Completed: Thriller [KHV Chorus] -Complete-

Discussion in 'KHV Chorus' started by Jayn, Mar 11, 2012.

1. Jayn

I'm not sure if anyone will ever truly understand the crazy that is me, and I know a few of you were hesitant with the new pictures and wondering what was about to happen, so I have to say...This is the most fun I've had editing a chorus video since Still Alive.

When I enter a routine, I end up in a slump and my creativity and effort kind of decreases. This is why from time to time I try to shake things up with KHV Chorus. Sometimes that may annoy you all, but I do truly hope you understand. I had a lot of fun with this, so thank you to everyone who participated and trusted me.

Here you go.

[video=youtube;UjDg769zQMc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjDg769zQMc&feature=youtu.be[/video]​

2. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

Wuff! That was fangtastic! Love what you did with the video Jayn. Definitely one of the more fun to watch. <3

And the singing was awesome. Really it was. I will admit I laughed at points but that's due to some members going Michael Jackson on us. xD

3. Midnight Star Master of Physics

That was pretty awesome. It all seemed to work really well and it both looked and sounded good.

And I've got to say, Nemisis, your pic so fits your voice.

4. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

What a fun and amazing song!

I really liked it! Great idea for this chorus, Jayn. It is so amazing that I will download it right now!
    ...Well, I always "Download it right now". =P

Anyways, great job everyone!

5. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Everyone did such a great job, I loved all laughs at the end, and was even surprised by my own.

This was wonderful ~ ♥

6. Krowley Moderator

I regret not joining in this one. The layout looks so creative.
    Enjoyed the laughs at the end.
    Well done. to Jayn and to all.

7. Mish smiley day!

Wow, I really liked it. c: Your idea for the layout of the video was great. Wish we did this at Hallowe'en though P:

/watches again

PS: there's something way too creepy about hearing Cookiie say 'this is the end of your life'. .__.

8. NemesisPrime Hollow Bastion Committee

You really think so? Well I DO cosplay Sora for a reason...

Although I swear I went MJ a few times but over all I LOVE this new style!

9. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

Wow, to me that's one of the best ones we've done so far. Great enthusiasm and prowess from all who sung, and mainly great editing and production by our own Jayn extraordinaire who made everything more epic to watch. A favourite of mine now.

I loved doing creepy laughs, zombie groans, maniac giggles and all that. This one let me get all that out their whilst enjoying myself.
    'Why did I pic a Terriermon picture' I thought, in retrospect ut seemed a silly choice, but it actually seemed cutely creepy in a weird way, I like it.

I'm pumped for whatever comes next! Bring it on Jayn! :D

10. MadDoctorMaddie I'm a doctor, not a custom title!

Oh, that's why you needed new images xD It looks amazing!

Everyone did a great job, as always. PaW, your solos are awesome!
    I just realized something about your voice Jayn, not only is it gorgeous on it's own, but it sounds good with pretty much everybody's voices, almost making them sound better at times. It's got an amazing quality of meshing well with different voice types, and that's a really valuable gift to have. I've always liked the lines we've sung together the most ^.^

11. Feenie Finny, Fin of the Feenie Fish

Oh god! That was awesome! I loved what you did with the pictures this time round Jayn!

Well done guys! Great singing all around!
    I'm a tad upset that I had to drop out this time round, but there's always next time.

12. nickoboyzx Gummi Ship Junkie

seriously

i HAVE to get a surgery >//////<

surgery for voice......

by the way everyone was really good.........

too good

13. Daxa~ #stalker

Oh my,that was just wonderful my dear.
    It looked ever do prettyful,everyone sounded just amazing...
    And yesh. Ever so much love <3~

14. Jayn

Wow, that's a really sweet compliment. ;n; Thank you so much. <3

@Thread: I'm glad you guys like it! This is definitely one of my favorites.~

15. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

You're too kind. It's such high praise coming from someone who can obviously sing 100 times better then me. I just try making it entertaining, and enjoy myself whilst doing it. It's becoming a trend on KHV Chorus where people like me doing a high pitched scream thing! :P To be honest I can't hold those notes any other way or my voice breaks, silly voice box!

And you're right, Jayn is the best singer here in the fact that she has a very good voice for it, harmonises very well with people who don't even sing with her live and that her voice works with anyones. I've personally liked some of the lines we've had together.
    She's probs using Auto tune the whole time! That would explain it all.