KItsune Triangle

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Rhiscx, Jan 6, 2012.

1. Rhiscx Banned

I'm so bored I'm writing again.......shocker. Unfortunately it is not the next volume of Second Chance. This is a work I made 5 years ago. It was originally in play/script format so don't shoot it down for the obvious. If you wish I can make a novel format like I did with Second Chance.

CnC appreciated and all that jazz.

Kitsune Triangle​

Kyle Wellsh: A sixteen- year old boy who lives in the city. He believes in folk tales and very religious. As a result of this he is shy of girls.

Grandpa: Kyle’s grandfather who is strangely obsessed with foxes

Miki: Mysterious women who appears before Kyle. In truth she is a fox spirit

Susan: Old childhood friend of Kyle. She hasn’t seen him in years. Has a secret affection for Kyle.

Prologue​
    In today’s world, the humans below have heard many tales and many stories, but perhaps none like this. In fact this story comes from the Japanese culture. “The legend of the kitsune”, or otherwise known as a fox spirit. They are mysterious deities, with the power to shape shift, cast illusions, and even possess mortals. Now, one special fox is about to experience the other side of the globe and the life she knew and that of an unsuspecting boy will change forever.

Act 1​
    Kyle reaches his grandfather’s house to visit while on summer vacation. It had been a year or so since he last saw him, and he remembered the vast collection of fox related items his grandfather had collected. Kyle just hoped that this time, he didn't go overboard with it. After 3 long hours on a train and then taking taxi, Kyle walks up to the door of the house. "Whew, finally made it" Kyle said as he was panting and catching his breath.
    As he was about to knock on the door, Kyle notice all the stones and bell chimes shaped as foxes.
    "Looks like nothing’s changed. I hope he hasn’t overdone himself like last year."
    Kyle then began to knock on the door. "Grandpa I’m here! Are you home?"
    In a matter of seconds the door is swung open and the face of an overly excited grandfather can be seen. His eyes and smile twinkle like the stars at night, and with his thumb up, he almost resembled that one Gai form Naruto.

"Kyle my boy your here at last! Come here and let me show you what I got this time! Oh I bet you can’t guess what I got."
    Kyle decided to play along and answered his question he somewhat knew the answer to. "Let me guess, another fox item?"
    His grandfather chuckled. "Oh ho right you are. How do you always get that right? Anyway not just any fox item, come take a look. You won’t believe your eyes!"

2. Llave Superless Moderator

Holy smokes that was 5 years ago?! D: I thought you made this one Sophomore year... Anywho, I loved how quickly it draws you in, although you could have given them more of it.

Maybe rewriting it in a novel format will make it more interesting. Your 'Second Chance' was awesome and I'm sure you can improve on this one hands down!

3. Rhiscx Banned

I made this before writing this down. It was in my head for a very long time. And yes, I suppose I can take it and make it Novel style. And I will use some of the ideas we came up with along the way.

4. Llave Superless Moderator

Ah yes, it was really getting interesting. Knock 'em dead, I loved this one.

5. Rhiscx Banned

What the 1,000 anonymous views or to the people who will actually reply?

Yeah, we'll see what happens.