. Like I care.

This has been my life so far: Say wha?! I've gotta do this too! Why don't I just let you tape me having a dump in my own bathroo- ...Fine! Sheesh.. *mumbling something inaudible*
    My life has been average. As I said, I just do what I do and be true.
    I was conceived then expelled from my mother after nine months was up, just like anyone else. I went to school, did a bit of this and a bit of that. Went to College, did music stuff and girls.
    Yup. That's the sum up so far. Happy? You never told me I had to be pretty about the way I told it. Get off my case.

Oh yeah, this is me:
    [​IMG]
    (Yes, this is actually me.)

This is my baby: Anything I can hit hard really. Drums, in other words. No shit...

This is what I enjoy in life: Hitting things (drums and on occasion people), Girls, The essentials basically, ...Anything I guess.

This is what I hate: This application process, Liars, Cheats, Spicy food.

If I could have a theme song, this would be it: This. It's that simple.

My God/Goddess Is: Britishism

My Name Is: Caleb Fairland

I came into this world on: January First, 1990

Some people say I’m: Strange. That I say what's on my mind, no matter what it is. I suppose they're right, but what's strange about that? I guess I'm happy to be "strange". But as they say, I'm usually happy.

This has been my life so far: My life, eh? You know, I don't think there's anything special about my life, really. I was born, I went to school, and I did stupid stuff in high school. But yeah, I went to college, got a degree in theater, and that fell in on itself. So I got a job at a sleazy bar and met a girl. She was sweet, in her own way. Didn't change the fact she stole my money and left me. I was down on my luck, but still hopeful that something good would come my way. I guess it did.

Oh yeah, this is me:
    [​IMG]

This is my baby: A 1990 edition voice box.

This is what I enjoy in life: Food- anything edible, really. Singing, of course, why else would I be here? Girls, if you catch my drift. Would it be bad to say long walks on the beach? Also, I guess acting. Never really worked out for me, but it's a passion.

This is what I hate: Most animals. Not to be mean or whatever, I just like things that can talk. Oh, yeah, winter, I hate winter. Uh, reading anything but music. It was never my strong suit. Also, I guess I hate conforming. I don't really know how to put it, but when someone told me to do something, I did the opposite.

If I could have a theme song, this would be it: I guess this fits me pretty well.

My God/Goddess Is: Garxena

My Name Is: Grace Kent

I came into this world on: 13th December 1991; I’m 19 years old

Some people say I’m: Outgoing, really. They tell me I’ve got this way of infecting people with my good attitude. I’ve been told that my way of approaching people might get me into trouble one day, but I don’t really take life seriously enough to believe them. My parents have called me weird; they were joking of course, but I think they just wanted me to choose a different career.

This has been my life so far: I was born in New Zeland but my parents took our family elsewhere when I was just two so I don’t remember the land of Kiwis at all. I went through school pretty easily until I reached my sophomore year of high school. Some jerks were picking on a friend of mine so I roughed ‘em up a bit. I’m not usually the type to get in a fight, but it was my friend and I had to stick up for him. After that, I started making some difficult choices in life. I had to decide what I wanted my career to be and it wasn’t easy. I was never really good at academic stuff so I had gone into theatre and choir when I was in the sixth grade. I left formal choir in high school and joined the school’s show choir to get a little more fun into my singing. I performed solo after solo, grabbing every opportunity I could to expand my resume. I’d decided on my career: a goddamn rock star. Then a couple of good buds of mine gave me a call and brought my dream job to me. I gotta love those guys.

Oh yeah, this is me:
    [​IMG]
    Want it bigger? Go here --> LINK

This is my baby: My vocal chords! <3

This is what I enjoy in life: Music. There’s nothing else I’ve found that has made me feel more alive. Food. I really get into the stuff; it’s an art of its own. Boxing. What can I say? It helps me vent and it sure makes me happier than sitting and doing nothing. Writing. I write anything I can – poetry, short stories, songs, journals (have one for each year since I was ten).

This is what I hate: Intolerance. I can’t stand it when people pull that crap. Chocolate. Don’t look at me like that! When my pen runs out of ink and I don’t have a spare. That sucks! Thunder and lighting. Tell anyone I’m scared of them and I’ll throw you down a well so deep you won’t be able to tell if it’s day or night.

