Lost Worlds

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Excasr, Oct 18, 2011.

1. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

So I had a dream Sat-Sun and that dream was very interesting to me. So I wanted to write something about it! That nightmare was really scary to me.
    I started to write about one hour ago and there is the first chapter: "The Begining". =]

Please tell me what you think about the history. Thank you! :D
    I'll write a new chatper everyday, but somedays I will be so lazy that I won't post. =P Normally on Sundays I won't post, and in days I'll just come back to home around 6PM I won't post too.

About the writer style, please read before start.
    Before start reading...
    To make the read easier, I made the character's talks with theirs own color; and thoughts on Italic; but BE CAREFUL, if you don't want spoilers about the character's names, do not read the chapter's character's names and you'll be fine! :)

Since the First Chapter:
    • John
    • Mike
    • Rick
    • Ashley
    • Kelly
    Since Second Chapter:
    • No one's new on this chapter.
    Since Thrid Chapter:
    • Cat
    Since Fourth Chapter:
    Since Fifth Chapter:
    • From now on, the bold texts are cell phones talks and alike.
    • ???
    • Mysterious Woman
    • Kaiser
    Since Sixth Chapter:
    Since Seventh Chapter:
    Since Eighth Chapter:
    Since Ninth Chapter:
    Since Tenth Chapter:
    --When I post a Chapter, I'll post (if it has) its news characters here.

Don't miss the Next Chapter!
    The Tenth Chapter: "Together at least"

Synopsis
    Lost Worlds, there isn't anywhere else to run!

Mike is a high school student. His bests friends, Rick, Ashley, Kelly and John are about to start an adventure in somewhere far away, and at the same time very close. But John had to go away from some time... why? And how they will get out of that prison?

Lost Worlds

There isn't anywhere else to run!

First Chapter:
    "The Begining"

It is a raining night; a student is running through the street:
    -*Huff**huff* I… I need to… get outta here!
    He jumps a wall and hides in the dark, it seems like is running from someone.
    -Here I… should be safe, for now.
    He waits, very patient... A noise is heard from behind a tree next to him. He leans against the wall and tell to himself:
    -No...
    Suddenly, something jumps the wall and starts to run towards the teenager:
    -AH! NO, BE GONE! STAY AWAY FOR ME!!!......... AAAHHH!!!!!!

-John!
    Mike wakes up. He is in his room.
    -…Another nightmare… I… hope John’s alright.
    Mike is a high school student. Nothing special about him, just a few weird nightmares.
    -I better get things ready; I need to go to school.
    So Mike does as he said and is ready to go to school. There he hears someone call him:
    -Heeey, Miiike! Over here!
    -Hey Ashley, morning!
    -Morning! Wow, that’s good it stopped raining. Did you see? It rained a lot yesterday’s night.
    -It rained? Kinda strange…
    -Hum? Why do you say that? The rain started suddenly around 11PM.
    -Oh, it’s nothing. We should go to the class, or we’ll be late.
    So they go to the class:
    -Hi there, guys!
    -Good morning, Rick, good morning Kelly!
    -Good morning! I can’t believe, I totally forgot today’s test! Fast, tell me wha-
    -Good morning, class! I hope you all studied well to my test!
    Kelly sighs and whispers:
    -Screw that, teacher…
    All the four are teenagers having a normal life…
    Until now.
    When Mike finished the test, he starts to look through the window, get the MP4 and start to listening music. It starts to rain again…
    “It’s raining… Just like in my dream… But, why I dreamed about John? It been some time I don’t see him… My childhood friend… I miss you. Me, Rick, Ashley and Kelly, we all miss you so much since you departed…”
    The time passes… Now it is almost lunchtime.
    -Teacher, can I go to the bathroom?
    -Hum? Oh, already finish the lesson? All right, you can go.
    Mike goes to the bathroom. In the way to there, he realizes that the rain stopped, but the sky is clouded.
    When he enters in the bathroom, he washes the hands and look at the mirror. He takes a deep breath… When he opens the eyes again, he sees that there is someone behind him. “John?!”. Suddenly he turns back and now there’s nobody else…
    -…Just my mind playing with me. Man, that dream were scary, I have to forget about that. Now I’m seeing John anywhere. Hum… I wonder who was stalking him…
    Mike takes his cell phone.
    “What? Shouldn’t the signal already sounded? I didn’t hear anything. I should go to the roof like always, Rick, Ashley and Kelly might be waiting for me.”
    In the corridor, he realizes that nobody is there. “Weird… where did everyone go?”. He starts to go to the roof.
    In his school, there are 4 floors, a gym and a roof. On fourth floor there is just Art Room, Music Room and the stairs to the roof.
    On fourth floor…
    “Dude, this is serious. Where did everyone go? Here should be full of people by this time.”
    So he notices someone on the gym, through the window. “Who can be?”. Then he hears a noise coming from behind, in a long distance… there are steps, coming in the way.
    “Alright, go to the top of a ghost school or risk finding someone I may don’t like to see? …After that dream of tonight, I think I should try to find my friends first.”
    Mike starts to run towards the stairs. He made to the roof, but…
    -No way. Such… a bad… and stupid… joke…
    In the roof, there is a body. A dead body. Full of blood.
    -What… what the hell is happing here?!
    Mike run to the fourth floor and take the keys. Run back to the roof, shut the door and lock it. Now he hears the steps getting close, going up in the stairs.
    “Hide! Fast!”

Second Chapter:
    "Run Away!"

