Dream Drop Distance: HQ Introduction

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, Mar 31, 2012.

1. Mike Chaser

[video=youtube;g7ZZl-X8WwY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=g7ZZl-X8WwY[/video]​

Hello KH-Vids. We've already seen the introduction video at least three times already. First the video was revealed at the tenth year anniversary premiere event for the Kingdom Hearts series. The second time we saw the opening of Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance was when the game was first released.

Finally a higher quality version of the opening is revealed. If you haven't already seen the introduction or you want to see the introduction in better quality; make sure you view the video today.

Special thanks to Anti-Sora for letting us know.

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, Mar 31, 2012.

1. Noroz
      Noroz
      The ending, where you see all the characters and when Sora closes a keyhole is pretty damn awesome. The rest of the intro is rather 'meh,' in my opinion, because it doesn't show us anything we haven't really seen before...
    2. Mish
      Mish
      So cool<3

I'm glad this has been uploaded. I couldn't even make out what was happening in the previous videos, like.. at all.

That is typical of KH intros though, isn't it?

They sum up what has happened so far and allow you to see scenes in FMV quality. I rather like it that way.
    3. NemesisPrime
      NemesisPrime
      I just came.

I love this intro as it sums up what has happened so far and even a glimpse of what is to come!

Hurry up and release in America damnit!
    4. greater_bloo
      greater_bloo
      Best quality so far! Though I hope one day soon somebody figures out how to get the videos directly from the 3ds card. Otherwise, there won't be as much fan videos out there (AMVs, fan dubs, etc.).
    5. Krowley
      Krowley
      Thanks for the news Anti-Sora/Mike.

I found another HQ version as well if you're interested;
      [video=youtube;IpSio8etRhM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpSio8etRhM[/video]
    6. Iskandar
      Iskandar
      not really anything new. And it's too bad we can upload directly from the 3DS, because these are a little strange with the light. Basically stating the obvious here, but it's like watching a video that was recorded off a screen(no duh)
    7. ShibuyaGato
      ShibuyaGato
      Finally.

It's nice to see this great opening FMV in higher quality. It's better this way for AMV makers, though you can still tell that it hasn't been ripped. Still, it's good to see that we're getting closer to the eventual ripping of all the cutscenes.
    8. Llave
      Llave
      Oh yes. I am finally satisfied. I yearned to see that in good quality, knowing how cool the Keybladers at the end ready for battle would look like. Finally seeing that, I want this game sooo much.

Thanks Mike and Anti!
    9. strfruit
      strfruit
      ^-^ the amazing quality and seeing the story so far in the opening plus some.........lovely! Now we just need a NA release date......>.<

Thank you both for update!
    10. Soraxos
      Soraxos
      I"m raping the like button!!!!
    11. Korosu
      Korosu
      It looks lovely~ I wanted to see it in decent quality.

Thanks, Mike.

12. nickoboyzx
      nickoboyzx
      OMG it's wonderful
      it's the best quality that i seen
      thanks for news
    13. Willis
      Willis
      First time actually watching the intro (yes, I live under a rock). It looks amazing, and has got me even more pumped for the release than ever before. Thanks for the update!