If I could have a theme song, this would be it: Fucking Perfect by Alicia Moore (P!nk)

My God/Goddess Is: [Fuuka Yamagishi]

My Name Is: [Annabella Taylor Rose]

I came into this world on: [May 12th, 1994]

Some people say I’m: [Calm and collected, but that's only because I'm lost in my own dream world most of the time. Only when I get angry or start playing do I snap out of it, and then I am quite lively.]

This has been my life so far: [I like getting out of the house, so if I'm not at school I'm out performing on the streets. And when I heard that there was a band around in need of a lead guitarist of course I signed up. Didn't think I would actually get in though. Well, more time away from home at least. Anywhere but there... And despite all of the fighting I do, I got good grades. Cs and so.ly sucks too.]

Oh yeah, this is me:
    [​IMG]

This is my baby: [My electric guitar that I've named Elizabeth.]

This is what I enjoy in life: [Music and everything about it is my life. I also love spicy foods; the hotter the better. I love being cheered on and complimented. I like going to the parks after playing to cool off. I love storms. And sleeping whenever I am not doing something is a must.]

This is what I hate: [I don't like saying I hate things, as hate is bad, but... Well, I hate hate of any sort I suppose. That's why I fight; I see a bully and I punch them in the face. I dislike being told I can't do something, the heat, sweet and sour stuff, spicy all the way, and being around too many people. The only way I can be on stage is because I get lost in my music.]

If I could have a theme song, this would be it: [Totally this for sure.]

My God/Goddess Is: [What?]

My Name Is: [Zsigmond Csupó (Sigmund)]

I came into this world on: [June 9, 1959, I am fifty-two years old]

Some people say I’m: [Very grumpy from time to time, and usually off being what some call "eccentric" here and there. Apparently my voice is known for being loud and some consider myself more cranky grandfather than anything. It does not help that the children will not get off my lawn. I am one who is usually relaxed though, because, as they say, is the life not for enjoyment?]

This has been my life so far: [I was born in the city of Pecs, and my brother and pregnant mother emigrated to the United States from Hungary when I was fifteen. My life as a child has been rough - we were considered strangers by the other people in the city for a good while, and our family struggled to survive in the 60s when my father perished in a working accident. I did not even learn English fluently until I was eighteen. I was able to attend university and received a degree in physics - though, I am, as of this moment, currently unemployed and living alone.]

Oh yeah, this is me:

[​IMG]

This is my baby: [My portable MacBook Air that holds all sorts of wonderful things. Oh the wonders of this new technology!]

This is what I enjoy in life: [Science, people, and good food - oh yes, the good food is wonderful! The southern Chinese cuisine is especially my favourite. I also adore relaxing, reading, and playing sports - usually whilst in a suit of some sort, along with informing the children of the neighbourhood to get off my lawn damn it.]

This is what I hate: [Those goddamn kids on my goddamn lawn! I mean, truly, those teenage and young adults love making fun of me for acting like the stereotype of the old men but it is true!

I also hold a dislike of excessive silence, gossip, people who cannot understand another person's feelings, and those who care not for the other people, especially if they are poorer than them. ]

If I could have a theme song, this would be it: [I am a fan of the American jazz music.]

2. FuzzyBlueLights Traverse Town Homebody

My God/Goddess Is: [Maka]
    My Name Is: [Xara "Ruth" Kendel]
    I came into this world on: [October 17, 1995, I am sixteen years old]
    Some people say I’m: [Quiet, reserved, I never speak to anyone unless spoken to. I try to keep to myself all the time and stay out of a group. I have a hard time trusting others, but if one can see the real me trapped there inside, I can be lovable and fun to be around. I only have a selected few friends and peers who I can count on. Sometimes people see me as a dreamer, and maybe I am. I stare off into nothing after all when others aren't paying attention to me. But who knows what I'm dreaming of.]
    This has been my life so far: [I came to America across the sea from Russia when I was just about to turn six years old. I have been an orphan all my life up to then, and that is a story I do not wish to bring back to life, but a family from America adopted me. They taught me their language, they helped me catch on quickly to the curriculum at school, but they couldn't help me to find a footing in the social world. I was bullied, I stayed away from the other children, I wish to not make friends after a while and almost ended up completely alone, much to my family's concern. It wasn't until middle school that someone found me and brought me in their little friendship circle and made me apart of them. Then we all became much more than friends. We were family. They believed in me, and I grew. But I'm still afraid... I hold many dark secrets inside of me, none that I wish to unlock and share in words. But I share it through my best friend I can always rely on... My violin.]
    Oh yeah, this is me:
    [​IMG]
    This is my baby: [Electric Violin]
    This is what I enjoy in life: [Raindrops, horses, solitary settings, music that moves the soul]
    This is what I hate: [Pickles, thunder storms at night, guns/gunshots (I freeze when I see them/ hear them), loud social parties]
    If I could have a theme song, this would be it: Dreamcatcher and also this song by Secret Garden]