Mike quickly hides behind some boxes that were on the floor. Cold sweating and frightened, Mike try to don’t make any noise and wait, hoping that whoever is behind that door just go away.
    The Whatever-it-is is trying to access the roof, turning the knob but without success…
    Another silence… Now the steps are going away.
    -*Phew* That was close. What the hell was that?
    Mike goes to the door, unlock it, and slowly opens the door. Thankfully, there’s nothing there anymore.
    -Now… I don’t want to be here making company for that guy on the floor. I must find the others! There was someone on the gym…
    Before Mike take a step back to the fourth floor, he takes a pipe that was lying there. “Just for precaution…”.
    On the fourth floor, he looks through the window to see if there is someone there, but there is no one. Suddenly, a noise behind Mike. He turns back, ready to fight, but find this black cat behind him:
    -…You know friend, you almost killed me with a heart attack… Aw, c’mon. Here goes Mike armed with his lethal metal pipe, ready to fight with hell’s cats of his school.
    When he stopped talking, he realized: “What? A Cat? I thought there was anybody here, and we can’t bring animals here. Where did you come?”. When Mike approaches the black cat, he got away:
    -Hey! Come back! …That cat… Have I already saw him… before?
    Whatever it is, Mike decided to forget and keep going to the gym.
    “Man… This place is creepy without anybody on morning… I just feel like-“ –A noise from behind Mike is heard, and he turns back again (this time by reflex) with his pipe ready to hit someone. It comes from the Music Room…
    -Wh…Who’s there?! –Mike dares to confront.
    Slowly, the door is opening… really slowly… Mike takes some steps to back.
    -C…Come on! Show yourself!
    He regretted. A hand is now opening the door and there is a woman exiting the Music Room, crawling.
    “What… No, FORGET THAT, RUN!!!” –Mike turns back and runs along the corridor. He hears the woman screaming, now running towards him.
    -Ahh! Leave me alone, freak!
    He arrives on the stairs to the third floor; quickly he starts to go down more two stairs. Finally first floor. Mike goes to the gym. “C’mon, just a little more! I’m almost there!”.
    Mike made in the gym, quickly he enters and closes the door. “Gym’s key, gym’s key, gym’s keys! …Here!” –Exactly when Mike found the Gym’s keys, he dropped them as well. The woman is getting close, her screaming makes Mike desperate. Mike quickly grabs the keys and tries to close it. “Close it, close it! …LOCKED!”.
    Mike made it, but the screams are still getting close. He sits down leaning against the door, covering his head with his arms and closes his eyes. “No… No… Please… Go away…”.
    Three… Two… One…
    She hits the door with all the force of her running, but nothing happened. The door is still locked and Mike feels her behind the door, but immovable, like she was… dead.
    -I don’t gonna open that door… -Mike turns back and realizes he is in the gym:
    -Alright… I think I might regret this later just like a little ago but… I’m out of time...
    Mike prepares himself aiming the pipe ready to hit something and then:
    -HEEEY!!! IS ANYONE THERE??! ANSWER ME!!!
    His voice echoes all the school…
    -Who’s there?!
    -What? This voice… Rick! Is that you?!
    So from behind a wall, Rick shows himself and sees Mike. He opens a big smile and:
    -Mike! It’s me!
    -Rick! You worried me, where were you?
    -Well… After you go to the bathroom, the lunchtime came and when we arrived in the roof, you weren’t there.
    -What? Did you guys stopped by the roof? I was there just a while ago. Wait, the girls aren’t with you?
    -When we arrived in the roof, you didn’t come so I already had finished my snack so… I let them there and come looking for you. And then that weird guy…
    -Wait, wasn’t you the one here? I saw someone here before going to the roof.
    -Yeah, when I arrived in the fourth floor. There was nobody there but one woman that entered inside Music Room. After she enters, I heard something like the piano smashing someone and the woman screaming. But when I saw, there was no one there, and the piano in his place.
    -And the other guy…
    -After that, I come here and when I step on the gym, I saw a guy in the middle of the gym. When I yelled “Hey!” he turns back to me and suddenly ran away. That moment I heard the same woman screams and hided here.
    Something really wrong is happening there…
    After thinking for some time, the decision is:
    -It’s crazy, but, while we search for someone here, let’s go back to the Music Room and check there.
    -And then, find Ashley and Kelly.
    They walk to the door and:
    -…
    -Hum? What’s wrong, Mike?
    -Oh… It’s because there was a death woman behind this door just a while ago but… now I don’t sense anyone there.
    -OH, WAIT WHAT?! There was who, where?!
    -A crazy woman suddenly came and starts to try to catch me… But now it’s probably gone…
    -Okay, man. You open the door. You have the keys and one weapon.
    -Are you ready?
    When Mike opened the door, no one was there. They both take a deep breath, looked at each other’s face and start walking to the Music Room.

Third Chapter:
    "The Reunion"

While walking to the Music Room, Rick is thinking about the weird things that have been happening to him, “crazy ghosts, ghost school…”.
    -What the hell is happening here?
    -Don’t worry, dude. Everything will be okay… I hope.
    -I’m worried about Ashley and Kelly… Where do you think they are?
    -Well… I hope both are in the school, our school, don’t this one.
    -What do you think this school is? Or even this world?
    -… I dunno… But, we have to go back, and we will.
    -I sure hope so…
    Fourth floor, nobody’s there. Mike prepares himself and goes slowly to the Music Room:
    -Stay behind me. If anything happen, we’ll have to run…
    Rick nodded. Mike approaches of the Music Room, slowly and soundless. Looking through the window, there isn’t anyone there, but the piano is on the wrong place, where has… blood?
    -No way…
    -You can’t be serious…
    They open the door, nothing happens, so there they go, searching for any clue about what’s happening here.

-Meow?
    Suddenly, they look to the window and saw the black cat.
    -Whoa… It’s just a cat. Where did it come?
    -Hey… it’s you.
    -Do you know this cat?
    -Yes. I mean, no. I already found him in the corridor. But, isn’t he just… familiar to you?
    -Now that you mentioned that… yeah, I think I already saw him, but… where?
    The cat doesn’t see like is afraid of Mike and Rick. Mike approaches the cat and pats him. The cat smiles and licks Mike.
    -I think he likes you.
    -I think I already have met him… and I’m bit sure you have too. I just don’t remember… I don’t know why I have this feeling.
    The cat jumps on the piano and starts to scratches it.
    -Hum? What? There is something inside this?
    Rick opens the piano and found a note inside it, he reads:
    -“Not just in the school, I can go to the whole town. But there is some “Lost” there. I do not know what are they or where did they come, but I’m pretty sure someone summons them. It seems like I’m not the first one here. I already saw a boy there, and I try to find out where he is or where did he come, but I never could met him. The school, the market, the beach, the shrine, the church… The boy was there. And this cat too. Do they have a connection?”.
    -Interesting… So maybe you do have a connection with that boy. But what could that-
    -MEOW!
    The cat jumped to the door and it seems like he is calling Mike and Rick.
    -Hum? What’s wrong, cat?
    -…!!! Rick! Someone’s coming!
    The cat started to run and Mike and Rick hide behind the piano.
    The steps are getting closer, closer and closer. Someone stop by the Music Room’s door. Closes the door and keep walking through the corridor.
    -Man… that was close…
    -Welcome to my experiences, I feel dejá vù. Anyway, let’s go to the roof now.
    -The roof? Why?
    -Well… I think it would be best we check all the places we were in, because it seems like there is nobody here, so we should look in other places.
    -Got a point there. Let’s go.
    So Mike and Rick arrive in the roof’s door. Just before Mike opens the door…
    -AHHHHH!!!!
    -RUN!!!!
    -…I know those voices!
    -Sure! They’re here!
    Mike goes back to the fourth floor and Ashley and Kelly are running from something:
    -Mike!
    -C’mon girls! Roof!
    When everyone arrived in the roof, Mike quickly closes and locks the door. Rick took some boxes and put them in the door. They look at each other’s face, take a deep breath and then:
    -Guys! You’re here!
    -We were worried about you two, are you okay?
    -We’re fine, just running away from a man that looked like death, then we hide from a man, this looked like a death too, he heard us and starts to stalk us… First, are you two okay as well?
    -Yeah, we’re in a great day too. I lost the count about how many times I almost died by heart attack.
    -Well… The two of you didn’t go back to the roof, even when the lunchtime ended… so we got worry and tell the teacher we were going see if you guys were in the gym.
    -But then, we didn’t find either of you, so when we were back to the class, in the middle of the stairs a crazy bi- I mean, a weird woman suddenly jumps towards us and we didn’t found anyone but a man that stalked us as well.
    -So… you run to the roof and find us.
    -Correct.
    -If so… then you don’t know how we arrived in this… different world?
    -No… All that I remember is-
    *BAAAM*
    -Oh no! She is beyond the door!
    The entire four take a step back… Nothing happened.
    -Is… is she gone?
    -It seems so…
    -What are we gonna do now?
    -We are thinking in find a place to stay the night…
    -What? Are you serious?
    -I can’t stay here!
    -It’s the only way, this place has some strange things, we have to find somewhere safe, and here isn’t.
    -What just… is happening here…?
    -I dunno, but the best thing we can do for now is finding a place to rest and discuss there.
    -…Okay. So let’s go to my house, it’s the closest of school.
    Before they get to the door, everyone realized that Mike was looking at the floor with blood.
    -Something’s wrong?
    -Oh… When I get here, there was a man here…
    -…Alright… And that man that was stalking us… you don’t mean…
    -Let’s go to my house!
    -I agree!

