I don't know

Discussion in 'Departure Hall' started by ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠, Oct 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

Well KHV it isn't like I have been on very much recently or at all to be honest. Regardless my life is quite hectic right now and I don't see that getting much better any time soon. I am failing my classes, constantly working with music for at least 5 hours a day, and have been going through some emotional BS that I don't want to think about right now. I can barely do all of this without KHV let alone with it and sadly I need to get rid of something and I think my time here is up.

I don't know if I will be back or when but its been fun guys.

Thanks for the good times and sorry for trolling, but someone had to do it.

2. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Oh god man...

I'm so sorry to see you go. I feel for you and I know that it's hard (not to the extent that you do, but... you know what I mean) but I'll be here if you decide to stop by and reminisce.

You will be missed Luxord.
    Good luck. I hope it gets better for you. ;~;

3. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

Oh Man Luxord... I'm goin to miss ya...

Whenever you're ready to come back-come. KHV will always be here waiting for you <3

Have a good life Luxord and I wish you well,my friend.

4. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Take good care Luxord. Never really talked with you that much, but it was nice while it lasted.

I hope you managed to get through your school work and all that and get back on here.

Why is it all the older members of KHV are leaving so quickly one after another?

5. cloud's buddy Traverse Town Homebody

Take care of yourself.

Hopefully we can play Halo: Reach again some time soon.

6. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

Bummer .

7. Llave Superless Moderator

...No way, whose gonna spread the rice and bacon?

You have your priorities, hope you can straighten them out. I wish you the best in that, my friend.

You are a great guy, one I am most honored to have gotten to know. I deeply respect you, you're such a great person and you seem to have your head screwed on right. (Even when you was a' trollin.)

So take care of yourself man. Hope you can get back on as soon as possible. If not, it was fun while it lasted bro.

See ya on the flip side Lux. (Hope you'll still be on MSN...)

P.S.- I lost the game. xDDDDD

8. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

Welp, there goes another member who made me laugh. Who's gunna help me pair FKB with everyone now? Bummer. Sad to see you go Lux, I wish you the best of luck with getting everything straightened out and whatnot. Take care of yourself.

9. Noroz I Wish Happiness Always Be With You

Godspeed, Failed Spartan! And yes I can say that and still have peace at heart! :p
    Sucks that you're leaving dude, not much more I can say. Hopefully I'll talk to you somewhere else, quite possibly over xbox live :)

10. Daxa~ #stalker

Luxord dear.
    I shall really miss you,and your amazing monotone voice <3<3<3
    But really,I hope life goes well for you,and I do hope you return soon so I can perve on your voice again.
    Fare thee well darling~

11. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Ah . . . leaving us Lux? Well . . . I'm gonna miss you, I feel like we've got a lot in common and we've helped each other out quite a bit since a while back.

'member, your KHV family is always here if you need us, I'm always here if you need me. If you don't ever come back, good luck out there man.

12. Clawtooth Keelah se'lai!

So much leaving going on right now ;__;.

I know that we kinda had a few rough patches, but I seriously hope that you can get through the difficulties that you have been having. Also, you'll come back, the magnetic field insures this *switches on*.

Take care.

13. Laurence_Fox Chaser

I end up hitting the back button so much with departure thread. I want to say something but I...never know what to say. Especially when it's someone that I had gotten used to seeing on KHV. It's like I was just thinking something had been missing.

Now I know what that something is. ;_;

...Sorry, there's...something in my eye. Carry on, mateys, nothing to see here.

14. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

Someone's leaving? This is really bad! D=

Though I didn't talked with you so much, I see you're dear for many members here. So I wish you good luck with everything and please take care.

15. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

no,no NONOONONONONONONONONO!

luxord...

you can't leave man,

this sucks :(

KHV will miss you man, i can only hope that you come back one day...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.