Fullmetal Alchemist: The Midnight Eclipse OOC thread

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Hiro ✩, Oct 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Ok, I know that there's already a Fullmetal Alchemist RP but since there are only two in mine, I'm starting this thread. Some of the characters may appear to be taken, but those were really only substiti=utions till more people joined. Ask me or my now second in command Hellkitten for one of the characters that are being played and we'll let you know if that was permanent or temporary.

Story:
    Using a forbidden Alchemical ritual, Edward and Alphonse Elric tried to resurrect their dead mother. Edward lost his left leg, Alphonse lost his whole body, and at the cost of his right arm, Edward bound his brother's soul to a suit of armor. Becoming a state alchemist, he and his brother search for the one thing to restore their bodies: The legendary philosopher's stone.

After traveling for 4 years, Edward discovered reports of strange disappearances. These disappearances happened every night on the same day, the day of the Midnight Eclipse. Edward has turned to his friends, soldiers of briggs, and fellow alchemists for help on discovering why they disappear every year.

Rules:
    As many characters as you want, but you must have at least 1 OC and know where they all are
    You need to have seen At least to episode 60 of Brotherhood OR read the manga
    No godmodding
    no killing characters without my permission and the person's permission
    Have fun

OC Sheets:
    There are two types of characters; Alchemists and soldiers.
    Alchemist:
    Name:
    Appearance:
    Symbol (not needed, but you can have one):
    State Alchemist Name:
    Biography:
    Other:

Soldier:
    Name:
    Appearance:
    Position:
    Biography:
    Other:

FMA Characters:
    Edward Elric- Ventus108
    Alphonse Elric- Hellkitten
    Greed (Ling Yao)- Ventus108
    Winry Rockbell-
    Colonel Mustang- Ventus108
    Riza Hawkeye- Hellkitten
    Maes Hughes-
    Alex Louis Armstrong- Hellkitten

Lust-
    Sloth-
    Pride-
    Gluttony-
    Envy- Ventus108
    Wrath-
    Father-

OC's:
    Username: Ventus108
    Name: Xoram Blackrain
    Appearance:
    [​IMG]
    Personality: cold towards strangers but nice once you get to know him
    Symbol (not needed, but you can have one): [​IMG] (Ancients' Symbol)
    State Alchemist Name: The Storm Alchemist
    Biography: Joined the state Alchemist program when Roy Mustang saw his deep knowledge of Transmutation
    Other: N/A

Alchemist-

Name: Xioimara Dwyre
    Appearance: Picture N/A

Personality: Xioimara is sharp and stubborn. She prefers to take the path less traveled. She is very clever and has great deductive reasoning. Xioimara is quiet but protective, at times.
    Symbol: Picture:N/A

Means- Spirit
    State Alchemist Name: Wild Wolf of the East
    Biography: Xioimara has a very slighlty related story to the Elric brothers. She lost her family when she was young, or rather ran off. She lived in an abusive household and decided it would be best to leave. She discovered alchemy around the age of ten. Xioimara forms it to her own specific kindlings. It took Xioimara two tries to become a state alchemist.

Though Xioimara is considered a military dog, she runs on her own unless they find a way to get in touch with her or find her. She is hard to track and follow. Xioimara is known to attack headstrong if someone gets in her way. She has the scars to prove it.
    Other: Xioimara created an alchemy that shifts and controls her own DNA. She is able to turn into a wolf, with luck.
    Wolf Form- Picture N/A

Here's a link to the thread: http://www.kh-vids.net/showthread.php?114963-Fullmetal-Alchemist-The-Midnight-Eclipse

Also note: Characters that aren't up there may be added after sometime, depending on wether or not we go to a point in the story SIMILAR to that character's appearance. If I forget or you have any questions let me know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.