The Fourth Chapter:
    "Another World"

-There is anything else do you guys need to get before we go to my house?
    They are now on their class room getting things they should take before going anywhere else.
    -I already took everything I need.
    -Me too, I’m ready to go.
    -Cell phone, though I doubt we could use; money, but I think we couldn’t use too; and of course, my makeup. Done, everything I need is here.
    -All right, let’s get going.
    They look at each other’s face, take a deep breath, and exit the room, heading up to Kelly’s house. While they walk along the school’s corridors, they start to talk:
    -I can’t believe any of those things is happening…
    -Or better, what’s happening?
    -…I dunno… A lot of things already happened to me before, but nothing like that…
    -There is nobody here, no one but some strange company we have sometimes.
    -How did this happen to us? What is here? How did we get here? How do we get outta here?
    -I wish I have some of those answers… I just arrive here and know nothing…
    -Oh yeah, talking about knowing anything; me and Rick have some clues about what can be happening here.
    -Really? Do you guys have a lot of things?
    -We’re out of luck, just a few papers and some events that happened.
    -Well, we can see these things on my room. There we can relax and take something we could use.
    Finally, the school’s door.
    -I think we should lock the door, just to those things that are inside doesn’t get outside. But this might doesn’t help...
    Mike locks the door and everyone head to Kelly’s house.
    -…There we are! Home Sweet Home, at least! C’mon, let’s get going inside.
    Kelly takes the keys and opens the door. There is no one, so Kelly tells them to go to her room, on second floor.
    They all make themselves comfortable and Kelly go to the kitchen and get some things.
    -Here guys, soda to Ashley, coffee to Rick, juice to Mike and some water to me.
    -Thanks. –Everyone said.
    -Okay, down to business.
    -So… what do you guys get?
    -Well, we get those notes. They say: “Not just in the school, I can go to the whole town. But there is some “Lost” there. I do not know what are they or where did they come, but I’m pretty sure someone summons them. It seems like I’m not the first one here. I already saw a boy there, and I try to find out where he is or where did he come, but I never could met him. The school, the market, the beach, the shrine, the church… The boy was there. And this cat too. Do they have a connection?”.
    -Weird… So there was already someone here.
    -Then, those “Lost”, do you think could be that monsters that attacked us?
    -Could be. Also, the cat it mentioned, we already saw a cat around here, and it seems like he does have a connection with the boy.
    -Oh yeah, I remember seeing a cat running like a crazy before we find that Lost Woman.
    -Alright guys. With all the information we have, let’s discuss, we have to think in all the events and details we got right here.
    -Someone already has been here. We don’t know who is.
    -Then, somehow, which way we know nothing, we get in this… another world that has those unknowns “Lost”.
    -So, we saw a boy and a cat, which the relationship is still unknown as well.
    -And detail, there is nobody here besides us, a weird boy, a cat, and Lost, we at least didn’t see anyone else here.
    -Let’s focus in the document we got in the Music Room on the school…
    -Someway, somebody already gets here before. Don’t know who, don’t know when, don’t know how.
    -But one thing we can imply…
    -This person could go to this World and our World.
    -So let’s call our World the Home World and this World the Lost World.
    -So… If someone can get to Home World, we can do it too, right?
    -I hope so. We’ll have to find out how we can get outta here…
    -Cool! But how we can do this? We don’t even know who writes this.
    -So let’s try to find out who is.
    -Well… I don’t remember this handwriting…
    -Neither I do.
    -And if we could see something else besides the letter. This was found inside the Music Room’s piano… Any thoughts?
    -And if we search for the others places the person already had been?
    -Great idea; so this person already had been in the Market, the Beach, the Shrine and the Church.
    -Which place do you guys want to go?
    -Well… the closest place is the Market, the Main Market is South of my house.
    -For me, it’s okay.
    -…I’m sorry, but I’m a little tired. I would like to rest. After all, it’s already 6PM.
    -Yeah. The best thing we could do is recover our energy for tomorrow here. It is okay to you, Kelly?
    -Sure. And I think it’ll be best………. I’m… worried with William…
    -Oh that’s right. Your little brother should be worried about you. And my older brother can be worried about me…
    -My parents too.
    -Yeah… Everyone is worried about us…
    A great silence covers the room. The persons that love them are worried about them; they have to go back fast, but how?
    -Well, here in my room there are two beds, mine and William’s. The next door is my cousin’s room, but I think you guys can use it.
    -Okay, thank you.
    -Make yourselves at home, please. Just more 10 minutes and I’ll see what I can get to dinner.
    So Mike and Rick went to their room. It’s decided: There is a way to get back to Home World, and they’ll find this way.
    After 10 minutes, Kelly gives them some food and everyone got back to their room, “good night”.
    Mike and Rick are tired so they will go sleep sooner. Before sleep, Mike changes his clothes, empties the pockets and let his things on the table: “Let’s see… my money; my cell phone… There is something else here. Oh yeah, my favorite photo.”.
    Mike says good night to Rick, before Rick answers he realizes Mike holding the photo. In the photo, everyone –even John is smiling. They were in John’s garden, a beautiful day, wasn’t so hot but the sun shines. Mike, John and Rick are on the left side, Kaiser, John’s cat is on the right side with Ashley and Kelly. Then Rick takes something inside his pocket: the same photo; and starts to look at it like Mike.
    -We did promise we will always be together, and don’t matter what we’ll be back together. So we took this photo and everyone has it until today.
    -Rick… When we go back to Home World -to our world, can we find John?
    -Yeah. I’m sure, and tell him all things that have been happening to us, you know.
    -Hehe… You’re right. Good night, Rick…
    -He… I’m always right, dude. Good night, Mike…