My God Is: FuzzyBlueLights

My Name Is: Cameron Lockehart

I came into this world on: January 3, 1988
    Some people say I’m: Rude. Wasted talent. As hipster and as abstract as I pretend to be. I'm really quite simple. Like the Bass. I'm nice once I like you and I will explode over the littlest things. Even if I like you. I will only hesitate to put my hands on someone if they're a girl. Sorry ladies, it's a private promise.

This has been my life so far: Ah life. I honestly sometimes have a hard time remembering my past. But I like what I can remember of it. Warmth and jacketless. Not like today, where I'm nearly always cold if a building has air conditioning. I'd suppose from what memories I do keep, that I had a pretty good life. Pops was a good man, soldier first class all the way. Was proud of his oldest boy as long as he kept out of trouble(which I did when I joined the band.) and kept finding a way to support himself. Moms was a good lady too. Classy, kept music playing nearly all the time before she past. She's the one who taught me all about the 1-2-3's and ABC's of rhythm. Lastly, there's my kid sister. Just two words for her. ****ing super Christian.

Oh yeah, this is me:
    [​IMG]

This is my baby: A Fender Rogers Water Precision Bass. ;D

This is what I enjoy in life: Simply listening to instrumental solos. Chocolate. People born short.(>> No offense to midgets.) Video games. And winning.

This is what I hate: Losing. Quiet. Peace. Keeping still.

If I could have a theme song, this would be it: Whipped Cream~ By Ludo

3. Jayn

You're both added. Currently creating my profile. :3

4. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

I shall be joining!

I call Drummer!
    Will make the profile soon when I can find some time!
    Why am I so excited?!

I like to drum!
    Although... I know more guitar stuff than drum stuff, but still lol. XD

5. Jayn

My God/Goddess Is: Jayn.

My Name Is: Anastasia Starr.

I came into this world on: December 24th, 1991. I know, I know. I was a Christmas Eve baby. Unfortunately, all that's ever meant for me is year after year of disappointment. My birthday has always sort of gotten lost in the blur of Christmas. It's not unheard of or anything, but it seems like one less day in my life I get to feel special. At least there's snow on my birthday...sometimes.

Some people say I’m: Boring. Apathetic. I don't really care for much, and I hate decisions. Color me passive. But not heartless.

This has been my life so far: I don't really want to talk about it. Not like it was all that bad, it's just boring as hell. What, I live a life. I had and lost some friends. Hated school, but did well in it. My family is whatever to me, I don't live with them anymore. Yeah, who cares. I'm ordinary. Extra-ordinary.

Oh yeah, this is me:
    [​IMG]

This is my baby: My beloved piano. Oh, and my keyboard.

This is what I enjoy in life: Quiet time alone is nice. I'm also a big nature-whore. I love the ocean, the beach especially. I love to go hiking. I love running. Food is great, too. I love to cook and try out new foods. I'm fairly open minded. Cats are cool too.

This is what I hate: ******bags. Spicy food. Sour food. Sudden loud noises. Dogs, vile creatures.

If I could have a theme song, this would be it: I suppose this would be fitting. Maybe. Voiceless. Wordless. Soft. Escalation. Then silence.

6. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

My God/Goddess Is: Bushy Brow

My Name Is: Tyler "Tai" Ashes

I came into this world on: 19th August 1992

Some people say I’m: Wha? I really gotta do this? ...Talk about Lame... Alright!
    I'm uh... um... Dammit! Do I really have to do this?! FINE! I get it.
    I'm a badass. A dick or whatever. But that's what they say.
    The way I see it is that I'm just true to myself, I live the way I see it and am honest with what I do. If people wanna judge me like that. Then... meh. Like I care.

This has been my life so far: Say wha?! I've gotta do this too! Why don't I just let you tape me having a dump in my own bathroo- ...Fine! Sheesh.. *mumbling something inaudible*
    My life has been average. As I said, I just do what I do and be true.
    I was conceived then expelled from my mother after nine months was up, just like anyone else. I went to school, did a bit of this and a bit of that. Went to College, did music stuff and girls.
    Yup. That's the sum up so far. Happy? You never told me I had to be pretty about the way I told it. Get off my case.

