Dissidia: Marvel vs Capcom Redux OOC Thread

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Lite, Mar 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lite The Future

MAIN THREAD

Alright, I know what you're thinking, "Didn't you just make this RP a few months ago?"
    To answer your question: Yes, I did. However I put little thought into it and it ended up failing, which is why, after some serious thinking and re-doing of some of the plot, I've decided to reboot this RP and start over. That long character list that took up half the post the first time around? Gone. If the character is from a Marvel Comic or Capcom Game, they're already accepted.

Now for the re-done plot:

Cosmos, The Goddess of Harmony
    Chaos, The God of Discord

Long before Chaos and Cosmos took warriors from the universe we know as Final Fantasy, their options were much wider. At least, it seemed wider for them. You see, they chose warriors from universes we know as Marvel and Capcom, yet within those universes lie countless worlds, each inhabiting battle-ready warriors.

Now begins the battle for the fate of the Multiverse.

Now for the rules:
    1. Be kind to other role-players. We don't need fights breaking out. If you have a problem, please kindly bring it to their attention and attempt to work it out as politely as possible.
    2. Don't Godmod/Powerplay. Only I can do that. Don't worry, I'll only do it when it's absolutely necessary.
    3. No killing off other character's without the owner's permission. That's just rude.
    4. Once a character is taken, it's taken. No exceptions.
    5. For now, we're going to start with a maximum or 2 characters. I'll be playing four at first, but that's because of the story. I'll most likely raise that limit as time goes on.
    6. I'll allow swearing, but don't go overboard with it. There are children on this website.
    7. Have fun! That's what RPing is all about, right?

Now that we have that out of the way, it's time for the form:

Username: (Self-explanatory)
    Character of choice: (Also self-explanatory)
    Marvel or Capcom: (Are they from Marvel Comics or Capcom Games?)
    Alliance: (Chaos or Cosmos?)
    Series of origin: (What series are they from? Ex: X-Men, Street Fighter, etc.)
    Quick Bio: (A little info on your chosen character)

MARVEL:
    Venom- DarkTraitor
    Cletus Kasady/Carnage- Boy Wonder
    Iron Man- NemesisPrime
    X-23- Ventus108

CAPCOM:
    Vergil- DarkTraitor
    Phoenix Wright- ÃeađρooᏝ
    Miles Edgeworth- ÃeađρooᏝ
    Samanosuke Akechi- TwilightBlader
    X- Machina
    Zero- Boy Wonder
    Amaterasu- Ventus108

Red-Colored names are Chaos Warriors.
    Cream-Colored names are Cosmos Warriors.

This time around, Cosmos and Chaos have taken locations from both of these worlds to form the battleground, though there are still some areas that were there to begin with. The map below will show where each location is:

[​IMG]

Red-Colored names are Chaos-Controlled
    Black-Colored names are Neutral
    Cream-Colored names are Cosmos-Controlled.

We shall begin as soon as we've got some more participants. This time around I'll try to make it more entertaining for everyone.

2. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

Username: TwilightBlader
    Character of choice: Samanosuke Akechi
    Marvel or Capcom: Capcom
    Series of origin: Onimusha
    Quick Bio: Samanosuke is a ronin who traveled far and wide. Upon receiving a letter from his cousin Princess Yuki, Samanosuke proceeds to save her from monsters known as Gemma who are led by the warlord Nobunaga. Upon reaching his cousin Samanosuke tried his best to save her from a gigantic Gemma but failed and was knocked unconscious. As he laid there conscious, 12 oni appeared before Samanosuke and gifted him with a gauntlet that had the ability to absorb the souls of the Gemma. After saving his cousin and killing the Gemma king Fortinbras and awakening his 'Onimusha form' Samanosuke proceeded to dedicate himself to defeating the Gemma.

3. Lite The Future

I forgot to add this to the character form, but which alliance do you want him with? Chaos or Cosmos?

4. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

Samanosuke shall be a part of cosmos

5. Lite The Future

Thank you very much. Adding him in now.

6. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Username: Boy Wonder
    Character of choice:Cletus Kasady/Carnage
    Marvel or Capcom: Marvel
    Alliance: Chaos
    Series of origin: The Amazing Spider-Man
    Quick Bio: Cletus Kasady pushed his grandmother down a flight of stairs as a child, killing her. Then he tortured and killed the family dog. His mother tried to kill him, but was stopped by his father who beat her to the brink of death. At his trial, Cletus did not defend his father. During his time in an orphanage, he murdered the entire administration, pushed a girl who refused to date him in front of a bus, and burned down the orphanage. Sentenced to 11 consecutive life sentences in prison, he became cellmates with Eddie Brock, the villain known as Venom. When Eddie Brock became Venom once again, the Venom symbiote gave birth to another symbiote that bonded to Kasady, making him Carnage.

7. Arch Mana Knight

Username: Machina
    Character of choice: Mega Man X (Simply known as "X")
    Alliance: Cosmos
    Series of origin: Mega Man X
    Quick Bio: X is one of the two most advanced robotic creations to ever exist. He was given the capability to think, feel, and act in any way that he chooses. He truly is just like a human in spirit. The name "X" was given to him by his creator Dr. Light because it is a variable. He has limitless potential in both mind and power. X is able to copy powers from opponents and grow stronger as he fights. He has access to several armors that enhance his basic abilities but somehow he is able to tap into his true potential in his base form. His primary weapon is his right arm which can instantly morph into an energy blaster called the X Buster.

8. Lite The Future

Both accepted. If we can get at least one more on the Chaos side, then we can begin. Unless, of course anybody thinks we should wait until we have more than four on each side?

Also, a note: Phoenix Wright and Miles Edgeworth won't be fighting, as they will be by their respective Deity's sides serving as an assistant.

9. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Here's another Chaos character that I was only getting if Arch picked X
    Username: Boy Wonder
    Character of choice: Zero
    Alliance: Chaos
    Series of origin: Megaman X
    Quick Bio: Zero was created by Dr. Wily as one of the most advanced robots in history, intended to surpass the original Megaman. However, he wasn't activated until long after Wily's death. With an inner virus that made him evil, Zero fought X and his current partner before the virus moved to X's partner. Zero then joined X. X and Zero saved the world many times, but Zero admitted himself to the government to find a cure for the virus that was making other Reploids hostile, the virus that originated within Zero. Zero's virus and body was used as a catalyst for war until he was rebuilt in a new body and stopped the war himself. Once again, he sealed himself, only to be summoned by Chaos with no memory of his past and his old, malicious personality intact.
    Zero's main weapon is his large, triangular Z-Saber that can change shape into a Z-Lance, Chain Rod, Shield Boomerang, and the Recoil Rod (A pair of energy tonfas). He also possesses a gun called the Buster Shot, which fires simply energy shots, as back-up.

10. NemesisPrime Hollow Bastion Committee

Username: Nemesis
    Character of choice: Iron Man (Movie)
    Marvel or Capcom: Marvel
    Alliance: Cosmos
    Series of origin: The Invincible Iron Man
    Quick Bio: Tony Stark was the son of weapons designer Howard Stark and while preceding from a demonstration of the Jercio missile he was fataly wounded by shrapnel that in time would pierce his heart and captured but thanks to Yinsen he developed a suit to fight back and escape. The Iron Man suit. Now he seeks to use his fortune and resources to make the world a better place and destroy the weapons he once helped produce.

11. Lite The Future

Iron Man and Zero are accepted.

I will create the main thread now, as soon as it's up you can start posting.

12. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Can I reserve X-23 for the cosmos side and Cutman for Chaos? I'll post their info later

13. Lite The Future

Yessir you can. And don't worry about the info. It's not that big of a deal. If anyone needs to know they can just ask.

We can begin whenever you guys would like.

14. Hiro ✩ Guardian

I'm ready to start "Cutting it up!" lol

Switching Cutman to Amaterasu and she will be on the side of Cosmos.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.