The Fifth Chapter:
    "The Meeting"

The sun rises on the morning; it shines a lot to the hour.
    -*Yawn*Good morning, Mike.
    -Good morning, Rick. Kelly said that when you wake up we should tell her then we can eat.
    -Oh, did I oversleep? You should wake me up!
    -You were so tired… so we decided to let you sleep more… Anyway, now that you woke up, let’s go see Ashley and Kelly.
    Rick and Mike change their clothes and go to the kitchen.
    -Good morning, girls. I’m sorry, I overslept…
    -Good morning, Rick! Don’t worry about that, we had time to make the breakfast.
    -And now that everyone is here, let’s eat!
    They ate while discuss about the Main Market: their next destination.
    -Alright everyone, now that ours bags are empty, fill them with the things you guys might use. Take everything from here that we could use to anything.
    So Mike, Rick, Ashley and Kelly went to theirs rooms and took what they think that they could use.
    After some time, everyone went to the living room:
    -Picked everything?
    -Yeah, all I need is here.
    -Me too, get everything I’ll use.
    -I took what I probably will use too.
    -Okaaay, before we go, I have something for you all.
    Kelly gives to each one a Compass, a snack and some water.
    -And I took something from my dad’s work, he works with informatics, remember? He taught me a lot of things, so can you guys lend me your cell phones just for five minutes?
    They handed their cell phones to her and… after five minutes, she returns them:
    -Done! Now we can call to each other anytime. If we happen to get separate, we can communicate.
    -Wow Kelly, you’re a genius!
    -Cool, Kelly! That’s great, man- I mean, girl!
    -That’s our Kelly! Great work!
    -You’re all welcome! I’m happy I could help. The energy won’t be so long, we need to recharge every day. I’ll let with each of you an extra battery; just use it if the other goes out. And when that happens, give to me and I’ll recharge it.
    That’s it. Before they set sail, Mike took his Metal Pipe, Rick a Knife, Ashley Broomstick and Kelly two screwdrivers.
    Kelly locks her house and aims to the south.
    After 10 minutes of walking, they arrive in the Main Market.
    -So here we are, the Main Market.
    -…Let’s get inside.
    There was dark, just the sunlight illuminates the way.
    -Do you guys think we should separate? With the cell phones, we won’t get lost, and this place is huge.
    -I agree. Rick, can you follow me?
    -So I’ll go with Kelly.
    Mike and Rick take the right way while Ashley and Kelly take the left way.
    After sometime walking, they finally finish searching on the right side on the first floor.
    -Hey girls, can you hear us?
    -Loud and clear, Mike. What’s up?
    -We finished the first floor, we will move on the second.
    -Alright, we’re about the finish this one too.
    -Yeah, on the third floor there is the Food Court, we will meet you guys there. Say when the second floor is finished.
    -Understood, we’re going up.

Mike and Rick arrive in the second floor, there is darker than in the first floor.
    -Here is smaller than the last floor… Do you thin-
    -Mike look!
    They look forward and see someone there.
    -Hide!
    The person didn’t see them. It’s a boy, around 16 years like Mike and Rick, a bit shorter than Mike. He leaves to the third floor.
    -Wow that was close… Who was that guy?
    -…Maybe the boy in that note we found in the Music Room… Anyway, let’s report this to Kelly and Ashley.
    -Girls, are you hear me?

-Yeah, Mike. Did you find something?
    -Sort of. There is someone else here.
    -Really? Do you guys know who is?
    -No… but we think he might be the boy of the notes we found at school’s Music Room.
    -Hum… Okay, what we do now?
    -I have an idea, could you girls handle the second floor? Me and Rick will follow that guy and see who he is.
    -Alright, we can do this. Be careful you two, okay?
    -Don’t worry, we’ll be okay. Be careful you two as well.

Mike and Rick go to the third floor soundless. The guy didn’t hear them and keeps going toward the roof’s stairs.
    -What will we do? That guy is going to the roof…
    -Guys? Can you hear us?
    -Yup, loud and clear. Something happened?
    -We found a cat; he’s following us… but doesn’t seem like someone bad.
    -I think I know the cat you’re saying. Anyway, if he follows you, don’t care; he doesn’t make any sound, just if it is to help you.
    -Okay. Kelly is taking care of hi--- Hey, come back!
    -Ashley? Did something happen?
    -The cat, he starts to run to the second floor!

Before Mike or Rick could answer Kelly, they see the cat running towards them. He stops right in front of them.
    -Hello again, friend. –Rick says patting his head.
    -Well, the guy won’t be in the roof for much time, let’s regroup and try to find out who he is.
    -Hey, can you hear us? The cat is with us on the third floor, come here next to the roof’s stairs because that guy can get outta there any time, so we should try to see who he is.

-Okay then, we’re going.

Kelly and Ashley arrive in the third floor:
    -Hey guys!
    -Yo! Well, now that’s everyone here, let’s go up.
    -Are you ready?
    Everyone nodded. Before take a step to the stairs, everyone looked at each other’s face, take a deep breath and prepare to go to the roof.
    They hear voices beyond the door, the boy’s voice [red] and the voice of a woman [darkred]:
    -So? You did your work this time?
    -Yes, it’s finished, this time for good.
    -Great, don’t make other mistake or I’ll disperse you.
    -Understood…
    After that, no voice was heard.
    -Are they still there?
    -I… can only say that guy is there.
    -So this mean the other woman went away?
    -I think so.
    -So what will do now?
    Suddenly, the boy turns himself and says:
    -Who’s there?! I can sense you there, show yourself!
    They almost got a heart attack, but…
    -MEOW!
    The cat jumps to the floor and starts to glaring at him.
    -Oh, I thought there was more, but it’s just this cat… Hum… I think I will kill you; there won’t be any other humans here for a while. I need some fun.
    He takes some steps forward, but suddenly he stopped and fell to his knees:
    -What… no… run, Kaiser, RUN!
    -…!!! This voice!
    -It’s him!
    They run to the roof and stay next to Kaiser, the cat.
    -Of course the cat has some connection with him.
    -So we all do.
    -Hey… it that you…?
    -…John?

