Dream Drop Distance: Ending Revealed in Two Video!

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, Mar 30, 2012.

1. Mike Chaser

Hello KH-Vids. If you're wondering what happens in the end of Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance; the wait is over. KH13 has provided the complete ending of this title which was captured by fellow fans across Japan who are recording live streams. Major spoilers, but yet so worth it.

Please note, I will not be providing links to any live streams.

[video=youtube;kPhN5rxbSmw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPhN5rxbSmw[/video]

[video=youtube;36JAMEGSd38]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36JAMEGSd38[/video]​

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, Mar 30, 2012.

1. Krowley
      Krowley
      Dayum, that was a long ending, but very well worth it.
      Still left with more questions, but it's awesome nonetheless.
    2. Shikou
      Shikou
      *eye twitch* No! Not this time >_<
      First I spoil myself the ending to 358/2 Days and Birth By Sleep then Coded (before the remake was confirmed). And I say no to this!
      *pretends this update doesn't exist, all I see is a update with distorted text and images*
    3. Mike
      Mike
      You sure you want to do that? It's just WAY to amazing to not see...
    4. Shikou
      Shikou
      Yep, if I can wait a week or two just to see a new anime episode to be streamed legally I can do the same ^-^
      Besides, I'll have Spirit Camera: The Cursed Memoir and replaying TWEWY to distract me till the NA release date :)
    5. Kyubi the Keyblade Master
      Kyubi the Keyblade Master
      Lea's Keyblade looks like an amalgamation of Bond of Flame and Frolic Flame.
    6. Heart ❤
      Heart ❤
      Oh How I wish there were subs...
    7. strfruit
      strfruit
      So tempting!!! But I don't want to spoil it more than I have already >.< That is a very long ending! Wow! Knew it was long but....goodness! O.O

Thanks for update though, Mike :D
    8. Stella Nox Fleuret
      Stella Nox Fleuret
      Although I'm over the moon about this, it's probably the most disappointing ending in the series so far. I just feel...sad about it. When it comes out in English I'll make my mind up about it properly.
      And I seriously want to learn Japanese now >.>

Well at least I have the same feeling when I watched the XIII-2 livestreams - excitement and disappointment.
    9. key dragon
      key dragon
      At least Sora kept his keyblade.
    10. Dangostreet
      Dangostreet
      -SPOILER-

The Dream Eaters at the end made me laugh. Now there's an army ready for KH3 xD xD
    11. Mako Tsunami
      Mako Tsunami
      First, FREAKING AMAZING.

Second, the player is way too annoying =/ He needs to learn when to shut up. I can't pick out the gist of conversation with my (very limited) grasp on Japanese.
    12. HeartofFire
      HeartofFire
      Much as I dislike the fact Lea has a Keyblade, the fact it looks so cool is helping me get over it.

Still sad that Sora didn't make master... now all sorts of theories are swirling in my brain, some involving him joining MX like Terra did.
    13. finalform1
      finalform1
      sora > ash ketchum
    14. Iskandar
      Iskandar
      Man, I wish that guy would just be quiet. Why do people feel the need to talk during cutscenes? I can't even understand what's going on, but I still don't like to have people talk over the game.
      And how is it that Riku remembered Xion? Did he just remember her on the stop or something?
      ....Wait, did anyone else notice that everyone, including Yen Side, was surprised that Lea had gotten a keyblade? That was funny to see.
      Last but not least....was Sora in the Dream worlds again at the end of the credits? Or were the Dream Eaters somehow outside of the Dream Worlds? And are they going to be your partners in the next game I wonder. And we finally see Ven for real again. I guess we know he's close to waking, since he just moved a little
    15. redhairedking
      redhairedking
      Thanks for posting links to the ending videos. I appreciate it.
    16. Mnyuu
      Mnyuu
      When Lea was like "Isa..." I died :c their friendship is now dead, but Lea still can't help but feel sad!! My poor fangirl heart can't take this much angst!!
    17. JustANobody
      JustANobody
      That's actually what I was thinking. Due to my absolute lack of understanding Japanese, I had to go only on what was going on in the scenes. When Riku woke up, I thought he was trapped in some sort of weird, twisted Wonderland-ish thing going on with their tea-party, haha. But with the appearance of the Dream Eaters...is Sora still not awake?

I'm very, very excited for my Venny-poo to come back. I love the little guy. :'D
    18. xkh2x
      xkh2x
      AWW SORA YOU ARE SO CUTE!! :3
      Thanks for posting the vids up!
    19. Railos
      Railos
      I reaaally want to watch this but I can't, too many spoilers... :(