David Gallagher and Haley Joel Osment to return for Dream Drop Distance

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Misty, Mar 21, 2012.

1. Misty gimme kiss

As some may know, David Gallagher and Haley Joel Osment have been the voices of Riku and Sora (respectively) throughout the Kingdom Hearts series. In addition to the other voices actors we've told you will be returning, we now have Gallagher telling us first hand that he has finished his lines and worked alongside Osment! You can watch the video below:

[video=youtube;kPwpCGLrG1w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=kPwpCGLrG1w[/video]​

As those who watched the video know, Gallagher will also be doing a line for Young Xehanort.

Thanks to forum member Krowley and greater_bloo for the heads up!

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Misty, Mar 21, 2012.

1. ShibuyaGato
      ShibuyaGato
      This is great, as I could never imagine anyone else doing either character's voice.

I can't wait to see what else we'll be finding out.
    2. Hayabusa
      Hayabusa
      Expected as much, still glad to see their return nonetheless.

And David doing both Riku's voice and Young Xehanort's...brings up many questions.
    3. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      I read somewhere that David was the one who voiced Young Xehanort in the first scene from BBS. Didn't know if it was true but this now confirms it.
    4. Peace and War
      Peace and War
      Yay, mega lovely to hear. I agree that I can't hear anyone else mimic them. Let's hope that they've kept their magic up.

They are such teases!
    5. Daxa~
      Daxa~
      Oh my,this is ever so exciting I must say.
      I do adore their voices ever so much.
      And it is just wonderful that they are doing the voices again.
      Thank you for the newssss dear <3~
    6. Sabby
      Sabby
      This is the greatest moment of life. Haley Joel Osment.. returns to play Sora. *fan girl screams*
    7. Misty
      Misty
      I knew you'd be excited. <3 But tell the truth Sabby, secretly you love the Vanitas voice. So dark and unnf~
    8. Mish
      Mish
      Glad to hear it, but isn't Osment about 30 now?

I kid, but seriously, I wish he sounded a little more youthful.
    9. Keyblade Heroine
      Keyblade Heroine
      OMG SORA and RIKU are back in their orginal vocies!!! Yay! I'm sooo happy--I honestly would've been very upset if they changed their voice actors. It wouldn't have been the same. But now I'm super happy and I don't hafta worry anymore... -^.^- He-he.

And OMG!!! It's Riku's voice! O.O Awww! I wish I were there! T___T Lolz That girl dressed as Sora is sooo lucky--her cosplay is freakin' good! X3 I wish I could take pics with the voice actors of my favorite characters!!! :D

Kingdom Hearts FOREVER~
    10. Krowley
      Krowley
      He's 23. He did the voice of Sora at 13. Surprised he sounds as young as he does now.
    11. Krown
      Krown
      I am glad to hear that they are back.

Thanks Misty~
    12. Hayabusa
      Hayabusa
      He also does Vanitas' voice. Just sayin'. He still sounds the same to me. Just deeper.
    13. Dinny
      Dinny
      These two boys are amazing. I am so glad to hear they'd be back. I think I would have went through some pretty rageful/maniac weeks if they hadn't come back. 'Specially you David. Oh crud. /faints
    14. Maggy
      Maggy
      Yes, finally, they have confirmed!!

OHHH HALEY AND DAVID...YOU'RE VOICES ARE TOO ASTRONOMICAL TO NOT BE BROUGHT BACK ONCE AGAIN~

uuunnnnfff
    15. Sabby
      Sabby
      Okay you got me. My lady parts tingle when vanitas talks
    16. NemesisPrime
      NemesisPrime
      OMG, I am LOVING that KH2 Sora cosplay!

It was no surprise that David and Haley were going to come back, they've voice Sora and Riku for every game thus far so it would seem stupid to change them now this late in the game.
    17. Krowley
      Krowley
      At least their characters are maturing (Despite most games having their younger counterparts)
    18. Maggy
      Maggy
      You've voiced the thoughts of countless fangirls...way to go!

Ugh, this game needs to leak already.........
    19. Shikou
      Shikou
      Is that Haley Joel Osment cosplaying as Sora?!! O_O