My KH character

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by james7171999, Sep 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. james7171999 Merlin's Housekeeper

Here is my fan character that I made.
    Name:Nitrunn
    Being:Somebody
    Weapon:2 keyblades(Nitro slasher<>Nitro fury)
    Attire:Keyblade armor
    Main qoute:"Hmph,I might as well fight you as it means nothing to my order of oblivion".
    Pic:http://www.kh-vids.net/album.php?albumid=2958&attachmentid=28301
    Note:This character is free to use for a roleplay,story etc but you must give me some credit.

2. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

I think you're missing the point of this discussion section entirely.. -_-;
    Also: http://www.kh-vids.net/showthread.php?112713-Rules-for-the-Discussion-Section.-Last-Updated-7-9-11
    Here are the rules of this section just for future reference.
    A general idea is to read the rules of the section if you're going to be posting in it for the first time. :/

~

Also if I may at least give some contribution of positivity/negativity (if you don't view this as just some advice) to this thread.

About your OC form:
    Generally, an OC form can take many shapes meaning that just plain making one like this is for general purposes kinda pointless as you'll often have to adapt it anyway (easy enough to do... but still).
    Also, the form is too vague... there isn't enough detail in a lot of the areas you covered.
    Another thing is... not being funny, but I doubt anyone will ever use someone else's character in a role-play. Even if you say credit must be given.
    A big point of role-playing is to use your own character and it's half the fun too. Just making the character is a great feeling.
    No offence to you. But I doubt anyone would use your character when they could just as easily have fun making their own.

Anyway... yeah, that's what I have to say about this.

3. Jayn

Fayt moved his post here, Bushy.

Anyways. I don't see a problem with you offering up your character for usage, if you want. I won't scold you on it. I am going to move this once again to the OOC section, since we're not really going to have a discussion on your character. If you have any more characters to share, please do so in this thread only.

Also, regarding the actual content of this character, as Bushy stated, it's rather vague. There's not much detail on your character so if you need help with that, let us know, otherwise it might be a good idea to add more information. (:

4. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

Ah fair enough.
    I was unaware, and for that, I apologise.

Also, yeah, there isn't anything wrong with offering a character, I was just saying I don't think many people would use someone else's.
    There is a sense of pride with making your own character.
    I'm not saying no one would ever accept the offer. I just don't think that many people would lol
    But that is just my opinion, and I am one person out of a whole RP section. XD

5. Cloud4012 Gummi Ship Junkie

I don't see what it is I'm supposed to be commenting on are we supposed to make up our character?

6. james7171999 Merlin's Housekeeper

Update:My mistake,this guy will not be used for your whatever,so I have this whole thing fixed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.