Digital Art The girl who pilots TheEnd.

Discussion in 'Arts & Graphics' started by Bushy, Jan 11, 2012.

1. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

[​IMG]

So... this is my latest creation.
    I had some trouble making this one.
    Some of the curves ended up looking like straight lines in places which I had to try to fix via smudging and blurring and such.
    and meh... lol
    I like how it's turned out, but I don't think it's one of my best works to date.

I was wondering if people had any thoughts?

I am aware as I said about some of the circles being rough (I tried to fix... but, these things happen, hopefully I'll have better luck next time if I attempt this style again) and I know the text might be a tad too small, but since I'm using it in my sig on KHV, I had to make it that way. lol

Anyway, anything that can be said will be much appreciated.

2. Pinekaboo Chaser

You know what I like about this? The shapes in the corner of the image make it look as though those sharp-looking object in image tore them into it, and that's given it a great effect. It has dimensions to it, if you understand that, and makes it really look creepy, which is appropriate considering it's Anemone.
    A few minor critisisms; the edges of the image look sharply cut off at points, such as on the far left, just above the middle. There is a straight edge amongst an otheerwise completely rounded style. It stands out fairly harshly to me.
    I like the text that goes with it, though it doesn't really blend well into the image. It's like you put it there because you just wanted text at the last minute, rather than taking time to shape it in with the rest of it. Of course, that's a fairly advanced technique, so not everyone can be doing that easily.
    Good use of a quote from her, it seems to fit the expression on Anemone's face.
    All in all, a pretty good job. Nice going.

3. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

Yeah, when like I said... I had an issue with some of the edges and circles and such. I tried to fix them, but by the time I noticed that they were there, the only thing I could have done was probably start the image from scratch.

As for the writing, I so wanted to include a good quote or something of my own from the beginning, but I couldn't find a place to put it in the image, especially since it is so long... so yeah, I kinda stuck it on the bottom and tried to make it look a part of it by colour choice and such.
    Like how the O in Anenome has the red line going through it like the red lines of her eyes.

But yeah lol
    Thanks for the contribution, it's definitely given me stuff to think about.