Square-Enix Artwork of Square's New Action RPG Revealed

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by libregkd, Dec 1, 2011.

1. libregkd -

2. Droid Hollow Bastion Committee

Vampires....with great fashion and animal sidekick sense. From the pic I'm at least interested to figure out what it's about.

3. Stella Nox Fleuret Hollow Bastion Committee

I got a feeling of Zorro there. It looks....like it's hard to describe. Wait, it reminds me of Castlevania with the castle in the distance and the red sky. Getting a lot of vibes with this one, it seems.

4. Misty gimme kiss

Is it just me or does this look like Van Helsing crossed with Harry Potter? ;;

Still too early to judge, haha. But seems like an odd direction for Square. I'm curious, which I suppose is the point, haha.

5. libregkd -

6. Stella Nox Fleuret Hollow Bastion Committee

7. Always Dance Chaser

That was my first thought probably because I was just Harry Potter theorizing, and Hogwarts is also in the Famitsu scan

8. Stella Nox Fleuret Hollow Bastion Committee

9. Patman Bof

No, the Andriasang source news says :
    Given that this game (the one mentioned in the page you linked, which is apparently an A-RPG focused on airship battles) uses the Unity Engine, it's presumably unrelated to the Square Enix action RPG that was announced last week for the Unreal Engine (the one this thread is about).

10. Noroz I Wish Happiness Always Be With You

It looks very nice, but its not much to go from. I mean, swords are common in Square's games. Artwork is pretty though.

11. Shikou Kingdom Keeper

I like the art, I would like to know what its about. I just hope Square doesn't fool me again because I was fooled with "Army Corps of Hell" which is a total rip-off of Pikmin. I would give this tittle a chance with the story if it ever gets revealed any time soon.

12. Stella Nox Fleuret Hollow Bastion Committee

Do you think we'll have a reveal about this at Jump Festa? I doubt it. But I am falling in love with that image. It invokes so many thoughts, so many ideas. Maybe it's got something to do with Vampires. See? I've already guessed.

And yeah, Army Corps of Hell just looks....ugh. Lord of Apocalypse looks much better to me.

13. Llave Superless Moderator

Not certain as to how I feel about such a game... It is hard make a worthy decision without more information. Generally Japanese media either cover a more Japanese cultured theme with maybe some Western World, or a Gothic-Germanic theme. This may be more of the latter, almost like a Transylvania look.

Until more is revealed, I shall keep my eye out for it...

14. Arch Mana Knight