Forsaken Hotline

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by Fork, Nov 20, 2011.

1. Fork These violent delights have violent ends

FORSAKEN HOTLINE IS NOW CLOSED.
    PLEASE NEVER COME BACK AGAIN.
    HATE YOU ALL, THANKS.

Welcome to the Forsaken Hotline!

What is this?

The Forsaken Hotline is available 24 hours/day and 7 days/week—it is free and confidential for problems big and small. I mostly give you advice about love, relationships and life, but if anything else happens to come up I'll be happy to answer!

How do I ask a Question?

You just ask it here! It might now be able to instantly answer you questions as I have my love/relationship/life problems. But I will try to answer you questions as soon as possible!

Who posts in the Forsaken Hotline?

Basically anyone! Normal members, prems, staff members, anyone really. I don't mind. I'm just happy to answer :)

What can you expect if you call?

If you are very upset, talking helps you calm down. Knowing that a caring person is genuinely listening helps to ease your pain, anger, fear or frustration.

As a counselor, I am highly trained in active listening. I help you to focus, summarize what you are saying to make sure I am understanding you, and explore options. I do not JUST give advice. But I don't make judgments.

Happy asking!

note this is only open for 3 days or when this thread reaches 5 pages ._.

2. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

CAN I HAVE YOU FOREVER NOW? lol PLEASE

3. Noroz I Wish Happiness Always Be With You

Can you take a look at this rash?

4. WHAT! Moogle Assistant

Can you explain to me how 1+1 equals to 2 ?

5. Clawtooth Keelah se'lai!

So, uh, my boyfriend has started counselling people on their relationships ... but I don't feel happy with our own one. I want him to stop and spend more time with me What should I do??

6. Jayn

where is the number

give me your number

7. Machazo Destiny Islands Resident

Could you tell me why the cake is a lie?

8. The Graceful Assassin It's Just Like Christmas Morning

Can I borrow 50 bucks?

9. Saxima [screams geometrically]

I've been having these weird thoughts lately . . . Like is any of this real or not?

10. Llave Superless Moderator

I have an obsession. Is that a problem?

11. Jayn

the only thing that will make me better forever

is your number

12. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

Toasting in an epic bread

13. Patman Bof

Magnets, how do they work ?
    I asked my physics teacher years ago (for real) but he didn' t have a clue.

14. Vientiesis Banned

Forsaken, I have recently come to the realization that it burns when I pee, I want to know every STD you have so I know what to do to get myself clean again.

15. KeybladeSpirit [ENvTuber] [pngTuber]

Oh Forsaken, I have so many problems. Lately I've been sexually attracted to ice cream and my vacuum cleaner is jealous. Also, I seem to bleeding internally in my head. Jelly beans are falling from the sky and it hurts. Lightbulbs have started to shout curse words at me. My toilet has, on several occasions, tried to eat me. Can you please help me deal with these problems?

16. reptar REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I just found out Forsaken did the leave the site and has been posting for a while now.

17. Jayn

[​IMG]

18. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

LOL is this right?

19. Fork These violent delights have violent ends

That's a though question. But I'm pretty sure we can work it out :D. But to make it work, you will have to give me a jar of pickles.

Hmm, I'd honestly just put a pickle on it and see if it heals.

Well see, take one pickle, and take another pickle. That makes two pickles!

That's harsh. My advice to you is to talk to him about it, give him a pickle or two if he's hungry. Odds are he's just having a sort of phase where he finds the needs to help someone. I'm sure he's not that bad of a guy. Just give him some time.

There is no number silly. You need to post in this thread. I'd eat a pickle or two, apparently it makes you more wary of what you need to do.

Because it had pickles on it. Heck, any cake with pickles on it is horrible.

Sorry, I spent my money on pickles.

All of this is real my dear. If you're having trouble coming to this realization, I'd eat a pickle. They're pretty cheap these days, and they help you bring out the inner you.

Probably not. As long as it doesn't involve pickles

THERE IS NO NUMBER
    THERE ARE ONLY PICKLES

Well gee, this will be hard but:
    That's an excellent question.

Try the following experiment with a magnet, some needles (the plain kind used to hold stuff together as you sew it), and a screwdriver. It will help you understand the explanation.

Touch a needle with a screwdriver and nothing unusual should happen (unless the screwdriver is already magnetized). Now, take some of the needles and hold them against the end of a magnet for a while (the stronger the better). After doing this, you will have turned each needle into a little magnet, and when you touch them with a screwdriver they will stick to it.

Some kinds of metals (like steel that the needles are made of) are made up of billions and billions of individual atoms that each have the properties of a microscopic magnet. The atoms in steel naturally tend to get together in tiny little groups called domains, and within each domain the atoms tend to point in the same direction, which makes the domains behave like a tiny little bar magnets just like the kind you have probably played with at school. The needle of a compass is also a bar magnet, and we know what this does: it points north because it likes to line itself up with the magnetic field of the earth.

When you make a piece of steel (like a needle), all of the tiny domain-magnets inside tend to get stuck pointing in different directions, which means that they more or less cancel each-other out, so to begin with the needle does not behave much like a magnet at all.

However, if you bring the needle close to another magnet of some kind, (like the ones on your fridge, or better yet some stronger ones you can find in your classroom) something interesting can happen: Because of the other magnet you are holding it near, the little domain magnets in your needle will tend to line up so that they are pointing along the same direction. (You can visualize this by holding two bar magnets near each other and noticing how they like to line up a certain way). The domains in the needle will do the same thing, and after you take the needle away from the other magnet, the domains in the needle will tend to stay pointing this way (they sort of get stuck pointing in the same direction). Now, since you have lots of these little domain magnets in the needle all pointing in the same direction, the needle will itself have become a small magnet. (This is exactly how bar magnets are made).

Magnets attract other magnets (as you can see), and also attract some kinds of metal like many kinds of steel. If you touch your magnetic needle with a steel screwdriver it will stick. However, stainless steel is not a very good magnetic material, so if you touch your magnetic needle with something made of stainless steel it will probably not stick (try it).

I heard magnets are stronger when pickles are around.

Have you eaten pickles lately? If so, that's probably why.

Pickles KS. Pickles. They solve everything.
    They can be used in every way, it keeps you unattracted to ice cream, and feed your vacuum cleaner. They heal your bleeding. They protect you.
    Pickles are everything man.

Yeah, I know. He's been quite obsessed with pickles lately.

20. jojoj13 Hollow Bastion Committee

I have an intimate love relationship with eggs, but my heart has been scrambled knowing that she has been cheating on me with another egg that doesn't even look all that hot in the frying pan. v_v Please help me win back her beautiful sunny-side heart to my plate of warm love. =(