Sixth Chapter:
    "Truths"

Nobody could say anything… well, they have a lot to talk about, but in this moment they don’t know where to start. Was that really John?
    -John is that really you?
    -Hey… there’s something wrong!
    John raises and with a different eye starts to talk:
    -Well, look what we have here.
    -Who are you?! What have you done to our friend?!
    -Answer us, NOW!
    -What? Can’t you see? It IS me, John.
    -Don’t play with us, show your true self!
    John put your hands on his head and starts to tell them:
    -Go… Now guys, run! I can’t hold him back for so long, you need to run… NOW!
    John starts to yell and some sort of light is coming out from him, it’s a red light.
    -What… what should we do?
    -What’s happening here?
    -Whatever it is, we are not hurting John, we need to save him!
    -Alright guys, we won’t hurt John. Let’s try to make him get tired.
    -AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
    John extends his hands to the boxes and with a hand gesture, the boxes goes towards them.
    …!!! Be careful!
    They evade from the boxes, but John keeps throwing them things like boxes and steel pipes.
    -We can’t stay with that forever, he never gets tired!
    -What exactly he’s doing? And how?
    John stops for a sec again.
    -Run… now please…
    -Dammit…
    Ugh… there’s nothing… we can do?
    Rick takes a deep breath and tells them:
    -There’s no use… we must run for now, we can’t beat him or make him back to normal.
    -But…!
    -Sorry Mike, Rick’s right!
    -… We’ll be back, John.
    They turn themselves and…
    -Now! This is our chance, run!
    They flee to the Food Court and hide there.
    After some time waiting, it seems like there is nobody there now.
    -…I think he’s gone now.
    -But… what was that? Why John’s here and what happened to him?
    -There is something really bad happening to John, like someone is inside him…
    -Yeah, you’re right. Someone is inside him, but who and how? And those new tricks he learned…
    -Well, let’s see… let’s go back from the very begging.
    -John, our childhood friend, had to go away to another town since last year because theirs parent’s job. And now we find he here, on Lost World.
    -Any thoughts?
    A silence has arrived in the place, until…
    -Meow!
    -Oh, is that…?
    -Yup. Kaiser. He moved with John, so when John got stuck here, he may did as well.
    -Hey… Talking about those things, did you guys notice that Mike’s sixth sense is really good?
    -Yeah, like, he can feel if there is someone there or here, or say who is who, or tell what we’re feeling…
    -Do you guys think… that in Lost World we can do things that in Home World we couldn’t?
    -Well… I doubt anyone could do something like what John done. But Mike always had this great sixth sense.
    -Maybe this world extends everything, like our cell phones couldn’t be so very loud and clear at that rate, it somehow got better than Home World.
    -And every potential can grow, so we can do anything if we improve our potential of anything.
    -Especially here… So this explains everything that John done there. But we need more information about anything… Anyone has any clue?
    -Meow!
    Kaiser jumps towards one table and take another note that was hide under the plate. He delivery to Mike:
    -"This World and the Lost have a connection, indeed. They already were alive, they have emotions and feelings, but what could turn them into those… monsters? Well, I am starting to get very tired of going here and going back, so I will rest a bit before I keep with my search. Maybe I need more help? My husband keeps talking to me let him help, but I can’t let him do that, and if something happens to him? Or our child? They can’t protect themselves… yet. So I have decide to just go there and go back alone, after all, I cannot raise any suspicions".
    -So she do can get here and go back! There must have a way!
    -So… What we will do?
    -We might be backing home, I still very tired. I’m sorry…
    -So let’s take some things here and go back to Kelly’s place.
    They took theirs things and go back to Kelly’s House. When they arrived there…
    -Here we are… Well, there are two bathrooms, so let’s go take a bath and then we’ll see what we can eat. Who doesn’t going bath now, make yourselves at home and take a rest.
    -Then we must try to find out more things.
    After some time, it is already 8PM when they go to the living room and start to discuss:
    -So today we met John, and find out that he has someone else inside him, what is seriously bad. Who that is or how that happened we don’t know yet.
    -Oh yeah, now I remembered. There was a woman there too, it seems like that guy that was controlling John is obeying her.
    -So maybe she is the true evil behind those things.
    -Any more thoughts?
    They didn’t say anything for some time, so Mike says:
    -No enough information… So let’s proceed to the next destination of the woman of the note.
    -The shrine is next to the church, so we could explore there tomorrow. And try to find out what is going on here…
    -“What is this World?” “What are those Lost?” “How do we come back?” “What have happen to John” “How do we save him?”… There are a lot of things we have to know.
    -So that’s it! Tomorrow we’re going to the shrine and the church! And Kaiser is going with us; well, he followed us until here, so he will be company us too!
    So all of them looked at each other’s face, take a deep breath and Mike says:
    -Do you guys remember? We all do that before we do anything. John always told us that this makes us feel better, that we had to think about great moments while we do this.
    Everyone smile and go to theirs rooms:
    -Good night…

Seventh Chapter:
    Nightmares

"Where... am I?"
    A high student is running from something along the streets.
    "Hey, this is…!"
    -No use to run, John.
    A woman suddenly shows up in front of John.
    -Dammit… Go away! Or else…
    -Or else…? C’mon now, boy. You haven’t much power yet, what do you think you can do?
    John closes his fists and focuses. A red light comes out from him.
    -Enough to stop you.
    -AHAHAHAHA! It will be fun to see you try! Come!
    John run towards the end of the street, where the woman is and…

