Sonic on Earth - IC

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by dabeatmaster123, Nov 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dabeatmaster123 Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]

Available Locations:

Station Square

Station Square is a large city with many attractions and people. The city is located on the east coast of the country United Federation and oversees an ocean.

[​IMG]

Mystic Ruins

The mystic ruins is a large jungle-like area far north from Station Square. From the area you can see Angel Island in the distance hovering over the ocean. This area is connected with Station Square by train. There are ruins scattered about in the area. West of the area is a desert and there are pyramid remains here.

[​IMG]

Angel Island

Angel Island is a tropical floating island over the ocean, it used to be apart of Mobius but it now resides on Earth after the incident with Eggman. There is a large shrine and the Master Emerald is located at the top of the shrine.

[​IMG]

Prison Island

Prison Island is an island that holds prisoners and is guarded by GUN and it's located far out in the middle of the ocean near Central City. There is a forest area around the prison itself, and there are bases all over the island.

[​IMG]

Central City

Central City is a very large city located on the west coast of the country of United Federation. This is the home and central headquarters of the President and Gun and it's the capital of the United Federation. The only way to get here is by flying by plane.

[​IMG]

Space Colony Arc

The Space Colony Arc is an old space colonization that resides over the earth. There was an incident on it about 50 years ago, but it still floats directly above the Earth.

[​IMG]

-Mr. Takeshi-

Hido Takeshi, a former student from Station Square Tech the most prestigious school for technical design and sciences. Takeshi graduated with a 4.5 GPA, had the highest standing of his class, aced everything, and received his masters one year earlier than everyone else... he was not one of the best, he was THE best. And that very best decided to stay home and live in an average house, in an average neighborhood, who is associated with an average community. He dropped down from the best to help the community. Earlier today he had completed a metallic extender device in which he had named "Second Arm" in order for a Garret, a boy who lives across the street to reach the cabinets in his house. He sold it and his parents paid him about 500 dollars, a good enough price for him to pay for the bills and the remaining money to buy for a month's worth of groceries. Presently it's a decent night in Station Square, Hido walked out of the grocery store with a cart filled with bags. He walked through the parking lot avoiding a couple of incoming cars, they were nice enough to let him pass by, and he began to fill up his average trunk with his average groceries. He sighed subtly and he then put the remaining groceries in the back seat. He then put the cart in an empty part of the parking lot, too lazy to actually put it in a stack of carts like you normally would. Hido opened his red car door and adjusted his mirrors. "Time to get back to the house..." As he was adjusting his mirrors he spotted something in the left mirror... a flash in the sky. "Hmm? A meteor shower is scheduled for tonight or something?" The light then began to turn into multiple lights, they all spread out in different directions... after a brief moment, they were gone.

Takeshi smiled, seeing how the universe worked... he convinced himself that it was a meteor shower, a unique one indeed. He had never seen a meteor shower spread out from one point before; Maybe it was a new type of meteor shower. His scientistic interest made him forget that the milk needed to be put into the refrigerator and he snapped right back to reality. He pressed on the gas and he began to back out of his spot in the parking lot. In a matter of seconds he changed gears and he drove off back to his home. It was only a about five minutes away from his house so he would be there in no time...

2. jackdaniel0 Twilight Town Denizen

Sonic was lying on the top of a building, unconscious. He then woke up, putting his hand to his head, feeling pain in that area. "Ughh..Where am I?" He asked, not remembering what happened before. He looked around and was trying hard to take in his surroundings. "What is this place?" He asked to himself, walking towards the edge of the building. Suddenly, he remembered what happened... "Eggman!" He said. He looked around desperately. "He must have used Chaos Control...Or something else." In an attempt to find anything he found familiar, he looked around frantically but to no avail. "Looks like I got to get going..." A faint smirk was seen rising from Sonic's face. "A new adventure!" Sonic jumped down from the building, landing with no difficulty. He then ran, like a blur, straight through the streets, to find any clue of where he was and where the others were.
    (What do you think? =3)

3. dabeatmaster123 Traverse Town Homebody

(It's perfectly fine =D)
    -Mr. Takeshi-

As Hido continued to drive his eyes began to drop down, he was really tired from all of that finishing work he did making that invention that morning… his eyes began to slowly drift downward… slowly… peacefully… WAIT I NEED TO DRIVE!. Takeshi then snapped to his senses… there was a car in front of him and he was about to hit it! Takeshi quickly swerved to the right as his palms began to sweat; They gripped tightly on the wheel and he knew that he needed to make it quick or else someone was going to have a dent in the back of their car. With all of his turning ability he turned sharply to the left out of the right lane and zoomed by from the car. He let out a deep sigh and moaned under his breath, "That was a close one…" Takeshi came to a stoplight. The glaring red light seemed so daunting to him after that close crash, he noticed that the car drove off towards the right quickly as if it was telling him to butt off… he was always a safe driver, but tonight seemed very off for some strange reason.

