Final Fantasy VII Bizarro Sephiroth Assistance Needed

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Amaury, Dec 22, 2011.

1. Amaury Legendary Hero

So, uh, help me!

On my original playthrough, I did all the sidequests and used Knights of the Round to own him.
    However, on the walkthrough I'm doing now for YouTube, I'm doing it normally.

What am I supposed to do with the core?
    I tried destroying all his body parts and still couldn't damage it.

He also keeps using Bizarro Energy.

2. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

Depends what level you're on and what party members you have where. I know in my game I was in the mid 90s and the main party was Cloud, Tifa, and Nanaki. The other characters weren't as high-level, maybe high 80s, but all had their highest level equipment and limit breaks.
    But if you decided not to get Vincent or Yuffie, you'll have one party only and Sephiroth will have the lowest health.

Make sure someone with a decent MP can use Cure 3 and consistently heal.
    For the arms, if you have the Ultima or Bahamut summons, casting those a few times should eliminate the arms. If you're not a heavy magic/summon user, make sure your melee attacks have enough power to do significant damage and don't stress much about taking damage - the more damage taken, the faster the limit gauge fills up. Obviously don't let it get too low, but it's something to keep in mind.
    The head regenerates but isn't hard to destroy. The body will use Bizarro Energy a lot, Honestly the main strategy is just hammering away until you defeat the core.

If you're fighting with three parties, you'll have to destroy all the areas and then the core. After defeating a body part with one party, switch to a different party. Power helps but you still need strategy.

3. Amaury Legendary Hero

Levels are in the 80s for my main file.
    Party: Cloud, Yuffie, and Cid.

For my current file / walkthrough, I did not get Vincent, so there are only two parties, with the 7th person being blown away.

Here's a video of my stats and everything:

[video=youtube;1M-s8hwPs-w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1M-s8hwPs-w[/video]

Also, I'm still a bit confused. If I don't have three parties, then shouldn't the core be damageable after all body parts are destroyed?

From what I read on this FAQ, changing parties isn't a necessity.

4. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

I think you have to switch groups at least once in order to get to the Core.
    For two groups, try killing the head first. It'll bring up the "do you want to switch?" box, switch to the second group. Should the head regenerate, destroy that again and both parts of the right arm but ignore all the "do you want to switch?" boxes. Shield should go down over Right Core, destroy Right Core and when it asks switch again. Then take on the main core. You should get a "Shield Down" message.

I've never played with two parties against it and you are at a disadvantage because you don't have Vincent (his stats are some of the stronger ones), but switching is pretty much a crucial part of this battle.

5. Amaury Legendary Hero

Thanks for the advice.

I'll do the recording again for that area again tomorrow.
    It's 10:57 PM right now, and I just don't feel like trying again tonight.

Besides, a good night's sleep will help.

Anyway, I'll come back here if I need any more help.

Thanks again.