-JOHN!
    -Mike?! Mike wake up! What is it?
    Kelly and Ashley arrive in the room desperate:
    -Mike?! Are you okay?!
    -Calm down Mike, wake up!
    Mike opens his eyes and takes a deep breath…
    -Are you okay now, man?
    -…Yeah… I’m sorry, I woke you guys up.
    -And you said something about John?
    -Well… I had another nightmare about him. I think it were just my imagination.
    -“Another nightmare"? Do you already have the same nightmare?
    -Yes… I already had a few nightmares about him before, the most “intense" was those last two nightmares.
    -So you mean… you have “flashbacks" about John? What did you dreamed about?
    -Well… Today was… something like… I… John…
    -Okay Mike, rest a bit while I prepare the breakfast, it is almost 8AM after all.
    Mike nodded and Kelly leaves together with Ashley to kitchen.
    -No hurries, calm down and tell us after eat a bit, okay?
    Mike and Rick changes their clothes and went to the kitchen, there the plates are already on the table.
    -Feeling any better?
    -Yeah, now I can talk about those nightmares… -Mike takes a deep breath and starts to talk again. –They started around 10 months after John moved to we-don’t-know-where; so this mean 3 months ago. Since them, sometimes I had those nightmares, like John is trying to escape from something, running from someone.
    They sit down and while eating Mike keep talking about the nightmares:
    -First, I just saw John running along the streets. But in those two dreams I felt like… they were true, like “flashbacks" about something that happened before and John is trying to tell me that, trying to tell us this.
    -Do you think… this happens because we are on Lost World so Mike could see more than John running?
    -It is a possibility, since this World extends our potential.
    -But… the last dream I had before this one we were still on Home World.
    -So… how come you had a strong dream if you weren’t in Lost World?
    -Maybe the way we arrive in this World is the reason?
    -What do you mean by that?
    -You know… All of we arrived in this World so suddenly. Like we already was there when we woke up.
    -Now that you mentioned, I had the other dream in the day we arrived here.
    -Bingo.
    -Oh, so, how was the dream?
    Mike starts to remember about the last dream…
    -John was running from something, so he hides in a house and then the “something" showed up and attacked him. He was saying to himself something like “I need to hurry" and when he arrived in the house he said “here should be safe".
    -Can you recall anything else? Where were he running?
    -Oh yeah, now that you said that, it seemed like Lost World, a street of here.
    -And if we go there?
    -I’m sorry… I don’t remember how the street is.
    -Oh… So what do we can do for now?
    -Let us go to the Shrine and the church today. Maybe if we walk a little in this city, Mike can remember where is the house.
    Everyone nodded, look at each other’s face and take a deep breath.
    -Alright, let’s go then.
    They took theirs things and started to head to the church and the Shrine.
    After some time walking, they arrived in the destination.
    -Who wants to go where?
    -Shrine seems like a beautiful place to start for me.
    -I think I’ll go to the church.
    -Meow!
    Kaiser goes to the church’s doors.
    -I’ll go to the church with Mike and Kaiser.
    -So let’s go to the shrine Kelly.
    -Don’t forget to keep in contact, alright?
    Mike opens the church doors and Kaiser runs to the altar.
    -What a creepy place…
    Mike and Ashley go see why Kaiser is meowing.
    -Another note?
    -“I met him, the boy. Though I couldn't see his face, he’s very powerful, more powerful than I am. I cannot beat him, he is just too strong for me, and then that woman showed up… She had an aura too, a powerful power too. That power remembers me the Lost, who is she? I couldn't stay there to find out so early, so I had to run away from them. The boy… he seems somehow… familiar… and it’s strange… because he’s too young and his power is like that, when did he Awakened?".
    -Hum… I wonder what she means by “Awakened". What do you-
    -Hey, can you hear us? It’s important!
    -What happened? Did you find something?
    -No nothing, but… John. We saw him heading to the Beach!
    -Really? What do you guys think we should do do?
    -If it’s okay to everyone, I would like to regroup and follow him, maybe we could try to talk with him again.
    -Well, isn’t the smartest thing, but I think we should give a try!
    -Let’s go then!

They decide to go directly to the beach. When they arrived there, they see John and approach… Suddenly, John turns and tells them:
    -I knew you guys should show up here anytime.
    -Let John go.
    -What? You still think you can beat me?
    -Enough! I’m warning you! Let John go! Answer ours questions! Don’t play with us!
    John closes his eyes and doesn’t say a word for a few seconds, then:
    -…AHAHAHAHAHA, you’re warning me?! Oh c’mon now! You think you can do something against me?!
    John takes a step forward, and everyone get a step back.
    -He’s right… What can we do? If we fight him, John will try to stop him again and we’ll have to run.
    -So? Finished warning me?
    A red light starts to come out from John.
    -Not again…
    -What will we do?
    -Can’t do anything, DIE!
    A powerful light shines from within John, something really, really powerful.
    -I can’t see a thing!
    They can’t see anything with the light…

“Where… am I? Who… am I? John? Ashley? Kelly? Rick? …Where are you guys?... I’m feeling… sleepy…"

The Eighth Chapter:
    "Sleeping Memories"

-Mike! C’mon, boy, time to wake up!
    -Hm? Already, Mom?
    Mike's mother opens the window and the sunshine shows up.
    -If you still want to go to John's house with your friends, so you should hurry to eat. And don't forget John's present, nobody can do 8 years twice.
    Mike changes his cloths, eat something and take John's present. The doorbell rings:
    -Probably is Rick, bye Mom ‘n Dad!
    -Be careful, okay kids?
    -Hey there, Mike! Let's hurry!
    -Right behind ya!
    Mike and Rick runs along the street, they turn left and go straight ahead until John's house:
    -Hey look! We arrived at the same time.
    -Hey Kelly, Ashley!
    -Hi there boys! Let's go, John's probably waiting!
    They knock the door and John's mother, Amy, opens it:
    -Hello kids! C'mon, John is waiting you guys in his room, please, make yourselves at home.
    They thanked Amy and hear John:
    -Hey guys! Let's go to my room!
    In John's room…
    -Happy birthday, John! –They said.
    -Thank you guys for the presents, I really liked them all!
    So they start to talk about many things until Amy arrived and says:
    -Cake's time! Let's go, everyone to the living room.
    Arriving there…
    -Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you, John! Happy birthday!
    -Make a wish!
    John closes his eyes and blew the candle.
    -So? What did you wish for? Tell us!
    -I'm sorry! I can't tell, it's against the rules!
    -Rules? Aww, you're lying! There isn't any rules!
    -Okay, I tell you guys later, but don't tell anyone!
    -Yes, we promise!
    -So let's eat the cake now!
    Amy cut the cake and gives it to the kids. After everyone ate, they went to the garden.
    -What a beautiful day…
    The day indeed was so beautiful, the sun shines and there are just a few clouds up there. Suddenly they hear something:
    -Meow.
    -Hey guys, it's a cat!
    -He's so cute!
    -John, why don't you take care of him, I remember seeing him here many times, I think he likes you!
    John turns to his mother and asks:
    -Can I, mom?
    -Oh well… it's your birthday after all… so just take good care of him okay?
    -Yaaay!
    -The name?
    -Hm… I think… Your name will be Kaiser.
    -Welcome to the group Kaiser!
    -He's so cute!
    "That day was beautiful, the day we met Kaiser in John's 8th birthday… Wait a sec… That day "was"? This mean… it already had happen? What am I seeing? And why?..."
    -Hey, Mike. Wake up!
    -You took a nap? We didn't even notice!
    -Oh, sorry guys. So, about that we were saying…
    -Oh yeah! A tree!
    -What do you guys think about John's garden?
    -Sounds like a great place to me!
    So they went to John's garden and…
    -Where's the seed?
    -Over here.
    Rick gave the seed to Mike, then he said:
    -Let's go guys, everyone together!
    Together they hold the seed and drop it.
    -Do you think this will turns into a tree?
    -I'm pretty sure!
    -Why are you so sure about that?
    -Remember my Birthday 3 weeks ago? It is time to say what my 8th birthday's wish is: "I wish our tree grows strong and when we're lost, or separate, the tree will lead us together again. It will make us back home, for sure". I knew we were gonna to plant this tree!
    -Hey kids, having fun?
    -Yeah mom!
    -Good! Now Dad will be here with you guys, I need to go to your school. Did I mentioned, I'll be your Music's teacher next year!
    -Really?! Whoooo!
    -Yes! And this was… let's see… My diary says your school's principal called me two days ago, asking for an interview today! Wish me luck!
    "Yeah… That day too… I… I remember that day. It's strange; so many talks about John I didn't realized those memories that are inside me. But and the present? What is happening now? I still feel kinda… sleepy…"
    -So… Are you really going to move, John?
    -I'm sorry guys, I really wish I could stay…
    Can't you at least say where are you going?
    -I can't, because my mom didn't tell me until now, I want to know too.
    -Well… No matter what, we will always be together. We will meet again, all of us.
    -You betcha! And to make this moment into the history, let's took a photo!
    Everyone in John's garden smiled and they took the photo.
    -Nothing bad, one the each of us.
    John told them that giving them the photo.
    -John… I can't believe… Today finally came I don't even know what to say… I… –Kelly hugs John and start to cry.
    -*Sniff*Me too… Why? Why are you going? –Ashley hugs John and starts to cry like Kelly.
    -Y'know… Be sure to never forget we're always together. –Rick hugs John and take a deep breath, trying to not cry.
    -We promise you, we will always be together and don't matter what will be friends. And of course, we'll find each other again… together… –Mike hugs John almost crying too.
    -Hey John, said bye to yours friends? This is bad, but we need to hurry…
    -…Well… That's it. We will meet again, I'm… we are sure of that! Right… guys?
    -…Yeah! –Everyone said.
    "I will never forget that day. Everyone have the photo until today. We finally find John, and we can't lose him, and we won't… I… I need to go back, we can't lose John, we can't! I won't let anyone hurt my friends! Rick… Ashley… Kelly… John… I have to… go back!"
    A light suddenly blinds Mike for a second; he is starting to regain consciousness…
    -Guys!
    -!!!