Oh yeah, this is me:
    [​IMG]
    (Yes, this is actually me.)

This is my baby: Anything I can hit hard really. Drums, in other words. No shit...

This is what I enjoy in life: Hitting things (drums and on occasion people), Girls, The essentials basically, ...Anything I guess.

This is what I hate: This application process, Liars, Cheats, Spicy food.

If I could have a theme song, this would be it: This. It's that simple.

OOC: ...Yes, that picture is really real life me. lol (I was 17 then though lol)

7. Maka Albarn It's called love

Okay, as everyone is bringing their characters together and such, I think it's a good idea we get the basics of how long everyone has known each other and how long everyone's been in the band for.

So for my character, Xara, she has been in the band since her middleschool years. So she would've been around 13 years old when she joined up, and that means she's been in the band since about 2007ish, four years.

Lemme point something out. Yush, they're not really well known, but that doesn't mean that they hadn't attempted any albums or records. Things just always messed up somehow (and we can discuss what kind of things got in the way of the band) and the death of the lead singer was one of the huge setbacks.

Anyways, since me and Ace got together and discussed things, we've decided that our characters are next door neighbors. Xara moved when she was finally put in the fourth-fifth grade in public school for the first time (since her adopted parents had to help her heal for her experiences from being an orphan in Russia, and she had to acquire new skills like speaking and reading English and basic mathematics) when she was ten years old in Ace's character's hood (neighborhood). Ace's character was 20 at the time, so they've known each other for about ten years.

It wasn't that Manager Ace didn't know about Xara's talent with the violin, it's just he didn't consider her "band worthy" because she was so young and violins were highly unusual. But when she was 13 years old, and some of the band members came over to Ace's house to visit or discuss how to add something new to their band to add some flare to it, Xara was outside practicing. So Natalie (the now deceased singer) saw this, and then demanded that Xara became apart of their band. So a star was born~

So that's pretty much how we came up with Xara joining. If you guys wanna tweak it a little, you can. How long should we have all been together for is the biggest question right now?

8. Jayn

I think it would be cute if a few members (like, the original members, I guess) who knew each other through elementary school or something had a band way back then, that totally sucked and wasn't all that serious, and it wasn't until they got older that the original member held auditions or something, and then...Here, lets see...

The Newbies

Lead Singer ➲ Open
    Lead Guitarist ➲ Random Angel

The Family

Singer Two ➲ Open
    Drummer ➲ Bushy - Birth Year: 1992 Current Age: 19
    Base guitarist ➲ Fuzzy - Birth Year: 1988 Current Age: 23
    Piano ➲ Jayn - Birth Year: 1991 Current Age: 20
    Electric Violin ➲ Maka - Birth Year: 1994 Current Age: 17

Manager 1 ➲ Ace Phoenix
    Manage 2 ➲ What?

RA is a newbie.

Maka and Ace knew each other, and Maka joined the band in 2007.

Natalie could have been the band starter, maybe. Her and Rae could have started the band back in Elementary with a third person in the 'family'. For now I'ma say Bushy, or something. We'll say they got together in 2002.

Bushy was 10.
    Natalie (1993) was 9.
    Rae was 11. (1991)

As they got older, they wanted to become more serious and they held auditions or something in middle school, getting another band member, let's say Jayn. /third person.

This happened in 2006.

Jayn was 15.
    Bushy was 14.
    Natalie was 13.
    Rae was 15.

In 2007, Maka joined the group.

Jayn was 16.
    Bushy was 15.
    Natalie was 14.
    Rae was 16.
    Maka was 13.

In 2009, Fuzzy joined the band as the bass guitarist, which the group felt was necessary at that point (lol). Fuzzy was a friend of (one of current band members) somehow and thus invited to the band.

Jayn was 18.
    Bushy was 17.
    Natalie was 16.
    Rae was 18.
    Maka was 15.
    Fuzzy was 21. (ewww.)

In 2011, Natalie (18) and Rae (21) died.

Jayn is 20.
    Bushy is 19.
    Maka is 17.
    Fuzzy is 23.

Edit/comment on what you will.