Takeshi waited and was eager to get home, he wanted to rest… "Come on light turn green…" He was now talking to the light, it was a little strange but he needed to get the milk in the fridge before it sat out for too long. It seemed like it would take forever before the light changed to green...

4. jackdaniel0 Twilight Town Denizen

As he tore through the quiet dark streets of town, he had just passed by Hido, barely able to be seen because of his speed, but known he was there because of the after image of his speed. He jumped from car to car, making quite some noise, before jumping back on to a building again. "This is nuts! I can't find anything. Better look somewhere else..." His ears picked up a noise off in the distance. "The train departing for Mystic Ruins will be departing soon." "Mystic, eh? Time for a road trip." He jumped and ran his way to the source of the sound, attempting to find this.....'train' and pick a ride.

5. dabeatmaster123 Traverse Town Homebody

-Mr. Takeshi-

What… was that? He knew he was tired, but he just a saw a strange blue blur in front of him just a second ago! He looked as the blur went to the right, a dust trail followed from behind it. He was a little curious now and his fascination perked. He then put on his right hand blinker and he turned down the street, trying to follow the dust trail. He heard banging noises up ahead, but that blue blur was gone… maybe he could hope that he could get lucky and follow whatever that blur was and catch up… Hido began to look around to spot anything suspicious… what was that blur? Did it leave anything behind? As he drove ahead, he heard the train station noise. "The train departing for Mystic Ruins will be departing soon." He then pondered in thought, maybe that blur went to the train…? He wasn't really sure, but that was the most likely area for strange activity to occur. He then noticed that the dust trail was gone, so now he was relying on solely luck… He began to drive to the train station...

6. jackdaniel0 Twilight Town Denizen

When he was sure he was at the source of the noise, he skidded to a stop. He looked to his right and saw it: The train station...Whatever that was. He jumped up the stairs and looked at the door. Smirking, he walked in and looked around, finding some kind of vehicle up some more stairs on some rails. People suddenly stared at him. "Oh boy." He jumped towards the train and ran in, looking around to find more starers. "C'mon, hurry up already." He was not liking the people staring at him. What's with them anyway? They were the ones that should be stared at. He shook his head, deciding to ignore it.
    (Man, we need those other roleplayers here ._.)

7. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Kallen stepped onto the train, her eyes drooping before she bumped into someone. "Huh? Hey, what's the big ide....a....?" she followed his stare down to the blue hedgehog. "What the...?" Pushing past others she moved closer to it and crouched in front of it. "Hey...you're pretty odd lookin'. Going to Mystic Ruin's are ya? Neat, me too. It's peaceful there....jeez, I'm rambling again. What's your name, little fella?" Kallen smiled.

Lelouch's eyes slid from the newspaper in his hands to the odd blue hedgehog on the train. Interesting...

Blaze woke with a bright light in her eyes. "Hmm...where...am I?" Sitting up, Blaze glowered around at the lab she was in. "This isn't right...it's not home. I need to go home."

8. jackdaniel0 Twilight Town Denizen

He broke out of his thought trance to see the girl. He didn't respond for a while, before finally replying. "My name's Sonic. And you're one to talk. Where I live, everyone'd be calling YOU odd." He smirked, seeming to be joking around. "Anyway, I'm going to the Mystic Ruins for a specific reason. And what's your name?"

9. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Kallen grinned again, "Name's Kallen. Kallen Mizuho. Where DO you live? Obviously it's not from around here." She suppressed her amazement, It can talk....whoa...

Lelouch watched the girl and the creature talking. This has to be the wierdest thing of my life...

10. dabeatmaster123 Traverse Town Homebody

-Mr. Takeshi-

Takeshi was too late… he noticed that the train began to move… he then sighed and shrugged. "Maybe I was just imagining things?" He then turned around and drove back to his house, first stopping at the stoplight from earlier and now taking a right unto his street. He was on the outskirts of the city now, the suburbs preferably… he drove through the lined up houses until he came to his, a two storied house with quite a few rooms in it. He walked up the driveway and he parked his car. He needed to get the milk in the refrigerator that's for sure. Quickly he dashed of his car and opened the back door to start getting the groceries. He walked inside the house and with a full amount of bags he needed to come back and get the rest. He turned right in the front area and he walked down two small stairs leading into the kitchen. There he placed the bags on a table and went to go get the rest...

11. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Blaze grew irritated. Nobody was even here. She didn't want to stay here. She had things to do, and a home to find. Her flames burst loose and destroyed the container. "I'm going home..." Jumping out the window, Blaze landed in a parking lot. A car trunk was open. Digging into the bag, Blaze looked through the content. What is this?

12. jackdaniel0 Twilight Town Denizen

He looked around, before sighing. "Let's wait until Mystic Ruins. Too many weirdos are staring and listening in, if you catch my wind." He smiled, before falling on to the floor back-first and relaxing, like he would when he took a quick nap on a tree branch.
    Unfortunately, he couldn't relax yet, because the train skidded to a stop. "Whoa!" Sonic got back up and fell over on his face, not used to 'train physics' yet. He got up and the speaker said, "We are here at the Mystic Ruins. Please depart if you wish to be here." Sonic smiled. "Guess we can go now! C'mon, then, 'Kal'." He didn't call Kallen by her full name, but Sonic felt too...well, he felt too 'himself' to call Kallen by her full names. He rushed out the opening door and looked at the giant wooden structure that held up the passengers that left to come here. He noticed it was quite...quiet and empty here, besides some rock stairs leading up to a small plateau, which lead to some more rock stairs and up to ANOTHER smaller plateau, but this time, with something that resembled an airplane highway that stretched out, facing towards the ocean. There was a lake and waterfall nearby, with a cave nearby. There were also some cracked rocks near the wooden structure.
    "Looks interesting...Let's go!" He jumped off the structure and landed safely on the ground, waiting for Kallen.
    (I got the moooooves i got the mooooves! xD)

13. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Kallen followed quickly. "Whoa, wait up!"

14. jackdaniel0 Twilight Town Denizen

(You DON'T have the moves. TROLOLOL--nah, joking.)
    "Whoa whoa whoa! You're telling me to wait up? You've any idea who I am in my place? Whoever knows me knows they got to keep up." He smiled, before deciding to start at the plateau. With blinding speed, he ran to the rock stairs and jumped up, before jumping up again and reaching the top. He was able to get a good view of the place.

15. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Kallen watched him take off and laughed, "Geez, I can't run that fast! After all, I'm a girl, it's improper to run like that." She hurried after him, climbing rock stairs and panting as she went.

16. dabeatmaster123 Traverse Town Homebody

-Mr. Takeshi-

After he had gotten the groceries and put him away he walked inside his house and he then slapped his face… he forgot to look in the mail… he stomped back outside and walked to the mailbox in front of the house; He dug inside of his pocket to get the key for the mailbox, and getting confused with some of the other keys he finally received it in his hand. He popped open the little door to the mailbox and he looked inside of it… there was only one little white envelope inside of it. He wondered what it was for… He flipped it over only to see taunting words in front of him…

DO NOT TELL ANYONE ABOUT THIS LETTER

This frightened Takeshi now… what was this letter about? He slowly opened it, sweat was running down his face now feeling as if he should open it or not… in fact he was trembling a little…

"
    Hido Takeshi

We have found a strange gemstone in the ocean floor near Central City that seemed to hold a strange energy source that has regeneration capabilities. We found it at 12:21 AM this morning and have sent this message quickly to you so you can prepare for a trip. We need for you to examine the gemstone when you arrive so you can study it and give us a report on what it is and possibly where it's from. A plane will arrive at 7 AM to pick you up and fly you out to Central City... Do not tell anyone about this mission or else there will be SERIOUS consequences.

President

"

Takeshi knew that this was a big deal, knowing that this was sent in a blink of an eye, and not only that but why did the President need his help all of a sudden again… he quit working with the president years ago… he walked inside to prepare his luggage for the trip… it was going to be a long one.

17. jackdaniel0 Twilight Town Denizen

When Kallen finally came to Sonic, he'd ask, "You ever heard news about a strange glowing gem with mysterious power or something like that?" He'd ask, looking around, before he started to think that it was probably a bad idea to come here.

18. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Kallen huffed, "Not particularly...but I know someone who could get leads. He used to work for the President." She smiled and stood, holding back her hair from the wind as she admired the view. "Wow...it's so pretty!"

19. jackdaniel0 Twilight Town Denizen

Ignoring that last sentence as he turned his head, he asked, "Well, where is the guy? I'm betting one of my 'friends' are going to be going after the emerald."

20. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

"Emerald? Wow so you're a treasure-hunter? Cool.... Oh, He'd be home by now...but I've got a simpler way. Another friend, closer to my age could get us around to see it." Kallen thought of Lelouch and frowned, "But he might be more interested in you..."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.