The Ninth Chapter:
    Tears

-I will not… let you hurt my friends anymore!

When Mike wakes up again, everyone is on the floor.
    -Hey… Hum?! Guys!
    Ashley is the closest, so Mike tries to wake her up first:
    -Ashley! C'mon Ashley, wake up!
    -…Hum… My head…
    Rick wakes up after Ashley did.
    -Mike…? Are everyone okay?
    -Rick! Glad you're okay. Take a look in Kelly, I'll see how Ashley's doing.
    Mike check Ashley and she says she's fine, Rick wakes Kelly up and she says she's fine too:
    -I'm fine but… and John?!
    They go check on John, when they get close John starts to wake up:
    -… Am I… alive?
    -John!
    -Don't come guys! It can wake up anytime, you must get away from here!
    -We don't care, we'll take you to somewhere safe, your wounds are deep!
    -To my house, now!
    They hurry to Kelly's place, and when they make there, they let John in Mike's bed.
    -Rick, in the bathroom there is a First Aid Kit; Mike, there is another in the kitchen, two should be enough for all of us, please!
    -Right away. –they say at the same time.
    -Give up… it's better let me die and the Lost inside me will disperse… please…
    -Yeah, of course. Did you forget who are you talking to?
    -After we take care of you, we'll talk about those things, for now just be quiet.
    Mike and Rick arrive with the First Aid Kits.
    After taking care of everyone, they say to John:
    -John… Take a rest. And you'll be okay.
    -But…
    -Doesn't matter. All that matter for us is that… you're okay… We tried and tried to find you, and finally we did.
    -Stay here and we… we will be okay.
    -Don't you… don't you do this again… please… don't leave us… again… –Kelly starts to cry with Ashley.
    -…Okay… Just if you promise me you'll rest now too.
    -We will!
    So they close their eyes and feel a little sleepy… Seconds turns in minutes, minutes into hours… Now everyone is sleeping but…
    -…Sorry guys…

-..Hum… Wow, it is already that late? 7PM and… Where's John?!
    John isn't in his bed, Rick wakes up too:
    -Hey, where did John go?
    They wake Kelly and Ashley up:
    -He can't be so away from here, let's go!
    There was dark, they decided to go to the beach.
    -There he is!
    John was wandering very tired and sees them:
    -…Guys…
    Suddenly a red light comes out form within John.
    -He's going out again!
    John seems like is trying his best to keep the Lost away from him:
    -Do you think John can hold that thing?
    -Do you really think this?
    A woman suddenly shows up from behind them.
    -Who're you?
    -This doesn't matter, I came to help my little tool there.
    -Oh yeah? Then you'll have to pass through us first.
    -Like this?
    The woman suddenly shows up behind Mike.
    -What?! How did you…
    She reaches out and, like a blow, Mike flies to back.
    -Mike!
    -Why you little…
    Rick turns himself and goes towards the woman ready to give her a punch, but she makes a hand gesture and Rick is hit by her power and fall.
    -Stop it!
    -I think they want to die, right John?
    Ashley tries to give the woman a punch too but she makes the same thing and Ashley flies hitting Kelly too.
    -Dammit… I won't give up!
    Mike gets up and try to give her a punch too, but she does the same hand gesture again and Mike fall.
    -Okay, this is getting boring. It's better I finish with you guys at once.
    But, she suddenly is hit by something and fall.
    -Ow… Who did this?
    A red light illuminates the night.
    -Oh I see… Well, you gave me an idea.
    She snapped her fingers and John suddenly falls.
    -Aaahh!
    -Once you're done, you know where find me.
    She flies towards the sky and disappears.
    -John?!
    -Hey there, I'm back!
    -No!
    -Yes!
    John reaches out and everyone is hit by his power, they all fall and are very hurt with that power. The red light grows stronger and stronger. John goes in front of Mike.
    -You will be the first one to die tonight.
    John extends his arms pointing to Mike's neck and Mike starts to fly feeling like he is about to be hanged. He stops flying and is floating in the mid of the air, almost hanged.
    -No… Ple-… please… John…
    -Don't… do that... John, don't… I… can't get up…
    -John… you can't… do that…
    -It's us… John… please…
    A tear come out from Kelly's eyes, then another tear come out from Ashley's eyes. Rick starts to cry as well.
    -…John…
    A tear fell from within Mike's eyes. John is seeing Mike's eyes.
    -No…
    -What…?
    When a tear fell from John's eyes, the red light becomes infinitely brighter.
    -AAAAHHHHH!
    -You won't… hurt my friends…!
    Anyone could see a thing since this red light; they could only feel a great power...

