Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance: Nintendo 3DS Event Trailer

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, Oct 22, 2011.

1. Mike Chaser

[video=youtube;FEGqO1Bg3ZU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEGqO1Bg3ZU[/video]​

Nintendo held a special Nintendo 3DS event yesterday (October 21st 2011). To our surprise a some-what new trailer from Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance was also featured in the event. Although its a new trailer; there are only a couple of new gameplay scenes along with Neku and Sora. At any rate its worth watching...

Source: Andriasang and our member p for letting me know.

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, Oct 22, 2011.

1. Bledsoe34
      Bledsoe34
      This is pretty interesting even though not much of this is new. I love The World Ends With You and Neku so I'm pretty psyched for however big a part he'll play in this game!
    2. StVen
      StVen
      Nothing is really new except the last part. It was so cute! I am curious if Neku would be a party member or just a guest. I wish they show other worlds already! >,< And a full demo of sora and riku would be nice! :D
    3. exile0025
      exile0025
      gotta agree with you on that one,its nice that we get see traverse town again but at this rate its gonna get a little stale before the game comes out.
      neku should be a party member,why else would you put him in.
      that last scene was pretty cute
    4. Stella Nox Fleuret
      Stella Nox Fleuret
      I lol'ed at the mis-spelling of Hearts in the title XD

Anyway, yay for more Neku~~~
    5. Anzu_100
      Anzu_100
      Being a die-hard KH and The World Ends With You fan, I can't get over the fact that Neku and Sora are on the same screen. I'm still so amazed by the action-packed gameplay! Now that I have a 3DS, I'm all Dream Drop Distance ready! Bring it on Square Enix! :D Thanks for the update, Mike!
    6. Shinichi Izumi
      Shinichi Izumi
      simply amazing, look at those combos, those moves! awesome
    7. Shikou
      Shikou
      Mike I sent you a link about this the other day too.
      Im not sure if someone got to you first but oh well xD
    8. Excasr
      Excasr
      This next Kingdom Hearts gonna be AWESOME!
      The new combos and moves are great, and even the Dream Eaters are cool! And let me guess, on that last part, witch the Dream Eater is happy jumping in the First District, that will be the Dear Beloved from this new Kingdom Hearts? (OST fan here:))
    9. ChaosFinale
      ChaosFinale
      I like the dream eaters in this KH game. I can't wait till it's released here in the United States.
    10. Iskandar
      Iskandar
      This isn't really all that great. It's just to raise suspension, and you can't do that when it's all the same stuff.
      And we could get something new besides just Traverse Town. All we've gotten is Notre Dame and Traverse Time. Are we going anywhere besides those places?
    11. StVen
      StVen
      The only thing that made me curious is that Dream Eaters are like overly colorful? Even district 4 & 5 of Traverse town is colorful xP Anyone else thinks the same thing?
    12. Mike
      Mike
      Sorry. I found the news and then I stumbled on four or five different pm's regarding the video. All four or five of you linked me to all different sources, so it got a little chaotic to give credit to five members for one video.
    13. Te Deum
      Te Deum
      Yeah, not that much new stuff except for the end.

Is there an approximate release date for KH3D yet?
    14. key dragon
      key dragon
      Why must a game like this simple surpass FF13-2 in how much I want it? Why?
    15. Baxby
      Baxby
      They were playing a new soundtrack at the very beginning of this... I wonder if it's a clippet of a new Utada Hikaru theme song they're gonna use for this game.
    16. StVen
      StVen
      If you are talking about the very first music you heard then it is not new, if you haven't played The World Ends With You, now is the right time :D The song is actually from that game.
    17. Mike
      Mike
      April is the rumored month for release in Japan.
    18. kingdom_hearts_loverXX
      kingdom_hearts_loverXX
      Thought I'd hear one of Utada's songs but then I figured Oh yea Neku is in this game, may hear some songs from TWEWY and I was right xD. Anyway yea good to see this trailer.
    19. Kyubi the Keyblade Master
      Kyubi the Keyblade Master
      It's nice to see that Traverse Town isn't going to be as stale as it used to be. New music and a Fourth and Fifth District will be interesting.