KH3D: Famitsu scans + translations, more TWEWY characters shown!

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Misty, Dec 15, 2011.

1. Misty gimme kiss

Hey guys! Some new scans have shown up showing off two new characters from The World Ends With You in Dream Drop Distance (Joshua and Beat), as well as some more shots of the Pinocchio world.
    Thanks to SQEX GAL, we also have a translation of the accompanying article, which refers to the Three Musketeers scans that Mike posted yesterday:
    Source(s): FF-Reunion.net, SQEX GAL, and our member Anti ☢ Sora.

What do you guys think? Is leveling up the Dream Eaters going to be enjoyable or gimmicky? Do you think more TWEWY characters will appear?

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Misty, Dec 15, 2011.

1. . : tale_wind
      . : tale_wind
      Ah, so Shiki and Rhyme are appearing, too? That's pretty cool...I guess. I've never played TWEWY. ohgoshpleasedon'thurtmeee~
    2. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      I noticed how you can level up Dream Eaters even when you're not playing the game. It seems interesting, but I'll have to wait to try it out mself to see if it's any good.

I never played TWEWY either, but I do want to get it shortly before KH3D comes out.
    3. Excasr
      Excasr
      Buy it. And play it.
      Then in no time you will be a addict.

Those Dream Eaters are getting more and more interesting, are they not?
    4. Shinichi Izumi
      Shinichi Izumi
    5. ygorvaz
      ygorvaz
      More twewy characters will appear? Not just this, BEAT AND RHYME ARE IN THE MIDDLE?! *dying**remember that I have to wait for kingdom hearts DDD and come backs to life*

I dunno why, but I think that I will become addicted in leveling up dream eaters as I was with the commancd level up system from birth by sleep.
      -----------------------------------
      I was looking someone saying in a other post that the nintendo 3DS 3D looks meh (the effect, not the graphics), but I have a 3DS and I've played the Zelda and in this game in particular, I don't like the 3D effect, but I downloaded the monster hunter 3G Demo they got and the 3D effect is INCREDIBLE. I can play with the 3D for, dunno, 7 hours long before it starts to give me some bad sensation, but I think 7 hours per day with the 3D is fine XD

Also, you lose the 3D effect if you are not in the direct front of the screen, but this does not mean that you need to hold the console with all your concentration, if you move the 3DS a little it's fine, just re-move it into your front and you will focus instantly.
    6. . : tale_wind
      . : tale_wind
      But but but, it looks so hard! ;_;
    7. Adam Arosa
      Adam Arosa
      This is getting more interesting by the minute. I recently read on Wikipedia that Tetsuya Nomura hinted on a new world based off of the movie "Dumbo" for this game. Don't believe me? Just look at the entrance and inside of the Circus in the pictures. They look like the real deal, yes?
    8. Lauriam
      Lauriam
      EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Fangirl scream is loud* OMG I can't wait for KHDDD now! I already was super excited about Neku, now Beat and Joshua are on too? ICAN'TWAITTOPLAYTHISGAMETETSUYANOMURAYOUHASBETTERDELIVERORIWILLZBEANGRYWITHYOU!!!

Josh looks pretty good in 3D, but I still like him better in TWEWY.
      [​IMG]
    9. Shikou
      Shikou
      Oh, Blue Fairy... who cares... *notices Beat* OMG!!!!! (That is how much TWEWY is more important to me then any other series)
      Oh how I've longed for TWEWY to enter my life again, I love you Tetsuya Nomura and YES Homo ALL the WAY xD
      I want to see a screenshot of Shiki more then anything right now. What is taking so long :'(
    10. Fearless
      Fearless
      omg it's Josh aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
      Excuse me, I'll just be over here exploding from excitement.

Now if they can somehow squeeze Minamimoto in there, it will officially be the best world ever.
    11. Lauriam
      Lauriam
      You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Fearless again.

Dang it.
    12. Shikou
      Shikou
      Ohh, Minamimoto. I miss you so much that I so zetta love you x_x
      I really think they will because the rest of the main characters are in it so why not the reapers? I really want to hear Minamimoto say "So zetta slow!", It is music to my ears <3
    13. DChiuch
      DChiuch
      That "new Famitsu scan" is part of the article about a month ago where Pinocchio was revealed, lol.
    14. Krown
      Krown
      Ah, it's good to hear more TWEWY characters are joining in on the 'fun'.
    15. WrightsKelcy
      WrightsKelcy
      I feel like this might be a TWEWY reference. In that game, you can level up your pins while you're not playing the game.
    16. NamineArtistOfLove
      NamineArtistOfLove
      You really should! It's like playing KH2 without FF7...you like the characters but you don't know the story. Plus it's really fun. Bested only by the KH series! <3

I agree 100%! But..I think Fearless is such a Hectopascal... Come on now, JOSHUA? Seriously, we've got Riku and possibley the Grim Heaper...why would you want that evil little git? >.< (As you can see, I can't stand Yoshiryu.)