Dream Drop Distance: Voice of Zexion Recording Lines for 3D!

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Chevalier, Feb 16, 2012.

1. Chevalier Crystal Princess

Hey guys! I've been contacted by our member Axel91 and he took the time to contact Vincent Corazza who lends his voice to the Zexion/Ienzo. And look at what he replied...

So that's it folks. This means other voice actors will soon be brought in to do their parts. That's great news for us fans. Now, if they'd just not use Joel Osment for young Sora anymore...lol.

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Chevalier, Feb 16, 2012.

1. Llave
      Llave
      That's really cool! Always great to know they have the original actors making a comeback.

Thanks for the inside news, axel91!
    2. anime10121
      anime10121
      Why not Osment IMO is Sora and if they got someone to replace him this late in the game it would feel extremely weird. Besides hopefully this'll be the last time we see kid Sora anyway before more advancements in the series take place.
    3. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      Your welcome! But as far as Sora goes, I can't imagine anyone other than Haley Joel Osment voicing him, even if his voice is more mature.
    4. ShibuyaGato
      ShibuyaGato
      This is good news. If all of the voice actors of the former members of Organization XIII are being contacted to record their lines, that means the game's localization is well under way.

Thanks for the update Chev, and thanks to Axel91 for contacting him and getting this little tidbit in the first place.
    5. chibiwings
      chibiwings
      Yay! This makes me happy. Zexion is one of my favorite Org members. ^-^
    6. greater_bloo
      greater_bloo
      ooo Zexion, the guy who plays him is very awesome! Well it's nice to know Zexion/Ienzo will actually be speaking this time around lol. As for Sora, yeah I agree with axel91 I can't really imagine anyone else as Sora either. Even though he is sounding more mature he is still within the believable range of a 14 year old and I think he is finished as far as puberty goes so if he still sounds the same I wouldn't have a problem with him voicing Sora for as long as possible! :D

As for axel91, how many times lately did you get credited for news? o.O I think you should become a reporter or something lol.
    7. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      Well, the stuff I reported before were already reported in other sites. The only things that I found myself were the ones about Master Xehanort being the 5th best villain and this. Thanks for the kind words though!
    8. Krowley
      Krowley
      Good to hear most of the Organization members are returning.
      Much obliged for the update axel91
    9. Chevalier
      Chevalier
      The reason I say that is because Osment sounds way too deep in comparison to KH1---you'd think they'd do some pitch shitfting on his voice for the young parts.

It just sounds strange having Sora so small and with a deeper voice xD
    10. Te Deum
      Te Deum
      He has a chronic sore throat.

*shrugs*
    11. NemesisPrime
      NemesisPrime
      Haley Joel Osment NOT Sora?

BLASPHEMY!!!!

But to be honest I don't care how his voice and age relate as long as he sound bleaveable I don't mind him voicing Sora now or ever!
    12. greater_bloo
      greater_bloo
      I was actually going around khinsider and apparently there was another email conversation confirming Vincent Corazza has been finished with his recordings for about 2 weeks. @_@
    13. Llave
      Llave
      I think Chev meant he doesn't like how KH1 Sora with KHII voice is put together like in Re:CoM, 358/2 Days, and Re:Coded.

But Osment did a great job making Vanitas sound different from Sora, whats not to say that he can't sound younger. Also, technically wouldn't it just be a dream world? Therefore, it's not like they are actually KH1 versions, they just look like them?
    14. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      Good point. I never thought of it that way.
    15. LostMemory
      LostMemory
      Axel91 is a god. 0_0

XD Thanks for the update, I'm glad we're getting the original VA's back.
    16. phoenixkh93
      phoenixkh93
      That's good news! But come on, nobody could replace Haley Joel Osment! He basically is Sora!
    17. Daxa~
      Daxa~
      Oh goodness,this is great news.
      I do love his voice,and it makes me very happy to see that they are recording stuff now.
      Thank you axel91 my dear <3~
    18. Excasr
      Excasr
      Zexion Zexio Zexion.

I always liked him, he seems to be... very smart and strong. I had a hard time with him in Castle Oblivion, let's see how he will be in this next Kingdom Hearts!

Thank you for the news Chev and axel91!​

19. Maggy
      Maggy
      Wow, that's so cool!

Wait, how did he get Vincent's email? O.o