9. FuzzyBlueLights Traverse Town Homebody

:l

Both are good ideas. I don't mind either really. Being in the group for only 2 years works for me. Both ideas allow us to structure things around it and in it. This doesn't affect what I had for my character. But everyone needs to comment/edit the parts they wish to change or suggest.

10. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

've got a few ideas along with Jayn, but I'll edit them in a bit later when I'm not so distracted. lol

11. Jayn

@Fuzzy: Well, I was trying to kind of come up with a timeline and merge her idea with mine/a timeline, not really come up with another idea all together.

12. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

Right, we have a lead singer who shall post her form shortly. Woo! Garxena! XD

Now...
    as for the edits needed.

My character, Jayn's character and Garx's character were all childhood friends.
    Because of this, they'd have known my guy before he was a ******.

Anyway.
    Jayn joined the band at the regular time etc.
    As my guy began to change in personality. Jayn figured it would be a good idea to direct his attention to something useful and productive (hitting things = drumming)
    And that's how that happened there. I mean... for how my guy joined. He picked up drumming pretty fast and was good, etc etc. Basically, he was good enough that despite how he acted and the fact that everyone liked Jayn, they kept him in.

~

Next is... how Garx would have been recruited once well... the sad deaths.
    So please allow me to Paraphrase how this would have worked:

*Maka: We still need a lead singer.
    *Me: Hey Jayn! What about Garx, she had one hell of a voice.
    *Jayn: *squee* Yeah, she did!
    Maka and Fuzzy: Who is Garx?
    Jayn: Our childhood friend.
    Me: There we go then. We could see if we can call her in.
    *calls Garx*
    Me: Wanna be in a band? It beats singing in the shower.
    Garx: *squee*

I hope you enjoyed that little summary :P
    But yes.

13. Britishism Gummi Ship Junkie

My God/Goddess Is: Britishism

My Name Is: Caleb Fairland

I came into this world on: January First, 1990

Some people say I’m: Strange. That I say what's on my mind, no matter what it is. I suppose they're right, but what's strange about that? I guess I'm happy to be "strange". But as they say, I'm usually happy.

This has been my life so far: My life, eh? You know, I don't think there's anything special about my life, really. I was born, I went to school, and I did stupid stuff in high school. But yeah, I went to college, got a degree in theater, and that fell in on itself. So I got a job at a sleazy bar and met a girl. She was sweet, in her own way. Didn't change the fact she stole my money and left me. I was down on my luck, but still hopeful that something good would come my way. I guess it did.

Oh yeah, this is me:
    [​IMG]

This is my baby: A 1990 edition voice box.

This is what I enjoy in life: Food- anything edible, really. Singing, of course, why else would I be here? Girls, if you catch my drift. Would it be bad to say long walks on the beach? Also, I guess acting. Never really worked out for me, but it's a passion.

This is what I hate: Most animals. Not to be mean or whatever, I just like things that can talk. Oh, yeah, winter, I hate winter. Uh, reading anything but music. It was never my strong suit. Also, I guess I hate conforming. I don't really know how to put it, but when someone told me to do something, I did the opposite.

If I could have a theme song, this would be it: I guess this fits me pretty well.

14. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

My God/Goddess Is: Garxena

My Name Is: Grace Kent

I came into this world on: 13th December 1991; I’m 19 years old

Some people say I’m: Outgoing, really. They tell me I’ve got this way of infecting people with my good attitude. I’ve been told that my way of approaching people might get me into trouble one day, but I don’t really take life seriously enough to believe them. My parents have called me weird; they were joking of course, but I think they just wanted me to choose a different career.

This has been my life so far: I was born in New Zeland but my parents took our family elsewhere when I was just two so I don’t remember the land of Kiwis at all. I went through school pretty easily until I reached my sophomore year of high school. Some jerks were picking on a friend of mine so I roughed ‘em up a bit. I’m not usually the type to get in a fight, but it was my friend and I had to stick up for him. After that, I started making some difficult choices in life. I had to decide what I wanted my career to be and it wasn’t easy. I was never really good at academic stuff so I had gone into theatre and choir when I was in the sixth grade. I left formal choir in high school and joined the school’s show choir to get a little more fun into my singing. I performed solo after solo, grabbing every opportunity I could to expand my resume. I’d decided on my career: a goddamn rock star. Then a couple of good buds of mine gave me a call and brought my dream job to me. I gotta love those guys.