The Tenth Chapter:
    Together at Least

-John?
    -Is everyone okay?
    -My body… it doesn't hurts anymore!
    -That light… it healed us!
    -Yeah, well… I'm sorry for what I have done… I just…
    -Hey, we know that thing wasn't you. You don't need to apologize, you know.
    -And whatever it were, now it's gone for good!
    -Well… we have a lot to talk about, right?
    So in Kelly's house…
    -Alright. Now that everyone is feeling better, let's talk.
    -Well guys… it's something really strange. Remember that I was moving to somewhere?
    -You told us you didn't know where you were going.
    -That's true. I didn't know, but we moved to the other side of the city.
    -We only knew that it was due you parent's job… What this mean? Didn't you mother worked with Music teacher in our school?
    -Yes, I don't know how, but she learn about this world and starts a search about it.
    -And you did know about that?
    -Nothing about it… Both my parents were acting weird, they let me home every day alone and just come but at night.
    -And Mister Jack, your father?
    -I don't know… A day before I find out about what is happening, my mother came to house and said dad had to make a sudden trip and she would come along.
    -What did you do?
    -In the next day, I woke up and saw my mother going out. I somehow knew that there was something wrong, so I followed her.
    -So… your father didn't come back until then?
    -No… That's the why I was following my mother, to see if they were hiding me something.
    -You can't mean…
    -Yes… We moved because my parents somehow knew about this World, as you call, they knew about the Lost World and about the Lost.
    -What happened next?
    -Then my mother arrived in the school. I didn't know why. Keep following her, I saw her entering and going to the 4th floor. There, I lost her. But I felt something weird coming from Art Room, a light. When I opened the door, the mirror was with a bright light.
    -A… light?
    -Yeah, a light… Inside the mirror I saw a woman, when I tried to enter in the mirror, nothing happened, it was just a normal mirror, nothing wrong with it.
    -And the woman?
    -She saw me and told me: "Hey you there, you might be useful to me!". Another bright light and then I found myself in the roof. The woman was with my dad.
    -And what you did?
    -My father said to me goes away, runs and hides. But I couldn't do this. The woman said "If you really love this old man, then kill your mother. Both of them are in my way. I know you have a knife. She won't even think that you would up to such a thing!". Of course I said no.
    -What she did?
    -She started to hang my dad, just like I did with Mike back there. I was getting really angry with her that… a light suddenly comes out from me. So I counter-attacked her and she started to try to kill me.
    -How did that ended?
    -Both of us was getting really tired, so she just summoned a Lost –A strong Lost, and told it to get inside of me. Then she got away and got my dad along with her. So I started to run away.
    -Let me guess, then you ran away from him and hide, about night it found you and you were running from him until that woman finds you. You confronted her and start to run again. Found a house and then hided there, but the Lost sealed itself inside of you there.
    -What? How did you know about that?
    -Mike can tell what happens in his Nightmares, can tell who is who, where is who and can also tell how are we feeling. Do you know why this happens?
    -Well, this World makes us stronger, makes everything we have stronger. Our power, our reflex, our strength, our vision and all sorts of things. But there is something nobody knows, that I figure out about.
    -What?
    -There is something that the woman and the Lost can't get stronger, because they don't have it. Something we have that they don't have.
    A great silence arrives in the room. Everyone is thinking, and then they answer at the same time:
    -Bonds.
    -Exactly. Friendship. Mike's sixth sense got stronger indeed, but there is no way that this would affect something like how others are feeling or what have happening to me. This power is ours, and ours alone. Anyone that have such a strong bond as we have could do the same thing.
    -So you mean… we have this special power that can defeat the Lost and its kind?
    -Cool, eh?
    -And you know how to get outta here?
    -What, you don't?
    -What, YOU DO?
    -C'mon guys. Think… For what I know, Mike already dreamed about it the day he arrived here. I know that because I "sent" that dream to him.
    -Mike… How exactly was your dream?
    Mike closes his eyes and thinks…
    -"It is a raining night; a student is running along the street: -*Huff**huff* I… I need to… get outta here! .He jumps a wall and hides in the dark, it seems like he is running from someone. -Here I… should be safe, for now.. He waits, very patient... A noise is heard from behind a tree next to him. He leans against the wall and tell to himself: -No.... Suddenly, something jumps the wall and starts to run towards the teenager." This is exactly what I dreamed about.
    -Great. That was the day that Lost sealed itself inside of me. Also, I figured out where is the exit. So I was going there. Just a little more, Mike. Think, where I was?
    -Thinking… Oh, your last house!
    -Yeah!
    -And you heard something, right before the Lost attacked you.
    -That was Kaiser, who followed me and was trying me to tell me that that was the way.
    -The tree!
    -"I wish our tree grows strong and when we're lost, or separate, the tree will lead us together again. It will make us back home, for sure".
    -It all makes sense.
    -Yep. And now, what will we do?
    -Well… we need to save your father… but we need to go home as well…
    -Well, there is something important I have to tell you guys… It's about Home World.
    -What is it?
    -It been acting weird, when the Lost got me, sometimes the woman told it to go see how things were in Home World, and it said to her: "as usual, it seems like the time here is getting longer or whatever".
    -What this mean?
    -This means that while you're here, the time in Home World don't change very much. I would say that all those days you're here, in Home World it was just something like one hour. And the hours keep lowering…
    -This is unbelievable… Why does this happen?
    -I don't know, even the Lost don't know. They are trying to find out why…
    -Well, so it seems like we will save Mister Jack now and come back to Home World?
    -Well, I think the best thing would be checking the school again. It's a weird place, why my mom could get in Lost World from there and I didn't? There must be an answer there.
    -Then it's settled!
    -We will be going there tomorrow… this time… together!
    Everyone look at John. When he realizes it, he smiles and says:
    -Right… Together!

Please, if there is anything confusing or wrong, please tell me and I will fix it right away.

2. NemesisPrime Hollow Bastion Committee

Very nice start, gives me a high school of the dead feel.

3. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

Yeah! Someone likes it, I FEEL SO ACCOMPLISHED!

Thank you, I'll post the next chapters after I finish them. ;)

Edit: 11-13-2011

Wow, I think this is a Lost story, since no one reads it... but I'll keep on writing until I finish it...

4. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

Chapter 10 added. Finally. I'm almost at the middle of the story.

Sorry, I'm not writing so much, nobody is reading anyway. I just know one person who is reading this and isn't a member here but it will take some time to finish the next chapters.