Oh yeah, this is me:
    [​IMG]
    Want it bigger? Go here --> LINK

This is my baby: My vocal chords! <3

This is what I enjoy in life: Music. There’s nothing else I’ve found that has made me feel more alive. Food. I really get into the stuff; it’s an art of its own. Boxing. What can I say? It helps me vent and it sure makes me happier than sitting and doing nothing. Writing. I write anything I can – poetry, short stories, songs, journals (have one for each year since I was ten).

This is what I hate: Intolerance. I can’t stand it when people pull that crap. Chocolate. Don’t look at me like that! When my pen runs out of ink and I don’t have a spare. That sucks! Thunder and lighting. Tell anyone I’m scared of them and I’ll throw you down a well so deep you won’t be able to tell if it’s day or night.

If I could have a theme song, this would be it: Fucking Perfect by Alicia Moore (P!nk)

15. Maka Albarn It's called love

Wow! To tell you the truth, I'm really surprised that it filled up so quickly. I though we were going to have a few missing characters, so this is so cool guys. Thanks for joining us! :glomp:

Alright, so I have a few questions floating through my mind right now.

1. So Xara is the only one in High School, right?
    2. How big is the town/city you guys picture the band living in?
    3. Do they have their own studio in a rented office space on main street? Or do they go to the managers' houses to practice and put things together?
    4. Assuming such, Xara only knows Ace's character well and no one else then? (Of course Natalie too, but she's gone.)
    5. What should the band's name be?
    6. Who lives with who?

So I think that's pretty much all my curious brain has to offer right now...

16. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

1. Judging with ages, I would assume so. The others may be in higher education though. (Tyler is not... lol)
    2. I don't imagine it would be too big, I mean. I figure most of us would be pretty local to each other. Of course, travel is easy enough. But I don't imagine they would be in a big major city like say... New York or something. lol
    3. I doubt they would have their own studio yet... I mean, they haven't made it big yet right? I was thinking more like... Garage set up or something at least at first. Perhaps at the managers house indeed, but I dunno what you guys think lol
    4. Well, she'd know the other band members too. I mean, the old ones anyway she would know well enough. At least that's what I'm assuming anyway.
    5. Uh... I have no idea... probably best to sort out a mass MSN convo later and have that discussed?
    6. Uh... again, probs best for MSN. lol

17. Jayn

So Xara is the only one in High School, right? My character isn't in HS.
    How big is the town/city you guys picture the band living in? I agree with Bushy, in that it shouldn't be tremendously huge, but it should be easy to travel. Maybe by train or shuttle or something, to a bigger city.
    Do they have their own studio in a rented office space on main street? Or do they go to the managers' houses to practice and put things together? They can go to the managers place. I also wouldn't mind one of the characters having a home-studio of some sort instead.
    Assuming such, Xara only knows Ace's character well and no one else then? Well, Ace would know her best. But she'd still know everyone, lol.
    What should the band's name be? Hnng. http://www.bandnamemaker.com/
    Who lives with who? Uhhhh. We can plan that out here. WHO WANTS TO LIVE WITH WHO, GUYS.

18. FuzzyBlueLights Traverse Town Homebody

I could have been a friend of Rae's brother(give him one, it won't hurt for my sake.). And through the brother, he could have told me about the band needing a Bass guitar. So not knowing anyone but Rae's brother, and knowing nothing about Rae. I auditioned for bass and got into the band. Simple, no?

Also I plan to give my character a job. And College. So I could live in a Dorm with someone. If not, then an apartment with someone.
    I should also know everyone except for the new people. And about the studio thing. I think it should either be a few of the characters paying for some stuido time if we're making songs we want to sell or distribute for free. Or the managers if we're not to sure about recording ourselves seriously. Get it?

19. Britishism Gummi Ship Junkie

Caleb's a college drop-out, so he'll be in nothing academic, at least for the start. He may have a job, part-time somewhere. I'll give him an apartment, so if any living arrangements would work with this, that'd be great.

To the questions:
    1. That seems to be the case.
    2. A smallish town near to a larger metropolitan area would be nice, but that's an opinion.
    3. Manager's home would be more likely, but eh.
    4. What Jayn said, basically.
    5. Erm. I don't know, really.
    6. See top of my post.

20. Maka Albarn It's called love

Alrighty, now we have that in order, I have a theory~

Rae isn't dead by the way, he's missing. The just found Natalie's body, but Rae wasn't there. I dunno how exactly she died, but I have a little idea that Rae could be the one responsible for Natalie's death. What do you guys think?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.